The Belgariad: Sorceror's Mate
Chapter 5

The Belgariad and all its characters are copyright to David Eddings.

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Garion, sorceror-in-training, is finally getting his first taste of leadership. But when his party encounters a love-tree from Nyissa, he can't resist staying underneath its boughs for a while, and exploring the body of Princess Ce'Nedra, one of his travelling partners...

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Couple   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

They camped uphill, out of reach of the flowers until the sun went down. Belgarath's plan was simple; he knew that the Nyissan trees only spawned a limited number of flowers before they needed to rest and recover. Already the majority of the tree's bloom was gone, and so it had turned into a simple waiting game.

"We should be safe here," the elderly sorcerer pondered. "If the tree was at full capacity, it could easily propel flowers to where we are now, but it's already used most of its powers.

"All we have to watch out for is its scent."

Barak looked up at this. A strong, direct man, he shied at the thought of any form of hidden enemy. He liked his foes to be out in the open, where he could freely strike at them.

"Its scent?" he asked.

Belgarath simply nodded.

"Touching the flowers can fog the mind and enhance the senses, but the smell is what you have to be truly wary of. The smell gets inside your head, inside your loins. One whiff, and you are unable to think of anything but love-making, of nudity. Your brain is taken over by lust, and every thought you have is erotically charged."

Everyone stayed well clear of the flowers after that.

The tree had thrown a few flowers in their direction, but as if it realised that it couldn't affect them, had quickly turned back to the growing sphere directly below it, and continued to add to the enormous pile of flowers.


As Belgarath and his party had been setting up camp, inside Garion's shield, everyone was starting to run out of steam. While Barak and Silk had been collecting wood, Ce'Nedra had finally passed out from the pleasure of having three men inside of her at once. While Belgarath lit a fire, the three men pumping into her body had each reached their climax separately. And while the sun finished going down, Garion had come inside his aunt for the second time, triggering her own orgasm.

Now the six of them had come together and lay on the ground, panting. Ce'Nedra had come to, and there was an unspoken consensus; they all wanted to continue showing their love for each other, but they weren't physically up to the task. Garion had shifted his shield slightly so that it covered the trunk of the tree, and it was there that he lay, trying to come up with a solution to the group's problem.

His hand drifted down to his pocket (he'd put his pants on again, if only to stop his aunt from pawing at his exhausted member. Despite being too tired to do much with it, she enjoyed seeing it hard, knowing that she was the one who had caused the erection.) and suddenly grasped the solution.

The mystical Orb, the cause for their pilgrimage in the first place! He could use it to replenish not only himself, but his entire party.

Garion tried to act nonchalant; he knew that his aunt would object to using the Orb for anything other than its intended purpose. But once she was refreshed, perhaps she'd appreciate his problem-solving skills. Perhaps she'd appreciate it by...

Shaking his head, Garion tried not to get ahead of himself. Slowly, subtlely, he reached down and grasped the Orb. He mentally willed for everyone to be refreshed - as he did, he could hear the noise of his own spell, and his Aunt looked over.

Her head suddenly clear, she widened her eyes in shock.

"Garion, no!" she cried, lunging forward. But it was too late.

Outside Garion's shield, the second party was going to bed when it happened. All they saw was a glowing white light, growing larger and larger. Belgarath looked at it, his eyes narrowed, but before he could do anything, he heard the noises.

One noise was Garion's spell, to recharge the party. The other, much harder to hear noise, was Polgara, attempting to counter it.

Unfortunately, by the time her counter reached him, Garion's spell was already complete. Instead, it countered the last spell he'd cast - the shield that protected them from the shower.

The effort with which she'd countered it caused a minor explosion, and as everyone in Belgarath's camp was watching the white light, it suddenly disappeared, and all that they could see was a multitude of flowers flying toward them.

Belgarath raised one hand and managed to protect himself from immediate contact, but made the same mistake that Garion had made - his shield prevented any of the flowers from directly touching his skin and mixing up his brain, but did nothing to stop the scent of the flower wafting towards him, getting into his nostrils and immediately increasing his sex drive.

Cursing, Belgarath looked at the base of the tree, where his grandson stood, an embarrassed look upon his face.

"Whoops," Garion said.

"Whoops is right!" Belgarath replied, storming towards him. "Just look at what you've done!"

Following the old man's gesture, Garion looked at the camp that his grandfather's party had spent the night setting up. Silk, Barak, Relg, Taiba and Durnik had only been hit by the flowers a few seconds ago, but already Taiba was beginning to shed her clothing frantically. Instead of the shocked and guilty looks Garion would have expected from the menfolk of the party, they simply shared a look of sheer lust.

Garion could tell that it would be seconds at most before everyone was naked, and within a minute Taiba would likely have taken a member up each and every hole.

From the looks on their faces, no one involved seemed to have a problem with the inevitable course of events.

"You foolish boy!"

"It wasn't his fault, father." Polgara interjected. "It was the tree..."

Belgarath lowered his mental shield as his daughter walked towards him. Unlike Garion, she hadn't seen the need to reclothe after their intercourse was complete, and try as he might, Belgarath couldn't ignore the effects of the pollen coursing through his system.

Polgara was an extremely attractive woman. Tall, large, extremely curvy ... and the seductive look in her eyes just amplified her already ample qualities. Belgarath tried to remind himself that this was his daughter, his travelling companion of the last fifteen hundred years ... but for the moment, all he could see was that she was a woman.

"The tree made us do such wicked, wicked things," Polgara said, her walk emphasising the sway of her hips, her long legs. Each word she uttered seemed to cause her ample bosom to bounce, and Belgarath was sweating at the effort of keeping his eyes on hers, and not glancing down at his daughter's bouncing breasts.

"Don't get mad at Garion. It affected all of us..." her voice was a seductive whisper now, and Belgarath could focus on nothing but the words coming out of her mouth. She reached down and grabbed his crotch. "Oh, father ... by the feel of it, it's affected you too."

"Well," Belgarath muttered uncomfortably. "You're a very attractive ... damn it Polgara, stand up!"

Polgara had knelt in front of her elderly father, and freed his hardness from the robes that he wore.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.