Traveling North - Cover

Traveling North

Copyright© 2012 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 1: Arrival

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Arrival - Two lovers meet again after 23 years

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex  

Friday, December 11, 1998

Travel is similar to therapy. You can go to the best psychologist
in the world for ten years. If you don't feel like actively shifting
anything in your life, there is nothing that person can do to change you

The lunch at the Coffs Hotel in Coffs Harbour had been pretty tasty; it lived up to the sign above the entrance as "The Best Steaks in Coffs", not that I had tried any place to compare it to. But after eight hours of driving that morning, it was heaven to get out of the car, stretch my legs, have something to eat and drink. The Suzuki, while fun to drive around Sydney, certainly wasn't suited to the long drive up the Pacific Highway from Sydney to the Queensland border. Even on the freeway it couldn't get above 90 kilometres an hour, and then once I hit the winding two lane "track" that was euphemistically called a highway it didn't have the power to accelerate up the hills, so I couldn't overtake the innumerable semitrailers, even when there were passing lanes.

Still, no sense in making myself another statistic of one of the more deadly roads in the country, I just took it slowly, stopping for a rest every hour or so. That was why I had left home at 4:00 am, having packed my bags the night before. Besides, after all the stress of the last few months- the divorce, and the separation leading up to that, plus long hours at work, I was determined to make this holiday as relaxing and as enjoyable as possible. Three weeks with Heather – renewing our friendship from 23 years ago – that was going to be the perfect therapy for me.

I called home to let my parents know I had arrived safely at Coffs and that I had just finished lunch, and was about to get back on the road for the second half of the journey. My mother had suggested stopping in at her cousin's place there; but I declined, I really didn't want the potential delays that would cause – and I really didn't feel like having to explain to them the purpose of my journey north. I made another quick call to Heather, just to let her know where I was.

"Hi there, Honey," I said when she answered the phone. "I've just had some lunch at Coffs, so I'll fill up with petrol, make sure the car is still happy, and get back on the road."

"That's good, Babe," she replied. "Drive carefully, now we are this close to being together again, I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Neither do I," I said, "neither do I. I'll take things slowly – in this vehicle, there's really no other choice. It's about 400 k's, so allow me maybe five hours – I'll call when I'm going through Ballina."

"Ok, I love you, don't forget that," she said.

"I love you too; and I'm really looking forward to seeing you," I replied.

Having the mobile phone was convenient, so I plugged it into the lighter socket to recharge its battery, started the car, and pulled back onto the highway. There should be a petrol station with reasonable prices before the edge of town, so I would fill up there. I had worked out beforehand places to stop for refueling and refreshment; the next stop would be at South Grafton – given my slow speed, I wouldn't have time to pull into Red Rock, just north of Woolgoolga, not if I wanted to get to Heather's place before dark. I planned on stopping at Ballina for my next refreshment break; that would see me into Tweed Heads in time for dinner.

Passing the Big Banana, I recalled how for several years during the early 1970's we would drive from Sydney up to this part of the coast for our summer holidays – in fact the only year that we didn't was in 1975; when I wanted to drive up to Ballina by myself, to stay with Heather. Now, some 23 years (and one failed marriage) later, I was undertaking that delayed journey of discovery.

I had given up trying to find reasonable radio stations to listen to, and I didn't want to have the headphones of my portable CD player blocking out other sounds. It made for a monotonous drive, which would be even more so once the highway turned away from the coast north of Woolgoolga. There was something about being able to see the ocean that inspired my; reminded me that I would be spending at least three weeks with Heather close to the beach.

The miles passed slowly; I took a five minute break at a rest stop at Grafton to stretch my legs and have a much needed pee; before continuing north again. Just over 200 kilometres to go. Fortunately the Suzuki was holding up well. I contemplated taking the soft top off, but decided not to, just in case there was a thunderstorm later in the day. Getting soaked while I struggled with the soft top wasn't my idea of fun.

