Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Juggling a multitude of women is harder than people tell you.

It wasn't the physical part. I'd kept changing, but I wasn't going to visit a doctor and create documented proof of the differences though. My chest was broader; my abs packed sixes; my arms and thighs were bigger. The scariest part was the height! I had grown at least three inches taller. I could accept the rest since I was eating much better and getting a lot of 'exercise', but the height thing ... not even close to fucking natural! The women couldn't keep up with me sexually. After awhile, I realized none of them wanted 'multiple times a night, every night'. I could have made them go with it, but there were a lot of women so I could spread the loads.

Trying to be fair was the hard part! It required a lot of thought, which had never been my strength. I had to be careful about playing favorites except where appropriate. The hookers understood that Abby, Lisa, and Adriana were special to me. Hannah and Crystal accepted they weren't at the top of the pile, but they wanted to be treated like it. They didn't need to be my absolute favorites as long as I ... I didn't fucking get it! I wondered how guys who couldn't read minds ever dealt with women without going crazy.

At least, the mistresses were a little easier to manage since they saw themselves as the 'other women' in my life.


Mary opened the apartment door.

"Honeys, I'm home," she yelled, closing the door behind me.

"We're in here!"

I located the girls mentally; they had gotten started without us in Mary's bedroom. I didn't visit every night and most nights that I did, it was to be with one girl. I made sure to rotate through girls! Spending more than one night in a row with the same woman amounted to bad karma for me.

The girls must have talked about it because they had a buffet planned. All of them, every way!

Mary stripped and walked into the bedroom. I went to the kitchen, drank a bottle of water for extra hydration, and dropped my clothes.

I had to be fair, so I started in Mary's mouth! She had seen Abby's oral technique and insisted that I be more forceful. Amanda and Stella watched as I throated my cock in Mary. The first few times had been rough on the redhead, but she learned to adjust. A little mental tweaking helped her relax! With her hands urging me on, I face-fucked Mary.

I worked my way through the other girl's oral skills--Amanda then Stella.

Amanda got my cock in her pussy first! She lay on her back; my feet were on the floor. I had Amanda's knees in the crook of my arms as I leaned over her body. My hands held Amanda's biceps to keep her pinned on the bed. I was pounding her box hard and fast! Amanda's neck was arched; her eyes were rolled towards the back of her head. She grunted with every thrust! I fucked her harder and faster! She whimpered! Amanda's entire body seized when my cock thickened. I bathed the inside of her pussy with semen.

Stella and Mary usually preferred different positions when more than one girl joined in a sex-fest; they liked to give me variety! This time they wanted exactly what I'd given Amanda. Fair is fair, so I did Stella and then Mary exactly how they wanted me to!

For the ass portion of the night, Stella was on her knees. Her arms were folded under her body; her left cheek was pressed against the floor. My cock fucked slowly into her raised ass! I fucked to depth and then pressed in deeper by resting my weight on her ass. Stella took it like a champ!

Mary and then Amanda took it in the same championship fashion.


I sat in the living room. The girls had passed out after the three-way blowjob encore. I'd made them cum with me; I probably added a little too much force to the order since they were laid out on Mary's bed completely dead to the world.

I couldn't believe I was still horny! What the fuck had happened to me? No matter how much sex I got, it rarely held me more than a half-hour before I was RARING to go again.

I should have gone home, since it was easier to get extra action with two more women than in Mary's (my) apartment and a plethora of hookers if I couldn't fall asleep. Instead, I set my mind questing.

It was late at night, but ... I smiled--I hadn't even left the apartment building! Two minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find a couple of naked college girls smiling at me.

"Hi!" they said at the same time. They held up cups to me. "Can we borrow a few cups of semen?"


The college girls had been 'wild' before people stopped fucking so I felt a little more confident in keeping them for the night. Of course, the other three women finding a pair of chicks in bed with me precipitated a taste test of the new pussy.

I'll admit the last part was my idea!

It was noon before I got home. I hadn't been paying attention! The girls were also getting much better at keeping things from me. They knew what would trigger the filter and a deeper look from me, so they kept calm through what happened to them.

I walked into my place to find Hannah, Crystal, Abby, and Lisa sitting on my bed. A swarthy, scarred man sat across on a chair, watching them.

"Stop!" I ordered when he went for a gun.

I turned the filter completely off. A shooter was across the building from my window! I stepped to the side a moment before he pulled the trigger.

"JUMP!"

We heard the window crash and the thud as he hit concrete. People outside screamed! I put the filter back up as soon as I swept the area for more trouble. I couldn't find Adriana!

"Where is she?" I asked the guy in my room.

"Gregor has your woman," he replied in a heavy accent. German or Russian!

I didn't bother asking him; I reached into his mind and ripped out what the plan had been and more specifics about Adriana's location. Gregor's home was out of the county and beyond my range!

Russian mob! They wanted my money; they wanted my business; they wanted my girls.

"The roof. Head first. Jump!" I told the asshole in my room.

He walked by me.

Lisa and Abby followed me to the car.


Adriana was fine. Pissed but fine! Scared but fine!

Lisa had driven. Abby opened the car door for me. Gregor's guards smiled as I approached.

"Open the doors."

They did it.

"Come inside." I said, entering Gregor's abode.

"You survived," a shirtless bald man said from where he sat on the sofa. "Good! I get to kill you myself!"

"Are you okay?" I asked Adriana. She sat in the corner on a folding chair.

"No," she replied.

"I'm talking to you!" the bald man yelled at me, standing up and pointing a finger at me.

"Sit!"

The bald man's eyes opened wide as he planted his ass back on the sofa. Two guys were sitting near him. Bodyguards! They looked from the bald man to me.

"Did they hurt you?" I asked Adriana.

"A little," she replied. "They grabbed me rather tightly!"

"You didn't call for help," I said angrily.

"You needed to know where this was going," she told me.

"Adriana," I said in a low throaty voice. "I can read minds. I don't need you to risk yourself to get information from people. You were with them! I could have taken control if you'd called for me."

"Hmm!" she said thoughtfully. "I was a little scared for you, so I didn't think straight."

I narrowed my eyes at Adriana. Her mind went suspiciously blank!

"I know those two! This is the Russian Mob, Simon," Adriana told me, pointing at the bald man's bodyguards. "Much more dangerous than pimps or a few corrupt cops!"

"You want their money." I said into her mind. "Are you insane, Adriana? Nobody fucks with the Russian Mob!"

"Always fuck the women! Always take the money!" Adriana replied. "Those are the rules you should live by. This is your world now, Simon!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.