Unforgetable - Cover

Unforgetable

Copyright© 2012 by WhiteWitch

Anything - Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Anything - Chapter 1 - He tried to run away from her, from meeting her, but could not stop wanting her and imagining how dirty it could be, being with her. When they unintentionally meet each other in an elevator at work she decides to give him the ride of his life that he will never be able to forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Workplace  

He is right in front of the door of his hotel room. He leans his forehead on the door. Cannot decide if he wants to open the door or not. He is scared she won't be there, he is scared she will be there. He wants her like crazy, but he knows he's crossing all the lines he always swore he won't. He knows he already crossed them this afternoon when he run into her at work in an elevator after weeks of smoldering chats with her on IM. Though, he was able to stop the hot conversations on IM few weeks back, he could not stop thinking and fantasying about her, her body, her wild nature. This was enough of a build-up to result in him not being able to stop himself from kissing her and then just let her take him apart with her sweet mouth, giving his throbbing cock a much needed relief after weeks he tried to give it to himself, but it was never deep or intense enough to get her out of his mind. Now after this wild and unforgettable joy ride in the elevator he will never be able to forget. But maybe if he stops this now, telling himself it was just one non-important blow job on a business trip, he will be able to go home with little regrets. But what about the regrets of not knowing what else she's capable of and how her body really looks like and feels. It will drive him out of his mind. Is this too late anyhow? If he does not stop this now, where do they go from here? He tells himself that he needs to think with his head, not his cock, which clearly wants just one thing. Though she brought him to one of the most intense orgasms he ever had, he is almost constantly hard since came in her mouth, even in the business meeting he had. When he thinks about her mouth running the images of her lips around his sizable cock and his cum on her tongue afterward, he shivers. Not just his cock, his heart wants her too. This is bad. He cannot just stand here anymore, someone is coming down the hall. Anyway he needs to get into the room, maybe they can just talk it through and find a way to put it behind them. Talk ... what if she talks dirty as they do on IM? Trouble. He has no choice he needs to get in.

He opens the door. The room is dark and quite. It feels like his heart just stopped. Is this the answer, this hurtful disappointment because she's not there waiting for him like she promised when she left the elevator? He feels a burning sensation of hurt. He feels too sad and weak to stand. He approaches the bed to just lay down a bit. Does that mean that his heart and head want her too?

Suddenly he sees something on the floor right in front of the right corner of the bed. Gorgeous high heeled black leather pumps. Very high heels. His breath hitches. She was here, is she still here ... he looks around. No. Is this a goodbye present? Another thing to remember? He is confused. They look too expensive and pretty for her to leave behind. He sits on the bed and picks up one of them. How the hell does she walk in these? How her slender body will look in these? Thinking about her in these heels, get his mind and body going. He just wants to see her once ... wearing these ... and nothing else. He cock leaks pre-cum now. His head spins with want and he collapses back to the bed. There is something on the bed. A note.

"Regrets? Hesitations? Make sense, but come meet me at the bar and see the rest of the outfit and then decide what you'll regret more..."

God, she's unbelievable. How does she know? Well she's in the same situation, probably has her own hesitations and regrets. And he gave her nothing to be stuck in her head to remember. He hopes his cock in her mouth is something she wants to remember too. She knows how to get him hooked. He has to see the rest ... now when he can really see her not just imagine her, he cannot control wanting more.

He decides to take a quick shower before he goes down to meet her. Though he feels that every stolen second counts and they don't have much time together, if she put together a little show for him, he needs to take the day off him for her. He wants to look nice for her. Is this a date? I am completely out of my mind, he thinks. But he feels that maybe a shower can relax at least his cock, he cannot go around the hotel like this. He needs to put away these heels, otherwise he will just stay hard.

Quick shower. He feels a bit more relaxed, though excited. He manages to keep his cock mostly soft when he puts his slimmer jeans. If he is hard it will show right away in these. Is there any chance he won't be next to her? Since he met her on IM because of work things, it seems that he is just mostly hard. No matter how many times he brings himself to come. Way too many times for his age and situation in life. It feels like he is in one of these movies that the hero wakes up one day and becoming a teenager again. He smiles to himself. He feels bad about it, he should feel like that because of someone else, but it just feels so good to be so excited again, no matter what is the reason, this he cannot deny. His jeans are tight ... maybe he wants her to see and he knows it does show his ass nicely ... he can feels the marks of her nails there from an hour and a half ago. He hopes she will like his ass and dig more...

