I'm Going to Make It All the Way - Cover

I'm Going to Make It All the Way

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Chapter 3

There are many worse things than having to attend the overly long and sometimes boring ordeal of spring training, such as not having a summons to spring training in the first place. No invitation for me this year! By late February, I was getting the itch for going to camp in Florida and I had to remind myself that I wasn’t going there. Instead my spring instructional league camp was starting later, in early April, and it was located in Arizona. The Cactus League, not my old familiar Grapefruit League.

Changes...

Counting the extra days sitting around the small ranch house just seemed to make things worse too. I wasn’t supposed to be throwing, or doing upper body exercises either, so I just ran at least ten miles per day and did stomach crunches and other lower body workouts instead to keep the cabin fever somewhat under control. Last summer in AA ball I had been carrying at least twenty extra pounds too many and I’d lost all of that, and probably half again that much more as well. Looking in the mirror naked I couldn’t discern even an extra ounce of loose body fat hiding anywhere on my body.

I’d gotten fit, lean and wiry even and I hadn’t even been dieting, and in fact I’d probably eaten more over the winter than usual. Since my illness, that weird fever that had knocked me out for a full week during my return home, I’d been ravenous, seemingly always hungry and starving. Doc Bishop had laughingly told me to eat for two for a while, and I had! Since January my appetite had more or less returned to normal and the steady weight loss had at least slowed, and maybe now stabilized. I didn’t have a scale at home, but I was willing to bet that I was now just about exactly my twenty year-old playing weight from back in my junior college days.

I didn’t need to be at camp until Sunday afternoon and I figured I could make the drive to the Banzai brothers’ camp in about eight to ten hours, but I left even earlier on Thursday, just in case I had further car trouble. I didn’t. The Firebird soared along and ate up the highway miles fast and I was there by dinner time, a full three days early.

Randy Chapman, the pitching guru half of the Banzai brothers was right there by the camp office to greet me the moment I drove up to his door, but no one else at all, staff or players had arrived yet and we had the entirety of the place to ourselves. Well, except for also his young twenty something ‘daughter’ Leah. He suggested that I just toss my bags into his guest bedroom for a day or so and bunk down there until the staff started arriving on Saturday, preparing for the rest of the players’ arrivals on Sunday. I agreed. It was better than finding a motel for a few days, and the so-called daughter was very easy on the eyes.

Leah was a looker, no two doubts about that! It also didn’t take me long to decide that the barely legal young woman was really no more Randy’s actual daughter than Earnest ‘Banzai’ Baker was his real life brother either. She called him ‘daddy’ though, disturbingly often, probably at least once every other sentence. She giggled constantly and flounced about getting dinner ready for us in a cropped off white tank top that barely hid her braless breasts and a skimpy ragged pair of Daisy Duke cut-offs that tried their best to at least partially cover her nearly flawless ass, or at least some parts of it. She was pretty, blonde and well-tanned and didn’t appear to have a single brain cell in her lovely young head. This usually would have nicely fit my profile of prime dalliance material, but in this case I just found the faux daddy-daughter act a little creepy. Randy had to be at least fifty and Leah was definitely prime grade A street-legal poon pretending to be jailbait. In truth, she was really only just barely twenty years old, not even quite legal enough yet to buy booze, but more than legal enough for other things!

All during dinner, Leah kept her bare legs and feet rubbing against me and her eyes couldn’t have been more ‘come hither’. She definitely had notions and the only mystery left was if Randy was in anyway involved in the evening’s planned entertainment. Overtly, I wasn’t catching any sort of signals from him at all. His mind was seemingly 100% focused on baseball and all evening the conversation remained on the art and craft of pitching ... and for the next three hours, his faux daughter’s increasingly obvious disapproval and boredom couldn’t have been more apparent.

So we talked pitching all evening and I briefly gave him a review of my minor league record and we began to discuss some generalities for what sort of upper body and arm exercises I should now slowly begin doing. He agreed that I could begin to throw tomorrow, a light workout only, and he would then look over my general mechanics and offer preliminary suggestions. We probably would have kept talking for another three hours except that Leah was becoming increasingly antsy and she eventually announced that it was ‘daddy’s bedtime’ and with a cross look at me, she towed him off to bed, but certainly not off to sleep.

My guest bedroom might have been down the hallway from the master suite but they didn’t bother closing the bedroom door, not that it would have mattered much. Leah was definitely a screamer.

“Fuck me hard daddy! Give your baby girl your big hard cock!” And so on, for the next full hour until I somehow actually fell asleep, but not for long. Awhile later, the door to my guest room at the far end of the house gently squeaked open and the very naked body of Leah curled up next to mine, but not to sleep.

Soon with her talented mouth around my cock, I realized that I wouldn’t be getting much sleep tonight either!

