Traveling North - Cover

Traveling North

Copyright© 2012 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 4: Restraint

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: Restraint - Two lovers meet again after 23 years

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex  

Monday December 14th, 1998

It was still raining heavily when we woke up; just for the heck of it I opened the curtains to look outside. There was water over the road, and large parts of the park on the other side of the street were covered in big pools of water. I stared at the rain for a while, and then got back in bed and snuggled up to Heather's warm body.

"Not much of a day outside today," I said to her. "It's wet and miserable, by the look of it."

"I guess we'll just have to stay inside and make the best of it," she suggested. "Any ideas of what you would like to do?"

"I think I would love to do you," I replied. "Assuming you will be available?"

"I am always available for you," she said. "And I think your suggestion for what we do today is a good one. Would you like to start right now? If you check, you will see that I am ready for you right now."

She was kneeling up on the bed next to me, and she spread her legs slightly apart. I ran my hand up the inside of her thighs, and traced my fingers across her mound. She was already moist. She closed her eyes as my fingers spread her lips open, and as a finger entered her, she pressed her hands to mine, and moaned softly.

"Maybe you might like to get me even wetter?" she suggested.

I removed my hand from her pussy, and Heather moved across the bed, straddling my face, her legs either side of my head. Her moist pussy was just inches above my lips, and she lowered herself until her wet lips were pressed to mine. I stuck my tongue out and upwards until I felt it touch her pussy, then I wiggled it back and forward, using my tongue to spread her lips open.

I concentrated licking around her clit; Heather ground her pussy into my face, and I could feel her juices really start to flow. She raised herself slightly, allowing me to slide my tongue along the length of her slit, starting up at her clit, then slowly down between her wet lips, pressing the tip of my tongue against the indentation of her pee hole, then further down, pushing more into the opening of her vagina. As I pressed my tongue there, as if I was fucking her with my tongue, I felt a hot surge of her juices. I had my lips around her pussy, so I sucked and swallowed her lovely honey.

Heather was moaning continuously as my tongue took her closer and closer to coming. I concentrated my attention on the channel between her clit and vagina, lapping up and down, spreading her juices around with my tongue. I felt her shiver and shake, and heard her cry out with pleasure. Another flooding surge of her juices filled my mouth, coating my cheeks and chin. Heather pressed harder down against my face, and I pushed my tongue as deep into her pulsating vagina as it would go.

"Oh my God!" she cried out. "That's so good!"

Spent, Heather rolled off me, collapsing on the bed. She turned around, and cuddled up against my body, holding me tightly to her.

"Oh, I really soaked your face," she said after kissing my lips. "All of those juices, they must have come from me. I could have drowned you, I'm sorry"

"No need to apologize," I said. "I don't mind at all how wet you get as I'm doing that."

Heather swung her leg over my body to straddle me again, but this time she was lower down, her legs beside my hips. She reached between her legs to guide my erect prick to her pussy, and she moved backwards. Her warm, wet vagina enveloped my prick; she moaned as my knob spread her open, and she continued pushing down until I was completely inside her.

She sat upright, and put her hands behind her head, pushing her breasts upwards and outwards. I reached up, cupping each glorious globe in a hand. Her nipples were hard and erect, her beautiful areolas a dark, dusky pink, just starting to wrinkle up with her arousal.

"Oh, please caress my tits while I ride you," she said.

While I rubbed her breasts, Heather bobbed up and down, slowly riding along the complete length of my prick. She seemed to know just when to stop moving up, she must have been able to sense when the very tip of my knob was still inside her; she would stop moving up, then tantalizingly squeeze her muscles around my knob, then slowly – ever so slowly – sink back down, burying my prick inside her wonderful wet vagina.

Heather continued riding me, gradually increasing her pace until she was fucking me, fast and furious, banging down hard on my groin. She was moaning loudly, and I moved one hand from a breast to rub the top of her pussy. As soon as I touched her clit, she cried out, and forced herself even deeper around me.

"Oh yes, YES!" she called out, her body shaking as she came.

I was squeezing and relaxing the muscles around my cock, and as soon as she rose up again, her wet walls sliding along my prick, I erupted inside her. I held her hips to steady myself, and pumped spurt after spurt of hot come deep inside her. With each spurt, I arched my back, pushing a little deeper inside her. Heather moaned as I came inside her, her eyes closed, her mouth wide open.

When I had finished, Heather collapsed against my chest, breathing heavily. I held her tightly against me, my hands stroking her back. She planted soft kisses on my breasts, stroking my cheek.

"That was lovely, so powerful," she said, once she had regained her breath.

"I love you riding me, Heather," I replied. "You are so good at that."

