Voodoo Princess - Cover

Voodoo Princess

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Chapter 12: Regroup and Planning

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Regroup and Planning - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

Introducing my new editor This chapter has been lovingly edited by Spiralbound. I am sure it is much better than originally written. Huge thanks to him for his work, and any remaining errors are my fault alone. Thank you for reading and please remember I crave feedback, so any you can give me is welcome!

Regroup and Planning

Patty stretched her aching muscles and slowly opened her eyes. She tried to roll over in her bed and ran into a soft warm body in her way.

Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she looked around the room.

Oh wow! What happened last night? I remember coming in here so Shelly and Lily could play with me, and after that it’s all blank. But, they are still in bed with me and by the smell of this room, we all must have had a good time. I should probably wake them up before Mom comes to find us,” the younger teen thought to herself.

Shaking Lily’s shoulder, Patty whispered into her ear, “Wake up sleepyhead!”

Groaning the blond stretched out her arms, hitting Michelle in the face.

“Huh! What was that?” Michelle cried out, startled awake.

“Umm, guys ... a-are you as n-naked as I am?” Patty asked, her face heating up.

Lily and Michelle glanced down at themselves. Their naked skin glistened in sticky sweat under the blanket.

Gasping, Michelle grabbed the blanket and stood, covering herself. She looked about with a panicked look in her eyes.

Lily squeaked in shock as the cover was pulled off her revealing her toned body and rounded breasts to the room.

“What are you doing? Give that back!” Lily cried out, reaching for the blanket Michelle had pressed against herself.

“No! I need it, you’re sisters. It’s okay for her to see you,” Michelle countered.

Patty steeled her nerves to take control. She knew she didn’t want to, but it seemed like the other two were going to tear the blanket apart, between them.

“Umm ... Guys? I-Isn’t this a little silly? I mean didn’t we all see each other l-last night?” Patty began softly.

Lily and Michelle stopped and stared at the smaller girl.

Lily couldn’t help but admire once again how perfectly shaped Patty’s breasts were.

Tearing her eyes away from the teen’s breasts and up to her blue eyes, Lily answered, “Ahhh ... yeah, I guess you’re right. Let’s just get showered and get dressed before Mom finds us. Umm, by the way, do either of you really remember last night?”

Patty shook her head no, while Michelle spoke up, “I don’t remember anything after Patty hugged me. That’s really strange. Ugh, yuck! My crotch is all nasty! I need a shower before I think about this any more!”

Michelle stood up and left the room for the bathroom.

“What do you think happened?” Patty asked her sister.

“I have no idea. My whole body aches though,” the blond replied.

“Maybe we should talk to Tara when we’re all cleaned up.”

Patty nodded to her bigger sister and hoped they would figure it out soon. The girls chatted about the upcoming start of school while they waited for their turns in the shower.

Patty didn’t even notice her utter lack of arousal, until she was washing her brand new breasts in the shower and they didn’t even tingle in the slightest.****

Tara woke to the sound of the shower running and hoped it was the other girls getting cleaned up. She pulled her jeans back on and wandered into the office to check the computer.

Maybe I have a message from Hartlyn, I hope I can meet with her soon. I am going to need all the help I can get,” the girl wished to herself.

Checking her messages and finding her inbox empty, Tara sighed to herself. Then she strengthened her resolve and began to consider how to attack the problem before she got help.

Maybe I should try to carefully follow the curse energy back and see if there is any way to find out what is going on. Last night was almost a disaster. If I hadn’t come in when I did, and if I didn’t have that last bit of energy left to use, those girls might have been permanently enslaved! We need to figure out how to stop this!”

Slowly, Tara breathed in and out calming breaths. She then began to very carefully extend her senses down the energy lines from the curse. She noticed that while the energy was even more malignant than it had been a couple days ago, it seemed almost quiet and still today.

She sensed she was approaching a nexus of some kind along the energy and was just beginning to follow one of the paths when she realized something seemed to be watching her astral form.

She rapidly withdrew, deciding she had learned as much as possible - for now.

Well, at least it’s calm and quiet today. Maybe after last night’s assault, the Entity needs to recover just like I do. At least I am going to hope for that. I need to keep my magic use to a minimum today so I can fashion shields for us tomorrow.”

The sound of cupboards and dishes in the kitchen next door pulled Tara out of her mental wanderings.****

Sally walked into the kitchen to see the four girls sitting around the table eating cereal. She’d had such a great night she couldn’t keep the huge smile off her face.

“Good Morning lovelies!” Sally sang as she walked in.

The concerned and sombre faces that looked back at her took away some of her enthusiasm this morning.

“Oh no! What’s happened?” Sally asked the quiet teens.

Patty looked at the floor and Michelle turned a beet red color. Lily stepped up and answered her mother, “Tara was explaining that we were attacked magically last night, and she barely saved us.”

The color drained out of Sally’s face at that. She walked to the table on unsteady legs and took a seat with the girls.

“Okay ... can you explain what happened?” Sally asked.

Tara took a deep breath and began, “Well, I was doing research while they were hanging out in Lily’s room. This was when you and Frank were ... ya know?”

Sally nodded for the raven haired girl to continue.

“Well, anyway, it had been a couple hours when I noticed something very wrong, magically. So, I went upstairs to see what was happening, and...”