As I drove along the rolling dairy farms of the lower Clarence valley, I thought about how I had got to this situation. To keep my mind alert I spoke my thoughts aloud; I needed the sound of my voice to break the monotony of the miles.

"We met on a weekend school youth group camp at Mount Victoria; it was one of those things when you get hit by a thunderbolt, love at first sight, not being able to stop kissing and hugging each other. Then, in the cruelest twists of fate, she and her family moved up the coast to Ballina – 500 miles; 500 bloody miles away. At least I got the chance to say goodbye to her, at the airport, and we had a lovely few short minutes by ourselves to have a final, long kiss. Of course, we wrote to each other, letters almost daily, telling each other what we had been doing, how heartbroken we were, so much teenage angst."

"For Christmas, I bought her a bracelet, and had her name engraved on it. She invited me to come up around Christmas time to stay with her family, but my parents wouldn't let my drive the 500 miles up there, to stay with people they didn't even know. Then, over the next year or so, our letters dropped off, and we lost contact. For a brief time in 1984 I had found her address, and wrote to her, but she had married, and my own marriage was not in the best of shape. So when she stopped writing, I assumed that she didn't want to remain in contact with me."

"So, when Lisa first moved out 18 months ago, I was going through my desk drawers, and I found all of our old letters, tied up in a bundle. I re-read them, and that made me wonder just how Heather was, what she had been doing – even if she still remembered me. A quick search through telephone directories and copies of the electoral rolls didn't turn up her name and address, but her mother's address was still the same. So, on spec I wrote to her, care of her mother's place. An initial, tentative letter to her got me a very promising reply – she had recently got divorced, and had moved away from her family further north at Tweed Heads, and she still remembered me fondly, and wanted me to keep writing to her. We exchanged phone numbers, and would spend hours on the phone most evenings."

I stopped my reminiscing, as I was now stuck behind a few big trucks, and I needed to concentrate on the traffic and the road. Over the course of those phone calls and some letters, she told me about everything that had happened in her life – the abuse, the failed marriages, always wondering what had happened to me, whether I still remembered her; wondering what might have happened had we not lost contact back in the 1970's.

The road opened up, and I was able to get passed the trucks. Fortunately the road remained level for a few miles, and I could put some distance between the semitrailers and myself. I arched my back, trying to ease the cramping feeling from sitting for so long – only another 50 km until Ballina, and the opportunity for a longer break.

Ballina – what would Heather and I done, had we spent that summer together? I was 17 and a half, she had not long turned 15, so we would have been typical hormonal teenagers, both still virgins, but being presented with the maximum of temptations, and the maximum of opportunity. When I had said to her that as she was under 16, if we had had sex, then they would have been illegal, her response was "Only if someone caught us". Then I raised the concern about her getting pregnant, and she said "That wouldn't have been a worry; I was on the pill then." Somehow I suspected she would have wanted us to have lost our virginity together that summer. Had the opportunity arisen (which I'm sure it would have), I was sure I would not have had the will power to say no. And why should I have? Unlike some other opportunities that had come my way, and I had declined because it had not "felt right", with Heather it would have been different. We both realized now that we were meant for each other, and back then, that feeling would have been just as strong.

I had images of the two of us finding secluded beach locations, to like in the sun naked, and even swim (and more) naked together. What might have happened after that? We had kicked around some ideas one evening, maybe with her home situation, I may have got her to move to Sydney with me, and have her finished school while I was at Uni. But what ever would have happened, we both had felt that we would have been married (to each other!) by 1980. Could we have made a success of that, considering that none of our marriages to other people had been much of a success? Well, we would never know. But at least now we got a second chance – something that few people ever get.

Once I reached the town, I pulled in at a Macdonald's restaurant. This would do to have a coffee, maybe a bite to eat, use the toilet, and generally have a good break. I grabbed my small overnight bag – the one containing my camera, toilet bag, and other important items (including all the letters that Heather had sent me) and took that inside with me. That's the trouble with having a car with just a soft top – there is no way to keep the contents completely secure. Of course, on the odd occasion when I had locked the keys inside, all I had to do was unzip the cover at the back, and climb through to retrieve the keys.