"I think that would have to be my favourite position, Will, I love how I can feel you inside me, how I can control just how deep you are, and when you caress my tits; that's pure heaven," she said, sighing. "Now, what would you think about a nice long, hot shower?"

"That would be nice," I replied.

She led my by the hand down the hall, and turned on the shower. Heather let me in first, and stood behind me, her arms around my waist with her hands caressing and cupping my balls. Rather than hold and aim my prick as she had done on previous mornings, she gently stroked my balls with her fingers, and just rested her thumbs on the side of my shaft. I closed my eyes, reveling in the tenderness of her touch.

"They are so smooth and soft," she whispered. "I love holding you in the shower; I think this will be a morning ritual for us."

I was starting to get use to Heather holding me as I took my first pee of the morning in the shower. I wasn't feeling as self-conscious about it, anyway. She seemed to enjoy it, laughing as she aimed my stream, so I thought, why not just enjoy it? She steered my shaft with her thumbs, again tracing my stream around the outline of my toes, then pointing it directly at the drain in the centre of the shower floor.

"I will have to try this on some dirt or sand," she said. "That way I can try to make some letters, and see the pattern that I'm making. Probably no point trying that until things have dried out, maybe tomorrow or later in the week."

Once my full bladder had been taken care of, we started to wash each other. I gave my hair and face a good wash, then squirted some shower gel over Heather's breasts and stomach, and lathered her up. I slid a soapy hand between her legs and washed her clean, rinsing away my come and her jiices. She lathered up my prick and balls, gently making me clean.


When we were clean and dry, it was back to the bedroom to get dressed. We opened the curtains to look at the dreary weather outside, and then it was down the hall to the kitchen for breakfast. We turned the radio on to listen to the news and weather report; more rain was predicted for the remainder of the day; already some low lying roads in the upper river valley were flooding, and some of the areas downriver of Murwillumbah were being evacuated as a precaution.

"Are we likely to be affected here?" I asked her.

"No, this isn't in a flood area, we are too far from the river for floodwaters to get near us," she replied. "Although as you can see over in the park, even though we could get some standing water around we aren't going to get washed away."

"I guess it wouldn't be a good day for exploring," I said. "Not only will some of the roads be closed, but we probably don't want to be driving around in these conditions."

"No, you wouldn't believe the crazy things that you see on the roads here when the weather gets bad," Heather replied. "There are those people who thing they have to get out of the area, immediately, and drive like idiots, causing more problems for themselves if they stayed where they are. I think today will be a day to stay indoors; I have some ideas on what we can do."

"Sounds interesting," I replied. "Any hints?"

"No," she said. "You will just have to wait and see what is in store." She gave me a wink, and I decided not to ask further.

Once we had cleared away the breakfast things, Heather suggested I show her my laptop computer and demonstrate the internet to her. I set it up in the living room, connecting the dial up modem card to her phone line, and changing the network settings to use the toll free number for the ISP – no sense in using the long distance number, and chew up a big phone bill for her. When the connection was made, I brought up a few sites; Hotmail, to see if there was any important emails, then I logged into the email server at work. All was looking good there, so I bought up a variety of web sites to show Heather. She was amazed at the variety of information out there, and of course I had to show her the one from my Department that I had spent the last few months working on to get published.

Heather was fascinated, exploring various web sites, reading things there. I showed her how to search for sites, using Alta Vista or Ask Jeeves.

"I had heard that the Internet was full of nothing but porn sites," she said.

"You don't want to believe everything you hear about the internet," I replied. "Sure, there is some porn out there, and some of it is pretty sick stuff, but generally you have to go searching for it to find it. Most of the stuff there you have to pay to see, by giving them your credit card details. They use that to keep kids out, too. Now, if you are curious, you can search for images of breasts or penises or whatever you want to see in Alta Vista, but you might get to see more than you really want to."

"I think I'll give that a miss," she replied. "Besides, if I want to see a lovely penis, then there is one right here for me."

"There are also newsgroups, too," I continued. "On just about every subject imaginable; these are where people can write comments, post information, ask questions, give answers. They tend to attract some obnoxious types, though, people who delight in being insulting or abusive."

She spent the rest of the morning looking at a huge variety of websites; hobbyist sites on photography and crafts, tourism information on Scotland, even finding information on the place her father was born. I was happy just watching her amazement and excitement at her discoveries.

It was getting close to midday when I looked out the window. The rain was still coming down steadily; the park over the road was looking more and more like a lake, and I didn't feel like braving the weather to get some lunch for us. I offered to make lunch for us; suggesting a cheese omelet. Heather suggested including some diced capsicums, chopped mushrooms, and some spring onions as well.

Fifteen minutes later, we were sitting down to lunch, two vegetarian omelets in front us. It tasted pretty good, even if I did say so myself.

