A Revelation - Cover

A Revelation

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother discovers her daughter's dominant nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

I rose the next morning and saw Hank off to work. Then sat at the table and waited for Jackie. It didn't take long for her to hurry into the kitchen, grab a cup of juice, kiss my cheek in good-bye and walk out the front door. Nothing was said about my instructions for that afternoon.

I sat at the table thinking of my certain situation for several minutes. Then I rose from the breakfast table and went to my bedroom. I wanted to wash the bed sheets today so I quickly stripped Hank's and my bed. I was careful not to disturb anything in Jackie's room as I quickly stripped and remade her bed.

I was reading a book in the living room when I noticed that Jackie would be home in about five minutes. Putting the novel on the coffee table, I got to my feet and walked to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I didn't even think about it as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and dropped it in the hamper. Next I slid my pants and panties down my legs and after dropping my panties in the hamper, I folded my pants and put them on the edge of the dresser. Then I calmly sat on the edge of my bed, folded my hands in my lap and waited for my daughter.

If Jackie is anything, she is punctual. It was 3:30 when I heard the front door open and her footsteps coming down the hallway. I heard her bedroom door open and then waited anxiously for her to enter my room.

"Hi Mom!" Jackie greeted me.

"Hi," I responded.

I watched as she walked around the room looking at different items. Items she has seen many times before but for some reason finding them interesting now. "How's your butt feel?" she asked nonchauntly.

"It's fine," I told her, wondering when she would pay more attention to me.

"I heard you and daddy last night," she said, putting a trinket down and looking at me.

"You, you did?"

"Sounded like you were having fun," Jackie said, smiling at me. "Did he see your ass?"

"No, no ma'am. I turned the lights out," I told her, feeling embarrassed having to admit that my husband and I had sex to my daughter.

"Were you on top?" she asked, as she stood in front of me and unbuttoned her blouse.

"I, I don't think..."

"Don't think. I ask the questions, you answer them," Jackie said, the tone in her voice made it clear who was in charge.

"Yes ma'am. No, he was on top."

"Pushing your sore ass into the mattress?" she smirked, as she shrugged her blouse off her shoulders.

I felt my breath catch in my throat, as I stared at her perfect teenage breasts. Her bra was nice, nothing fancy but nice. "A little, yes ma'am."

"Did it hurt? Could you feel all my swats as he drove his cock into your pussy, Mother?"

I swallowed and looked at my feet. I was embarrassed, humiliated and ashamed. "At first ma'am."

"At first?" she asked reaching behind her to undo her bra.

"After a few minutes, it started to feel ... good." I couldn't help it; I had to raise my eyes to see her breasts as they came out of her bra.

"Is that why you called yourself a slut?" she asked. "Did it make you feel slutty feeling your sore ass rubbing against the mattress as daddy fucked you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Spread your legs, Mother."

I put my hands on the edge of the bed and spread my legs, showing my daughter my very wet pussy.

Jackie opened the front of her pants and slid them down her legs. As I looked at her black French cut panties, I felt more fluids run out my vagina. She didn't say anything but crawled on the bed and spread her legs to snuggle up behind me. I felt her nipples pressing into my back and her hands were rubbing up and down my sides.

"This is turning you on, isn't it?" she whispered into my ear.

"Yes ma'am," I could no longer deny it.

"You want me to play with your titties, don't you?" she whispered, this time licking my earlobe.

"Oh yes," I breathed, as her hands cupped my full breasts.

"Does daddy play with them?"

"Yes."

"Doe he do this?" she asked, as she pinched my nipples, slowly increasing the pressure until I cried in pain and pleasure.

"Yes, oh god, yes," I moaned.

"Tell me, slut," she said. "Do you suck his cock?"

"Sometimes, yes ma'am," I answered her, feeling very aroused.

"Before or after he fucks you?" she asked running one hand down my tummy and between my thighs.

"Before." I was so turned on with what her hands were doing and by the questions she asked, I no longer cared that I was discussing my sex life with my sixteen-year-old daughter.

"Oh? I thought a slut like you would love to clean his dick after its been in your cunt."

That word. I hated that word. Hearing it come from my daughter's mouth made my pussy all the wetter. I only shook my head no.

I felt her fingers slide through my slit. It felt good, evil but oh so good. She slid them upwards until she found my hard clit and rubbed it in quick small circles.

"I bet daddy's cock feels so good sliding in and out of your pussy. His nice big, hard cock."

"I love your father's cock," I heard myself admit.

"Do you think its been in anyone else's pussy?"

