Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

If the douchebag's wife put me through my sexual paces ... Amanda braided my hair, put some shiny horse tack on me, and rode me to a gold medal in the Olympic dressage ring.

The running commentary from my audience did prove distracting at times. Lisa started it by criticizing Amanda's oral technique. Amanda was on her knees outside the shower sucking my dick enthusiastically. Lisa found the effort lacking control and not likely to get me off any time soon. Wrong! I popped fine.

Adriana found it amazing the shower was large enough for Amanda and I to fuck--she thought Amanda needed to lose some weight. Amanda had wrapped her legs around my waist. I braced her back against the shower wall. Amanda vocalized her pleasure very loudly. She caught up to me in the orgasm count. Two for two!

Amanda commented again about me taking over her rotation of sex-partners when I got hard for a third time before we made it to the bed.

Of the three girls, Abby was the worst distraction. "Does it really feel THAT good?"

I had Amanda's knees by her ears, with her hips lifted up. It presented her pussy to my mouth for a lengthy tasting session. Amanda came HARD twice! I was going for a third, but she wriggled out of my grip.

"Normal girls actually like it? Abby asked.

Amanda lay on her stomach. I was on top of her. Amanda had lubed my dick to the point of dripping. I fucked into her ass slowly. Amanda wanted me inside her quicker so she pushed back.

"Now I know she's faking!"

That was the last comment of Abby's that I heard. Amanda had orgasmed with me in her ass and was urging me to fuck her harder! The headboard slammed against the wall as I gave her more of what she needed.


"Did you buy a car?" Mary asked me.

"A friend lent it to me," I said. "She..."

I didn't want to have this particular discussion with Mary. I'd fucked two different women in a week. Fucked them and been fucked back vigorously! It gave me enough of an ego-boost to think Mary and I might...

Duh! All I had to do was think it! I almost pulled the trigger. The car!

Amanda let me use her car to drive to work; I didn't make her do it though. She had not been sleeping well. The sex helped reduced her stress significantly! The mental relief allowed her to relax enough to feel the physical exhaustion. She didn't want to get out of my bed! With the three other women in my room, I would not have agreed to letting her stay except she fell asleep within thirty seconds of putting her keys in my hand.

The girls encouraged me to let Amanda sleep. I reinforced the mental command to ignore the three hookers and left with my stomach churning. I fully thought I'd come home to one very angry woman and three very ... I had no idea what the three women would feel if Amanda woke up free of my grip. It could be the impetus they needed to take the money and run! Unfortunately, it would cost me Amanda so it wasn't something I hoped would happen.

Mary poked me. "She?"

"Are women that shallow?" I asked.

"Yes," one of the other waitresses, Megan, said as she walked up to us. "Why do you ask?"

"I lost a little weight..."

"You lost a little more than a LOT weight, Simon," Mary said with a smile. She reached over and patted my stomach. "Back to the shallow 'she' that we were talking about..."

"Isn't it bad form for a guy to talk?" I asked.

"She lent you her car, Simon!" Mary replied.

"She lent him her car???" Megan asked Mary.

"It's collateral," I said. "She wanted to sleep at my place; she let me use her car so I wouldn't worry about my stuff being gone when I got back."

"That makes sense," Megan said, walking away.

Mary looked confused for a second and shrugged. I studied both women; I'd expected a few more back and forth exchanges.

"When was the last time you had sex, Mary?"

"Next to last Thursday."

"How often did you and your boyfriend do it before that?"

"We just moved in together so we were doing it four or five times a week. More really!"

What the fuck was going on?


Amanda was lying on her back, staring at the ceiling. The three other women sat in the corner of the room watching her.

"Great!" Amanda said, springing out of my bed. "I have a lot of work to do tonight."

She took her keys out of my hand and kissed my cheek. "I know you were maybe thinking something more was going to happen."

"No," I said. "You're in your last year of medical school. I was stress relief! I'm just glad you're dressed and didn't run out of here naked to get back to your projects."

I walked her out to the car.

"You really need to move, Simon." She looked up and down the street. "It's not safe!"

"I'll be okay," I said.

"I'll see you at work?" she asked.

I nodded. "If you need to de-stress, remember that I'm your rotation."

She leaned up and kissed me. Her lower body pressed against my dick.

"I'm not being a bitch, okay?" she said. "I really don't have time for more right now!"

I framed her face with my hands. We kissed again, longer and slower. I broke the kiss to look into her eyes. "I don't think this is a good time for me either."

"So, fun?"

I smiled, "Stress relief. Insomnia Prevention."

"You get those too!"

I was still laughing when she drove away.

"Hey man, you took Mickens' bitches?" One of the pimps asked as I walked to my building door. Daddy Horse had the biggest stable of hookers and from what I heard kept them on a tight leash. "Why ain't they walking the street? If the little honey that drove off ain't your style, I'll take her off your hands. You know what I mean!"

The way Daddy Horse's hand patted his pocket, he wasn't asking.

"So where them bitches at?" he asked, looking up at my room window.

"Training," I said. "Mickens didn't have a heavy hand."

"I could take care of that for you, brother!" He replied. "My bitches walk straight."

"I'll think about it," I said, trying to get out of the conversation with the least amount of trouble.

"You do that!"

I watched Daddy Horse from the other side of the building door. The girls saw me as their pimp and so did the other pimps. I had to give serious thought to commanding the girls to take the money and finding someone else to embroil in a turf battle over their bodies.