I ordered a coffee and a piece of cake, and sat down in a booth. As I sipped my coffee, letting it cool, I read through Heather's last letter to me, in particular the instructions of how to find her place; memorizing just where I had to turn off the highway, what streets to take, and what her place looked like from the street.

There were several places between Ballina and Tweed Heads that if I had the time, I would have wanted to stop and explore. Not just Ballina itself, but Lennox Head, Byron Bay, maybe drive right along the oceanfront. There would be time to explore those places with Heather over the next few weeks, I told myself – right now there was a far more important and urgent destination.

The coffee had refreshed me, so I went into the men's toilet, pulled off my shirt, and wiped my sweaty body down with some wet paper towels. What I would do for some air conditioning in the Suzuki – but having to run that would kill any power from the tiny engine. I would just have to wait until I reached Heather's place and have a refreshing shower there.

I felt much better as I got back in the car; a quick call to Heather to let her know I was leaving Ballina and on the final leg of my journey. She promised to have a shower ready for me when I arrived – but she stressed "that wouldn't be the first think that you want when you get here, I hope". I suggested that we might find something to do between me arriving there and having the shower; something that might necessitate us both having that shower together. I could almost sense her blushing at my suggestion.

"You are so bad," she said, admonishing me.

"I know, but you love it when I'm bad," I replied.

"I do, you know that," she said. "I'll be waiting here for you, and we can have that shower, too."

"I'll make sure we both need a shower," I said. "And then in the shower, we can..." "Don't go there, not while I'm here all hot and frustrated, waiting for you," she replied. "You know what you do to me when you talk like that."

"You mean I'm getting you wet already?" I said. "That's good, I'm hoping you'll be all hot and wet when I get there."

"You don't have to worry about that," Heather said. "I've been hot and wet with anticipation all day. I've had to change my knickers once already."

"Mmmm, I want to slide those wet knickers down when I get there," I said, "and see what is there waiting for me."

"She is waiting for you," Heather said, suggestively. "Very wet, very hot – God, I need you Will. Drive carefully, and think of what is here waiting for you – but don't let that distract you from the traffic and driving safely."

"I won't let my thoughts distract me," I said. "Now you've got me all big and hard."

"Good, I want you that way, as soon as you are inside the front door," she promised.

I hung up the phone, put my seatbelt on, and started the car. A quick check over the gauges, and I was back on the highway. The distance was just under 90 kilometres; maybe an hour and a half driving time, depending on traffic.

In some of our recent night-time phone calls we had speculated just how we would greet each other when I reached her place; Heather wanted me to give her about 10 minutes warning before I pulled up, so she could, in her words, "finish getting some things ready for you". We both agreed that we would most likely be overcome with desire for each other; maybe not even getting beyond the entrance before we had undressed each other, and started making love. (After closing and locking the front door, of course)

We had discussed other necessary preparations; like would I need condoms (no, she had a full hysterectomy a number of years earlier), what about unprotected sex (I had an aids test and sent her a copy of the clean result), and we had previously discussed our likes and dislikes (oral: yes, anal: no), and they matched very closely.

It amazed me just how open we were talking to each other on the phone; we could tell each other anything, and not feel ashamed or embarrassed. It hadn't been like that for me when talking with my ex-wife, somehow I had felt I was always being judged about what my feelings and desires were.

I wondered to myself just how "free" we would be with each other face to face – it's one thing to describe what we would want to be doing (and have the other person be doing to ourselves) over the phone, but would be feel too inhibited being that way in each other's presence? My other fear was just how inhibited might I be in general; for the last 20 years I had only ever been with one woman, and I my sexual experience before that was pretty limited. I just hoped that I wouldn't be struck down with nerves or some form of "performance anxiety". Not that I had suffered from that during my first few times having sex with my first wife, but I wanted everything to be perfect with Heather.

"Just like my first time all over again," I said out loud to myself. "I wonder if Heather will be feeling the same way."

