Traveling North - Cover

Traveling North

Copyright© 2012 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 6: Writing a Warning Note

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Writing a Warning Note - Two lovers meet again after 23 years

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex  

Wednesday December 16th, 1998

We woke up still entwined, my hand on her soft breast and my (soft) prick nestled between her buttocks, the knob touching the lower part of her pussy. For once, we decided to get up immediately; it was going to be a strenuous day, and we didn't want to be tired before we had got underway.

While Heather was fixing breakfast, I checked the car – water and oil were both topped up, the lights seemed fine, and I made sure the top was securely fastened. With breakfast out of the way, we packed the bags into the back of my car, and hit the road.

A few miles south of the bridge over the Tweed River, the Pacific Highway turned south; but we took the Tweed Valley Way westwards towards Murwillumbah. We drove along the side of the river – still flowing rapidly after the rains earlier in the week – past fields of sugar cane, rich dairy land, the odd ploughed paddock showing the rich alluvial soil.

I loved the names of the towns – Tumblegum, Condong (with the big sugar refinery), Dulguigan – and we crossed the river again at Murwillumbah (or M'bah as the locals call it). A quick stop to fill up with petrol, and get a coffee, and we were back on our way; more interesting town names (Tyalgum, Byangum – what was it with gum?); all the time the weathered top of Mount Warning visible, like a broken finger pointing up through the rain forest.

Once we left the main road, we climbed higher and higher, through the dense forest. We could hear the sounds of birds all around us, and every so often catch a glimpse of a creek through the trees. We reached the car park, and I pulled the Suzuki in under the shade of a large tree.

We made sure everything we would need for the climb was in our backpacks – lunch, water, camera gear. I put in the small first aid kit from the back of my car – all it contained were some Band-Aids, some gauze bandages, and some anti-biotic cream. It never hurts to be prepared.

"Feeling fit and ready?" I asked Heather.

"As ready as I will ever be," she replied. "Now, we should have got up early this morning, to time things so we were at the summit before sunrise, and to watch the sun come up. I've heard that's fairly popular."

"That might be something to try next week," I suggested. "But let's see how we handle the walk / climb during the day, before we get too ambitious."

We shouldered our backs, had a quick swig of the cold water, and walked to the start of the track. The trail starts with a climb up some stairs – I lost count after 100, and when we reached the end of the stairs my legs were starting to burn.

"I read that there are about 1,000 steps to climb before we reach the top," I said to Heather as we caught out breath.

"Great. Thanks for that, I really wanted to know," she replied. "Just as well we've been doing all of that physical exercise over the last few days, which has been a great way to build up our stamina."

"Don't you mean 'sexercise'?" I replied.

"Well, I guess so," she said. "I've never heard that term before, but I like it."

We continued on, the track climbed steeply, picking our way carefully through the rocks – this wouldn't be the place to twist an ankle. All around us were the massive trees, so a hundred feet or more tall. After an hour or so, we reached the halfway mark, so we stopped and had more water, sitting down on a large rock. Through the trees we could catch glimpses of the valleys around the mountain.

"Ready to move on?" I asked. "Check yourself for leeches, in case while we were sitting down, we acquired any hitchhikers."

"Ugh, I hope not," she said, brushing her hands over her legs.

The trail got progressively steeper, until we reached the foot of the final climb – a scramble up a very steep rock slope, with a chain to help pull yourself up. We must have climbed a good thousand feet or so from around M'bah; the air was much cooler up here. A viewing platform at the top provided 360 degree views over the surrounding area; even out to the ocean.

"Can you see your house?" I asked Heather, pointing towards Tweed Heads.

Despite the distance, I could make out the major landmarks; the river, the highway, so I have a fairly good idea of where her house was. But without eagle eyes, there was no way to even identify the neighbourhood.

I had to admit, I was pretty knackered after the clamber to the summit – the last 100 meters pulling myself up the rock slope by the chain was hard work. But the spectacular views were worth it. Heather also found the climb hard going, but was also taken in by the view.