"Why were you talking to Daddy Horse?" Adriana asked as soon as I walked into the door.

"Adriana," Lisa warned.

I walked to my bed. Pulling the satchel of money from underneath, I opened it.

"You can take the money," I told them. "All of it! You could go anywhere. No Daddy Horse. No pimps."

"Is that what you want?" Adriana challenged. There wasn't a lot of force to her voice, moving her sleeping bag closer to me and kneeling on it belied whatever strength she did find. Lisa and Abby grabbed their sleeping bags to join Adriana in the position.

"What I want is..." I spread my feet, put my hands on my thighs, and stared at them. "What I want is..."

"We don't have any place to go," Lisa said. "No johns!"

"I would have left," Adriana said. "The three of us are better than the all the girls out there. We could have gone to the City and worked out of an agency."

"It could just be here," I said.

"Watch out the window," Adriana said. "Tell me that you see one girl get into a car. If you do, tomorrow morning, you can tell Daddy Horse we left."

I opened the window; leaning out gave me the best view of the street. Daddy Horse and the other pimps were watching my window.

Two hours later, I gave up.

"Shit on me!"

"Maybe because it's Sunday night," Adriana said gently. "You could try tomorrow or the next day or next Saturday night. Those are hopping for street girls!"

I sat on the bed. Crossing my arms, I opened the filter to all of Adriana's thoughts. Working the two restaurant shifts improved my control. The filter was getting finer and easier to maintain with little to no thought. I didn't like what I found in Adriana's head. Without johns, the girls were lost! I'd seen a TV show once about an old stripper still trying to get shifts at clubs; she didn't know anything else. Adriana didn't know what to do when the foundation of her world stopped coming around.

She needed time.

I needed time!

"You need normal clothes," I said, walking to the suitcases and bags of their clothing. I pulled a couple of items out. The girls only had streetwalking items. I'd seen the jeans Abby owned on her a few times; they doubled as tights.

I counted out seven thousand dollars from the satchel. Putting money in front of the girls, I nodded to it. "I don't work Mondays so we can take Mickens car to the mall. We also have to sell the car; it's too nice for the neighborhood. Daddy Horse thinks you're my girls now, so he will spread the news that Mickens is gone."

I didn't like Adriana's thoughts about what the pimps and thugs would do when they started to think I might not have done something violent to Mickens. They had almost twenty city blocks of numbers against me!

"I need a shower," I said.

I stood under the hot water, letting it pour over my back. A hand touched my stomach and slid down to grab my cock. I turned to see a naked Adriana push the shower curtain to the side so the rest of her body could follow her hand.

She had it right. The girls were too good looking for the streets, Adriana most of all. Any street!

Adriana stroked me to hardness. I stared at her as she leaned into the water stream. The liquid flowed down her brown hair, over her perfect breasts, down a tummy that was on the cusp of showing muscle, along the tiny patch of pubic hair, and down those gorgeous legs that I would swear belonged to a much taller girl.

The filter failed me. I didn't want to hear her worrying about Amanda! Not in a competitive sense, Adriana knew all three of the girls were better looking than Amanda. It was Amanda not being a hooker that scared Adriana. In her mind, I would choose the one normal girl over the three of them unless...

"Stop!" I said.

"Why?" She grabbed my dick with both hands. I couldn't stop myself from fucking the pocket she made with her fingers and palms. She smiled before rubbing the tip of my dick on her flat belly.

"Stop!"

She froze. I lowered the filter again. A part of her mind knew I had her in a mental hold.

"You won't leave on your own, will you?" I laced the question with enough power to make Adriana answer it truthfully.

"We don't have anywhere to go if guys aren't getting horny enough to pay for pussy," she said. "I told you, Simon--I've made teenage boys come their pants by giving them a peek. I couldn't get them hard when I tried last week!"

"If I send you away..."

"You'll have to do what you did to Mickens," she said. "I don't know what would happen to us."

"You're smart, Adriana," I said. "You would figure something out."

"We're prostitutes, Simon," she replied. "I haven't known anything else since I was fifteen."

I didn't need to hear that shit! Once the door opened though, I couldn't close it.

"How old is Abby?" I asked. She was the newest of the three girls; I'd only seen her around for two years.

"Eighteen."

"Jesus!"

"How old are you and Lisa?" I asked.

"Both of us are twenty," she told me. "Lisa was with Mickens for a while before he hooked me."

I removed her hands from my dick. She almost panicked until I commanded her to calm down. Maybe the world would return to normal, my dick would shrink, no need for mental filter, and getting laid would go back to being a financial transaction for me!

"Are women getting horny?" I asked.

She shrugged.

In my mental rant against the douchebag, I told the wife it would be the dicking of her life. The same with Amanda, I had ordered her to use me to decompress.

"You haven't been horny?" I asked.

The look on her face made me dig a little deeper. I turned towards the main part of the room to send my power questing in the other girls' minds. Only Lisa had ever enjoyed sex, never with her johns though. Before he made her a whore, she had loved Mickens.

Adriana was smarter than me by a significant margin! I could use it to my advantage.

I leaned back against the shower wall. "I'm your pimp."

"Yes," Adriana replied.

"What would it take to make you, all of you like Amanda?" I asked. "I don't mean the free pussy or blowjobs that you give your pimp. I want ... like Amanda."

"Nothing," she said. "I'll never be like her!"

I asked the question in her mind.

"Nothing," she said. "I'll never be like her. She gave you everything!"

"So what would it take for you to give me everything you can?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.