The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate - Cover

The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate

The Belgariad and all its characters are copyright to David Eddings.

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Garion, sorceror-in-training, is finally getting his first taste of leadership. But when his party encounters a love-tree from Nyissa, he can't resist staying underneath its boughs for a while, and exploring the body of Princess Ce'Nedra, one of his travelling partners...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Barak, the Bear-Lord of Trellheim growled. He still wasn't content. He'd ravaged Taiba and then roughly taken the young princess, but his lust wasn't even close to being sated. He didn't know exactly what he was seeking, but he'd stalked down the hill to see if he could find it there.

He reached the trunk of the tree that was still spewing its wild flowers just in time to witness Polgara and her family members reach yet another orgasm. This time Durnik came in her mouth, filling it with his salty seed, while her father emptied himself between her legs. Garion was standing to the side; at first to give his much-used manhood a rest, but after watching his aunt being spit-roasted for a few minutes had been unable to resist playing with himself, and had ended up achieving climax at the same time as Barak reached the group.

Barak stood silently, the hairy man pondering what exactly he was in need of while Polgara collapsed in pleasure, her face covered in a fresh deposit of her nephew's cream. Garion thanked his aunt, and left with his grandpa and Durnik to find Ce'Nedra.

"You've got to try her, grandpa..." Barak heard him say as the three began to climb the hill. "Ce'Nedra's amazing..."

Barak stepped forward and looked at the barely-conscious woman laying in front of him. He'd donned his trousers when leaving the rest of the party, uncomfortable though it was to constrain his ever-hard member, and as he examined the cum-covered face of the sorceress in front of him, he unsheathed himself once more and idly began to stroke.

"Mmmmm," Polgara said when her eyes finally managed to focus enough to take in the sight in front of her. "Yummy..."

Leaning forward and lifting the black-haired woman with one hand, Barak put her in position to easily administer to his hardness. Unloading into her mouth would be pleasurable, but he knew it wouldn't fulfil the lustful need that he felt inside.

"Is a pity..." Polgara said in-between licks of his throbbing member, " ... that's owl is too small."

"What?" Barak asked irritably. He was already feeling bothered enough without having to attempt to sift through riddles. Polgara removed him from her mouth, continuing to stroke him as she explained.

"I was just saying ... mmm, yummy ... that it's a pity that I turn into an owl, and not anything ... oh god, you're so big ... that could take something as large as this inside of me. I've always wondered what it's like when animals fornicate."

The ground around them was strewn with various animal pairings - Garion's spell had revived all of the fauna that had been attracted by the tree's pollen, and they were furiously rutting once more.

"Mmmm," Barak grunted, and placing his large hands on Polgara's head, used it to bob up and down his large member. The idea that Polgara had planted was turning him on, and his mind imagined both himself and the sorceress as animals, mindless creatures using each other's bodies for pleasure.

Garion, walking up the hill, was sniffing the flowers that continued to fly off the tree in great numbers. Each time he did, his guilt was lessened, and his member (against all odds) thickened and hardened even more. Fortunately for him, the magic of the tree ensured that no matter what any member of the party did, they could never sexually damage themselves, else he would have risked a permanent injury to his manhood from the throbbing and growing.

As his guilt disappeared, his thoughts began to take strange directions, and ideas that he would never have normally contemplated suddenly seemed extraordinarily reasonable.

Why should we have to go back to our own, sad, boring selves? he asked himself. This state of moral freedom is a gift, one that I certainly have no desire to squander.

His hand reached into his pocket, and felt the orb that always sat there. It fit into his hand so perfectly, and in his current state he couldn't think of a single reason not to use it.

I'd be helping everyone, he thought. We'd be able to cast the shackles of society's arbitrary morality aside, and enjoy our lives as humans are supposed to.

We'd be free.

It was this thought that overwhelmed any chance of resistance his mind was capable of putting out. Freedom; no one could argue that a pursuit of freedom was anything but an admirable cause.

Garion pulled the orb out of his pocket, and held it above him. Normally, Belgarath or Polgara would have been watching him carefully just in case of him doing anything similar, but they were both currently preoccupied with members of the opposite sex. (though even if they had noticed, they would have been unlikely to prioritise stopping him.)

Like this always, Garion willed. I want all of us to be like this ... always.

Barak looked up in alarm. Something was amiss - a tingling had begun all over his body, and not the familiar tingle of an impending orgasm.

No, something was wrong. Something to do with Garion ... the prophecy...

Polgara had taken his sudden tension as an indicator that he was close to climax, and redoubled her efforts. She was rewarded with Barak's thick semen beginning to spurt down her throat as the large man came.

Oh gods, Barak thought, even his own intense orgasm not able to distract him from the strange feeling all over his body. He quickly pulled out from Polgara's mouth, and left her pouting hungrily, savouring the taste of his cum. Something's happening...

Polgara was lucky enough to have her eyes half-open, even as she swilled Barak's seed around her mouth, mind still foggy with pleasure. She was a witness to his transformation, as Garion's last spell spread out from the orb, and made the entire party's current state of horniness permanent.

In doing so, he endangered the fulfillment of the prophecy (and thus the world) but that was the furtherest thing from his mind, as he walked up the hill towards his love.

Barak's mind, already clouded with lust and pollen, faced another threat - the mind of a bear. As his body transformed, the bear's body breathed in the pollen of the Nyissan tree, and saw in front of it a completely naked potential mate.

And from the looks of her, she seemed to be in heat.

"Rawwrrr," Barak softly growled, and his huge bear-cock began to rise. Polgara should have been shocked, she knew that, but as she saw the size of it, all she could do was marvel, and wonder how quickly she could take it inside of her.

Barak ambled towards Polgara, walking on his hind legs awkwardly but determinedly. He had a simple purpose, and they both knew what it was. As his animal sheath continued to grow, Polgara's mouth dropped in awe - as a human, Barak's member had been large, but as a bear, it defied explanation.

She fell backwards in shock as he approached, and he clearly had no objections to her new position. He fell forward, catching himself just before he would have crushed her, holding his immense new weight up easily.

He's all muscle, Polgara realised, and her eyes opened wide with glee. He's all muscle...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.