"That was tough, that last bit," she said. "But it was worth it, every aching muscle, every scratch and scrape, every ounce of sweat. The view is amazing, you can see for miles and miles."

"If we were to come back early one day, so we could catch the sunrise," she continued. "We would have to get some torches so we could see where we were going."

"We can probably get some with elastic that would fit on our head," I said. "That would leave our hands free."

I took my backpack off, and started to set up my camera. I thought a few panoramas to start with, followed by some of Heather with the view in the background. Setting up the camera on the tripod allowed me to pan around, to get a series of photos that I could put together to show the whole view from the summit lookout.

I finished off a roll on just various panoramas around the lookout, then I told Heather to lean against the railing, and I would get some photos of her, with the view in the background. After I had taken some of her, she noticed that we were alone on the lookout. Grasping her top with her hands, she pulled her tee shirt off, and then slipped out of her bra.

"Now, how's this for a view of some peaks?" she said, brushing her fingers over her erect nipples.

"Lovely, cup your hands underneath them," I directed. I was thankful for the motor drive; I didn't have to take the camera from my eye to wind the film on after each shot.

Heather was getting the hang of posing for me; she knew to move between shots; presenting a slightly different angle to the camera, and then holding still as the shot was taken. She knew that the focus of the shots – at least when she was topless – was her breasts, and she had rather delectable breasts. As I took the shots, all the synonyms for them went through my mind – breasts, boobs, tits, melons, fun bags, mammaries, bazooms, gazongas, boobies, bust, baps, jugs, hooters, knockers, norgs – somehow looking at her, 'breasts' or 'boobs' seemed to be the most appropriate words to use.

"Nice boobs, honey," I said to her. "You show them off well."

She pulled her bra and top back on as we heard other people arriving at the top.

"You are getting a good collection of photos of my breasts," she said as I started to put my camera equipment back in my backpack.

"If I can pick up a webcam, then I could try to get photos of more than just your breasts," I said.

"Oh, I think I would love that," she said. "Provided I could get some of you, maybe some 'in action', as it were."

"Maybe some photos of me inside you?" I suggested. "Would you like us to try to get that?"

"Oh, yes, and seeing those would be such a turn on for me," she replied. "Provided no one else saw them, I mean."

We sat down on the lookout platform and had our lunch; at least to have some energy for the hike back to the car. There was a pleasant cooling wind up on the top of the mountain, and I took my shirt off, letting it cool me down before the climb back down.


Once we felt rested, we put our packs on, and started the climb down back to the car. Heather looked rather uncertain at the top of the chain section.

"Could you go first, and help me with my footholds?" she asked. "I don't like the idea of climbing back down; I don't have a good head for heights. Besides, if I slip, you can catch me and stop me falling."

"Sure, I can guide you down, tell you where to put your feet," I replied.

Heights didn't really worry me; there had been several times while racing I climbed to the top of the boat's mast to free a stuck halyard; when you are some 50 or 60 feet up on a boat doing over 10 knots, you can't let heights worry you.

I started to descend down, using the chain to help. It was trickier than the climb up; I had to work by feel, trying to place my foot on the next rock below. I would go down a little, and then guide Heather, telling her how far it was to the next foothold.

"Don't try to look down," I suggested. "I'll tell you where the rock is, and guide your foot to it if necessary."

"Okay, but I don't like not knowing what's below me," she said.

Eventually we made it to the bottom of the steep climb without incident. We leant back against a tree and took a long drink of water – the ice had pretty much all melted, but the water was still refreshingly cold. I poured some water into my hands, and splashed it over my face, the wiping away the sweat and dirt.

At least the track was going downhill now; we had to pick our way carefully between the larger stones and tree roots, but it wasn't the tiring climb that we had earlier in the morning. Before long, we had reached the sign marking the halfway point.

"Hang on a sec," I said to her. "I gotta take a leak."

I ducked behind a tree, off the main trail, where there was a small clearing.

"Wait for me," she said. "Let me hold you, I can try to write that message."

