A Revelation
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2012 by Pope Perv

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A mother discovers her daughter's dominant nature.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"Honey?" I asked my husband, as he snuggled up behind me. He smelt good, since he just got out of the shower. "Have you noticed anything different about Jackie?"

Jackie is our sixteen-year-old daughter and is the light of both our lives. She has shoulder-length blond hair and blue eyes. She is very intelligent and has a personality that makes everyone around her feel good.

"Hmmmm, no, I don't think so," he answered, as he kissed my neck and slid his hand down my side to my hip. "Why?"

I rolled on to my back and looked into his handsome face; I could see the love and excitement in his eyes. "I don't know. I can't put my finger on it but I think something is bothering her."

Hank slid his hand up my thigh, across my tummy, and finally cupped my breast before lowering his lips to kiss me. "Maybe it's something you need to ask her about," he whispered, "In the morning."

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his lips on mine. It felt wonderful to have his hands softly, gently rolling my nipple between his fingers. My hand went to his neck as our kiss intensified in passion. I felt his lips on my neck, then on my shoulder as he slid his hand down my tummy, stopping just short of my wet sex.

"I love the way your hands feel on my body," I whispered, and spread my legs, inviting his hand further down.

Hank moved between my legs and lowered his body to mine. He kissed me again before moving his lips to my nipple. I felt it harden as he flicked his tongue across it, before sucking it into his mouth.

"Oh yes," I breathed and closed my eyes, as my fingers started playing with his hair. I then felt his lips travel across my chest to suck on my other nipple as his hands roamed up and down my sides.

Opening my eyes, I saw him raise his head and look at me with a mischievous grin on his lips. "Ask me."

I sighed, knowing what he wanted to hear. "Please."

"Please, what?" he asked, kissing my tummy all over.

"Lick me, please."

I saw him smile at me, then watched as he slid down my body until his face was just above my very wet hole. I felt his hands gently pushing my thighs apart and his lips kissing them.

"Please, don't tease me."

"But you enjoy it so much," he said, as he very lightly licked my pussy lips.

"No, no I don't," I weakly told him. We both knew it was not true.

"Then why are you so wet and why are your hips rocking?"

"I, I..." I started to speak, but his tongue made a long, slow, very light trek from the bottom of my slit to my clit. "Ohhhhhhh."

Hank gave up teasing me, and with ever increasing pressure, started licking me, sending wonderful waves of goodness through my body. I brought my knees up and out, and felt his hands holding them in that position as his attention was focused on bringing me to orgasm.

"Oh, oh, Hank," I moaned. I knew I was close and I wanted to cum, but I knew he would back off in a moment. He always did that only to start over and let the sensations build up in me again. It wasn't long before I felt his lips on my overheated pussy and his tongue licking at my opening. "Oh God, please don't stop, Baby."

I raised my head and looked between my legs where Hank's face was buried in my pussy. Something about that sight always got to me, and when his tongue flicked across my clit, I felt my climax explode from deep within me. My hands went to his head and held it in place as I rocked my hips up to get as much of his tongue in me as possible.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" I moaned over and over, no longer caring about my unlady-like language.

After several long moments, Hank slid up my body and looked me in the eye as he lowered his lips to mine. We had been married for seventeen years now, and I never allowed him to kiss me after he'd been down there until recently. I remember a night almost a year ago, when he licked to me to an especially hard cum, and without giving me a chance to move my head, brought his face to mine. I tried to fight it at first, but the more he kissed me, the more I realized that my taste didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I remember opening my mouth and letting him push his tongue inside, giving me the first real taste of my pussy juice. Since then, I readily accepted his juice coated lips and tongue.

His tongue was probing my mouth as I felt his hard member probe for my hole. I sucked hard on it as my hand slid to his hardness between our bodies, aiming it at the entrance to my inner being.

"Fuck me, Hank. Please fuck me," I moaned, breaking our kiss off and feeling him enter me.

"God, Julie, what a filthy mouth," Hank told me.

