Karen and Laci
Chapter 12: Bullies

Copyright© 2012 by Letoria

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12: Bullies - Can a 30-something, recently out lesbian find love with her estranged teenage daughter's best friend?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

For Jacques, who has suffered much and now knows beauty. Nous vous remercions de votre compréhension et votre patience. Je chéris ma foi

Cold hearted orb that rules the night,
Removes the colors from our sight,
Red is gray and yellow white,
But we decide which is right.
And which is an illusion?
Pinprick holes in a colorless sky,
Let insipid figures of light pass by,
The mighty light of ten thousand suns,
Challenges infinity and is soon gone.
Night time, to some a brief interlude,
To others the fear of solitude.

"Hey, cool phone." Laci looked up, slightly startled. It was her friend Emily.

"This?" Laci said, turning the phone over as though inspecting it for the first time. "I just got it; I hardly even know what it does. Maybe I can find an app that'll help me get this stupid math class. I don't know how you get it so easy." Emily was a casual friend. Laci unconsciously saw her as part of the geeks and nerds group, kids who were ultra-smart.

"I'll bet they have do apps like that. So, are you going to lunch, or skipping and spending the whole thing in study hall?" The mid-day break consisted of a 45 minute lunch period for half the students followed by a 45-minute study hall, with the other half of the students on the reverse schedule, study hall first, followed by lunch.

"I got a text from Karen, Amy's Mom. I hafta call her first, but I brought lunch so I guess I'm eating. You?"

"I'm starved. Want me to save a seat for you?"

"That'd be cool." They were at Laci's locker. "I'll be there in a couple of minutes."

"See you in a few," Emily said, and then darted off.

Laci traded her backpack for her pink lunch bag, set it down, and called Karen's cell. Her heart beat faster, and a little worm of nausea wriggled in her tummy. "Hi, it's me," she said when Karen answered.

"Hi Honey," Karen said, her voice cheerful. "Sorry to bother you at school."

"What's the matter? Is something wrong?"

Karen chuckled. "No baby, nothing's wrong. I just wanted to let you know Gail called. The hearing this afternoon is now on Wednesday. The judge is sick."

"What? You mean, like we're not going today? We still won't know yet?" There was a raw edge of panic in her voice.

"Relax baby, it's not a big deal. We want him as clear headed as possible when we go. Gail promises this is perfectly normal."

"Oh god! I hope so. Seriously Karen, who needs the extra stress."

Karen chuckled. "You're right, but we have each other to get through it. I'll pick you up around four? do you have enough homework to occupy yourself till then?"

"Yeah, I have plenty."

"Good. I love you baby," she said with genuine warmth.

"I love you too," Laci murmured. A pleasant thrill trickled over her. She closed her phone and headed for the cafeteria.

By the time she spotted Emily in the crowded, noisy cafeteria, Laci had calmed down. She felt a little foolish over her reaction, but she just didn't need the extra stress. She reminded herself to trust Karen.

Emily had her face buried in a book when Laci plopped down on her side of the table. Emily was definitely a part of the Geek and Nerd crowd. She won the district-wide Spelling Bee last year, the school science fair this year, and she was forever reading science books just because. For all that, she was quite pretty and friendly. She and Laci were casual rather than close friends, but even that seemed unlikely to most people. Emily came from a comfortably middle-class, supportive family. She was genuinely enthusiastic about the challenges and rewards of learning. Laci on the other hand, bright and beautiful though she was, came from a world dominated by crime, drugs, and violence, with a mother who actively hated her.

"Hey Girlfriend," Emily said, looking up from her book. "What's up?"

"I'm starving's what's up. Whatcha reading?"

Laci opened her bag and pulled out the Tupperware bowl holding the chunks of fresh fruit Karen cut up for her this morning. There were two big chocolate chip cookies for after, and a bottled water.

Emily closed the book. "Ethan Frome, it's kind of a love story from back in the olden days. It's pretty good. I think it's a book we'll need to read next year when we're in Freshman English."

Laci speared a piece of pineapple with a plastic fork, and chuckled. "You are such a brain. Doing homework for next year this year."

"As if. It's a good story. I like it. I bet you would too."

"I'm just trying to get through math. Mr. Shaw is such a dick, he couldn't explain how to turn on the TV."

Emily laughed and took a bite from her chicken salad wrap.