Tara trailed off as Sally began to ask a question, “Can you describe what was wrong, magically? I know the rest of us don’t know anything about this magic stuff, but maybe it will help us to understand somewhat.”

Nodding, Tara started to explain, “Well, it was a malignant energy. It was so powerful, it almost had a smell. Like despair and rot. It was mixed strongly with the sickeningly sweet energy of excessive lust. What I did was follow the cloud to where it was thickest, which was Lily’s room.”

Continuing, Tara explained, “When I went into the room they were all in a ... shall we say, compromising ... position. I don’t know if you want me to describe it...”

This time it was Lily who interrupted, “We don’t remember anything! You need to tell us what happened! I can’t stand not knowing!”

Sally raised a hand to her older daughter to make her calm down.

Sally then said to Tara, “You don’t need to hold back on my account. Remember, Frank and I were pretty open about what we planned to do last night when you returned me to fifteen for the night. And, thank you by the way for that, it was amazing!”

Turning slightly red at the older woman’s comments, Tara haltingly explained, “Umm ... Okay, well ... I, ah, walked into the room. And the first thing I noticed was, ummm, Patty naked and tied to the bed ... Ah, she looked like someone was playing with her, ah, ummm...”

“Pussy? Tits?” Sally offered in a matter of fact tone, when Tara trailed off.

The teen blushed and continued, “Yeah, her pussy. She was pressing it up in the air as much as she could, but there wasn’t actually anyone there. I think it was being done by the Entity I noticed, it must have been using some kind of mind control dark energy to cause her to feel and experience something that wasn’t there. I’ve heard of things like that, but I’ve never actually seen it myself before. It’s a very powerful type of magic, and it requires an enormous amount of energy. Even for something as powerful as this Entity.”

Finally getting into the swing of things, and no longer embarrassed by what she was saying, Tara went on, “Well, that was the first thing I noticed. Then I noticed Lily and Michelle next to her on the bed. They were in a sixty-nine, with Lily on top. It looked like they had been eating each other out and cumming for more than an hour by that point. There was so much pussy juice it looked like a hose had been opened up. Again, that didn’t seem natural and I think they were being forced to continue past what their normal ability to handle would be. I even heard Lily say something to Shelly about breathing before she came to avoid drowning or something.”

Looking back at Patty with sympathy, Tara went on, “That’s when I really noticed that Patty looked to be going insane with arousal. While her pussy was soaked and dripping, and there was a huge puddle below her, it didn’t look like she had cum yet. At least she didn’t cum until I...”

Tara paused for a moment, before confessing, “Well, I’ve told the rest, so anyway. I used my magical senses to find the apex of the spell affecting the room and noticed it was centered on Patty’s pussy. So I gathered what little energy I had to disrupt the spell. I didn’t have enough energy left in me to disrupt it remotely, so I ... I put my hand on her pussy and rubbed her clit while sending the calming energy into the spell to disrupt it.”

Tara turned to a blushing Patty and winced, “I think I made you cum. I’m sorry...”

Patty scowled at Tara for a moment, “Don’t be an idiot, Tara! You saved our lives. I know we had problems before, and I was having a bit of trouble trusting you yesterday, but now that you saved all of us, I don’t mind.”

Tara looking relieved, finished her story, “Well, with that disruption, all three of you began to orgasm. I’m surprised you didn’t hear them Mrs Harper. But, when they were done, the spell was broken.”

Sally sat up and spoke to the raven haired girl, “First of all, You don’t need to call me Mrs. Harper. It is Sally to you. Secondly, I probably didn’t hear them because I was either screaming myself, or I was passed out. Third, thank you for sharing all this with us this morning. And finally, thank you sooo much for saving my girls and Michelle. You, my dear, are now a part of this family.”

With that Sally stood up and went to hug Tara. Tara’s heart was about to burst in her chest at the feelings rushing through her. While she didn’t have a bad relationship with her mother, she couldn’t remember the last time she had been hugged by her.

Tears forming in the corners of Tara’s eyes she said softly, “Thank you, you don’t know what that means to me...”

Sitting back down Sally began, “Now that we understand what happened, let’s see what we can do about it. Did you find anything on the computer last night?”

Tara sat up and wiped her eyes clear.

Smiling, the teen answered, “Actually, I think I did. I met a girl on-line who might be able to help. We didn’t get to talk too much right now since she is in trouble with her parents. She said she’s grounded for the weekend. But, her name is Hartlyn and I’m hoping I can get in touch with her again. I could use some help.”

Patty’s eyes widened for a moment and asked, “Hartlyn Erickson? There’s a girl who goes to our school with that name.”

“I didn’t get her last name, but I think she was about our age, maybe a little younger. So, maybe you know her. She’s gotta be from around here, thought, cuz of where I found her online,” Tara explained.

“Huh, well if it was her I think it’d be pretty weird. She’s a little mousy girl with glasses. I would’a never believed she’d be into this magic stuff. She always seems so quiet and shy. She doesn’t wear black or goth or anything either,” Patty mused aloud.

Tara looked a bit taken aback by the young brunette’s comments.

Taking a breath, Tara started to explain, “Well, Patty. It’s not like you see in movies, you know? All different kinds of people are into magic. Somebody doesn’t have to look goth or anything to learn to channel energy...”

Sally took over and lent Tara her support, “You know, dear. It really isn’t nice to stereotype people. Just because someone plays video games, doesn’t make them a nerd. You know that!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.