"You like my filthy mouth?" I asked him, as he ground his hard penis against my pussy.

"Yes, you know I do."

"Then fuck me and I will talk dirty to you," I moaned.

I felt him pull his member out and pause. I opened my eyes and stared into his, knowing what he wanted. "Fuck your whore."

"I will, you dirty whore, ' he told me, his voice taking on a tone of arousal and lust.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, my pussy wants that cock. Give it to me, give it to your fucking whore."

He started sawing his cock in and out of me and I knew that I was just along for the ride now. I lost the ability to speak as I felt my hips rocking up to meet his thrusts. I enjoyed feeling his weight on me and welcomed it when he lowered his upper body to mine, crushing my breasts into his chest.

"Ah, ah, yes. Oh ... yes!" I wrapped my legs around his back and pulled him tight to me. I felt his seed erupt in my hot cunt as my own cum rushed from my pussy and washed over his cock and balls.

"You whore!" he grunted, giving me several small thrusts, pumping all of his cum into my hot love canal.

We lay together for several minutes, until we got our breath back and his weight got too much for me. Then he rolled to my side and laid his arm across my breasts. "I love you," he whispered.

I ran my fingers along his jaw and across his lips. "What's not to love?" I whispered back.

"I can't think of a single thing."

I leaned my head forward and kissed him gently, before whispering, "I love you too."

XXXXXX

I waited until Hank was in the kitchen the next morning before I got out of bed. I slipped my house robe on and padded down the hallway to join him. He was sitting at the table, drinking a cup of coffee and reading the morning newspaper.

"Morning," I greeted him, reaching for my favorite coffee mug.

"Good morning," he said, putting his newspaper down. "Why are you up?"

Since I don't work outside the home, I usually don't get out of bed until Hank has left for the office. "I wanted to talk to you. Something is really bothering me about Jackie."

"I really don't know what you are talking about," Hank told me, reaching his hand out and laying it on top of mine. "What do you think is wrong?"

"I don't know, that's just the thing. There is just something about her that is, well, not right," I said, lowering my head and looking into my coffee mug.

"I think you are imagining things, but why don't you talk to her? We have always told her to come to us if she has a problem, haven't we?" Hank said.

I nodded my head knowing, what he was saying was true.

"Good," he said and looked at his watch, "I've got to go or the traffic is going to be horrible."

I went back to my bedroom, made the bed, and gathered the laundry. I heard Jackie walk to her bathroom and walk back to her bedroom a few minutes later. I looked at the clock and knew that she would be leaving for school in a few minutes. I already decided that if I was going to talk to her, it would have to be after school.

"Bye, Mom," she called, as she hurried down the hall.

"Wait," I called to her. When she turned to look at me, I smiled and said, "Love you, have a good day."

"Love you too, bye," she gave me a quizzical look, adjusted her bag on her shoulder and stepped out the front door.

I went to her room to gather her laundry, but an idea came to me as I entered her room that I would never have acted on before now. "This is so wrong," I said out loud, as I looked around her room for any tell-tale signs.

I always kept a very tidy house, but if I was tidy, Jackie was immaculate. So when I saw her closet door ajar, it caught my attention. I have never snooped around in her room before. I always trusted her and she has never given her father or me a reason not to. I took a deep breath and opened the door, not knowing what I would find, if anything. I didn't see anything that caught my eye at first. Then, as if someone slapped me in the face, I saw it. A bag identical to the one she just left with.

"What in the world?" I asked the room. I picked it up and noticed that it was heavier than I thought. Puzzled, I placed it on her bed and pulled the zipper open. I was not prepared for what I found.

I slowly reached inside the bag and pulled out a leather corset. Next came a pair of black fishnet stockings, followed by a pair of black, 4-inch stiletto shoes. I set those on her bed and looked further into the bag. I felt my breath catch in my throat as I dumped the remainder of the contents out.

