Bring Me to Life
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

On some level, I knew the girls weren't staying in my room all day. They were using the money from Mickens to eat; they were taking walks to prevent death by boredom. Too many things were happening for me to give the girls' situation much thought though, except where we directly intersected or whenever the girls were with me. I didn't consider that the girls and I didn't have to be together for others to think they could affect me by using them, people like Daddy Horse.

The girls were hookers, which wasn't the safest of professions but it afforded them a certain level of protection from other street classes. Pimps in our neighborhood were known for the liberal use of a knife if someone fucked with their girls without paying for the time. Daddy Horse let it out that Mickens was definitely gone, which would have endangered the girls if he had not also claimed the right to test my suitability for joining the pimp ranks. Obviously, he wanted the girls for himself!


You can give a shy guy a dick six deviations above the norm in width and length, but it isn't going to make him Casanova. I directed a majority of my sexual attention to Abby; Lisa was aggressive enough to get mouthfuls here and there. Adriana and I stayed at the kissing level. She enjoyed the teasing aspect, fluffing me into a state of ravaging Abby's body at night.

It was easier with women who weren't living in my room. By Wednesday, Amanda needed another stress relief session and nap in my room. I visited the lingerie shop salesgirl for a wild ride in the dressing room. A few women received a steak sauce that was not on the Marco's menu.

If Daddy Horse had moved sooner, I might have come out on the losing side. By Friday, I was moving from reacting to acting. I had not yet coldly initiated anything beyond getting Adriana to make out with me, which had been done more with the threat of power than the exercise of power. Making Mary's skin tingle when I was near her didn't count to me. I had no idea where I wanted to take things with Mary. I liked her blue eyes! I loved her ass! Where could it go when three hookers called my room home? Did I want it to go anywhere when three hookers called my room home? I certainly didn't want to give the three hookers up, even if I was only having sex with one of them and getting blown by another.

Paul let me go early on Friday. A rainstorm made it a very slow night. It was a drizzle by the time I pulled into a parking spot near my building. I zapped everyone I could see up and down the street to ignore the car.

My range had increased over the week. Adriana had gotten back at me for the kissing by making me practice, practice, and practice some more. I could hear people in a ten-block radius. Commanding was more difficult--I needed to see the person, though I knew it was a mental block. When I didn't think about it, like at the mall, I had no issues broadcasting commands. It was one place where I had taken a step backwards instead of forwards.

Lisa's right eye was bruised!

I had learned the girls watched out the window when it got to be near the time I came home. As soon as they saw the car, they knelt by the door in various states of undress. I knew the world would turn ugly if things stayed the way they were, but walking through my door at night, I didn't have it in me to wish things would go back to normal.

The girls wore more clothing than usual. I guess Adriana anticipated my reaction would be to turn around and walk back downstairs. I could hear the girls' heels and thoughts behind me.

The motherfucker was waiting across the street! Unlike the girls, Daddy Horse knew I wasn't a pimp. He'd put a backhand on Lisa to make me come to him.

"Simon!" The girls yelled as Daddy Horse pulled a gun out. I heard minds fleeing for cover. Daddy Horse was to the right of an alley entryway.

"Left!" I thought before running at him.

The bullet went through Daddy Horse's car window. The minds around me ran away faster! I grabbed Daddy Horse's gun hand. I put my other hand on his throat, pushing him into the alley.

"Give it to me!"

I let go of his gun hand. He turned the gun around and handed it over. I gripped it and punched Daddy Horse in the gut with the business end of the barrel. He curled around the pain!

"Take it!"

Adriana stepped close to me. I gave her gun and focused on Daddy Horse. I switched hands on his throat. I wanted my right hand free to punch him.

One!

Two!

Three!

Daddy Horse lay unconscious on the ground.

"Owww! Motherfucker!" I shook my right hand. "Jesus, that fucking hurts!"

The girls watched me dance around the alley. I put the filter in full-silence mode--I didn't want to know what they thought of me as they heard me whine about my aching hand. Aching hands! Punching Daddy Horse in the stomach with the gun in my left hand hurt that hand too.

The problem with being in transition between a reacting agent and an acting agent is that you can react then stop to consider whether thinking about the correct action wouldn't have been better.

I stood above Daddy Horse's limp body. My hands seriously hurt!

"What the fuck am I going to do now?" I said.

"He has money..." Adriana offered.

"No!" I raised my aching palm at her. "Don't even think it!"

"I'm just saying! He has the most girls," Adriana told me. "His girls work the whole strip. He has to have a stash, even if his girls haven't been earning lately."

Fucking Adriana!

"So how about this," I said. "We go get his money, put it with the pile in my room, you girls pick up the pile, and go away. I like this plan! I don't get shot at because the other assholes aren't going to want to take you from me. I don't have to deal with questions like ... what the fuck do I do with a pimp I beat unconscious! Fucking brilliant plan! Let's go!"

"No," Abby said calmly.

"What?" I turned towards her.

"No!" Abby looked away from me to the other two girls. Her eyes drilled Adriana. "NO!"

We watched Abby take off her top then her bra. God, those tits!!! She pulled her white shorts down and stepped out of them. Holding eye contact with me, she pulled a ridiculously tiny pair of panties down her legs. She stood in the middle of the alley mouth with her hands on her hips, feet shoulder-width apart, and naked except for her shoes. Keeping my eyes trapped with hers, Abby handed Adriana the clothing before walking up to Lisa. Abby stripped Lisa slowly, giving me time to enjoy every new inch of exposed skin. I'd bought time with Lisa's naked body, but I wouldn't say I was familiar with it. Lisa lived in the average of the two other girls. Considering one girl was sexual perfection and the other was plain perfect, the average between them inspired wood between my legs.

Abby handed Lisa's clothes to Adriana. The blonde knew she'd won when I stepped to the side to keep my eyes on Lisa's naked body. I had Lisa in the past but not since the change in my circumstances. Blowjobs weren't sex and suddenly I wanted nothing more than to watch Lisa's face while I fucked into her. One orgasm at a time, I'd make her forget Mickens!

Abby stood behind Lisa. Her hands reached around to cup Lisa's breasts. Abby pointed Lisa's nipples at me; they were not reacting to Abby's touch. That wouldn't work! I focused on Lisa; her mind boiled with incomplete thoughts about Daddy Horse's assault on her and my attack on him. I closed the loop!

"YOU WANT ME!"

Lisa almost smacked the back of her head into Abby when she threw her hair back. Lisa's eyes widened, staring at me with lust she had not felt in a long time.

"Now do me!" Abby said, staring into my eyes.

I smiled--two girls together. I repeated the command to Abby. The girls shivered deliciously! I made them want each other too.

"We'll be upstairs," Abby said. "Waiting for you!"

Hand in hand, they turned around. A few steps away, Lisa spun around and ran back. She kissed me hard! Wrapping her leg around my waist, she rubbed her wet pussy on my hardon.

"Hurry! Please!" she whispered.

Lisa let me go, turned to Daddy Horse's body, and planted a high-heeled kick in the same spot he'd slapped her. She kicked him again before running back to Abby. The naked girls strutted across the street. I had no doubt the extra ass wiggling was for my benefit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.