The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate - Cover

The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate

The Belgariad and all its characters are copyright to David Eddings.

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Garion, sorceror-in-training, is finally getting his first taste of leadership. But when his party encounters a love-tree from Nyissa, he can't resist staying underneath its boughs for a while, and exploring the body of Princess Ce'Nedra, one of his travelling partners...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

"Harder", Taiba cried to the three men that were currently filling her every hole. "Damn it, I know you can go harder than that!"

Ce'Nedra was watching in awe as the beautiful woman egged her partners on. It hadn't been much earlier that Ce'Nedra had been in a similar position, but she already missed it. Taiba somehow managed to make the simple act of taking on three men at once into an art form.

Mandorallen, Lelldorin and Hettar were standing silently next to the young girl, equally unable to tear their eyes away from the Taiba's efforts. She was so passionate, so insistent, and seemed to be completely insatiable. Where Ce'Nedra had been encouraging, using her sweetness to make the men pound into her, Taiba took a different approach, almost taunting her partners, challenging them to go deeper, to work harder.

Sex in general was new to the redheaded princess, but in the past few hours she'd had what she thought was a pretty extensive education - watching Taiba, last of the Marags, Ce'Nedra realised that she still had more to learn.

A LOT more to learn.

The spores from the Nyissan tree were thick in the air, causing everyone's thoughts to slow down, and a feeling of drowsiness to fall upon anyone who breathed it. Thinking about anything other than sex was impossible ... in fact, thinking at all was a bit of a challenge. But Princess Ce'Nedra's head was surprisingly clear; perhaps her Dryadic heritage gave her a slight immunity to the tree's effects, or perhaps the flowers had to do less work on her, already open to the possibility of intercourse as she was.

/I want to try that, / she thought. /I want to be pounded without mercy. I want to push my men to take me even more roughly, even harder./

/I want to be whipped and beaten and tied up and ... unnngggh./

Ce'Nedra's thinking process was derailed when Taiba looked up at her and made direct eye contact. The connection between the two women shocked her, and Ce'Nedra almost found herself climaxing the instant their gazes met.

Taiba clearly felt it too, and it was less than a few seconds after the two attractive woman's eyes locked that she loudly and obviously started to orgasm, the stream of abuse coming from her lips not abating for a second.

"Oh gods, yes! Pound me harder, men! Treat me roughly - don't hold back! Debase me, use me like a common whore! Are you men, or are you men? Please don't tell me I need to find a ... need to find a ... oh yessss!"

The combination of the filthy language coming from the regal-looking woman's mouth, and her body's contractions as she climaxed were enough to set off all three of the men buried deep inside her attractive body.

When they were done, Silk and Barak simply pulled out, and sat back on the ground in relief. Relg, however, took a moment to ensure that Taiba was okay, following her gaze when she ignored him, and found her continuing to stare directly at the redheaded teenager watching them.

As far as Taiba and Ce'Nedra were concerned, they could have been alone - exactly why, neither of them knew, but they each felt a strong bond to t'other. Taiba beckoned, and as if she had no control of her legs, Ce'Nedra immediately started walking toward her.

"Did you enjoy that?" the older woman whispered into Ce'Nedra's ear. Suddenly nervous and tongue-tied, the princess didn't speak, and simply nodded in response. "The grolims used to take us by force, back at Rak Cthol. I hated them, but for some reason, I couldn't help but love what they did to my body. I used to cry myself to sleep at night, while simultaneously wishing for more...

"I've never known tenderness from a man, and I don't think I want to. There's something about being used, about your body being an instrument of pleasure for them, the roughness of it ... I don't ever want to be with a man without that element of fear, without the force."

Ce'Nedra nodded again, not sure what Taiba's point was. She stood back, and stopped whispering, gesturing to Ce'Nedra's perfect body with her hand.

"But you ... something about your curves, your innocence. I want to be with you, Ce'Nedra, and I don't want it to be rough."

The fogginess that had evaded Ce'Nedra for so long suddenly came down, and she found herself unable to think, unable to breathe, unable to do anything but nod, and lust after Taiba.

The Marag woman turned to the collection of men who were standing there, watching the two women in trepidation.