We found a clear patch of dirt, and Heather unzipped my shorts. Pulling my prick out from my undies, she stood behind me, her fingers along my shaft. She gently brushed the tips of her fingers across my balls as her thumbs rubbed my knob.

"Ready when you are," she said. "You feel so nice; the skin is so soft and smooth."

This was rather surreal, I thought to myself. How could I concentrate enough, and let myself relax? But the need to pee was strong enough to overcome any shyness, and within a few seconds I could feel my stream start to flow.

Heather aimed it at the light grey soil, making several straight lines. I could make out a "H", then a "+" sign. She got a bit out of control with the "W", and then tried to enclose the overall message in two curved lines, before I finished.

"There, it's not all that good," she said. "It's meant to be H + W inside a heart. Sorry, I'm not all that good at it; I think I need more practice."

"We can do that," I said, "practice you writing as I pee. It was fun, and I wasn't as bashful as I thought I would have been."

"I think you look sexy as you are peeing," she said, then shoot the last few drips from my tip, before turning me around, bending over and kissing my knob.

I held her to me, and pushed her tee shirt up. I reached behind her to unfasten her bra and release her breasts. Heather sighed as I nuzzled her breasts, pressing my face into the valley between them, and then suckling on each lovely nipple in turn.

"Oh, God, you're turning me on," she moaned.

I place my lips over one erect, sexy nipple, and sucked. Sucked hard. I rolled the tip of my tongue around inside my mouth, rubbing it against her teat. She pulled my hips against her, and ground her groin against my hardening prick.

"I need you to fuck me, Will," she moaned, reaching down to press my cock against her mound. "If I wasn't wearing these shorts, and there weren't any clothes in the way, you could just slide right into me."

I took the hint, and undid her shorts. They dropped down to her ankles, and Heather pulled the crotch of her knickers to one side, and she guided my knob between her labia. She leant back against the trunk of a large tree, and I pushed into her.

"Oh, God yes, fuck me, Will," she moaned.

Her cunt was like molten fire; wet and tight, her walls squeezing me as I slid in and out. I could feel her moving with me, squeezing rhythmically around my prick, her lips licked on mine.

"Great, we are halfway there!" I heard someone call out from the path behind us.

"Oh, fuck, there are other people around," Heather whispered, pulling away from us. "Shit, I don't want us to get caught doing this in public."

We quickly pulled our clothes back up, and straightened ourselves so we looked presentable. A minute or two later, the other hikers had continued on passed where we were hiding. We slunk back out to the main track, looking around.

"What terrible timing," Heather said. "Another minute and you would have had me coming around you."

"Yes, I guess that's the problem of not having somewhere private," I replied.

We continued back to the car, walking down the track, the final climb down the stairs was pretty exhausting.

"I need to get to the toilets and dry myself off; my pussy is soaking wet still," she said. "And I'm still incredibly horny; I need to find a place where you can fuck my brains out."

"Sounds pretty good to me, but I would love to find someplace to cool off, wash the dust and sweat off me," I replied.

I stopped off at the men's toilet, pulled my tee shirt off and had a quick rinse at the sink. If only there was a swimming hole close by. Back at the car – which because I had parked under a tree, wasn't too hot inside – Heather had a quick look at the park map.

"Okay, when you get down the bottom of the hill, take a sharp left, there's a road going back up the other side of the valley," she said. "A mile or two up there, we turn off to the right, on one of the dirt forest roads."

I nodded, and we headed in the direction she suggested. Once I was on the forest road, she told me to drive slowly, as she wasn't exactly sure where the next turn off was.

"A few months back there was a car rally up here, a few of us went to watch the drivers and cars," she said. "We were watching at this river ford, it was exciting seeing the drivers splash through the crossing, some of them didn't judge things quite right, and ended off in the bushes on the side. But there's a place where if my memory is correct, we can get in the creek just below the road crossing; there's a bunch of rocks where the water cascades down."


