Decisions
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Westside24

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A man makes many decisions in life involving the women he meets.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Paul was a believer in the peak and valley theory. That theory stated that if something was going good for a while, a peak, it would also be going bad for a similar amount of time, hence a valley. He knew it was a long dry spell before he met and bedded Monica, Emma, and now Stacy. He hoped he could return to somewhere in the middle of these peaks and valleys.

He had the opportunity to hasten this process when Monica approached him at Bingo about her husband going out of town because his brother had been injured in an automobile accident. Monica told him she would be available this weekend.

“Monica, I think you should know there has been a change in my life, one that affects the relationship I have with you. I have met someone I have developed feelings for and I would feel uncomfortable if I was to continue a relationship with you.”

That was not news that Monica wanted to hear. She become a little defensive as she said, “It didn’t seem to bother you when you were with me and you knew I was married.”

“Well... , that was a choice that you made and I must remind you that you were the married one. Look... , I don’t want to argue with you about this. I think you are an intelligent, attractive, and sexually appealing lady. A lady a lot of men would like to get into your panties and make love to. It’s just that if I did that now, it would bother and affect me in the relationship I have with this lady. I hope you can understand that.”

It seemed like she understood what Paul was saying but was reluctant to accept it. She turned and walked away shaking her hips more than normal in an attempt to show Paul what he was going to be missing.

Paul really hadn’t committed to either Emma or Stacy but he knew nothing good could come from continuing his relationship with Monica and he hoped she would also come to that same realization at some point.

Emma seemed to make it a point to bring something over for Paul to eat at least once a week. He would take her out to dinner about every two weeks. When they came back to her condo and they were in bed, she also gave him something else to eat which he did and enjoyed doing it. Emma enjoyed Paul’s enjoyment. It wasn’t that they had sex after every time they went out, but they did engage in it fairly often.

He also made an effort to stay in contact with Stacy. The enjoyment he had with Emma he also had with Stacy. He made it a point to see her at least once a month and maybe phone her once a week. Her work sometimes prevented him from seeing her as often as he wanted because she did do some travelling.

Paul had tried to compare these two women in his mind and that was a challenge. In a number of ways they were similar, yet they were quite different in other ways.

He had feelings for both of these ladies but he couldn’t quite say if he favored one over the other so far. He thought he was starting to lean toward one of his ladies. Maybe in time he could say that he did prefer one over the other for sure, but he would wait to see if that would happened. Until that time came if it ever did, he would just enjoy being with these two wonderful women.

Paul sincerely hoped they would continue to enjoy being with him.


Epilogue

Paul was extremely satisfied with how things were going for him with both Emma and Stacy. He was regularly bedding Emma about once a week. Stacy was an excellent chime ringer. He was seeing both of them pretty regularly. That changed when he hit a speed bump in his love life.

It happened one night when he had taken Emma out to dinner. While she was her usual charming self, he could sense that there was something bothering her. Throughout the evening it seemed to Paul that there was something on her mind.

She didn’t say anything until the meal was almost over and then she said, “There are some big changes going on at work.”

“Anything you can talk about?”

“They are consolidating the mortgage departments and moving the headquarters for mortgages out to the east coast. They have offered me a nice promotion to head up that department. I have a week to decide if I want to accept the promotion and move out there.”

“Congratulations, the bank recognized your talents and I am sure you will do an excellent job. It sounds like you are hesitant about something. What is it?”

“I don’t know if I want to accept the offer.”

“Have you weighed the pros and cons?

“Yes I have. The position and the substantial additional money that comes with the position are nice. The location is good too in that it’s only a one and a half hour drive to where my son and his family live. The problem is that I don’t know if I want to leave the Midwest as I have lived here all my life.”

Paul wasn’t sure but he had the thought that maybe Emma was starting to get a little serious about him and was hoping he was also getting serious about her. Maybe she wanted to hear him say something about their relationship before she made a decision on the job offer. He had never given it serious thought if he was in love with her. While he would miss her and the relationship he had with her, he didn’t want to give her any false hopes and spoil this opportunity she had.

“Family is important and I know you have said that you miss seeing your grandchildren. I am sure you will make the right decision.”

That was not the answer Emma was hoping for and it put a little damper on the rest of the evening. All they exchanged when they said their goodnights at the condos was a kiss. She did not invite him into her condo.

Later in the week, Emma told Paul she had accepted the offer and would be going out there Monday. As soon as she found a place to live the movers would be coming for her things. The bank had a service that would make her a fair market offer on her condo which would eliminate that worry. She asked if she could take Paul out to dinner as a way of thanking him for all he did for her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.