"Seriously," Laci said, picking out a grape. "I don't know how you get it, it's like it just comes to you."

"I dunno," Emily shrugged. "Mostly I read the algebra book, and I go online if I really don't get something. I'll help you, y'know. All you have to do is ask."

"I know, but you know, I like don't wanna be lame or anything."

Emily shrugged. "You like art and I can't draw a straight line with a ruler. Do my drawings and I'll do your equations, we'll both look like geniuses." Emily giggled at her own nerdy joke.

"Deal!" Laci laughed. She scooped up the final piece of strawberry, and eyed the cookies. "Want a chocolate chip cookie? Karen – uh, Amy's mom – made them yesterday. I helped. Mostly by staying outta the way," she giggled.

Emily marveled at her friend. Nothing about Laci fit into the normal frames of reference Emily used to make sense of her world. In the extremely complex social milieu that was middle school, Laci had always been enigmatic. From a distance, she might look like a round peg, but she didn't fit in the round hole. She didn't fit in the square hole either. Instead, it was like she was oblong.

Everyone at school knew what Laci had just been through, yet here she was, as sweet and friendly as ever, wanting to share her cookies. "Sure," Emily shrugged. "They look awesome. Thanks."

"She's trying to teach me how to cook something besides Ramen noodles and Spaghetti-Os. I hope I don't kill her or something."

Once they finished the cookies, Emily said, "Wow! That was an awesome cookie. My Mom makes great chocolate chip cookies, but she makes the soft kind. I like the crunchy ones like yours, you can dunk them in milk and stuff."

"I'll bring some more tomorrow. We made, like, two dozen because Karen goes that's what the recipe makes, and she like, won't have more'n one or two because she's afraid to get fat and stuff. I'd would have brought more today, but I figured one of the do-gooders would call the cops and have me arrested for giving out food that wasn't made from lawn clippings and tree bark." Both girls laughed.

Last year, wellness crusaders had come down hard, forcing the school to remove vending machines, and stop letting clubs have fundraising bake sales where someone might sell unhealthy treats. One boy protested playfully by giving out Oreo cookies to his friends, getting himself suspended for 5 days in the process. "Yeah, well be careful," Emily said solemnly. "You don't need any extra BS on your plate. So, y'wanna go to study hall and go over math?"

Laci sighed. "I hate math. Might as well. I gotta go to my locker and get my backpack."

They stood up, and Emily marveled again at her friend. For all her beauty and confusing background, Laci was still just a kid, just like any of them, and she didn't try to pretend otherwise.

They were walking through the chattering throng toward one of the study halls as the lunch teams swapped places. Emily was idly explaining why Algebra mattered in the first place, when something caught Laci's eye.


It took less than five seconds for Laci's brain to take it in and make a decision.

Just ahead of them, Jenna had a girl backed up against the bank of lockers. Laci knew the girl's name was Amelia and she was in the seventh grade. Amelia was chubby and on the homely side. She wore clothes that came from Wally World and never close to in style. She was a meek girl who was eager to fit in somewhere and have a few friends, but she occupied the middle school limbo that held prey for the Jenna's of the social order.

Laci heard Jenna sneer, "You goddamned loser, who do you think you are, bitch?" Three girls Laci knew vaguely from last summer, Jenna's minions, stood close by, snickering and eating it all up. Amelia's books were scattered on the floor. There were no teachers in sight.

Laci's stomach lurched and the hackles on the back of her neck went up. There was no point in wondering what this was about. It was about Jenna bullying a younger girl who had no idea how to defend herself. Amelia's eyes were wide, and she an agonized, humiliated look on her face. She was on the verge of crying.

"Go ahead, you big frigging baby, cry, see if I care, you useless loser." Jenna inched closer, terrifying the girl, and gave her shoulder a push so it clunked on the bank of lockers. "Whyn't you just die and spare the rest of us."

Do the right thing, Laci thought. Karen said to do the right thing, that I'd know the right thing to do when the time came. A year ago, she would have probably tried to ignore it just as everyone else was trying to ignore it now, and hurried on by. But a year ago, Jenna wouldn't have been bullying the girl, because Amy wouldn't hang out with girls who picked on other kids. However, Amy wasn't here to influence the girls in her circle of friends. Amy was...