Her memory was good, and I pulled the car off the road onto a grassy clearing under some trees next to a clear stream. The water was flowing fast from the recent rains, and we spread our towels on the rug next to the car; I park so that it shielded us from the road, not that I expected much traffic along the dirt forestry trail. We peeled our clothes off, and stepped across to the edge of the stream; just below the ford the ground dropped away about 20 feet, and the stream cascaded down the exposed rocks. While it wasn't a true waterfall, we could find perches in the rocks to let the water flow around and over us.

The water was cold, and incredibly refreshing. We both sat amid the flow, between the rocks and let the water rinse the dirt and sweat from our bodies. After a few minutes I had to get out of the water, it was just too cold to endure for much longer. I dried myself off, and lay down on my towel, in the dappled sunlight that was shining through the leaves.

Even though I was partially in the shade, the warmth of the sun quickly dried me off, and Heather also got out of the stream and joined me on the towels.

"That sun's nice and warm," she said, reaching across to touch my arm. "Now, I should put some sunscreen on your back; I don't want you getting burnt. Where is the tube?"

"It should be in the back in the back of the car," I answered. "If you get it, I'll put some on you, too."

Heather got the tube of sunscreen from the car, and then she sat on my thighs, her legs straddling mine. As she leant forward to put the cream on my shoulders, I could feel the warmth of her groin pressing against my backside. It felt good, her hands on my shoulders and back, rubbing the warm cream into my skin. She slid further down my legs, and put the sunscreen on my backside.

"I don't want your bum getting burned," she said. "I can see you don't sunbathe nude all that much these days; you are quite pale there."

She was right; even though I did spend most of my weekends outdoors in the sun, sailing; I kept pretty well covered up; a good shirt, cap, sunglasses; and used lots of sun screen. Already several pre-cancerous moles had been removed from my body – no doubt a legacy of spending a childhood in complete ignorance of the dangers of skin cancer – and I didn't want to risk any more.

As Heather was rubbing the sunscreen over my backside, she let her hands drift lower, reaching between my legs to caress my balls and the underside of my shaft. I had to raise my hips to allow room for my growing erection; it was starting to get rather uncomfortable.

"Getting a bit cramped down there, are you?" Heather asked, as she slid her hand down and rubbed my stiffening shaft.

"You should know," I replied. "You have done that."

"Me?" she replied, trying to act innocent. "How could I have done that?"

"As if you didn't know," I said. "I thought my now you would have realized just how easy it is for you to turn me on. And don't try to pretend to be ignorant of what you do to me; I know you love getting me aroused and turned on."

"True, you do know me well," she said. "I love the fact that I can get you turned on and wanting me. But you do the same to me, look at what you did back up on the mountain, when we were off the main track. You had me almost uncontrollable with desire."

"I could say the same about back up there," I said. "If those other hikers hadn't been around..." I left my comments unspoken; we both know how horny we were then.

"Now, can you put some sunscreen cream on me?" she asked. "I don't want to get burnt, either."

Heather lay on her stomach, and I straddled her hips, squirting some cream into my hands. I began by rubbing that over her shoulders and down her spine. Her body was warm from the sun, and the cream spread easily. I squirted more on to her back and started to rub that in; letting my hands slide around her, brushing my fingers along the side of her breasts. She raised the upper part of her body slightly, so my hands could move around more and caress her breasts completely.

She sighed softly, and pressed her backside up against me, rocking slightly as she did. My erect prick bumped between her buttocks, and I moved lower down, so I was kneeling between her legs. With my weight no longer pinning her hips down, she arched her back, letting my prick slide between her thighs and press up to her damp pussy. I felt my knob slide along her wet slit, pushing her lips open. Heather moaned, and arched her back, pressing back into me.

"Quick, lie over on your stomach, I need to put some sunscreen on that," she said.

As soon as I had moved, she straddled me, the sunscreen temporarily forgotten. I reached down to guide my prick into her, but she pushed my hand away, and held my shaft, my knob against her wet pussy. In one quick move she pushed down, her wet cunt enveloping my prick. She squeezed tightly around me, trapping me inside her.

