Patrick Becomes a Norseman
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Patrick is captured when very young and soon learns the trade of raiding the British coastline for booty and young females. Most of the young females are quite happy with the change in lifestyle suddenly forced upon them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Historical   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Public Sex   Violence  

Rodin the axe keeper formerly known as Patrick or "boy" could hear the vociferous shouts of his 6 month old tiny Norseman even up on the high ground above his humble hut. Thank the Gods that the milk was still flowing from the breasts of Gwen, his part Romany and part British life-mate.

Patrick was amused that his deep thrusting into Gwen's still tight pussy managed to force little spurts of creamy liquid to shoot out from her well-nibbled nipples no matter how hard she tried to restrain the distracting emissions.

He was busily sharpening the edges on his two gleaming Viking axes. The handle on his left hand axe was slightly loose and it worried him enough to make him reinforce the haft tighter around the hardened metal head. He used the left hand axe more for defense than offense and seldom threw it like the other lighter axe that had saved his life more than once.

His natural skill in sharpening the metal weapons made him a valuable member of the band of Norse warriors. Before the long voyage, he was the most popular person in the village. Everyone wanted their axes and blades sharpened by Rodin, the axe keeper.

The young redheaded slave girl of Garth the boat maker approached him silently and lowered her head to the ground in front of his feet. She was a plump prize taken only weeks before in a raid on the British Northern coastline. Garth was a huge bearded lump of a man who was often in his cups, bragged incessantly about her "young girl" tightness and her ability to open her rear channel with much skill.

Patrick had to admit he was more than curious about her reputed techniques in employing her brown eye to satisfy Garth and several other males approved by Garth to sample her wares.

He glanced quickly down on his suddenly quiet hut. Gwen had probably put the baby down for a post feeding nap.

Patrick reached down and took hold of the pretty girl's red hair. He pulled back and caused her pretty face to look up at him from the ground. Her mouth was only inches away from his pulsating groin. He jerked his cock covering to the side and let his hard shaft rub against the girl's wet lips. She groaned in complete submission and opened her mouth to allow him entry.

Her mouth was producing copious amounts of saliva and he added his sticky pre-cum to the mixture dribbling slowly down her chin. A couple of times, the girl tried to say something but the rapidity of his deep strokes into her mouth and throat made her totally incomprehensible. He pushed his cock against the insides of the girl's cheeks and reddened them with some light slaps just to remind her that he was in control and she was merely performing for his pleasure.

Her look of utter submission was sufficient to make him shoot his load into the girl's pretty mouth without further delay.

Patrick decided to test the tightness of the girl's rear lodgings but could hear in the distance the stern voice of his life-mate Gwen waft up from the hut below. He disengaged from the sensuous redhead and grabbed up his pair of axes for the quick trip back home. He could see his juices still oozing out of the girl's lips and moved away quickly from the girl with only a quick pat of her bottom. She looked at him with a longing glance that promised future delights.

The tall long-haired former captive slave and now full-fledged Norseman scurried down the rocky hillside with an agility born of the instinct for survival. He had become somewhat disillusioned with his life-mate ever since the babe had been birthed. His once sensuous loving partner in bed had suddenly become obsessed with the little one. He had decided it was time to get back on the raiding parties after she left him alone in bed only a few nights ago to tend to the little one's cries. His long, hard cock was still pulsing with the need to explode inside her warm, tight pussy when she returned but her hard stare was enough to make the most virile of studs wilt in terror.

He slipped through the front door as quietly as possible not wanting to disturb the baby and incur Gwen's scathing tongue. Patrick stashed the axes behind the storage cabinet out of the way of any accidents and turned to see what Gwen had wanted him for in such a hurry.

In a flash, his life-mate aimed a kick at his private parts that just barely missed his manly equipment.

"What do you take me for? Do you think because I am part Romany, yes, a dirty filthy Gypsy I have no brain to see what is around me? I saw that little redheaded slut sneak after you up on the hill. I bet your silly stick is still dripping from the taste of her sweet mouth."

The fact that Gwen was 100% correct did not dissuade Patrick from making a pitiable farce of pretending complete innocence and outrage at her accusation. The scathing silence caused him to waver and slink to the yard for some well-needed reflection.

It was the plea from Sven the navigator that sealed his decision to join the raid on the Northern coastline.

Gwen never even looked up from her work when he informed her he would be leaving in the early morning to catch the tide. Patrick suspected she was almost as relieved as he to be separated for the duration of the raid.

He slung his axes and bound his sturdy leather boots for the demanding journey. Their raiding ship was well known because of the huge wooden Eagle on the prow that seemed to search for booty in every direction. They were only out four days when Jan sighted a small boat off the starboard side. The survivors in the boat were all female. One old grandmother and 2 young girls only recently robbed of their virginity by smugglers of French origin. Even the grandmother had been subjected to repeated poundings of her still tightly clutched nether regions. The two girls bearing witness to the humiliation of their ancestor made no attempt to withhold entrance to their untested female slits.

They were all cast adrift to expire in the empty brutal open sea. It was not expected that a Viking ship would be involved in their misfortune. Patrick and the entire crew of 17 souls cleaned and attended to the survivor's needs. After 3 days, they were much recovered, well-fed and hydrated with clean water and some of the plentiful wine kept under lock and key. For lack of other entertainment, the men sported all of them in various sexual activities with an eye for giving them pleasure and copious amounts of Viking cum around the clock.

None of the females objected to being receptacles for the entire crew's male juices and the grandmother was most vociferous in shouting her appreciation in the middle of the night causing many a smile in the dark night air.

Before they reached the Coast of Britain, the 2 young girls had become quite proficient in the use of their tongues to suck the horny Norsemen dry. Patrick liked the way the youngest girl got way under his hanging sacs and licked him with her wet and talented tongue. Sometimes, she even wandered back to his cringing wrinkle hole and explored the edges with a persistent pressure that make his cock as hard as a rock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.