Street Laci, the Laci who dealt with thugs, junkies, and crackheads on a daily basis, came boiling out in a fury. She dropped her own books, startling Emily. "Yo bitch!" she cried.

Taken aback, unsure if the sudden shout was directed at her or not, Jenna looked over, frowning. "Yeah you, bitch, what's up here?" Laci demanded.

Jenna's frown morphed into a silent snarl. "You talking to me tough girl?"

Laci barged in close, her fists balled, pupils dilated, and nostrils flared. "You're goddamned right I'm talking to you, bitch. I said what the fuck's up?"

"Get the outta my face, you slum bitch loser," Jenna cried. "Mind your own damn business."

"You are my damn business. Think you're so tough? Then try me on for size. I'll kill you, bitch!"

They were nose to nose, and a curious, excited throng, smelling blood, gathered to take it in. Amelia sobbed with terror at the two girls from the higher reaches of the hierarchy swearing and yelling at each other.

"You loser bitch!" Jenna barked. There was more than a whiff of fear in her expression.

Laci could feel herself losing control, and it wasn't an unpleasant feeling. It was even a bit exhilarating. She could have cheerfully started pounding on Jenna, but an inner voice, powerful if quiet, warned Don't do anything stupid or get in trouble. "You apologize to that girl, or I'll mash your frigging face into them lockers!"

Laci hardly noticed Emily had inched closer, just as Jenna's followers had crept closer to her. Clearly Jenna had not in her wildest nightmare anticipated a physical confrontation, especially not over someone like Amelia. Now, backed into a corner, she lashed out. She slammed both hands against Laci's shoulders, violently pushing her back. "I said back off, bitch!" she cried.

Laci staggered back, and Emily caught her. Before she could gather her wits and respond, several voices said almost in unison, "Teacher! Teacher!" Those words were followed by the familiar, vaguely feminine voice of Mr. Belden calling out, "What's going on here! Come on people, what's going on?"

The crowd of spectators melted away with amazing rapidity. Jenna, now shaking all over, gathered up her own backpack and glared at Laci. "I tol' you to mind your own fucking business, bitch!" She stormed off with her friends.

"Watch yourself Jenna! I will mess you up."

"Holy shit Laci," Emily said in a low, awed voice. "You OK?"

Laci smiled vaguely. "Yeah, I'm cool." She looked at Amelia, pressed back against the lockers, sobbing, and her face shiny from tears. Laci's heart gave a pang. There was simply no need for the Jennas of the world to be the way they were. What in the world could a girl like Amelia, as harmless as a kitten, do to make Jenna act that way?

Laci stepped over to Amelia just as Mr. Belden hustled onto the scene. He was about to demand an explanation, but he seemed to instinctively understand it was best to let Laci finish up whatever had been going on.

"Are you OK," Laci said softly.

Amelia's chest hitched. She nodded her head, though her expression said otherwise. She snuffled hard and wiped at her eyes with the backs of her hands.

"Emily, can you give me my purse?" Emily quickly retrieved it for Laci. "Thanks." Laci opened it and drew out a wad of tissue for Amelia. "Here."

"Thanks," Amelia muttered as she wiped her eyes.

Laci squatted down and started gathering up Amelia's scattered books and papers. Amelia, still shaking, composed herself enough to squat down and start in picking up the mess alongside Laci. "Don't worry about anything that bitch says or does," Laci said softly. "She isn't worth a pisshole in snow, thinks she's so special. She's been hating on me for years, but she's scared of me, and I don't take her shit."

When Laci glanced at Amelia, she saw it was the pain of embarrassment and humiliation hurting the girl. It was the anguish of being ripped apart by an Alpha bitch in front of the pack, and then having to be rescued by another Alpha bitch. Laci stood up. "Got it all, I think."

Laci intuitively understood, as any exceptionally attractive teenage girl did, that her looks carried a great deal of weight in her social milieu. Her beauty had carried her a long way in the school environment for a long time, and it would continue to do so. Even now, her head still throbbing and fuzzy from the adrenalin rush of the confrontation, she understood she could ease Amelia's anguish considerably. That was surely the right thing to do.

Laci stepped up and gave the chubby girl a hug and a genuine smile. "She won't bother you, or anyone else anymore if she knows I'm around, 'cause she's a loser and a coward, and she's scared of me 'cause I won't kiss her ass. Remember that. She's a loser coward, and you're not. OK?"