A black tight t-shirt and a black tight nice sweater that he likes. Black, her color. Only black. He wonders what other black things he will find, if she lets him look. His cock twitches. Stop. He wonders what even brought him to bring these cloths with him to a business trip. These are his fun cloths, definitely not his business cloths. He knows he wished for that, even when he decided not to tell her he's coming. Was somebody hearing his wishes and put them in same elevator? He wonders.

He puts some aftershave and look in the mirror. Why I am so worried about how I look suddenly. He knows why. Now he knows exactly what he's dealing with. The second he understood in the elevator who he was looking at, he's heart skipped a beat. She is hot and sexy and very cute. His type for sure. He has to keep her interested. His aftershave hits his nose and he thinks about fragrance. He so wants to sense hers and taste her too. Stop. They are just going to talk and figure this out. They can be just friends. They will consider the elevator ride as much needed relief and now they can put it behind them. They are adults they can do that. But a voice in his head says "what about her relief? Don't you want to see her falls apart in your arms because of you? Won't it be a sight to remember too? Doesn't she deserve this after the exhilarating, amazing and explosive suck she gave you?" Stop. He decides just to go down and take a peak, maybe it won't be as great, maybe reality will make it easier to draw the line.

He enters the bar. He spots her sitting at the bar, she sits with her legs crossed to the side but with her back to him and the entrance. He stops for a second at the entrance just to take the sight in. She's clad in a black tight short dress that extenuate the nice curves if her thighs, a bit shimmery. Black fish net pantyhose, so sexy. Pumps, Black, thin very high heels, even sexier. Exactly how he likes them. Edgy small and short leather jacks, she needs something for her edgy soul, he knows. And he loves it, all. Especially the light playing with the purple strikes in her raven asymmetric hairdo, reminding him how different she is from anything he so used to. Maybe too different, too scary. He's doomed if he does not leave now...

He thinks again about stopping it now and leaving. He shifts his gaze from her to think for a second and he notices that quite few men around the bar sneak interested looks to her. The barmen, cute guy, actually keeps checking on her, smiles and he can spot a sparkle of passion in his eyes, he thinks. He notices he gives her drinks and point to a guy on the other side of the bar. Somebody is trying to pick her up already, sending her a drink. Suddenly he feels that someone trying to steal his prey. She is his to devour, at least for today. They can watch and envy. Suddenly no doubts.

He approaches her and gently puts his hand on the small her back, though he knows it is risky to touch her here. Somebody might know them here and his cock might start getting crazy right away just feeling her close. He will just act like they are friends. But he strokes her back lightly and says quietly "Hey gorgeous, I missed you..." She turns to him. Just looks at him for few seconds, like she gets to know him again. She is more stunning then he remembered, though it was 2 hours ago. She's all put together. Sexy make-up, dark smoky eyes that makes them look more cat like, long dark lushes, porcelain skin, dark purple almost black lipstick. This Goth like look boils his blood. He feels like a witch just captured his heart, the poison is already running in his veins and it is sweet, warm and feels great.

"You almost gave me a heart attack; I thought you'll be in my room."

"I like to keep you on your edge..."

"I am almost there already ... your heels..." She chuckle. He wants to kiss her. "How did you manage to put all of this together in such short time?" He asks wondering sincerely and touched by the effort or maybe scared since she is really does not leave him much option to say no. "I thought you realized already I am well trained in making dreams come true..." He shivers and knows he will be crazy to try to stop this.

"Morning glory, you definitely look too nice to be locked in a room, but I think it is a bit too risky here. Somebody might know us and I am having hard time..."

"Hard ... already... ?" He sighs and closes his eyes for a second, oh yeah starting to get hard though he really tries to control it. "Please ... that exactly my point..."

