Turned Into My Girlfriend's Slut - Cover

Turned Into My Girlfriend's Slut

Copyright© 2012 by Mirax

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Timmy is turned into his girlfriend's slut and forced to take strap-ons and cocks in his ass and watch as she submits to larger men. But don't worry though, he loves every moment.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   School  

I awoke in the morning to Jennifer's urgent voice.

"Timmy, wake up," she was saying. I looked up groggily at her.

"What, no, let me sleep more," I tried to snuggle closer to the warm body next to me. Warm body ... What did I do last night? I closed my eyes, thinking back to the previous night and remembering all that had happened. The warm body next to me must be Andy then. I moaned when I remembered how amazing his cock had felt in my ass. My abused asshole was sore and throbbing.

"Timmy, we have to go now," Jennifer said more urgently as she gently shook me.

"Sure, sure, whatever, I'll be out in a minute," I said, waving her off. I felt her touch disappear and a moment later the door to the bedroom shut. I let out a sigh, wondering what was so urgent that we had to leave now. I had given up on making any decisions in our relationship; it was simply easier and more fun if I let her have total control.

I leaned over Andy and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He blinked up at me and a smile played across his face.

"Hey babes, you looking to have some more fun already?" he said, grinning at me. I smiled back at him, shaking my head.

"No, Jennifer and I are leaving," I said sadly. "I had a good time last night."

"Me too," he said, stroking my hair. "I have to say you look well fucked." I giggled, he sure knew how to make a woman feel good. "Will I get to see you again?" I smiled, enjoying the feeling of being wanted.

"Of course, call me," I took a pen from the nightstand and scrawled my number onto his palm. I lifted it to my face and kissed it, breathing in his manly scent. "I'll be waiting your call." Grinning, I leaned down and kissed him. Then, without a glance back I swung out of bed and left the room.

Jennifer and I must have looked like two little tramps as we stumbled out of the house in the early morning. It was barely six o'clock and I'm sure I hadn't gotten more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep that night. Jennifer looked just as tired as I but it was apparent she didn't want to be around much longer. I waited until we were in the car before I spoke.

"So why did we just rush out of there?" I asked.

"I don't like dealing with Jack in the morning. He's not a very nice person, especially when he is waking up. He might have a big dick and my pussy sure loves what he does with it but I've learned to get out as soon as I could in the morning. I left him a note saying I had to get you home to your parents." I nodded my head in reply. We sat in silence for a while as she drove. I didn't ask where we were going and she never bothered to say.

"What do we do now?" I said, finally breaking the silence. I didn't look at her, instead stared out the window, watching the city slide by.

"I don't know. I'm a slut, you know that now. I can't help that I love cock so much. You're kinda a slut now too. We could still be together, if you want. Two sluts together, taking cock after cock. Sounds like the perfect life."

I snorted, she couldn't see the grin on my face. She was right after all. I still loved her and I think I loved her more now that I knew what she was really like. Truth was I loved last night and would do it again in a heartbeat. If she wanted to stay together, I'm sure we would have some more awesome adventures.

"Yeah, last night was pretty fun. I guess we could try staying together, see how it goes for a few weeks." I didn't tell her that I loved her. I didn't want to complicate our relationship at this point.

Ten minutes later we pulled into my house. There were no cars in the driveway, my parents having left for work. My sister, home on summer break from college, must have left early too. The beach was a good hour away and I thought I remembered her saying she was gonna take a trip down there with some friends.

The entrance to the house was partially concealed from the street by a row of hedges and a tall tree in our front yard. It made it easy to sneak in without any neighbors seeing us. We hurried all the same. Once inside we headed straight for the bathroom. Jennifer took a minute to unlock my cock before we jumped in the shower together and began washing each other.

I loved the feel of Jennifer's soft skin under my hands. I took my time making sure her luscious boobs were clean and then slid my hand between the cheeks of her ass. She moaned in pleasure as I teased her pussy and clit, my hand brushing lightly across her vulva.

I stood behind her and ran my soapy hands up and down her arms and legs. When I got to her wrists I gently grasped them and pulled them behind her back. I pushed her firmly up against the wall, pinning her arms. She moaned lustily and pushed her ass out, inviting me to play with it.

I stroked my cock with one hand while holding her fast with the other. My cock was throbbing in anticipation. Slowly I let my cock slide into her pussy from behind. She let out a low moan as I entered, pushing back a little to get me deeper. I stood still for a moment, enjoying the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock.

Slowly I started to pump into her. I knew she wanted a hard fucking up I held back and teased her with just the tip of my cock, slowly pushing it in and out. I wanted to hear her beg for it.

I didn't have to wait long for it took only a few minutes before she was trembling with uncontrollable lust.

"Fuck Timmy, just fucking pound my slutty pussy," she groaned out.

"What's the magic word?" I teased, purring in her ear and letting my tongue slide down her neck.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna get punished for this later Timmy, please please please fuck me," she cried out, trying to push back harder on me.

"As m'lady wishes," I whispered as I shoved my cock hard into her. She let out of scream of ecstasy and started babbling incoherently. I was fucking her hard and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer. Her pussy was tight around me and I could feel the familiar sensation of an approaching orgasm.

Suddenly, her pussy muscles started to spasm and tighten around me as her orgasm consumed her. I followed right behind, spurting my cum into her quivering cunt. I released her hands and we sank to the floor of the shower together. She lay against me with her face buried in my chest. She was sobbing as she clung to me, telling me how much she loved me and how she doesn't want me to leave.

I let her babble while I softly stroked her hair and the soft skin of her back. Soon she calmed down enough to look up at me. Her eyes were red from crying but she looked beautiful nonetheless.

"I love you too Jennifer," I said softly to her and bent down to kiss her. She kissed me back like it was the last time we would ever kiss. "This is the way we are love. Two sluts who love sex. The last two days of been the best of my life. I don't know what I would do without you now, Jennifer. You are my Mistress. Besides, I thought you said I never make you cum?"

She smiled up at me. "I lied, you make me cum all the time. I just love to humiliate you, it makes me so hot." She reached over and turned the shower off. We stood up, dried off and ran naked to my room. It was cold and Jennifer jumped into the bed, snuggling under the covers. I followed her but scooted down until I was between her legs, my face level with her naked pussy.

I stuck my tongue out, licking up between her lips. I could still taste a trace of my cum. Her clit was hard and sticking out. She moaned loudly as my tongue grazed it. I teased down her pussy, kissing, sucking and nibbling at the lips. She whimpered, trying to rock her pelvis against my face. I stayed away from her clit, intending to tease her until she begged for me. She started to leak juices. They ran down her pussy and began to collect around her asshole. I sank my tongue down there to lick her backdoor. She groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck, lick my asshole you nasty slut," she commanded. I obeyed her, shoving my tongue up her ass. I fucked her tight hole until her breath turned ragged. I pulled back and resumed my teasing of her pussy. She cried out in desperation. "Timmy! Let me cum please."

Deciding to have mercy, I wrapped my tongue around her clit and sucked hard on it, nibbling with my teeth. She screeched in delight, lacing her hands through my hair and grinding her cunt against my face. I sank my nails into her ass to hold her still and sucked hard on her clit. With a scream she came, thrashing around on the bed. Sweat pored form her face and neck, her chest heaving. I ate her through two more minor orgasms before I crawled up to cuddle next to her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.