Voodoo Princess
Chapter 8: Confrontation

Copyright© 2012 by Merlyn

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Confrontation - A teenage boy has to learn to adapt after he is cursed during a family vacation in New Orleans. He is the victim of a misunderstanding. Now the curse is out of control. When the girl who first cursed him realizes she's lost control of the curse she leaves to find him so she can fix it. Starts slow.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   TransGender   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Slow  

Confrontation # Patty was getting exhausted. She had spent her the rest of the time while shopping; and the entire car ride home, resisting the arousal coursing through her. She found that if she focused on pushing it back, it would recede, taking the strange thoughts she barely noticed with it. But, every time her concentration wavered it would surge back, even stronger each time. Her nipples were becoming sore from the constant swelling as they hardened and softened repeatedly. Even her pussy started to ache as it also underwent constant changes in how swollen and needy it was.

She wasn’t sure why she felt determined to fight the arousal down, it felt so good. But somewhere, deep down, she knew it couldn’t be natural. She could not be this aroused, not so soon after the explosive release she had experienced with her sister. It was as if her mind alone had detected something not right, and it was fighting against the wrongness. Unfortunately, the power of the arousal left her with two options. She could give in and let it slowly simmer, subtly taking away her ability to control herself. Or, she could keep fighting it, and feel her her body being put through the wringer as the passion ebbed and surged within her.

She continued to fight it. Occasionally, the surges were enough to make her whimper softly in the back seat Every time a mew slipped from her lips she hoped her mother and sister did not hear her. The car ride had been bad enough, but when her mother decided they would stop at McDonald’s for some dinner she almost cried out in frustration.

As they walked through the restaurant and placed their order, Patty couldn’t help but notice that every girl in the place looked young and attractive to her eyes.

“That’s just not normal. I remember coming in here all the time as a guy. And while there might have been one or two attractive girls around, it was never this many!“ she thought to herself.*Patty shivered slightly as her resolve weakened momentarily. Briefly, an image of the two girls across from her floated through her head. She imagined them laying on the table devouring each others snatches for lunch, and shivered in delight. She shook her head and pushed away the image, but not before another bead of juice started to slide down her thigh.

Throughout the rest of the meal Patty tried to keep her eyes on her food. Every time she would look at someone, a lurid image would cross her mind, re-kindling the fire between her legs. Looking at Lily seemed to be the worst, as most of the images of her sister involved Patty submissively serving Lily’s needs.

It was extremely distracting and she couldn’t pay any attention to the conversation around her. Barely responding with grunts and nods when her mother asked her questions.

As soon as they got in the door to their house Patty fled to her bedroom.

Rolling over in bed onto her stomach Patty tried to drive the images from dinner out of her mind again. This time, without the worry of being noticed it was even harder.

Maybe, I should just be ... a good little girl ... and give in. Maybe another orgasm would help clear my mind, “ she thought as once again the image of the two lithe girls she had seen writhing on the table floated through her mind.

Patty slipped her fingers under her skirt, beginning to rub herself. She didn’t notice the red hazy thoughts start to settle over her mind.

Ashley was focusing on channeling her energy into the curse when a knock at the door startled her. She had just felt Patrick begin to fall under her mental control, when the flow of thoughts was broken!

“Fuck! This had better be important. If it is a salesman, I am going to make him eat his own cock for interrupting me!” she raged to herself.

Pulling a long shirt over her naked form, she walked to the door fuming.

“What do you...” Ashley began.

Her eyes widened at the sight of Tara standing outside her apartment.

“Ashley, I think we need to talk,” Tara began, stepping into the room, “Do you know anything about the curse jar I left at the church? It doesn’t seem right.”

Ashley softly closed the door behind her. Her mind spinning as she started to consider what to do. She had expected Tara to notice, but not this soon. She had hoped to have more time to solidify her control of Patrick, and develop a plan for Tara. Deciding to play dumb, she tried to buy time.

“I’m not sure I know what you mean,” Ashley responded.