"N, n, nooooo," I whispered.

"Are you sure? Maybe he fucked some nice young girl at the office and then came home to fuck you?" she teased, as she continued to play with my clit.

"No, he wouldn't do that," I told her but the image of him with someone else was flashing through my mind.

"Hmmmmmmmm, no I don't suppose he would. Stand up."

It took me a moment to register what she said and another moment to get my legs to support me. I turned around and watched as Jackie lay in the middle of my bed and beckoned me to her by wiggling her finger. "Take my panties off me."

I crawled beside and hooked my fingers in the waistband of her under garment and tugged them down her legs. I let my eyes feast on her pussy as I waited for her next instruction. Slowly she spread her legs and without waiting to be told got between them.

"Now slut, you don't mind me calling you that, do you?" she asked.

"No ma'am," I told her, not taking my eyes from her girlhood.

"Good. Now slut, you are going to lick my pussy until I tell you to stop."

I lowered my body until my face was just two inches from her pussy. I could smell her aroma and found it not unpleasant. My hands were on her soft skin of the top of her thighs as I lowered my face the rest of way. "Oh god," I moaned, as my tongue tasted my first pussy ever. The fact that it was my daughter and that she didn't give me a choice about it only made it all the more erotic.

"Oh yes slut, lick my pussy," I heard her say. "Lick it like the slut mommy you are!"

I was lost. My first taste of pussy was from my daughter. I ran my tongue through her slit, tasting her juices and feeling the soft texture of her pussy. I really had no idea what I was doing so I just did what Hank did to me. I must have been doing it right because soon I felt Jackie squirming and rolling her hips just like I do.

"Oh fuck, yes slut, right there. Lick right there, don't stop," Jackie told me, putting her hands on my head keeping it where she wanted it.

I felt her clit under my tongue and I eagerly flicked it and sucked it into my mouth. I knew this was wrong, so wrong to be licking my daughter's pussy but I knew also that no matter what anyone said, it simply was too good to stop.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh slut, oh my god!" she screamed and raised her hips off the bed, grinding her orgasming pussy into my mouth.

I continued to lick all over her vagina as she calmed down. I thought that she would let me up any moment but instead she held my face between her legs.

"I was wondering, mom," she said, as I lazily ran my tongue over her outer lips. "What would daddy say if he saw you now?"

"I don't know," I said, taking my mouth away from her to answer.

"Would he join us?" she asked.

"I, I, don't know," I whispered. My mind's eyes flashed a picture of Hank naked, standing behind me, fucking me while I ate Jackie pussy.

"Would you suck his cock in front of me?"

"Yes," I moaned at the image.

"His nice big, hard cock? The one that the sperm came out of to make me?"

"Oh god, yes!"

"Even if it was covered in pussy juice?"

"If that's what you want, yes," I told her.

"Stop," she said pushing my face away from her.

I was disappointed but obeyed her as I propped myself up on my elbows and watched as she got off the bed. My eyes followed her lovely ass as she went over to the bottom drawer of my dresser and pulled it open. I knew what she was looking for and didn't stop her. As she stood up and faced me, I saw that she had my favorite toy in her hand.

"You're not the only one who snoops," she said, in a voice that sounded like loathing. "Enjoy."

XXXXXX

Hank called me shortly after he got to the office. He told me there was an emergency at one of the satellite branches and he was leaving for the airport. He also told me that it would probably take him three or four days to get things up and running again.

I didn't do anything the rest of the day. I tried to read my book but I just couldn't concentrate on it. I turned the TV on, but quickly got bored with it. Finally, I reclined on the sofa and stared at the ceiling thinking about the events of the last few days.

"What was happening to me?" was my main thought, followed closely by, "What kind of mother am I?" Those thoughts led me to wonder, "What would happen if and, more probable, when Hank found out."

My emotions went from guilt to arousal and back to guilt. I felt guilty because I was cheating on Hank. I felt arousal because at no other time in my life had I felt so elated. Then I remembered that it was my sixteen-year-old daughter who was making me feel so good and that brought me back to guilt. "No mother would allow herself to be treated like this by her child," I would scold myself.

I told myself many times that I would talk to Jackie this afternoon and end this. I was the mother, the adult, I would just have to face what we did, accept it and move on. Then the image of her perfect breasts would flash in my mind or I would remember how sexy her ass looked and my emotions would run amok again.

I had lost track of time and was still lying on the sofa when I heard the front door open. I was trying to get to my feet when Jackie stopped me and sat next to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.