My hand was on my chest, and my eyes felt like they were popping out of their sockets, as I saw what I knew to be a flogger and two pairs of handcuffs, one was normal chrome, the other was a pink fuzzy pair. But the thing that I could not believe my daughter would have, was the strap-on dildo that looked way too big for any woman.

I felt my knees go weak and I somehow managed to find Jackie's desk chair before I collapsed. I really don't know how long I sat there looking at those dreadful objects, but I finally realized what I knew to be wrong with my daughter. Someone was using her for lewd and deviant purposes. A plan slowly formed in my mind, and I got to my feet, neatly arranged the items on her bed, and left the room.

I had several hours to think about what I found and how I was going to talk to my daughter about it. I went to my bedroom, got dressed, then forced myself to do the household chores. When they were done, I had about a half hour to wait for her return.

When I saw her walking up the driveway, I slipped into her room and calmly sat in the chair and waited for her.

"Mom?" I heard her call.

I remained quiet.

"Mom?" I heard her again, this time closer to her bedroom. I had never felt more nervous in all my life, but I knew I had to talk to her about this. How wrong it was to let anyone treat my precious, little girl like this. I saw her door open, then saw Jackie freeze in the doorway.

"Mom!" she shouted, "Oh my God!"

"Jackie," I said, as calmly as I could, "We need to talk."

I watched as she regained her composure and sat her book bag on the floor beside her desk. Then she stood in front of me and said, "You were snooping in my room?"

"Jackie, listen," I started to say.

"No, Mom. You had no right to snoop in my room!" she sounded so forceful, so, what?

"Jackie, I knew something was bothering you. If someone was treating you like this, you should have come to me."

Jackie's laugh surprised me. I had no idea how she would react, but laughter was not on the list of options. "Do you think I would let anyone treat ME like this?"

I looked at her and felt the blood drain from my face. I never would have thought that these things would belong to her. Not my daughter, anyone else, but not Jackie. "These are yours?" I asked, the shock in my voice was evident even to me.

"Yes, Mother, they are mine."

I looked at the objects, then back to Jackie. I saw something in her eyes that I never saw before. I didn't know if she was hurt that I snooped, or angry that I found out her secret, but what I saw in her eyes frightened me.

Jackie took a step toward me and looked at me. "I want you to go to your bedroom, Mother," she said, in a voice that left no doubt she expected to be obeyed. "I will be in there in a few minutes."

I got to my feet and stared her in her eyes. "I am the adult here. This is my house and I will not be talked to like that, young lady!" I said and felt the anger start to rise in me.

"Now!"

Something in her voice made me shudder. I opened my mouth to say something, but then closed it without a word. My legs seemed like they had a mind of their own, as I found myself walking toward my bedroom.

"Oh my God," I said to myself, as I sat on the edge of the bed and waited for my sixteen year old daughter. I felt like I was a small girl again who was in trouble with her mother. I remembered back to a time I had to wait for my mother in my bedroom, knowing I was about to be punished.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?" Jackie asked, as she opened my bedroom door and stood in front of me.

My eyes grew large and my mouth hung open as I took in the sight in front of me. Jackie had changed into the outfit I found in her bag. My eyes took in her exposed breasts and I felt an uncomfortable twitch between my legs. I let my gaze lower and saw her hips and beautiful young legs that were encased in the black fishnet stockings and finally, the stiletto heels. As I brought my eyes up, I noticed that she had the flogger in her hand and was softly swishing into the palm of her other hand.

"You broke your own rule, didn't you?" she asked me.

"What?" I asked, not understanding her question.

"Are you stupid or just acting like it?" she asked, "Your rule about never going through my things without my permission."

"Oh. Ah, look Jackie..."

"Answer my question, Bitch!"

Again my mouth fell open and I could only stare at the creature I thought was my daughter.

"Yes." It surprised me when I heard myself answer.

"Yes what? You broke your own rule or you are stupid?"

"I, um, I broke my own rule."

I watched as Jackie paced in front of me, not knowing what was going to happen. My eyes were on the flogger that she kept swishing around.