Tara glanced at the door to the second bedroom, which was closed for once.

Continuing, Tara explained, “Well, someone stole my jar and I can tell they are manipulating the curse I had put on Patrick.”

Ashley tried to look surprised as she answered, “Why would someone do that? Are you sure you’re not just mistaken?”

Tara sighed, not falling for her friend’s trick, “Well, I’ve checked it enough that I know I am not mistaken. The only question is why? Why did you do it Ashley?”

Tara could feel tears forming in her eyes. Ashley had always been her best friend. While Tara knew Ashley could be a little mean sometimes, she never imagined her friend being this cruel!

Ashley wasn’t sure how to respond, so she answered, trying to keep playing dumb, “What makes you think it was me? Maybe you just fucked up the jar, or something!”

Ashley’s voice began to rise as she grew angry. She was trying very hard to make Tara believe she was angry with her. The truth was Ashley was angry with herself. Obviously, she hadn’t been as careful as she should have been.

“Ashley, stop lying! I know it was you! You are the only person I told! And anyway ... This led me to you!” Tara said as she drew the under-wire from her purse, throwing it down on the table.

Tears began to seep from Tara’s eyes, she couldn’t believe her friend would betray her like this.

Tara sobbed, “Why would you do this to me? What did I ever do to you?”

Ashley’s face began to burn red. She had been so stupid to use her own bra for the replacement! Now it would be very difficult to get out of this situation! She grew quiet as she collected her thoughts.

Trying to get a hold of herself, Tara filled the silence, “You have to stop this Ashley!”

Ashley thought through the easy options to herself, “There are only a couple options here, I can continue to lie. But, Tara already knows enough that I don’t think a lie would satisfy her. I could tell her the entire truth. But, that would force me to reveal the true source of my power, and I don’t think She would be happy with that.

Then, Ashley began to grin as a third option occurred to her, “I could force Tara to bend to my will. Not only would that solve the current issue around Patrick, but it would also make her my hot little plaything. I’ve always thought she was sexy, it might be fun to have a Tara Doll!

Ashley’s grin turned predatory as she had this final thought, however Tara was too upset to notice how her grin had changed.

“Okay, stay here and I’ll get the jar for you. I’ll tell you everything. I’m really sorry for what I have done,” Ashley told Tara

Without waiting to hear Tara’s reply, Ashley stood, opened the door, and went into her ritual room.

Tara had a momentary concern as her friend went to get the jar. But as soon as it appeared her arousal spiked enormously, driving all other thoughts out of her head. She could do nothing but sit on the couch panting until her mistress returned.

Mistress? What the fuck! Oh My GOD! She is attacking me!“ realization blossomed in Tara’s mind.

Tara immediately started pouring all her energy into resisting the dark flows of energy trying to control her. Each time one approached she would burn it away. This allowed her to begin to think more clearly. But, she didn’t have time to fight the red lines of lust, also invading her psyche.

She stumbled to her feet, and began to struggle to reach the door. Her legs wavered as the intense heat in her body settled into her now iron hard nipples, and inflamed pussy. She could feel her slit releasing a constant flow of sweet nectar into her panties. Her nose flared as she smelled her scent fill the room.

“I must ... uggghhh ... get a-away,” Tara whimpered to herself, feeling her clit begin push out of its hood and throb in time with her heartbeat.

She knew she needed to get distance between her and Ashley. The further apart they were, the further the energy had to travel. The further the energy traveled, the more that bled off from the flows.

Continuing to fight, Tara reached the door. As she put her hand on the knob, she could feel the silky fabric of her panties rubbing against her engorged clit. A small dark tendril of energy snuck past her defenses as she paused to enjoy the sensations coming from her pussy. Briefly her hand left the door knob and her pussy strained at the edge of orgasm in reward.

Steeling her resolve, Tara reached out and opened the door. Instantly, her pussy ached as the pleasure receded slightly. Tara moaned in frustration and pressed her thighs together. The pressure did nothing to relieve the need in her pussy, but it did send a pleasant sensation throughout her body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.