"And I suspect our menfolk might enjoy watching that. Am I right, boys?"

Everyone but Relg cheered at the idea, a fact that didn't escape Taiba's notice.

"What's wrong, Ulgo?"

As if fighting an internal battle, Relg's body was shaking as he spoke in pants and grunts.

"Can't ... no. UL ... forbids ... women ... women ... no..."

Taiba smiled, that huge, lustful smile. Her naked body was still dripping the men's seed, and one of her hands reached around to her rear passage, where Relg had reached orgasm just a few minutes prior. She slowly inserted one finger into her anus, shuddering slightly with pleasure, and Relg stared, unable to look away.

She removed her hand, and held it in front of his face.

"What does UL have to say about this, pilgrim? Surely taking a woman from behind, sharing her with two other men ... couldn't one make an argument that such actions are also a sin?"

Relg was unable to speak, and sat there simply shaking his head, his eyes transfixed to the semen that coated Taiba's finger. She leaned forward, and just as she had with Ce'Nedra, began whispering directly into his ear.

"Or could it be that you /like/ the sin, prideful one? Is it possible that knowing you're doing something wrong, dirty, sinful ... turns you on?"

Relg shuddered intensely, and watching from just a few feet away, Ce'Nedra could see that she'd hit the nail on the head. Taiba held her cum-covered finger in front of Relg's nose, and laughed as his tongue slowly and tentatively came out to taste his own seed.

The naked beauty was amused by his body's will breaking down, and put her finger inside her mouth, licking the coating off with a grin.

"Come here, my lovely," she said to Ce'Nedra, who scurried to obey her command. "We're going to do our dirty, sinful business right here ... directly in front of our religious friend."

There was no hesitation in either of the charged-up ladies; no tentative foreplay or massages. It had been close to half an hour since Ce'Nedra had last orgasmed, and she was almost hurting with need. Practically tackling Taiba, she started kissing her passionately, the princess's tongue halfway down Taiba's throat.

"Gentle," the older woman carefully admonished, a smile in her eyes revealing that she was anything but displeased with the young redhead's enthusiasm. "There's no hurry..."

Returning the girl's kiss, Taiba's hands began to run up and down her lightly freckled body. After the day she'd had, Ce'Nedra was practically coated in semen and sweat, and it seemed to amplify Taiba's touch, knowing that the other woman was stroking her dirty, sweaty, needy body. Ce'Nedra could tell that Taiba was ... not nervous, but explorative. She hadn't been lying when she said she'd never had a tender lover before, and the attractive woman was clearly enjoying the new experience.

Ce'Nedra squirmed with arousal as Taiba's gentle hands roamed over every inch of her body - the sweaty encounters she'd had that morning had been exactly what she'd wanted, quick and dirty, but she was starting to see the advantages of a slower kind of loving. Taiba was discovering sensitive erogenous zones that Ce'Nedra didn't even know she had; behind the knees, under her arms, the sensitive hollow of her throat.

Part of Ce'Nedra wished that Taiba would stop beating around the bush, so to speak, and move straight towards her aching sex, the wetness between her legs that was begging to be touched. But she appreciated the anticipation - having just finished a powerful series of orgasms, Taiba was speaking truthfully when she said she was in no hurry to finish.

Finally, when Ce'Nedra had started to pant heavily, her heart beating so loudly she was surprised Garion couldn't hear it down the hill, Taiba stopped teasing, and reached up to tweak the princess's nipples.

/I had no idea you could cum from that/, Ce'Nedra thought, before the orgasm hit her proper, and she stopped thinking all together.

All the men watching them were hard, even those who had just powerfully orgasmed into one of Taiba's various holes, but none were as aroused and conflicted as Relg. Silk, Barak, Mandorallen, Lelldorin and Hettar had all started to slowly stroke their erections, not wishing to orgasm before the pair they were watching them truly got started, but Relg refused to touch himself.

He started to pray, but the fog took over his mind even further, and he couldn't remember the words. He tried to make the symbols of his god, on the dirt that surrounded him, or on his own body, but his fingers refused to obey him. Every pore, every cell, every ounce of his being was trying to resist touching himself, trying to resist giving in to the temptation of the women frolicking in front of him, but with every second it was getting harder and harder.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.