Patrick Becomes a Norseman
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Patrick is captured when very young and soon learns the trade of raiding the British coastline for booty and young females. Most of the young females are quite happy with the change in lifestyle suddenly forced upon them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Public Sex   Violence  

Eve, daughter of Patrick the Norseman also called Rodin, the axe thrower by the older men of the clan, kept her girdle tight in the uncharted waters. The men were sporting the captives nightly but the laughter and moans from the deck confirmed they were not in disagreement with their treatment. With the responsibility for the safe return of the ship and the crew, Eve became increasingly concerned over the scarcity of settlements near the water's edge. At this rate, they would have no other choice but to organize a raiding party to trek inland for booty and captives.

The Englanders were becoming more adept at avoiding pillage and ruin at the hands of the Norsemen but still had to stay close to the water for purposes of quick travel and the bountiful harvest of the sea. They did raise a small fishing boat the day before with an old man and two young lads sitting on top of a nice catch. Eve wanted to question the old man about the location of the settlements but before she could confront him, one of the frustrated crew skewered him with a captured pike like a fish on a stick. The two young lads looked on in horror fully expecting the same treatment without delay.

"Leave the boys alone and get that fish up to the cook so we can have some fresh food tonight."

Several of the crewmembers jumped to follow her instructions and she jumped down to the small boat to retrieve the pike. The old man was not quite finished off so as soon as she recovered the weapon and tossed it up on the deck, she dispatched him with her small blade and pushed him over the side to float away on the current. Using the words she had learned from her father who had been a captive himself a long time ago, she told the boys to get up on the deck and stay on their heels so none of the men would suspect they were a threat.

She was surprised to discover that both of the lads were eighteen because they appeared much younger. Still, she was only twenty and she felt a lot older than her years.

The older woman captive proved to be a fine cook and she insured the men gave her respite to fix their meals. The two younger girls Rose and Violet were both on the plumpish side and had vast reserves of stamina to drain the better part of the crew when the sun went below the horizon. On a whim, she told the two girls to tend to the boys to make sure they didn't feel left out of things. In the back of her mind, she saw them as fine candidates to bolster her dwindling forces and it was a long way back home.

She watched with amusement as Rose and Violet mounted the two sleeping boys right outside the cabin door. Rose was the most adept at the trick and had the taller boy safely inserted inside her friendly tunnel almost immediately. Violet appeared to be having trouble finding the other lad's business and she finally gasped and whispered to Eve that something was amiss.

"Mistress, this boy is not really a boy after all. He is a she and a very hairy one at that."

Eve dropped down next to the shivering boy or supposed boy and felt with her hand just to be certain. There was no doubt that this handsome young lad was actually a female in men's clothing. That was not an entirely uncommon occurrence in these times of rape and pillage for women in a dangerous situation. She grabbed the young girl by her shortened tresses and pulled her up into the light for a better inspection. Eve could see that not only was it a girl but that the girl was unusually pretty and possessed impressive boobs and a delectable heart-shaped backside. Her female slit was juicy and plump ready for receiving male attentions.

Eve decided to keep it a secret for right now because she did not want to distract from the most important task in front of them. They had to make up for lost time and find some booty to cram into the ship's empty compartments or it would be a long hard winter for them all.

She told Violet to keep the secret to herself and not blab it to the crew. The shrewd young girl knew to agree immediately because Eve was the Captain of the raiding ship.

"What's your name, girl?"

The girl looked up at the sight of the muscular female in charge and stuttered a little bit in her reply.

"Da ... Da ... Dottie!"

She took the girl into her cabin and stripped her down to her skin. The milk-white skin was shocking in comparison to the sun tans of the crew and even her own exposed skin. Eve could not resist spanking the girl's bare bottom playfully a few times just to see her reaction. She was pleased that the girl just spread her legs wider and held onto the rail on the wall. It was nice to know the girl was submissive and not one of those trouble-making resistors who always seemed to make a mess of things when things got a little tense.

Eve pushed the girl's head downward and explored her channel and determined the little minx had lost her cherry a long time ago and seemed to have had heavy use of her feminine entryway for quite some time. Her back door was still reasonably untouched and tight as a drum.

The hard knocking on her door alerted her to the fact that it had to be Boroth because no one else on board would have the balls to be so demanding on her time. She knew that he was long overdue for a draining but she just didn't have the desire to be his cum-bucket on this particular night when she had so many other things on her mind.

Eve looked at the quiet figure of Dottie sitting on the edge of the wooden bunk. Perhaps the young girl could be used to give her respite from Boroth's impatient shaft.

"Will you bend over for this bull of a man and give him pleasure?"

The girl looked at her and tried to hide her confusion. It was not something she had not done many times before but she was trying her best to act like a boy to forestall the ritual of becoming a play toy for the raiding crew of desperate males.

"Yes, mistress, am I to still pretend to be a boy and allow my rear portal to service the gentleman?"

Eve nodded her head and quickly lowered Dottie's trousers in the rear and told her not to turn around or say anything at all. She made certain the female parts were well covered and away from view.

Then, she moved to the door and let the impatient Boroth inside the cabin.

"Come on, Eve, you know your most loyal follower needs it bad. Give it to me, Mistress; I will make it real good for you. Let me inside before I shoot my seeds into the air and on the ground."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.