"Really? It actually sounds like you trying to drag me to bed already. We're just friends having a drink aren't we? Here try this you'll feel better" and she is handing him a glass with a nice vintage scotch that she had ordered for him. Again he's touched by her little gestures; it feels so good she's trying to be attentive to him. He takes the glass. She raised hers, it is dirty martini he notices and not surprised, and says "Cheers. For friendship" and she winks. He looks at her with a pleading look, but takes a sip in hope that it will quite down his thoughts, worries and excited cock.

"Ok, I guess we need to talk. Can we at least seat in the dark corner at the end of the bar, so less people watching us ... you..."

"Are you jealous?"

"Just protecting my interests" She chuckle again, they both feel a bit lighter. She gets up, pick up her drink, he notices that she leaves the one that was sent to her on the bar. Another little gesture. He thinks to himself he should not be surprise anything about the amazing elevator ride he had with her today reinforces the fact that she's supper attentive to him and tries hard to make him feel great. He feels lucky again and ashamed he does not treat her same. He walks behind her. She actually walks gracefully on her heels and the tight dress on her ass and thighs spins his head. He cannot wait to touch. Maybe a dark corner and a drink are not such a great ideas, if he wants to talk this through before anything else happens.

They seat down facing each other. Not too close not too far. Her crossed legs in heels between his parted legs. Not touching, but almost do. She leans her elbow on the bar and lean her cheek against her fist and looks at him. Sparkles in her eyes. "You look good ... you smell nice ... I like these jeans ... do you always take these on business trips? They don't look like they belong on a business dinner ... did you have any other plans for this trip?"

"I had hopes..."

"It is a bit of risk to take, to count on faith to put you in the right elevator..."

"I am a lucky guy, I feel lucky..."

"Oh you so are..."

"No ... just bewitched..."

"So it is my fault?"

"I don't know anymore..."

"I did not force you to anything, I risk everything I have exactly the same way you do. Actually it is easier for you, you are away from home ... and the last few weeks you treated me ... you didn't even tell me you're coming..." Her voice breaks. He suddenly feels like someone is blowing cold wind on him and he realizes she's right. There is much greater risk for her being with him in her town, find a way not to come home tonight. He looks at her and it almost look likes she has tears of anger and hurt in her eyes. "This was a mistake, it is not worth it" And she gets up to leave.

He jumps of his stool grabs her arm above the elbow tight and just strongly drags her the direction of the back of the bar and restaurant "go there"

"What the hell?"

"Just go please ... go" For some reason she lets him hold her waist lightly and walk her down a dark corridor until they get to a little lounge next to the restroom. It is all empty. She looks at the restroom door and says sarcastically "Oh so that is what you want..."

"No..." And before she can keep letting her thoughts go the wrong direction he wraps himself around her and hugs her as tight as he can, squeezing her as hard as he can. He almost can hear her ribs pop. She's not hugging him. But she stops breathing, confused. He keeps hugging her but looks at her now. She's almost his height with the heels. He moves a lock of hair of her face and stroke her cheek. "Luv, I am so sorry." Tears in her eyes again, her mind is going the wrong direction again "No, listen to me before you jump to conclusions." She looks at him with a confused look, like a little lost girl, he wants to nest her in his arm and comfort her. "My darling, I am sorry for treating you this way. I should have not. There is no excuse. This is all very confusing, but so good. I know you feel the same and we are in this together the same exact way. Sorry for being so focused on me. I feel bewitch in the best way possible. Lucky to be bewitched by you, choose to be bewitched by you ... will you let me bewitch you just a tiny bit too?"

"You sure?"

"Are you?"

"I don't know"

"I feel the same"

"I think we shouldn't, I am sorry I did what I did today in the elevator, but if we stop right here, maybe we can go back to being friends little by little and forget. I want my life back, before the storm you brought..." He hears the sadness in her voice.

Suddenly he knows. The clench in his heart is so sharp thinking about taking all this back, her forgetting about him, him forgetting about her, the weeks he missed her when he stopped talking to her, the thought of erasing the wonderful memories from today, the pain thinking about eliminating the option to feel her touch again, The hurt and disappointment he felt when he did not find her in his room waiting for him. These thoughts make it very clear. Nothing can wrong this right, there is a reason he found himself in the same elevator as her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.