Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I could have spent a year or two enjoying the adorable cuteness of Mary trying to build up the courage to invite me to a foursome. From the questions she asked, it was clear Mary wanted Adriana as the fourth. I was not going to share Adriana! I could have dropped a push on Mary to get her to think about Hannah, but instead I upped how horny she got around me.

"Are you going out with anybody?" Mary asked me the next Thursday night.

I smiled, "You met Adriana and the girls. We're sort of involved in something."

"So it's not serious?"

"I think we're having fun," I said. "I lost the weight; I want to enjoy myself a little bit before I think about something serious."

"With one of them?" she asked.

"Then I'd have to choose," I replied.

"You've been with the three of them," she stated.

"They know," I said. "Like I told you, they want fun, not labels."

She nodded slowly before walking away. I wasn't scheduled to close so I had to trade the opening shift on Friday to stick around and see what Mary would do. At the end of the night, she was surprised and relieved to have me closing with her.

Mary was refilling the salt and pepper shakers on the tables while I set them up.

"What kind of fun?" she asked suddenly.

"Excuse me," I said, straightening up the last table before turning towards her.

Mary grabbed my hand; she led me through the kitchen and to the upstairs locker room. I could hear Paul, the manager, in the office. I zapped him quiet so Mary wouldn't be interrupted.

"Remember the bathroom?" she asked.

"You and me?"

"Yes! Of course, Simon!" she slapped me on the chest.

"Yes," I said. "I'm never going to forget it."

"Would you like to do it again?" She didn't meet my eyes.

I reached out to lift her chin so she would look at me. "Absolutely!"

"Even if my boyfriend was there?" Her blue eyes shone with confidence about my answer. I backed up slowly. We stared at each other for a minute. Mary wore a smile with the slightest bit of wicked to it.

"You're going to have to run that by me again and with more detail, Mary," I told her.

"Matt and I are looking for a little fun," she said.

"He knows about me?"

"No, and we can't tell him!" she replied quickly. "He wants to ... maybe ... I guess share is the word."

"Share what?"

"Me," she whispered.

"Okay..."

"But he wants you to bring someone to share with him."

"He doesn't know me," I said. "I think I met him a couple of times. Why would he want to 'share' with me or have me 'share' with him?"

"No, it's not like that," she said. "He wants to have you fuck me and he gets to fuck your girl."

"Mary, he doesn't know me."

"I picked you," she said.

"Oh!"

"Matt wants to ... you know, have fun," she said with a shrug. "I get to pick the guy though and I can say no if I don't like the girl."

"Okay," I said. "You were thinking since we've already..."

"He doesn't have to know that!"

"Umm! I don't want to be crass but you and I have had good sex already," I said. "What do I get out of this? He gets a new girl!"

She put her hands on her hips.

"Just kidding!" I smiled.

"And we had great sex," she said, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes," I agreed. "Great sex!"

"Look, he's going to insist and..."

"So fucking what?" I said. "He can insist himself out of your life, Mary."

"I'm not ready for that yet," she said. "So it's like letting him get even for what happened with you and me, plus maybe he can decide it's not what he wants."

"You think there's a chance after this?" I said. "We're going to have sex, probably in the same room. You're going to watch him stick his dick in another woman and vice versa."

"It could be fun." Mary's hand rested on my chest for a second before drifting down.

"I'm free tomorrow!"


Dinner was awkward.

I zapped Matt a little too hard with the horniness. His hands were all over Hannah. She knew I had made everyone oblivious to our presence, so she let him touch whatever he wanted for however long he wanted.

Mary sat quietly, watching her boyfriend manhandle another woman.

I was going to put an end to it and rethink the situation when Matt asked for the check and told me the party should move to their apartment. Mary took my hand to lead me out.

At their apartment, I had to mentally stomp down on Matt's horniness or he would have blown his load before Hannah got him out of his pants. Mary sat next to me. Her hand played with my hair absently as she watched her boyfriend maul Hannah.

Matt got naked but didn't want to wait for Hannah to do the same. He pushed her skirt up. His smile was ravenous when he saw that she had not worn panties. Matt folded Hannah in half and thrust blindly with his hips. He missed! Hannah reached around her leg to place him at her pussy. Matt grunted when the next thrust drove him into her.

I turned to look at Mary. She was disconnected from the action in the room. Her emotions seemed at a distance. I had instructed her to get horny and she was ... but only slightly. Another emotion was much stronger--resignation.

Matt's grunts got higher pitched. He was thrusting faster. I ordered Hannah to orgasm with him. Matt whined as he pushed his hips against Hannah one final time.

A minute later, Matt turned his body and look at Mary expectantly.

I met her eyes. Her smile to me was a little sad. I read in her mind that she wanted to get even with Matt for making her do it. I was the one 'making' her do it, but what I read in her mind was something I wanted to happen.

Mary opened my pants. She moved closer so she could push my pants and underwear down. I raised my ass. Mary got off the couch, took off my shoes, and stripped my lower body of clothing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.