Patrick Becomes a Norseman - Cover

Patrick Becomes a Norseman

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Patrick is captured when very young and soon learns the trade of raiding the British coastline for booty and young females. Most of the young females are quite happy with the change in lifestyle suddenly forced upon them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Public Sex   Violence  

(THE STORY OF PATRICK'S DAUGHTER EVE)

The long voyage home was uneventful. The crew members were pleased with the booty taken and most of the hostages were already under the wing of one crew member or another. Patrick sported the mother and two daughter family group in his cabin day and night. The sounds of their whimpers and grunts spurred the others into frenzied copulation right out on the deck.

Eve was well satisfied with the two young lads placed into her care. They were full grown men by Norse standards and would have already had a mate and offspring in the rugged lifestyle of the invaders from the sea. But, as pampered boys dependent on their mother for sustenance they had precious little sexual experience and scant inclination for aggressive behavior.

She had already enjoyed testing the young men for stamina.

Both Callum and Boroth were well-hung in a way that pleased Eve beyond her expectations. The younger boy Callum who was almost 18 winters was blessed with an ability to replenish his creamy juices with very little need for respite. She enjoyed milking Callum from behind whilst prodding his brown eye with her finger in nasty sport. His whines of submissive resignation made her pussy juice seep dangerously from her still virginal channel. When he exploded in her hand, she liked to let the cream lay a sticky trail on her belly. Then, she would grab Boroth and push his pretty blond head down to lick her tummy clean.

The two boys had grown accustomed to her games and let her push them into any kinky whim that took hold of her devious mind. When the crew members saw some of the tricks she played, they roared with laughter at her inventive female mind.

Earlier in the evening, she had lingered in the doorway of her father's cabin and watched him stroke his rampant cock into the mother's nicely padded bottom. The long-haired woman was called Lydia and the daughters were Beth and Millie. She watched Patrick wrap the mother's long black hair around his hand and pull her head back like a reluctant mare being mated to a rampaging stallion. Her eyes flashed with excited pleasure and she slobbered her plaintive cries of helpless dismay up into the ceiling as if searching for some answer to her anal anguish.

The daughters watched with wide and fearful eyes knowing their turn would be next. Both of their pucker holes had been stretched vigorously on previous nights and they knew full well how stressful the impalements could be. Patrick, in all honesty, had concentrated on filling the young girl's pussies feeling the Norse instinct to extend his family line. In the harsh climes, it was the wide casting of male seed that insured the continuation of a lifeline into the future.

Out on the deck, the copulation orgy continued with only short breaks for calls of nature, the imbibing of spirits, and consuming the food supplies stolen from the shore. The two virgins were being anally exercised by any crew member with a notion to stretch a tight hole but their vaginal tracts were decidedly "off limits".

Eve was not needed to relieve the crew of their pent-up juices any longer because they all had plenty of holes to fill with their precious bodily fluids. She had tended to their needs with enthusiasm before the influx of captive pussies to pass around.

She returned to her cabin and loosened the tether on Callum so he could push his willing head between her knees to succor her need for his tickling tongue. He had learned quickly and she refrained from striking his shoulders with her training spike to inspire him to deeper penetration. Her orgasm was watched by a smiling Boroth and she decided that he would pay for his insubordination.

When she squatted over the grinning Boroth's pretty face, she only intended to rub her itchy bush over his ruby red lips, but the escaping trickle of pee turned into a cascade in an entirely unintended display of degrading treatment. Even Callum looked shocked at her rude behavior and she felt a bit guilty when she looked down onto Boroth's mouth dripping with her golden liquids. Since it was too late to beg pardon for her mistake, she just settled down on his face and let him lick her slit until she spewed her sticky fluids in a frenzied and noisy orgasm.

Eve was truly sorry for her actions and in an attempt to reconcile her mistake, she allowed Boroth to mount her from behind and slide his huge cock into her brown eye. It was humiliating for the daughter of Patrick the Norseman but she was loath to allow the captive access to her virgin puss in fear of being bred by a slave.

She told him it was all right to stick it in hard and gave him permission to pound her flanks just as she had given him her sandal heavy on his pretty cheeks. His frantic enthusiasm was soothing to her and she let her fingers find the wetness between her legs. When he shot off his load, she had not as yet gotten her release, so Callum quickly took his place on her ass and finished her off with a creamy load so hot in her clutching rectum that she quivered for a long time with her face in the pillow.

She regaled her father with the stories of her escapades with the young captives and he complimented her on the inventive methods of training the boys to the Norse way.

Patrick sat her down in his cabin and told her,

"I think it would be best for you to cleave into one of the married Norsemen before we return to the village. Of course, if you want me to get rid of your cherry for you, I will take you from behind and you can pretend it is one of your British pretty boys humping your sweet little slit?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.