Amelia looked shyly at Laci from under her eyelids, perhaps making sure the girl was sincere. She nodded quickly. "Thank you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper, before she scurried off. Just as Alex might have a year of quasi-sexual fantasies of Laci after their brief encounter at the restaurant, so might Amelia have fantasies of being friends with the prettiest girl in school.

From start to finish, the whole episode lasted less than five minutes.

She turned and saw Mr. Belden standing there, arms folded and trying to scowl. I am so busted. Well, maybe not, it is Mr. Belden, if it was Miss Tompkins or Mr. Shaw I'd be down to the principal's office in handcuffs, probably, but then he's a teacher and you never know for sure about teachers, he might get in trouble for not busting me, so who knows. Laci sighed and went to see what her fate was.


In spite of Mr. Belden's reassurance that she wasn't in trouble, Laci was antsy and nervous when she sat down at the table in the empty art classroom. Mr. Belden picked up on it, and as he sat in a chair across from Laci, he smiled and said, "Relax, I promise. You're not in any trouble. I've wanted to talk to you about something for a while. You seemed quite feisty out there," he said with a wry smile.

"I guess. That Jenna, she's so ... mean! Nasty mean! There isn't even any reason for it. That girl Amelia, she's not gonna hurt anyone, she just wants to have friends. And Jenna, the b ... witch, she starts calling the girl awful names, and pushing her and stuff and nobody's trying to stop her. Well, I ain't gonna stand for it anymore, if everyone else is too chicken, I'm not. I'm done with that kinda stuff."

Mr. Belden listened to her, utterly fascinated. Laci was a genuine enigma. She was easily the most beautiful girl in the school, yet it seemed she either didn't know or just didn't care. Most of the other unusually attractive girls in Laci's peer group were aware of it, and they exploited it for all it was worth.

Then there was Laci's background. Her mother, at best, didn't give a rat's ass about Laci, at worst actively hated the girl. She came from the worst neighborhood in the city, and while she was hardly the only kid from that cesspool to do well and find a refuge in school, she had an undeniable gift. That gift thrilled Jay Belden, because it was in art, his life's passion. Perhaps she was a prodigy. Helping the girl tap and harness that gift would wipe away a lot of the disappointments he'd suffered teaching art in a world where it wasn't valued.

As if all of that weren't unusual enough, the little episode he'd broken up in the corridor revealed a new side to Laci. Of course he knew Jenna was a bully. Jenna knew she was a bully, and she embraced it with enthusiasm. It was Laci who finally stood up and said, "Enough." Her method of calling out Jenna on her bullying wasn't the most desirable, but it was the only way Laci knew.

It was best to be circumspect. "It's commendable Laci, but it's probably better if you use more conventional methods next time. You don't want to get suspended."

She twisted her mouth wryly. "Yeah, I know."

"Don't worry about it, dear. How are things outside school? If you don't mind my asking. You're staying with Amy's Mom? Ms. Nelson?"

Laci's eyes immediately glowed and she sat up. "Yeah, I sure am! And it's awesome. We're going to some special court, Probation? So she can be, like my guardian for real, officially. It was supposed to be today, but I guess the judge is sick or something, and now it's Wednesday. I don't think I've ever been so happy in my life, I'm serious, really Mr. Belden, Karen is so amazing! You've never seen anybody like her, I mean I told you she bought me a sketch book and a pencil set, and she's, like having me do sketches everyday, says I need to practice and stuff."

Belden was amazed at the transformation in Laci's demeanor the instant he mentioned Karen Nelson. Laci lit up like a Christmas tree, and her body language became animated, even excited. "She's right, you really have to practice. There's a silly old joke that's actually the truth. A tourist in New York City is lost. He can't find the concert hall. He stops a well-dressed gentleman and says, 'Excuse me sir, but can you tell me the way to Carnegie Hall.' The other man says, 'Certainly, sir. Practice, practice, practice.'"

Laci covered her mouth and giggled. "It is silly. It's a pun, right? I get it though."

Good Lord, Belden thought with wonder, If I were straight, I couldn't be in the same room with her for more than five minutes. He crossed his legs and leaned his elbows on the table. "I've always been very impressed by your enthusiasm and your basic ability. Art seems to come naturally to you. I don't mean just drawing pretty pictures, I mean the concept of art, the totality of artistic expression. You have it in you, the way a Renoir or a Wyeth had it. It's just there. I'm not trying to embarrass you Laci, and I wouldn't say it if I thought it would go to your head."

