Bring Me to Life
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Millions of fucking dollars!


The restaurants had become my haven.

I barely had to pay attention anymore to keep the streets outside my room window 'humming' with activity. I didn't even need the girls since my range had increased; I could cover the county from either of the restaurants.

After the money, things changed, not externally but internal to the girls and myself. Adriana was more relaxed, especially around me. I never caught any more thoughts of her escort agency or running away. Lisa and Abby had fully set into their new life. Hannah spent most of her days reading baby books and magazines. Cathy was trying to figure out which of the local colleges was the best for her--'best' being defined as a good school that kept her conveniently close to my cock. To be honest, the thorough change in their life view stressed me. The millions of dollars stressed me more!

I felt guilty about the money; I wanted to 'give back' but having the bad cops confess might point someone to the missing money. Giving to 'charity' in my neighborhood would make me a target. I settled for keeping a closer eye on the county so I could squelch the worse things that might happen--like a particularly nasty serial-killer wanna-be who decided to make his first 'kill' attempt on a female cop fresh off the gun range. (He died; she became a local hero.)

My time in the restaurants felt easier to manage. I could think about fewer things and even the differences to my activities in the restaurants were easier to accept. I fucked a lot of the clientele! Emilie's customers got a special amount of attention since the lunch and brunch crowd mostly consisted of wealthier stay-at-home moms. Amanda also decided a 'preventive' application of sex was better than waiting to get stressed out. Okay--I decided! Marco's offered a greater variety of women. I never knew who would walk in next! The bar got major business as soon as I started goosing the sexual drives of anyone who stopped in for a drink. We became the 'singles' hot spot for the county.

Mary was still peeved at me. It lost most of its steam when she figured out she was really angry with Matt and not me. A couple of weeks after we stole the consortium's money, I walked around the restaurant looking for Mary. She should have been at work! I had stopped in a corner to search for her mentally when my cellphone rang.

"Hey," Adriana said. "Can you over to Mary's house?"

"Now?" I asked.

"Yeah ... I think now would be a good idea. Don't peek either!"

Twenty minutes later, a busboy arrived to take my shift. I biked to Mary's apartment. The door was unlocked so I walked in.

The furniture was gone!

Adriana and Mary sat on a blanket in the middle of the living room. Mary had her head on Adriana's shoulder. Mary's eyes were red from crying.

"Hmmm..." I didn't know what to say.

"Matt moved out," Adriana told me. "Would you believe he took everything? Mary's the only one on the lease too!"

I frowned.

"I have a plan." Adriana's mind whispered.

"What plan?"

Adriana looked from Mary to my crotch.

"I like the plan!" I said mentally.

"This is place is so expensive!" Mary cried. "I can't afford it on my own."

"Don't worry, baby," Adriana whispered, stroking Mary's hair. "Simon can help you."

Mary pulled away from Adriana. "I can't! I can't take his help."

"He's got the money, sweetie," Adriana told Mary.

"He's a busboy!"

"I have the money, Mary, " I said. "I would ... I would love to help you in any way that I can."

"It wouldn't be right," Mary said, staring at me. Her blue eyes were so gorgeous!

Adriana wiped the tears from Mary's cheeks. "You know Simon would do anything for you, Mary! You know why!"

Mary blushed.

"It wouldn't be right," Mary whispered to Adriana.

Adriana glanced at me.

"He's a man," Adriana said.

I repeated her words mentally to Mary--adding a little zing.

"You know he wants you. Desperately!" Adriana leaned over and kissed Mary's neck.

"You want him too!" Adriana kissed a path up to Mary's earlobe. "He's just helping his friend. His lover!"

Mary leaned back and then forward to kiss Adriana.

"You'd help him, wouldn't you?" Adriana asked. "If all Simon wanted was to have you and me naked on a bed ... HIS bed ... you'd give that to him, wouldn't you?"

I made it a statement in Mary's mind. An order!

"I don't have a bed anymore," Mary whispered against Adriana's lips.

"That would be your bed, sweetie." Adriana's hand cupped Mary's breasts. "That would be Matt's bed. Simon wants us on his bed!"

Mary looked at me from the corner of her eye. She stared at my hard dick for a few seconds before smiling at me.

"Are you going to buy yourself a bed to put in your new apartment?" Mary asked me. "It's your apartment too, right? If you're paying the lease, I just live here, kept in style by my ... lover."

"I brought cash!" Adriana projected to me.

"This is a nice place," I said looking around the apartment. "We need a good furniture store."

Mary knew a place.

I tried not to look at the prices! Thankfully, Adriana had things well in hand. She corralled a sales woman, the prettiest one in the place, to help us. The saleswoman got nowhere with Mary though. I liked the stuff she was showing us, but Mary turned her nose up at everything.

"Aha!" Adriana exclaimed in her head. "Goose the saleslady, Simon!"

I shrugged and made the saleslady's girly parts tingle.

"You don't understand," Adriana told the woman. "This isn't Mary's bed. It's Simon's bed; it's his bedroom!"

The saleslady looked from the blushing Mary to me.

"Oh!" the saleslady said with wide eyes.

"Simon won't be spending many days or nights at Mary's place," Adriana said. "He wants her to have constant reminders that she has a man in her life. One who takes VERY good care of her!"

The saleslady led us to the more masculine section of beds. The ladies watched my eyes as we walked through the store. This particularly large oak bed set caught my attention. It was so dark as to be almost black!

"It wouldn't work," I told Mary. "It's very male!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.