As a felatrix, she was superbly talented. In both college and the minors I’d had no shortage of gals hoping to hitch their wagon to my rising star, a near certain rich meal ticket out of their various home towns. Most of them were willing to do just about anything in the hopes of sinking that marital hook good and deep. In fact, even my most basic criteria for selecting even temporary girlfriend candidates was how willingly, frequently and well they gave blowjobs. Leah took the highest marks in all of these categories!

After swallowing gleefully my first (and rather full) load into her mouth, I complimented her on her skill and she giggled so loudly that I was afraid she’d wake Randy up.

“This was nothing,” she giggled, “just a warm-up to clear the pipes before the real fun gets going. Come along with me to my room, its next to yours at the end of the hall. I’ve got something to show you that I’m sure you’ll find amusing!”

It was. Arrayed in a row along Leah’s nightstand were mounted three flexible silicon dildos fixed firmly into the wood at the base, each of slightly graduated larger size and thickness. With a flick of a light switch the three silicon dildos began to glow in a translucent rainbow of different bright colors from the cockheads to their mounted bases. Then she gave me a nasty wicked smile.

“I practice on these every day, the first thing every morning and before going to sleep at night. There isn’t one of these that I can’t take all the way down my throat and keep there – without gagging! With the thinnest one, I’ve trained my throat to breath around it and I can hold my lips in place at the very base for up to fifteen minutes. Less with the middle one ... it’s fatter and tighter to get any air around it ... that’s about your size and thickness. The big black monster at the end is of course inhumanly large and takes me a minute or two to work my way down and I have to hold my breath once it’s lodged in my throat. I think my record time on it is a bit over four minutes but I keep training to last a few seconds longer each time. Yoga breath techniques will help that, or so my instructor in town says. It’s damned shame that he’s only got a pencil sized prick or I’d be a yogi by now. Now you watch this!”

If I had any doubts at all that Leah had the oral skills of a supremely talented cocksucker, they were soon forgotten. After a series of increasingly deep swirling motions of her mouth and neck that entirely encompassed the first, thinner faux-cock in a complete 360 degree motion, her throat opened up effortless to admit the slick silicon past the back of her mouth and well into her throat. Then she plunged her face downwards until her lips could kiss the mounted base of the dildo. She held her face in place there for a full minute, then two, motionless. I could see the glow of the lighted phallus shining dimly through the skin of her throat demonstrating that she had indeed taken every inch of it inside of herself. Slowly then she began again to rotate her mouth and neck completely around the glowing prick, adjusting her feet and shoulders as necessary until she had completed another circuit of the faux cock with her mouth and throat, without her lips ever leaving the base at any moment.

Then with a loud ploop sound, she evacuated her oral cavity from its filling and with no signs of hesitation or any loss of breath, she immediately repeated this entire ritual with the second, larger and thicker phallus. This one was about ten inches long and thick, about my size and girth as Leah had calculated. Well above the ‘normal’ average. I could have sworn that before my illness I’d been pretty average in size ... now, everything seemed bigger and fatter, probably because I was now healthier and leaner, I’d surmised. Improved blood flow to the extremities, or something like that.

In any case, I’d been a full mouthful for Leah earlier in my room and now she was demonstrating her full talents on my life-sized substitute. She repeated the earlier ritual exercise and took this extremely large phallus all the way down to the base, as before. This took a little longer and a bit more throat stretching to accomplish though. Her lips touching the base at last and then she even managed to slowly distend her jaws enough to allow her tongue to lick around the mounted base, where the faux-silicon testicles were. A physical impossibility, I wouldn’t have believed if she had not demonstrated it! She kept her breath under control and her lips in place for perhaps three minutes or so before emerging for air, with a smile that only a cat caught eating the pet canary could duplicate.

With a quick motion, her mouth locked itself around my cock once more, which was already quite hardened again once more and she took its entire shaft length down to the base of my cock and demonstrated again that she could take every centimeter of my prick while simultaneously licking my balls at the same time. She kept going, holding me entirely in her mouth as her nose and tongue caressed my balls for at least five minutes until her face began to look obviously reddened, starved for air. Then with an undulation of her throat muscles from top to bottom, this increasingly tight flesh passage seized and massaged my entire cock and I urgently felt the need to ejaculate right down into the bottom of her throat, nearly directly into her stomach itself. The feeling was unbelievable and she slowly raised herself off of me just enough to gather half a lung full of fresh air before very slowly licking my entire cock on all sides as it slowly left her mouth, a fraction of an inch at a time.

Now, all that remained was the largest black dildo, a monster of a penis that certainly never existed in real life ... although my wet cock was already hardening once more and swelling in an attempt to match its measurements. Her mouth fought with this huge prick and finally, with obvious effort, totally devoured to it’s very roots, and then with her eyes locked into mine, she swallowed those last remaining few inches to its base and completely at last plugged her throat and windpipe from any last whispers of air. With a cherubic look of sheer obedient devotion, she then held her breath motionless for long, long minutes until she looked faint and moments away from complete asphyxiation. Defeated at last by the desperate need to breathe, she at last withdrew her mouth and throat from the huge dildo in defeat, quite purple in the face with but a smile of victory. Certainly he had held her mouth in place for at least four minutes without air, perhaps longer. I wished I had a watch on to time her triumph!