Heather rocked back and forward slightly, squeezing and relaxing her muscles rhythmically as she moved. She didn't try to slide up and down, but moved so her clit was rubbing against the base of my prick. As she leant forward, she took the tube of sunscreen, and squeezed out a large dollop on my chest. She then rubbed the white cream into my chest, then down to my stomach.

"I don't want your lovely nipples getting sunburnt," she said. "Then they would be too sore for me to suck them."

With my pale skin now taken care of, she started to ride me in earnest. Supporting herself by holding onto my shoulders, she rode up and down, fast and hard. I closed my eyes, reveling in sensations of her lovely wet cunt sliding over my cock. I guessed that this was probably Heather's favourite position; I opened my eyes to see her with her hands clenched over her breasts, rubbing and kneading them as she fucked me. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning softly.

I arched my back as much as I could with Heather on top of me; I pushed up to meet every downwards thrust. I clenched the muscles at the base of my prick; making my shaft and knob swell inside her. I held her hips, helping pull her down, and giving me some leverage to thrust deeper into her. She cried out with pleasure every time she pushed down, rubbing her clit against my prick.

"Oh God, keep pushing up like that," she cried out. "I'm close, I'm about to... OH YES!"

Her whole body shook as she started coming; I held her tightly against my hips, feeling her contractions through my prick. When she had finished, she slumped forward against me.

"That was so good, so powerful," she said, panting for breath. "I'm completely buggered though; do you want to finish doggy style? I don't think I can keep riding you, sorry."

"That's ok, I don't mind doing you doggy style," I replied as I moved in behind her. "It's been a pretty exhausting day, all round."

She reached up underneath to guide me into her; I held her hips and once I felt her press my knob to her opening, I pulled her back, my cock spreading her open as I plunged into her. As my prick slid all the way inside her, Heather cried out, and pushed back against me.

"Oh, yes, fuck me hard, Will," she said, not that I needed any encouragement.

I could feel my orgasm approaching; I tensed my muscles and pumped faster into Heather. As my balls contracted, and that lovely first hot blast started, I groaned loudly as I started pumping into her. Heather shuddered softly, moaning as she felt my hot come fill her.

"My God, I love how that feels," she moaned. "I love you coming in me, it's so hot."

I stopped moving inside her and leant forward, resting on her back. Once I had got my breath back, I pulled out of her, and collapsed on the towel. Heather lay next to me, her head resting on my chest, and she brushed her hand over my stomach.

"That was lovely," she sighed. "Maybe because we were outside, in public, with the sun shining, and being able to hear the water and the birds, it was more intense than normal. We should do this more often, make love in the outdoors."

"I like that suggestion," I replied. "Not that I want to be an exhibitionist, and have people watching us, but I agree, being outdoors, making love with you; that was extra special."

"I'll see if I can think of some other places where we can do this," she said. "Maybe where there's a nice view, or a creek or lake, and where we aren't likely to get caught. It's like we are getting right back to nature; it felt really primal making love here with you."

It must have been from all the physical activity of the day, any lying out in the sun, but I drifted off to sleep with Heather lying on my chest. I had dreams; very erotic dreams of us having sex, making love in a variety of places; next to the ocean, her leaning back against a tree in the park over the road from her house, just a sequence of random images and places.

My dream changed, I felt a lovely warm, wet sensation around my prick, and I slowly opened my eyes to see Heather had moved lower down, and was kneeling by my hips, her head bobbing up and down as she sucked my prick. She had her fingers holding the base, while her lips pressed lightly around my shaft as her head moved up and down. When she reached the top, she stopped to lick around my knob, running her tongue along the groove of my knob. She was squeezing my shaft, sliding her fingers up to milk me. A large droplet of my pre-cum appeared at the tip, and she greedily licked it off.

"I didn't mean to wake you, at least not right away," she said. "You don't mind what I'm doing; I can stop if you want me to."

"No, don't stop, do you think I'm crazy to even suggest that?" I replied. "You know just how good you are at doing that."

She smiled, and continued her oral ministrations. Each time that she would slide her fingers up along the length of my prick, producing more droplets, she would lick them off, using the tip of her tongue.

"I love tasting you this way," she said, smiling.

