The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate
Chapter 8

The Belgariad and all its characters are copyright to David Eddings.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Garion, sorceror-in-training, is finally getting his first taste of leadership. But when his party encounters a love-tree from Nyissa, he can't resist staying underneath its boughs for a while, and exploring the body of Princess Ce'Nedra, one of his travelling partners...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Garion beamed. His spell seemed to have worked - the lack of conscience caused by the tree's spores was now permanent, and his party and himself would be able to continue their lust-filled lifestyle for as long as they pleased. He and his grandfather had marched the top of the hill, to rejoin Ce'Nedra and the rest of the party, only to find an unusual sight - Silk, the silver-tongued trader, seemed to have taken charge, and was snapping out orders, his eyes lit up with excitement.

In his hand, he held what looked like a simple rock, but from the way that Silk regarded it, it was clearly much more than that.

Silk had separated the men; Relg, Mandorellan, Lelldorin, and Hettar all stood to the side, while Ce'Nedra and Taiba stood at the other, and it was the girls that the small weasel-faced man seemed to be talking directly to.

The old Garion would have been jealous, he knew that, but the new him realized that Silk wasn't a threat. If anything, he was probably introducing the girls to something new and exciting, something that would benefit the whole party. Rather than run over and try to separate them, he simply got close enough to hear what they were saying.

" ... ever and ever," Silk was explaining. The girls' eyes lit up with excitement.

"Wow," Ce'Nedra exclaimed, staring at the rock in his hand with awe. "So you mean even when we're not helping men, we'll still be ... helping men?"

"Exactly," Silk said, a greedy smile coming across his face. "All you have to do is what comes naturally ... and follow my commands, of course. And remember, this is for posterity ... forever and ever."

Silk turned around, his eyes widening as he saw the two men standing behind him. Garion had once more pulled his pants back on, but Belgarath was naked as the day he was born, his elderly cock hard, his wrinkly sack swaying slightly in the breeze.

Belgarath raised one eyebrow, and Silk grinned cheekily in response.

"You're going to like this," he said, and placed the rock in Belgarath's hand.

While Silk was certainly fond of money, Garion knew that he'd never actually do something to harm the elderly sorcerer, and so when his grandfather's eyes went blank and rolled back, Garion didn't panic, or lunge at the trader with anger. He just stood patiently for the few seconds that it took for Belgarath to recover.

"My word," he said, panting slightly. "Where in the world did you find one of those?"

"It wasn't easy," Silk confessed. "I've been saving it for a special occasion ... and I can't conceive an occasion more special than this."

He gestured to the girls standing naked behind him. They were panting slightly, and clearly impatient to begin.

"What is it?" Garion asked, staring at the strange rock curiously. Silk and Belgarath both laughed in response, and the old man passed it to him.

"Why not try it out for yourself?" he asked, and as soon as the stone made contact with Garion's skin, the hilltop forest faded away, and was immediately replaced with the inside of a castle bedroom.

"Yes!" a strange woman was crying, and it took Garion's eyes a few seconds to adjust. "Oh yes! Yes! Gods, yes!"

He spun around and located the source of the cries - a large-breasted woman lay spreadeagled on the four-poster bed with a large, hairy man on top of her, thrusting into her again and again. With each thrust, she cried out in pleasure, clearly having the time of her life.

The hairy man looked close to orgasm, but just as he was about to climax, the pair suddenly turned and stared straight at Garion. His heart started beating, hard, and as the furry fellow unceremoniously pulled out of the woman on the bed, he tried to back away, tried to look away, but couldn't, and found himself trapped, unable to move, barely able to breathe.

The strange man started walking towards Garion, furious, and lifted his arm to strike him. Just as the blow would have hit Garion, the image suddenly disappeared, and Garion found himself back in the forest, panting heavily, just like his grandfather had been a few minutes ago.

"What was that?" he asked, bewildered, and Belgarath and Silk laughed once more.

"It's called a Seeing Stone," Silk explained, grinning broadly. "Although honestly, a Feeling Stone would probably be a more accurate description. If the rock hadn't been squeezed when it was, both yourself and Belgarath would have a nasty bruise right now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.