We had both talked about how lovely it would have been to have been the ones to lose our virginity to; to have been each other's "first". Right now, I felt just as nervous as if this was going to be my first time making love with a woman.

As I drove, I spoke to myself out loud, reminding me of some important things to remember to do (and not to do) during that first encounter we would be having. I checked off the mental list that I had made – "Make sure you take things slowly; she loves kissing and cuddling. She enjoys having her breasts caressed and her nipples sucked, and her pussy stroked and licked, too – but don't rush into those areas."

I looked across at the traffic lane next to me; wondering if anyone else had seen me (or heard me) talking to myself, but there weren't any other vehicles close to me.

"She will like having you undress her slowly, kissing the parts of your body that you expose. Give her time to undress you, too, and let her caress and kiss your body. It's just as important that she feels that she is also turning you on, at the same time you are turning her on."

My mind moved onto some of the things that we could well do once I reached her place; the scenarios were all rather arousing, and by the time I reached the Tweed Heads South exit I was pretty turned on. I pulled over to the side of the road, and called Heather.

"Hi there honey," I said when she answered. "Guess where I am right now?"

"Oh, have you turned off the highway?" she replied. "You aren't all that far from my place; so let me go and freshen up for you."

"Ok, I'll be there in a few minutes, you probably know just how long it will take he to drive that last little bit," I said.

It wasn't that far from where I had left the highway, maybe just under three kilometers. The road went past some shops and car yards, and then there was the large shopping mall on the left – so turn right at the second major intersection after that. Along past the high school, another two and half blocks down the road, and there was her house, on the right. I pulled into the driveway behind her car, turned off the engine, and stretched my arms. I called my parents and left a short message on their answering machine to let them know I had arrived safely, and opened the car door.


My heart was pounding as I walked up to the front door; I could feel the sweat trickling down my face, and another trickle between my shoulder blades. It wasn't just because it was a hot, humid afternoon – I was as nervous as hell. Excited, aroused – but scared and nervous. What if when Heather saw me, she decided that I wasn't what she had expected? What if she didn't want me physically? I guess if things didn't work out, I could at least spend the night there before retreating back to Sydney, with my tail between my legs.

I was about to rap on the door when it opened – and there she was standing. She looked more beautiful that I had imagined, she was wearing a lovely long teal coloured dress – she had sent me a photo of it the other week, asking for my opinion. I told her that she would look good wearing it; it would show off her figure to best advantage. I wasn't wrong – it was cut a bit lower around her bust than the pictures had suggested, and it provided a generous and enticing view of her cleavage.

"Hi, Babe, it's so good to see you," she said.

I dropped my bag to the ground as she wrapped her arms around me, and pulled my face to hers. We hadn't kissed like that for well over 20 years; but the memories of her lovely soft, wet lips came flooding back.

As we hugged, Heather took my hand, and pressed it against her soft breast. Her nipple was already hard and erect, and I could tell that she was braless. I rubbed and caressed her breast through the fabric of her dress, and she pressed herself closer to me. I could feel my prick getting harder and Heather pulled me tighter to her, slowly grinding her crotch against mine. After a few minutes, we pulled apart.

"I think we need to get inside," I said, "before we end up getting arrested."

"Yes, quick, get inside the front door," she said, pulling me through.

As soon as I had closed the door behind me, Heather started pulling my shirt up, exposing my stomach and chest. I helped her, pulling it over my head and tossing it on the floor in the corner. She started kissing my hard nipples, squeezing my buttocks and pulling me closer to her. I reached around behind her to unzip her dress, and she stepped back from me, and pulled her dress off, over her head, letting me see her lovely body – naked except for a pale blue pair of knickers.

"God, you're so beautiful Heather," I said to her, my voice choking up.