I closed my eyes, letting the sensations of her fingers, lips and tongue take over. Fuck, but she was fantastic at sucking my cock. She knew just how much pressure to apply, and where to apply it. She didn't concentrate her attention on my knob, which was far too sensitive for me to endure much of her oral pleasuring. Rather, she concentrated on my shaft, and the ridge along the underside; making sure the loose out skin of my prick moved back and forth.

Before too long, the inevitable was fast approaching. I could feel the warm tingling sensation deep in my groin; Heather had brought me to the point of no return, and there was no way I was not going to come, and come soon.

"Heather, I'm about to come," I groaned, to warn her of the impending eruption.

"Good, I want you to spurt in my mouth, Will," she said, placing her lips around my knob as she gave me a final stroke.

"Oh, yes, that's it," I cried out as the first hot blast started to spurt.

She sucked as I continued to fill her mouth, swallowing several times. It was funny; until this week I had never understood other guys who raved about getting blowjobs; to me having a woman sucking my dick never really did much for me. But that was before I had experienced just how great it could be in the hands (and mouth) of a woman who really knew how to give a guy 'oral pleasure'.

Heather licked my prick clean, relishing the taste of my come.

"God, I love having you come in my mouth that way," she said. "It's just so intense, and I feel so close to you. You know, before I would feel that it was an obligation on me, like 'well, I went down on you, so you have to suck me off', and I never really enjoyed doing it and I certainly never swallowed. But with you, it is nothing like that at all; I WANT to do that, give you pleasure that way, and I love your taste."

Heather snuggled up next to me again while I tried to regain my composure. I was really touched by what she had told me; I had never really thought much about her attitudes to sex prior to being involved with me; she had told me during one of our evening phone sessions how I had really helped her open up and become "the woman that she really was". I really needed to pay more attention to other people's feelings, reactions and wants; I guess that was one of the reasons behind my first marriage failing; being too wrapped up in myself to consider other people.

I stroked Heather's cheek as she rested against my chest; I was amazed how this lovely woman could fall in love with me. I never thought of myself as particularly desirable, not as a person, not as a lover, but she clearly felt otherwise. It wasn't just the fantastic sex that we had shared over the last few days since I had arrived; I knew this relationship was completely different to others that I had been in.

"I should get some photos of you in the water," she said after a few minutes. "I want to have some photos of you that I can look at, too."

She got up and found my camera, and I pointed out what she needed to do to take some photos. I went back to the stream, and found my place in the rocks to sit where the water would flow around me.

"This should hide anything we don't want to get in the photos," I said, pointing to the white water cascading around me.

"I might want some photos of that," she replied. But not if we have to drop the film off to get developed."

"Well, then I shouldn't be in this cold water; it's making that rather small," I said.

I lay back and let the water flow over me as Heather took some photos. The water was bone-chillingly cold, but it was what I needed to make me feel clean and refreshed. I let her take some photos, then before I got too cold; I got back on the bank, and dried myself off. The sun would soon warm me up.

"I can see what you mean about that water being cold, and having an effect on you," she said. "Do you want me to warm him up again?"

I nodded, and Heather knelt between my legs, licking and sucking my shrunken penis. Before long my body had responded to her attention, and I was hard and erect. She straddled my waist, positioning my knob between her legs so it was just parting her wet pussy lips.

"Would you object to me riding you?" she asked.

"Object?" I replied, sounding incredulous. "Why in the fuck would I object to that? You know how much I love you doing that to me. Of course you can ride me, Heather."

"Good, just being polite and asking permission first," she replied. "I didn't really expect you to say no."

She slid down and as I entered her, she groaned softly.

"I think this has to be my favourite position," she said as she pushed further down. "There's something about me being on top of you, being in control. It's hard to explain, but when we are making love like this, it's as if I'm the one in charge, I am doing things to you, controlling the pace, the depth; I'm fucking you, and not the other way around."

"I can understand that," I replied. "I actually enjoy you being on top, you controlling things the way you do. Plus I get to lie on my back and have you do all the work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.