"What would happen if I broke your rules, Mother?"

"Well, ah..." I swallowed, then spoke again. "Depends on the rule, I guess."

"I have rules too. Want to know the first rule, Mother?"

I really did not like the way she used the word 'mother'. "What?"

"Don't mess with my things," she said in an even tone, but one that held no illusions to who was now in charge.

"I'm sorry. If you would only let me explain," I pleaded.

"I don't want your explanations, Bitch."

I just sat there and watched her and felt another twitch between my legs. I felt moisture this time. "Oh, God, what is happening?" I thought to myself.

"Here is what's going to happen. I am going to punish you. It's not that I don't love you, it's for your own good."

I could not believe that Jackie was using the very words my husband and I used on her when she would need to be punished?

"Now, I want you to stand up, face away from me and remove your pants," Jackie calmly said.

It was like someone else possessed me as I got to my feet and slowly turned around. I felt tears forming in my eyes as I raised my hands to my belt and slowly opened the front of my pants.

"Hurry up! Do you think I have all day?" Jackie said.

I pushed my pants down my legs and stood up straight when they puddled around my ankles.

"Panties too, Bitch."

A sob escaped my mouth as my fingers hooked the waistband of my blue cotton panties and pushed them over my hips and down my legs until they joined my pants. I felt totally humiliated standing in front of my daughter with my backside exposed. It was made worse by the fact that the moisture I felt before was now threatening to run down my thighs.

"You must be one stupid bitch. You can't even follow simple directions," Jackie told me, as she stepped close to me. "I said remove them. Now remove them!"

I quickly bent my knee and pulled one foot out of my pants, then the other. I had to bend over to pull my panties off when they got caught on my toes. I faced forward, not daring to look at my daughter and sobbed, the tears freely flowing down my cheeks.

"Bend at the waist," Jackie said, as she placed her hand on my back and gently pushed. "Good. Now spread your legs a little wider for me. Good."

"Jackie, please don't do this," I sobbed.

"Why, Mother?"

"Because I am your mother." As I pleaded with Jackie, I realized that I wished she would stop, but what surprised me was that I hoped that would not.

I felt the soft leather of her flogger softly land on my ass and I took a quick intake of breath. Then without warning, I felt it land hard against my soft flesh.

"Owwwwwww," I howled. I wanted to reach behind me and hold my burning butt cheek, but something stopped me. Was it the sudden rush of liquid flowing down my thighs?

"Count, Bitch!" Jackie said.

"One," I sobbed.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you rule number two. Anytime you address me, it will be either Ma'am or Mistress. Now try it again."

"On, on, one, Ma'am," I sobbed and felt second sting of the flogger.

"Two, Ma'am."

"Three, Ma'am.

I hung my head and let the tears fall on the bed covers. My ass was on fire and my pussy was flowing.

"Maybe you're not as stupid as I thought. But you want to know what I think?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered.

"I think you like this. Is that it? You like me spanking your ass?" Jackie tormented me.

I must have hesitated too long because I felt a hard sting across my ass, "Answer me, Bitch!"

"Ye, ye, yes," I stammered and then added, "Ma'am."

"Stand up and face me," she ordered.

"Next time you feel the need to snoop through my things, I will not be this easy on you. You understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, keeping my head bowed.

"Tomorrow, when I get home from school, you will be sitting on the edge of this bed waiting for me."

I let another sob escape my mouth as I answered, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh, and I want you shaved. That looks nasty."

I could not help but raise my head and looked at her with shock and horror in my eyes. "But, but your father..."

"You can think of something to tell him," she smirked, as she walked out of my bedroom.

When I was alone, I went to my bathroom and sat down on the toilet. I could not believe how wet I was and how much my ass still burned. I let my fingers slide down my slit and the rush of excitement filled my pussy and my brain. I slipped another finger in and started pumping them in and out until I felt the orgasm that I knew was not far from coming, flood my hand. When I had calmed down, I got my razor and cream from the shower and started to obey my Mistress daughter.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.