Laci was indeed blushing, as if unfamiliar with such praise. It looked as if she wondered where all this was leading.

"I have a proposal for you. There's something I've wanted to do for a long time, and now I have the chance. I really want to start an after-school art club for any students who are interested. I've been here almost three years now, and to be frank, interested students are very hard to come by. I've worked hard to change that, to reach out to those of you who are artistically inclined. I'd just about given up on the idea until you came to my class. When I saw how talented and interested you are, it was like having a fire lit under me. I've been meeting with Ms. Anderson and Ms. Bureau, the high school art teachers, to discuss the idea, and they're on board.

"Next week is February vacation, and when we come back, we start the final semester. The club will start meeting the week we come back. What we'll do is use the time for some individual and group projects, and some much more individualized instruction. At the end of the year, I'd like to see if we could arrange a public exhibition – maybe downtown, maybe here. It doesn't matter. What matters is having it as a goal. I see everyone in the club working on one or two projects specifically for the exhibit, maybe everybody help each other push their boundaries a bit, try new media, take advantage of the opportunity to learn from the older kids."

Belden paused and momentarily let himself get ensnared by Laci's wide, sparkling eyes and the flush of excitement on her cheeks.

"I'd really like you to be a big part of it, I mean taking a position of trust and authority, like club secretary, or treasurer."

"Are you serious, Mr. Belden?" Laci almost whispered. "Me?"

"Of course you. I think it's time you had the chance to show the world what's trapped inside and trying to get out. And Laci. I can guarantee you, if you join us, Mrs. Bureau will take you in her AP class next year, a year earlier than she normally accepts students."

Julia Bureau was a treasure the school department did not appreciate. She was a professional artist, a painter and sculptor, on the board of the Baytown Museum of Art, as well as a docent for the top exhibitions. Belden knew she was intrigued by Laci, the unlikely diamond in the rough.

Belden judiciously touched Laci's arm. She was speechless, squirming, clearly not sure what to say or do. "Oh damn Mr B, you think so?"

Belden laughed. "Yes dear, I do. I hope I can count on you?"

Laci snorted and shook her head. "Count on me? Absolutely, Mr. B!"

Jay Belden smiled. Somehow, the disappointments of the last three years were eased by the beaming girl before him.


Laci glanced at her watch. Almost four o'clock, time for Karen to pick her up. She closed her hated math book and tucked it carefully in its place in her backpack. She distantly wished Emily had been around to help her with it, but her friend had after school clubs she belonged to. It was funny in a way how Emily now really did feel like a friend. Nerd or not, she hadn't run off during the thing with Jenna. It seemed she had Laci's back, and what more could you ask from a friend.

Laci wrapped her scarf around her neck and slipped her coat on. It wasn't lost her how a good many of the kids she thought of as nerdy or shy, some even from the high school side, seemed to go out of their way to say, "Hi Laci," as they walked by. Normally certain lines weren't crossed, and besides, Laci was aware a lot of kids were intimidated by her for any one of a number of reasons. Word spread fast through the school's grapevine.

It started even before she reached the main entrance, the warm bundle in the pit of her tummy unclenching like a fist releasing a swarm of butterflies. When she pushed the door open and saw Karen leaning back against the front of the car studying her phone, a hot pang surged over Laci. Her heart leapt and she had to suppress an almost overwhelming urge to run to Karen and jump into her loving embrace.

Instead, she merely quickened her stride and broke into a glowing smile. No hugging or kissing in public, and oh god! it was so hard to remember that.

Though the shadows were long, the sun was still well above the horizon. Karen looked up and broke into a brilliant smile that made Laci's breath catch and the warmth in her tummy grow hot. "Am I late?" Laci said. "How long you been waiting?"

"No you're not late. I've only been here a minute or two."

They both slid into the car and buckled in. Karen glanced around. "Quick," she murmured and leaned over. "Kiss."

Laci happily complied and tried for something a bit longer than a peck. "I love you," she breathed.

"And I love you too. So, how was your day, kitten? Did I ruin it with my bad news?"

"No, of course not," she said, as if it were the silliest question imaginable. She glanced at the temperature display on the dashboard: 45 degrees. It was probably safe to take her scarf off. "I had a pretty good day." She suddenly grew animated and excited. "Guess what!"