My cock was rock hard again by then as if my balls hadn’t been emptied in months. Well ... until tonight, they hadn’t. Well stretched out, she could take me in my entirety with ease and she did, stopping after perhaps ten minutes or so to extract my penis slowly and lick with her tongue every inch of it, at last swirling her tongue around my cockhead. Then she got up from her knees to get on all fours upon her bed, her lovely rear facing me.

“Now, fuck my ass ... hard!” she giggled, giving her delightful butt a generous wiggle. “My cunt belongs to daddy, that’s his alone,” she whispered as my dripping wet cock-tip started to enter into her ass, “but everything else, well that’s fair game.” And it was.

Her ass was tight, deliciously so, but clearly not virgin territory. She told me later as we held each other in bed, damp and exhausted and right at the verge of sleep, that she practiced with other toys on these bottom orifices as well. When we awoke, an unfortunately short few hours later, she demonstrated this by inserting a favorite large butt plug into her well fucked ass, which she would be wearing all day long, keeping my load of semen from last night, and just recently again this morning, sealed up tight. Then for good measure, before we showered and dressed (alas separately) she then made sure my prick was all clean and somehow sucked another final load into her throat as well.

She marveled at my stamina; by far the greatest of any of her overt and covert sexual partners and the supply of semen in my balls appeared to be endless. The rewards of a long winter of exercise, or so I thought!


I thought breakfast with Randy would be awkward, but while Leah was fixing our bacon, potatoes and eggs he just gave me a smiling conspiratorial wink and proceeded to start giving me the first of three ‘skull sessions’ on the art and craft of pitching while we waited and as we ate.

“Your first Sutra is,” he informed me, “is that batting is timing – and that pitching is art of confusing timing. This is the first lesson that every hitter and pitcher should learn. Baseball has many balances, yings and yangs, but this is the most important one to learn first. Most players know the words, but all too few truly understand what they really mean!” There would be dozens of other Sutras and personal Mantras to learn and remember in the days to come, and I would be quizzed upon them incessantly, until I could recall and recite each one without thinking.

Then we went outside to play some simple catch, just doing some short toss for about fifteen minutes and then some longer toss exercises, for another quarter of an hour. Then I was shut down for the day, but told to go swim a few laps in the pool, gently, as a cool-down.

“Swimming,” he told me, “now and forever is your single best exercise. Keep with the running and the bike work for stamina ... remember that pitching strength really comes from the legs and not the arm! Swimming works out every single muscle group without stressing them either, assuming you don’t push yourself to exhaustion doing it. Do one lap, then rest, then repeat until you start to feel fatigued ... then stop. Repeat again tonight before dinner. Then tomorrow and there ever after. Forget the weight room and the gym, except for the stationary bike. For today, avoid that too, until we start doing real mound work starting tomorrow or the day after.”

I took that swim ... naked even, since I still had the entirety of the camp to myself. Leah showed up after my first of laps was completed to admire my lean form in motion under actual daylight conditions. I think she approved of the view. Her skimpy top and shorts came off shortly thereafter and we enjoyed a bit of alternative exercise in the shallow end of the pool for the next hour or so. It was a bit tricky, finding an anal angle that I could grip her by in the buoyancy of the pool, but a reverse standing cowgirl worked nicely, with me holding her back tight against my chest by her thighs as I replaced her butt plug with something larger and thicker. I was sure that Randy had been watching us for a while but when I eventually came loudly into her ass, I turned to look for him but didn’t see him, and our afternoon skull session went smoothly with no awkwardness.

Before dinner, on my way back to the pool for my second daily swim exercise, Randy walked along with me and we made polite generalities together until the subject of his ‘daughter’ came up. I’d casually mention that she seemed like a very sweet gal, and he laughed.

“I think you know as well as I do that Leah is not in any way my daughter or even my excusive property either. Calling me ‘daddy’ is just her way of being affectionate and showing gratitude for past favors. The kid was very troubled when I first met her on the side of the road hitchhiking about five years ago. Bad family problems as a teen ... but that’s her story to tell and not mine. She didn’t crawl into my bed until long after she became legal and believe it or not she’s very fussy about her temporary friends and bed partners. With visitors, almost invariably, it’s once and then done – no repeat visits. In one day, she’s already taken more of an unusual shine to you than most lucky fellows enjoy in an entire season spent here. I’d suggest that you don’t hurt her or make promises that you won’t or can’t keep. She loves playing the dumb slutty blonde act but don’t let that fool you for a moment. She’s as smart as a whip, when she has the mind to quit her jailbait act, and I’ve been pushing her to go on to college, but she just says that she likes her life here the way it is. Keep Leah happy and we’ll all stay happy ... do we have an understanding?” We did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.