"It's so nice having someone to share the cooking," she said. "Although so far you've done all the cooking for us; I haven't cooked you anything. Either that or we have eaten out. I'll have to cook something tonight for us; you need to see if you can stomach my cooking!"

"I'm sure your cooking will be just fine," I said. "Now, I don't mind cooking; in fact I enjoy it, so don't feel bad about letting me cook for you. Now, I'll clear away things, if you want to get back to the computer and the internet."

"No, I think I've had enough for now," she said. "Besides, I had something else in mind for this afternoon. I'll help with the dishes."

It didn't take us long to clean up after lunch; one of the advantages of having two people to share the work.


"So, what did you have in mind for this afternoon?" I asked her. "It still looks pretty dismal outside."

"I wasn't thinking of going outside at all," she said. "I have a special treat in mind for you, if you are interested. I want you in our bedroom. Right now. Naked."

I followed her up the hallway to our bedroom, removing my shirt as I went. Once inside the room, I took the remainder of my clothes off, and lay down on the bed where she instructed. Heather opened a drawer of the dresser, and pulled out some pieces of black cloth, putting them on the bed. She kept one in her hands, and folded it several times widthwise, until she had a narrow strip.

"Raise your head up," she instructed, placing the cloth around my eyes, blindfolding me. "Can you see anything? What am I doing now?" she asked.

"I have no idea, I can't see a thing," I replied. I strained my ears, trying to get a hint from any sounds, but I had no idea.

"Good," she said. "Now, place your hands up above your head."

She took one of my wrists, and tied another strip of cloth around it, and then with my hand in the upper corner of the bed, she tied the other end of the strip to the bed head. She then repeated that with my other hand, leaving my arms firmly secured in place. "Now your legs," she said, her voice taking on a harder edge. "Spread them, spread them wide for me."

Each ankle was firmly tied to the remaining corners of the bed. She had me tied down, unable to move. I tried to raise my arms and legs, but they couldn't move against the ties.

"Now, we should pick a 'safe word' that you can use if you want me to release you," she said. "Unless you use that word, I won't stop what I'm doing, I won't let you up. Understand?"

"Yes, perfectly," I said. "How about 'elephant' as the safe word?"

"Elephant it is," she said. "Remember, I won't let you up, or stop whatever I happen to be doing to you, unless you use that word in your request."

"Ok, I won't forget," I said. This was all very new to me; I was feeling a little apprehensive, not sure what Heather had in store for me; but also excited, and starting to get aroused.

"Now, can you see me?" she asked. "Tell me what I'm doing right now."

"I have no idea what you are doing," I replied. The blindfold completely blocked my sight.

"A pity you couldn't see what I was doing, you said how you would want to see me touching and rubbing myself. Ok, I'll be back in a few minutes," she said.

"I'm not going anywhere," I replied.

With my eyes covered, all of my other senses were heightened. I could hear the rain falling, the water rushing down the gutters, and the odd distant rumble of thunder. Straining my ears, I could also hear Heather walking around the house; it sounded like she was in the bathroom, because I heard her flush the toilet, and then the door close and her footsteps on the carpet.

It was amazing just how sensitive my hearing had become; compensating for not being able to see, I guessed. I heard the door swing open, and her footsteps as she re-entered the room. There was a sound of a match striking, and then I could smell a new smell, like a scented candle burning. The bed moved; she must have sat down on one side; I could hear her breathing, short breaths.

"You still can't see?" she asked. "Now, you are completely at my mercy here, you aren't able to get up, to move around, you won't be able to resist what I am about to do to you. You are under my control, Will; you are mine to do whatever I choose to do with you. Now, before you worry, I'm not going to hurt you, and you know the safe word. But I'm going to tease and torment you, probably more than you have ever experienced before. Just don't expect me to show any mercy, or to stop what I'm doing just because you want me to stop."

I felt her move slightly, shifting her position, and then there was a soft brushing sensation along my side. I tried to work out what it was; it wasn't her skin, or her fingers, but something softer, almost fluffy. It didn't feel like fabric, or any cloth material. It traced a path up my side, then across my chest, brushing over each nipple, before she moved it down towards my stomach. What the hell was she doing, I wondered? I felt her move her position again, shifting down closer to my legs.

Was it a feather that she was brushing on my skin? That was it, I was sure; she had obtained a bird's feather, and was dragging it lightly over my skin. It felt incredibly erotic; her touch was just light enough to send tingling sensations through my body. She moved the feather up my side, until she reached my underarm. The lightness of the touch was starting to tickle me; involuntarily I flinched, trying to pull away from where I thought she would be touching. I tried not to give her the satisfaction of reacting to her tickling, but it was impossible; Heather seemed to know just where and how to torment my body.