Karen eased the car onto the access road to the school campus, and glanced at Laci with an amused smile. "What?"

"Mr. Belden, you know? My art teacher? He like, asked me to come see him on our lunch and study hall break and stuff, and I thought I did something wrong, but nope, I di'n't. So I go to the classroom and he has me sit down, and he goes, when the next semester starts after vacation next week, he's gonna start an after school art club with Mrs. Bureau and Mrs. Anderson – they're the high school art teachers, and Mrs. Bureau teaches the AP art program – and he wants me to join it. The club is so the kid's who're interested in art can have a place to start a big project, and have special help with it, work with each other to learn more, and then at the end of the school year he wants to have a public exhibit of our projects, like someplace downtown – the good part of downtown, not my old shitty neighborhood – so people could see it, and maybe even buy it. Can you believe that? And anyway, he goes, I don't mean just join up, I want you to be in, like a leader's role – that's what he said, a leadership role – like secretary or treasurer or something. Karen! Can you even believe that? Me!"

Karen was beaming almost as brightly as Laci was. "Oh Laci Kitten! Really? This is so awesome! I hope you told him yes, you'd love to."

"Course I did! At first I thought maybe I should wait and ask you first, but then I figured you'd want me to do stuff like that, so I go, I'd love to Mr. B, it sounds so awesome."

"Damned right want you doing things like that, you don't need to ask me for permission, I trust you to make the right decisions."

Laci was bouncing with sheer excitement. "I can hardly even wait!"

"I'd like to meet this Mr. Belden, he certainly sounds like he's got a good eye for talent."

"He's gay, y' know."

Karen's laugh was sharp. "Um, so am I, in case you haven't noticed."

"That's not what I meant, Karen," Laci said, rolling her eyes. "Some of the kids at school call him a fag and stuff, and that ticks me off. There's no need of it."

Karen pulled into a Gas 'n' Go. "Maybe not," she teased, "but this car needs gas."


Smiling, Karen crossed the cement tarmac, her boot heels clocking with authority. It still amazed her that something as simple as pumping gas made Laci feel helpful and valued. When Karen mentioned Laci getting the smell of gasoline on her hands, the girl cleverly snatched a bunch of paper towels from the dispenser and used them as a shield of sorts.

It was busy in the Gas 'n' Go. She felt a sensation that, until a month ago, was totally foreign to her, a light giddiness that came from the awareness that people were giving her secret, admiring glances. For the first time since high school, she was aware of herself as a physically and sexually attractive woman, and that exhilarating sensation was all because of the beautiful little goddess out pumping gas.

Karen grabbed a half-gallon of milk and waited her turn, while those ahead of her bought lottery tickets, beer, coffee and snacks. Women like Karen, imposing, attractive, and palpably confident, were not typical customers, and she was given a wide berth. She picked up a chocolate bar. It'd be a nice treat for them to share.

Gas and milk paid for, Karen strutted with natural confidence back to the car. Laci, scarf wrapped loosely around her neck, was waiting for her at the front of the car, bouncing lightly on her tippy-toes, her eyes bright. Karen's breath caught sharply. Whatever fleeting exhilaration she felt from the admiration of strangers was overwhelmed by the look of beaming, excited adoration on her girl lover's face. Karen's tummy flopped, she flushed, and her knees trembled. Oh my god, she thought. Oh my god, does she know what she does to me? Do I do the same to her?

Karen smiled brightly. She desperately wanted to gather Laci in her arms and kiss her, oh god how she wanted to be able to show the world how...

"Any troubles?" Karen asked.

"No," Laci chirped brightly. "It turns off by itself, then all you gotta do is squeeze the handle and put it back." She playfully stuck her wool gloved hand in Karen's face. "See?" she proclaimed. "Doesn't smell like gas."

Karen instinctively pulled her head back. "No, I guess not. Come baby, I want to get home."

Once in the car and buckled in, Laci pulled off her gloves, folded them neatly and tucked them in her purse. "What's for dinner?"

"Did you have anything special you wanted?"

Laci shrugged. "Not really. I'm not very hungry. My tummy's a little nervous tonight."

"OK. How about a grilled cheese and some tomato soup?" Laci agreed with the suggestion. "Why's your tummy nervous."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.