She wrapped her arms around me, and we hugged and kissed some more. Her warm breasts were squashed against my chest, and she reached between us to undo my shorts, and let them slide down my legs. She slipped her hands in the back of my undies, and began to caress my back side. Soon, she moved a hand around to the front, and cupped her fingers under my balls, gently rubbing them. As her fingers softly touched my erect shaft, I groaned with pleasure. She pushed my undies down completely, and then took my erect prick in her hand, stroking me slowly, and rubbing her thumb over my wet, sticky, swollen knob. I shivered with the pleasure; and leant forward so I could suck her breasts. Her nipples were big and hard between my lips, and as I rolled my lips over each of them in turn, she groaned softly.

"You have me so turned on, so wet," she sighed. "Stop, let me slide my knickers down before they get completely soaked. Would you like to feel me there?"

I reached down, brushing my fingers over her neatly trimmed pubic hair. Heather shifted her legs, opening them so I could slide my hand between her thighs, rubbing my fingers across her wet pussy. She gasped with pleasure as my finger parted her lips, and she shivered as I spread her juices around her clit.

"Oh, please rub me there," she moaned. "You have me so wet; I can feel it running down my legs!"

She was incredibly wet; I could feel her warm juices coating my fingers as I rubbed her smooth slit. She moaned as I rubbed the tip of my finger around the opening of her vagina; she angled her hips forward, pushing against my hand, and my finger slid all the way inside her.

"Oh, that's so good," she moaned as I moved my finger in and out. I could hear the wet, squelching sounds as I finger-fucked her soaking vagina.

Heather was leaning back against the wall; her legs spread open, giving me complete access to her pussy. She was moaning as I sucked her erect nipples; her breathing was getting faster, and she was starting to pant. Suddenly, she pushed me away from her, and grabbed my hand.

"I can't wait any longer," she said, "I need to have you right now. Quick, lie down on the couch, on your back; I'm going to ride you until we both come."

I didn't need a second invitation, so I did what she instructed; laid down on the couch, put a pillow under my head, and waited for her. My cock was pointing straight upwards, and she knelt next on the floor next to me and rubbed my swollen knob. She leant over, and kissed the wet tip, sliding her moist lips around my knob.

"I have to have you right now, Will, I can't hold back," she said as she straddled my waist.

Her knees were on either side of my waist, and she slowly lowered herself, carefully guiding my cock into her wet, ready vagina. As she slid down over my shaft, I groaned loudly as I could feet her wet lips parting, her walls opening up to take my prick deeply inside her. When I was all the way inside, she started rocking back and forth, letting me slide in and out of her.

As she moved back and forward, her lovely breasts swung with her, and she leant down so her nipples would brush my chest hair and nipples. I was hoping she would move further up so that I could lick and suck a nipple as they swung over my face, but she wasn't tall enough for them to reach. Instead, I concentrated on the sensations of her riding my cock; she would squeeze her muscles around my knob and shaft; squeezing as she rode down, then relaxing as she moved up, so my knob was almost outside of her vagina. Then, she would push back down, enveloping my cock completely inside her, and squeezing me tightly again.

I don't think I had even experienced such a magical, fantastic fuck. I could hear her moaning, crying out each time her thrusts pushed my cock all the way inside her, and I was groaning and crying out with pleasure too. I saw her reach down between her legs to touch her pussy where my cock was entering her. I felt her fingers press against her crotch, rubbing her slit, and then she squeezed very tightly around me, and cried out loudly. Her body shook, spasming as she came, and I felt a warmer flood of her lovely juices squelching around my shaft.

"Oh, God, that's wonderful," she moaned. "It's so strong, so intense..."

I closed my eyes, and clenched my muscles, making my cock swell inside her tight pussy. Heather kept riding me, moving faster now she had finished coming.

"Fill me, Will, I want you to come deep inside me," she moaned loudly.

"I'm about to come, Heather," I replied, knowing I was just a second or two away. "Oh, yesssss!" I cried out as I erupted inside her.

My hips bucked up and down, pushing up higher into her. She held me tightly to her, her breasts squashed against my chest, kissing me as I filled her with my hot come. Heather cried out with pleasure as she felt my spurts inside her, and she whispered in my ear, "I love that, I want you to keep filling me, Will."

