Bring Me to Life - Cover

Bring Me to Life

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Simon gets sick and wakes up feeling better than ever. No one except him and his 'friends' seem to notice there is something very wrong with the world. No one except Simon thinks of sex! No one except Simon hears the voices. The world ends without a bang! (Day Zero of the Institute Universe.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Post Apocalypse   Extra Sensory Perception   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We had waited through the night for Mickens to catch his bus. I would not have made it to my day job if I went back to my room. I gave the girls the car and my spare key. Lisa and Honey wanted to drop me off, but I needed the time away from them. A part of me hoped Adriana regained her sanity and convinced the girls to take the money, car, and anything not nailed down in my room and head for California too.

"Did you lose weight?" Amanda asked me. "I heard you were sick but not that badly. If that's the benefit of whatever you had, sign me up!"

I worked two jobs--busboy at Emilie's Restaurant for the lunch/brunch shifts Wednesdays through Sundays, and busboy for the dinner shift at Marco's Steakhouse. Emilie's was a French-American restaurant. I heard they did well for dinner, but Marco's had better volume, which meant more money for me.

"I'll take the extra forty pounds," I replied.

"Seriously, that much?" Amanda looked aghast. "Are you okay?"

I decided lying would be a good idea until I figured out what happened to me. "I was trying to lose weight anyway, but I don't know how much I managed to drop before I got sick. It probably wasn't as much as it seems either, mostly from my face and stuff."

"Are you sure you're okay?" She put a hand on my arm.

"Yeah!" I noticed the extra makeup on her face. Amanda always struck me as someone proud of what nature gave her. As tired as staying up all night made me, my dick pondered the compact packaging Amanda represented. Not much in the breast department, but she filled out the khaki pants in the hips and ass area quite nicely. I discreetly tried to shift so I'd give myself some extra room in the groin.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. "You seem..."

"Stressed," she added. "School is getting to me. Usually I can handle it, but this week..."

We'd never talked about anything personal so I was a little surprised. She must have been feeling it ... maybe whatever I had for the last week made the rounds but milder for other people. I tried to make Amanda's shift easier by paying extra attention to her tables.

The dinner shift at Marco's was less busy than normal with the previous day being a holiday. The younger busboys had plans, giving me the opportunity to work from open to close. I let Mary buy the drink she owed me, even if my co-workers joked about it being a cranberry juice. She was the only one I wanted to hang out with so when she left I had no choice except to go home.


I didn't know whether to feel lucky or unlucky the women were in my room. My hard-on had no such qualms since they were dressed in bras and panties.

"You were hoping we would be gone," Adriana said.

I sat down on the bed. The buzzing was back, a little happier than before!

"It's a lot of money," I said, looking at the open satchel. Way too much fucking money to keep in my room considering the neighborhood! I tried very hard not to look at them. "Are you sure you don't want to go?"

"You're our pimp," Honey said with a shrug. Staring at her didn't help! I could always mind-zap her...

"Is your name really Honey?" I asked.

"Abby, " she said. "Abigail"

I was looking right at her. She purposefully kept her lips tightly together.

"Don't do that, Abby," I said.

"It's true! It's true!" She actually bounced as she clapped. "You can read my mind."

"Oh, shit!" Adriana's voice whispered in my head.

"Fuck me!" Lisa thought. She thought it! Not said, but thought it! I could hear it perfectly!

"BOO!" Abby screamed in my mind. She laughed and clapped again when I jumped.

"You can read minds," Adriana said in wonder. "You can't have always been able to do it or you wouldn't be here!"

The buzz was coming from Adriana. It went from a buzz to a flood of words. Goddamn, the girl could think! A different thought stream from her hit me every couple of seconds; sometimes, the streams changed multiple times in the same second.

"Please stop!" I said to her. "Your thinking is making me dizzy."

She sat on her heels.

"Now, your body is making me dizzy," I said. "But that's better!"

Abby and Lisa sat on their heels too.

"When did it start?" Adriana asked. "You lost a lot of weight; you were pretty fat! Did you take an experimental thin-pill?"

Abby and Lisa nodded at the fat comment. I closed my eyes. Looking at them helped to dampen the pressure from Adriana's thinking, but it was a losing proposition since it heightened the horniness I'd been feeling all day.

I didn't know how Mickens managed to get this class of female beauty in his hold. Adriana was gorgeous: dark straight hair, dark brown eyes, aquiline features, breasts that would have barely overflowed a wine glass, long shapely legs, and a firm tummy. Abby looked liked a Japanese fourteen-year-old male porn anime fan and a fourteen-year-old American male porn video addict weird-scienced a woman into being: blonde hair, slightly slanted hazel-blue eyes, and a body that I could build a porn empire on. Lisa by comparison was normal, although any man would have been happy to come home to her womanly body. I preferred Lisa's warmer eyes and shade of brown hair. I might have been biased since I'd bought time with her naked body in the past. Lisa didn't stack up greatly against Adriana's perfection or Abby's abundance, but many good looking women would have scratched out Lisa's eyes in a fit of envy if they could.

These three hot women were sitting with barely any clothing in a very small room. Real close to me!

"You're distracted," Adriana said. "Pussy is free now. Have Honey blow you so we can talk about when you learned to read minds. And take them over, I really want to know how you do that part!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.