I clenched my teeth tightly, and tried to ignore the incredible sensations that she was causing. It wasn't painful, and not exactly pleasurable, either, it was just ... tickling. But it was of no use, the sensations were just too strong. I couldn't help myself; I started laughing uncontrollably, my whole body shaking.

I felt Heather move, straddling me to sit on my waist. She had discarded the feather and was ticking me hard, using both hands on either side of my chest. I could not stop myself laughing; the sensations were driving me crazy. I could feel the tears streaming from my eyes, and it was starting to hurt to even breathe. She wasn't going to let up though; her fingers were now tickling me under my arms.

I started to notice something else; the urgent need to pee. If she didn't stop soon, then I might not be able to control myself, and then our bed would be rather soaked. I tried to clench my muscles, but Heather's tickles made that almost impossible.

The safe word – that is what I had to say, before I ended up spraying us and our bed.

"Elephant!" I managed to say. "Stop, you have to let me up, Heather, I'm going to piss myself in a minute. Please, stop and let me up, or..."

She slid off me, and untied my wrists and ankles.

"Ok, let me lead you to the bathroom," she said. "We don't want to have a soaked mattress, do we?"

She helped me up and out of the bed, then placed her hands on my shoulders to guide me out of the bedroom, and down the hall. I still had the blindfold over my eyes, and I was relying on her to take me into the bathroom. I felt the cool of the tiles under my feet, then the sound of her pulling up the toilet seat. Her fingers were around my shaft, holding me.

"Ok, I'll aim, since you can't see. It'll just be like in the shower in the morning," she said. "Do I need to keep tickling for you to go?"

"No, just let me concentrate," I replied. "It's not easy, with you holding and watching me."

I tried to put the situation out of my mind; letting my muscles relax, and picturing things starting to flow. That trick worked, I could feel it start, and hear the sounds of my stream splashing in the bowl as Heather kept the aim straight.

"Now, let's get back to what we were doing," she said as she shook the last few drops off. "Probably no more tickling you though, I have some other treats in store for you." Heather led me back to the bedroom, and I got back on the bed.

"Do you want me to tie you up again?" she asked. "I won't tickle you anymore, and I'm really sorry for that, I didn't realize that you would react that way. Just as well you remembered the safe word though."

"You can tie me up again, I really liked that part of it," I replied. "And there's no need to apologize, you weren't to know that would have happened, besides, I really should have had a pee before we started. At least I didn't wet the bed; that would have put a dampener on the activities; I would have been so embarrassed, and you would have been mad with me."

"I wouldn't have been mad with you; it wouldn't have been your fault," she said. "Now, this will be something more pleasant."

I felt the bed move as she knelt down between my legs. Her fingers were brushing over my stomach and chest, and then I felt her wet lips around a hard nipple. Heather started sucking and nibbling, taking my nipple between her teeth. I moaned softly with pleasure, and she moved to the other nipple, caressing the wet, freshly sucked nipple with her fingers.

Heather was quickly arousing me, and I could feel my prick swelling, growing. As she leant forward over my body, her breasts brushed against my erection. The thought crossed my mind that she might press her breasts together around my shaft, and move back and forward – but she kept sucking my nipples, maybe oblivious to my throbbing cock brushing her tits.

I let my mind concentrate on my remaining senses; I could smell the scent from the candles, hear the rain falling, and hear the sounds of Heather sucking my nipples. I could sense her warm skin on my body, feel her heat. I wondered just how wet her pussy was at the moment; if she had turned around the other way, with her pussy over my face, perhaps I could be licking and tasting her, us sharing a lovely sixty-nine.

I found that being blindfolded and tied down enhanced my arousal; I felt helpless, and completely in her power. I was hoping that Heather would suck my prick, or mount me, but I was unable to control the situation. My prick was throbbing, aching for her to touch me there, to give me some sense of relief, but I just had to lie there, and let her do what she wanted to me.

Heather moved lower down; her lips and tongue trailed down to my navel, and she teased me, licking me there. Then it was further down my stomach; I knew what she was intending on doing, she shuffled a bit lower down between my legs, her face almost at my prick.

"I see he's ready for me," she said, as I felt her fingers wrap around my erect prick. "There is a little droplet waiting for my attention."

I felt her tongue slide across my knob, the tip tracing up the groove, and pressing against the tip.

"You taste so good," she sighed.

She slid her lips around my knob, and then bobbed down slowly, sucking as she took my cock into her mouth. I felt her wet lips slide down my shaft, her tongue pressing over my knob. Up and down her head went, slowly allowing the pull length of my shaft to slide between her lips. As she slid her lips up, she squeezed them around my shaft lightly; releasing the pressure when her lips reached my knob. After several repetitions, she pulled her head all the way up, so my prick came out between her lips with a soft "plop" sound.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.