Patrick Becomes a Norseman - Cover

Patrick Becomes a Norseman

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Patrick is captured when very young and soon learns the trade of raiding the British coastline for booty and young females. Most of the young females are quite happy with the change in lifestyle suddenly forced upon them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Public Sex   Violence  

Patrick knew he was slowing down a bit both in the skillful use of his axes and in the spirited unfurling of his friendly weapon below his belt. He had no idea at all at how old he was now but when he tried to figure the total number of winters that he could remember, he came up with almost two-score years. That made him an elder in the hierarchy of the raiding village community.

His wife of many years, Gwen, had become noticeably rotund of late and her once beautiful black hair now was more silver than black. Still, he never tired of mounting her sweetly rounded ass and riding her to a juicy finish line of pleasure. Her added weight rolled nicely between his legs and he enjoyed watching her jelly roll jiggle when he pounded her hard.

She was more interested in their two children. Connor was the oldest at 19 and he was the fastest runner in the village. The daughter Eve was the apple of Patrick's eye. She had just turned 18 and had broken more hearts in the small village than it seemed possible. Patrick knew her adorable flanks and soft silky hair were highly prized in the harsh rustic environment of their raiding lifestyle. He knew she was still a virgin but was wise enough to know that was a status that could not last much longer.

Several years ago, Patrick had taken two of the female captives from a raiding party under his command as his personal booty. They were both of the North Country and spoke a rich sort of English that rolled the words like buns in an oven. The younger was now 24 and he had taken her lustily both fore and aft whenever the mood hit him. His wife was in a sense relieved he had alternative routes to pleasure that afforded her some respite from his rampant virility. The younger captive was called Maddie and she had confided in him that it was short for her given name of Madelyn.

Only this morning, he had partaken of Maddie's young tender love slit depositing his creamy load inside her clutching vaginal walls. Recently, he had all but abandoned his original intentions of keeping his seed outside the young girl's baby making channel because his children were fully grown. He noticed that Maddie had become more submissive ever since he had opted to give her his creamy cum deep inside. It was as if she knew he was breeding her for a child to continue his line.

The other captive was a mature woman when he brought her into his household. She was only a few years younger than his wife and had extensive experience in satisfying the carnal needs of any man or woman for that matter. Once, he had caught her with her head between his wife's legs making her thresh about in orgasmic delight. It was obvious to him that his wife preferred him to take Lenore in her nether regions and leave her female slit for her own devious devices. It was fine with him because the primary reason he had acquired Lenore was because of the way her flanks jutted out and spread widely like a tempting bowl of sweetmeat waiting to be devoured.

The three women keep him fully satisfied and he had no need to find solace between the legs of any other female.

With the death of the raiding band's leader, Patrick was chosen to lead the raiding parties. It was an honor but it also meant he must take first dip into the female captives before they were awarded to lower-ranking members of the raiding party. He worried a bit that he might not be able to keep up with the demands of such a responsible position and asked Gwen to prepare a potion to stiffen his tool when the need arose.

Patrick was surprised when his son admitted he had no interest in joining the raiding party and would prefer to organize the construction on the new long-house to replace the ancient hall that was crumbling in front of their eyes. He could appreciate the need for his son's firm hand on the necessary construction but was disappointed that he had no fire in his belly for the traditional lifestyle of the community. When his daughter Eve begged him to allow her to accompany the raiders on their expedition to the English coastline, he was, at first, amused; but then he could see merit in her learning the hard facts of their existence. She was probably better with a bow than her brother and she could throw a knife better than most men. He agreed, but with the stipulation she not copulate with any members of the crew no matter how much she needed physical coupling.

Patrick told his daughter,

"What you do to the captives is your own business. Just remember, they are community property and you will not damage them and make them less valuable to our band."

Eve laughed and said,

"I will treat them all with tender care, father, but there are some things I might want to try on some of the foreign boys in the privacy of the cabin."

Patrick marveled that his daughter seemed so much more like him than his son. He was glad she was aware of the mechanics of coupling from watching him dispense his cum to her mother, Maddie, and Lenore in almost every conceivable position imaginable. He knew she was very interested in the anal delights because she always scooted up close to watch his cock disappear into their pretty bottoms.

The voyage was uneventful and his daughter sang songs of great deeds to the men in the evening hours. She kept her dress modest but was not afraid to show her strong legs and shapely bottom to the crew to cheer them up when the wind was stilled.

She came to him one night and asked his permission to use her hand to relieve some of the crew of their pent-up juices.

"I have no objection providing that you do it in front of others and not in private. You must also not allow the men to touch you anywhere on your body when you are taking off their cream. They cannot talk to you disrespectfully and you must be respectful in the way you handle their equipment."

His daughter promised to follow his instructions to the letter and he saw her at her tasks in the evening hours taking care of the crew's stiff cocks as they lined up for her ministrations. He could see that she was much dedicated to her work and would not stop until long lines of cum shot out onto the deck.

Eve enjoyed the jerking fun. She learned things about how the men's cocks worked and the way they responded to her stroking speed and the tightness of her fingers around their shafts. Sometimes, she would bring her cum soaked fingers up to her face to inhale the scent of the male juice. She was amazed that there were different odors and when she ventured to test the juice with her tongue, she discovered they affected her taste-buds in different ways.

The entire crew was much closer to his daughter now. Patrick could understand it because of her beauty and her attention to bringing each one of them to that peak of pleasure when they exploded inside her pretty fingers. He was a bit envious but the thought of such a deed with his own blood was uncomfortable in his mind and he just took solace in the thought that the female captives would soon be offering up their goodies for his pulse-pounding draining release.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.