Bring Me to Life
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I used to watch fat people transformation shows and wonder if it was always in them or did they change? Did they change on the show or was the real change their decision to try?

I understood the sex! I had thought about fucking Mary, Abby, Adriana, Amanda, every other good-looking woman in my acquaintance circle, and some of the not-so good-looking ones too. A pudgy, going-nowhere guy who lacked a good sense of humor didn't get a lot of opportunities so paying for Lisa had been as far as I got.

Some things, like the three pimps, followed from what I knew about myself. I sent them as far away as I could, out of sight and out of mind.

The rest though ... I can't find in the person I had been; punishing Adriana, making twenty guys gang-rape the fat cop, and what would come later.

Did I change? Had this person always been deep inside me?


Adriana gave ground gracefully with no reluctance or spite. It made for better sex in my life, which I wouldn't have thought possible. Three girls bent over the edge of my bed! I had to get over any remaining qualms about Cathy watching the action. Of course, it wasn't enough to just let it go, I tweaked Cathy so she enjoyed it, which only made her more determined to be more than a spectator.

Hannah found her niche in my group. She'd been a hooker longer, so her mental bank of perversity outmatched the other women. She decided to be my director of games. I didn't know she was interviewing for the position!


"Take the next exit," Hannah said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Don't read it in my mind," Hannah said. "I want to surprise you."

"What?" Cathy jumped between the front seats of the car and stuck her ear near Hannah. "Tell me! Tell me!"

"You need a nicer car," Hannah said, pushing her daughter back.

"Not in our neighborhood," I replied.

"You can make people ignore it," Cathy said.

"For the usual street folks," I said. "But we're getting a lot of traffic."

"Left at the light," Hannah said. "Get a better car and pay for parking in those garages a few blocks from Emilie's."

"You have the money," Cathy said. "And can I borrow the car?"

"You're not even close to the driving age," I said.

"I'll be sixteen next week," Cathy announced haughtily. "I can get my permit."

"Next week?" I asked.

"A right up here! Go about halfway down the block and stop," Hannah instructed.

"What are you going to buy me for my birthday?" Cathy asked. Her fingers touched my neck; she moved to sit directly behind me.

I twisted my neck, giving her more access. Cathy gave the best massages! "What do you want?"

Pulling into an open parking spot, I looked around the street.

"I want to know that you wouldn't give me up either," Cathy said very softly. I turned around and stared at her. She smiled; I nodded. The answer to my question should have been obvious to me.

"That one," Hannah said, pointing to an apartment building and stepping out of the car.

I had to rush to catch up to her as she opened the building front door. I controlled the temptation to sneak a peek in her mind or the residents to find out where this was going.

"Apartment 2B!" Hannah poked a mailbox and snapped her fingers. She grabbed my hand and led me into the building. Leaning against the doorframe, she traced the 2B before winking at me. "Here you go, Boss-Man!"

"Hmmm?"

"Mary lives here with her boyfriend," she informed me.

"Oh!" I looked up and down the stairs to give myself time. "What are we doing here?"

"You want Mary," she said. "But you want to keep having fun!"

"Mary has a boyfriend," I replied.

"Nobody is boyfriend and girlfriend anymore," she said. "You been zapping them, but you don't really want to. You want her; you just think making them break up is a going too far."

I shrugged.

"You're going to win, you know," she said. "You're going to break Adriana. Lisa and Abby will eventually give up any thought that you're going to share them when things go back to normal. Not that shit is ever going back to normal! You're going to fuck my daughter next week for her birthday."

I leaned back against the stair rail.

"You're the only one playing the game, Simon," she continued. "You're the only who knows there is a game!"

"You seem to be aware of it," I pointed out.

"Don't try it with me, Simon," she said with a hopeless smile. "I've been doing this since before Cathy was born. You're having fun NOT giving people direct commands, but that's what you're going to have to do with me."

I nodded slowly. "How did you find out where Mary lives?"

"Adriana likes to be prepared." She smiled. "It's a little harder when you're standing in front of her door, isn't it?"

"Yeah!" I snorted. "So what's the plan?"

"They're going to break up eventually," Hannah said. "We could have a little fun in the meantime, and you get to fuck Mary again."

"I'm listening."

"The boyfriend could start thinking the solution to their relationship problems might be opening up a little sexually," she said, stroking the 2B. "Like partner swapping."

"Who the fuck would want to share ... Oh!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.