We clung to each other, rocking back and forward, my prick still deep inside her. Finally, we disentangled ourselves, and Heather 'dismounted', and as she did, a big blob of my come dripped out from her all over my pubic hair, mixing with her juices that had soaked me.

Heather took one look at the mess in my crotch, and laughed. "Did all that come from us?" she said, amazed.

"I guess it had to," I replied. "I mean, who else could have done it?"

"We both need a good, long shower," she said. "We can clean each other up."

She helped me up off the couch, and then led me to the bathroom. I noticed that she had already put out some fresh towels for us, and there was a new bar of soap in the shower. She put down a bath mat, and then turned on the shower.

"You won't mind sharing the shower with me?" she asked.

"I would love that," I replied. "I can help you wash yourself, get to those areas that you can't quite reach yourself."

"Mmm. I know just what areas you would like to get to, too" she replied.

When the water was hot, Heather entered the shower, and turned around to face me. I entered as well, and slid the glass door closed. She took the soap, and started to lather it in her hands. Taking my prick in her soapy hands, she washed my groin clean, and then started stroking my shaft, getting me erect again. I turned her around, so I was standing behind her, and took the soap, washing her breasts, and getting my hands covered with suds. I slid a hand lower along her stomach towards her pussy, and she spread her legs apart, knowing what I was intending on doing.

"Please, touch me there," she said as my hand moved lower.

Heather shivered as my fingers spread her labia apart, and when I touched her sensitive clit she moaned softly. I let my fingers slide along her wet slit, rubbing her juices around her smooth skin. When my finger touched the entrance to her vagina, she cried out.

"Can you slide a finger inside me, please?" she asked.

She was so wet and hot inside; tight as she squeezed her muscles around my finger. "Do you think you could make love to me?" she asked. "Should I lean forward to make the angle better?"

I withdrew my finger, and bent my knees so our heights matched. As she leant forward against the wall of the shower, my prick slid along her slit, spreading her lips open. She reached down and pressed my shaft upwards, and my cock slid right inside her. She gasped with pleasure, and pushed backwards, making me slide in even further. I held her hips to steady myself, and started moving back and forward; my prick pumping in and out. She kept her hand pressed to her pussy to stop my cock slipping out, at the same time rubbing along the underside of my shaft.

I reached around with one hand to join my fingers with hers; I rubbed her swollen clit as my prick pumped in and out. She was moaning loudly; I didn't think I would be able to come again so soon, but I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could.

Heather leant over further, steadying herself against the shower wall, and my legs were starting to cramp up; having to stand with my knees bent wasn't helping. I rubbed her clit harder, and caressed her breast with my other hand.

"I'm almost there, just a little longer," she panted, pressing my cock harder against her pussy.

"I want you to come for me, Heather," I said, feeling her muscles begin to tighten around me.

"Oh, yes, that's it," she groaned, her body shaking with pleasure as she started coming. "Don't stop, you're in the perfect spot."

I kept thrusting, holding onto her hips for stability. As soon as I felt she had finished coming, I stopped, and collapsed against her, exhausted; my legs burning.

"You didn't come," she said. "I don't mind continuing, I don't want you to miss out."

"That's ok," I replied. "It was too soon after the first time; I need a while to recover. Besides, I don't have to come every time we make love; what's more important to me is that you enjoy it."

"I did enjoy that," she said. "How are your legs, that can't have been the most comfortable positions we can try?"

"Well, if there was maybe four or five inches less difference in our respective heights," I said. "Then I wouldn't have had to bend my legs so far, so I was at the right height to enter you. Or we could have a step in the shower for you to stand on, or maybe a plastic seat and I could sit there and have you on my lap."

"I like the idea of that," she said. "Sitting on your lap, and I can have whatever pops up, find a place for that to go."

She continued to wash herself, and I took a handful of liquid soap and started to wash around my prick.

"God, I'm going to be leaking and dripping all evening," she said. "I might need to put a liner on. You really filled me up, both times."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.