Karen and Laci
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Letoria

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Can a 30-something, recently out lesbian find love with her estranged teenage daughter's best friend?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

For Gina from Norway, who gets it in spite of language differences. Love, Tori.

Interludes

The lamp is burning low upon my table top
The snow is softly falling
The air is still in the silence of my room
I hear your voice softly calling
If I could only have you near
To breathe a sigh or two
I would be happy just to hold the hands I love
On this winter night with you

Sarah McLachlan/Gordon Lightfoot

Karen woke with the dawn. Laci was tucked close to her. Karen smiled at the sight of her child-lover's beautiful, angelic face. She decided to let Laci sleep a bit longer. She tenderly kissed Laci's forehead, and whispered, "I love you precious kitten." She got up and quickly pulled on her robe.

After a pause in the bathroom, she plodded downstairs to start a pot of coffee. She poured a cup – cream, no sugar – and went to the breakfast nook. It was brilliantly sunny, yet still bone-chillingly cold.

Karen sipped her coffee and looked up when she heard a soft noise. Laci padded sleepy-eyed into the kitchen, her hair mussed and her lip curled in a pout. Her slippered feet scuffled across the floor, and she wordlessly climbed on Karen's lap and wrapped her arms around the woman's neck.

"Good morning, kitten," Karen smiled, embracing the girl. "Did you sleep good?"

Laci simply nodded, still pouting.

"Cat got your tongue? Or did you forget it between my legs?"

Laci giggled in spite of herself. "You're bad," she whispered. Then, "Why didn't you wake me before you got up?"

"Because I wanted you rested sweetie. I wore you out last night."

Laci giggled again and snuggled closer. "You almost did, but I wore you out just as much."

Karen picked up the fresh smell of toothpaste on Laci's breath. She lifted Laci's chin and looked at her. "Kiss?" Karen said. Their mouths touched, and Laci naughtily pushed her tongue out to tickle Karen's lips. A nice, warm shudder rippled over Karen. "Mmmmm," she purred. "You give the best kisses."

Laci smiled. "That's 'cause I love you," she said.

"You hungry baby?"

"A little I guess."

"Let me make us a little breakfast. English muffin and jam?"

Laci yawned and reluctantly slid off Karen's lap. "OK with me."

Karen started breakfast, dropping English muffin slices in the toaster. "What do you want to drink?"

"Milk?"

She poured a tall glass for Laci. "You want chocolate in it?"

Laci shook her head. "No, just milk." She remembered suckling Karen's breast last night, and a warm flush crawled over her. Karen didn't seem to think it was weird that she liked pretending to drink milk from her like a baby. "Karen? Are your mother and father still alive?"

Karen raised an eyebrow. It was an unusual question but innocent enough. "Yes, they're both alive, but they live on the west coast, so I don't see them often."

"Do they know you're ... gay?"

"Yes they do."

"Were they, like, mad at you when they found out?"

Karen chuckled. "No baby, they weren't 'mad' at me. Surprised? Yeah, maybe." The muffins popped up. "Why?"

Laci shrugged. "I dunno. Just wondering. I'll bet they didn't drink or anything like being mean or nasty to you. Do you have a sister? Or brothers?"

"No honey, I'm an only child. You're a curious little kitten this morning."

Laci shrugged. "I dunno. I just wonder sometimes what it's like to have parents who don't, like, hate you." She smiled shyly when Karen set the hot muffin down for her. She hoped Karen didn't mind her asking dumb questions. Maybe it was better to change the subject. She spread strawberry jam on her toasted muffin. "Are we still going to the mall?" she asked with a touch of uncertainty.

"I plan on it. You need clothes. Desperately."

"I know. I hardly ever get new clothes."

Laci took a bite of English muffin, smearing sticky jam around her lips. "Laci love," Karen said with a touch of awe, "You are probably the only girl I know who makes eating an English muffin sexy."

Laci, in the middle of a second bite, looked up at Karen with genuine puzzlement. "I do?"

Karen laughed softly. Laci was going to be dangerous someday. "Sweetheart, you make breathing sexy. And you are all mine."

Laci swallowed and beamed. "Yes I am. Forever and always."

Karen finished her English muffin, brushed her hands together, and swept loose crumbs from her robe. "How about we shower together," she announced. "I'd like us to take a bath together, but it'd take too long."

Laci's eyes glistened happily. "I love when we take showers and baths together. You said I make eating a muffin sexy. Well you make taking a shower or bath even more than sexy! Can I do your make-up afterward?" There was a childish excitement in her voice.

Karen shrugged. "Sure, I'd like that. But remember, if you make me look too good, someone might try to flirt with me," she ribbed playfully.

"Let them try! I'll be jealous real fast! You're all mine and I won't share!"

Karen laughed. Her child-lover was a treasure on so many levels. She studied Laci's sweet face and noticed a thin film of strawberry jam around Laci's mouth. Karen stood and lifted the girl's chin. "C'mere," she murmured. She slid her tongue out and drew it slowly around Laci's lips, cleaning the smears of jam. Laci shuddered and gloried in the feel of her lover's tongue snaking around her parted lips. "Mmmm," Karen hummed. "Let's go take our shower and get ready to go out."


It was past noon by the time Karen and Laci headed for the mall. The sky had gone from a milky white to the color of asphalt on an old country road. It spoke of the possibility of more snow. It also ended the deep freeze of the last week. It was a balmy 27 degrees.

Laci bounced and fidgeted with restless excitement. Karen glanced at her with a small smile of amusement. "Excited, are we?"

"I hardly ever get to go shopping, maybe Wally World once in a while, or the times you took Amy and me to the big mall." Laci leaned over to fiddle with the radio. "Can I ask you something? Those times you took us to the mall, I was kinda afraid to go 'cause I didn't have any money. But I figured I could at least look and help Amy. But the funny thing was, I'd open my purse and there'd be like fifty dollars tucked in there, and if I said anything, you'd pretend you didn't hear me and walk away. And Amy, she'd like grab me and pull me up close to her and stuff fifty more dollars in my hand and go like, 'I have some extra money from babysitting and stuff. Take it and shut up, you're my best friend and I want you to have it so we can have fun.' And she wouldn't let me give it back. I kinda wondered how that money got in my purse." Laci looked at Karen with a mischievous little twinkle in her eyes.

Karen turned her head slightly so Laci wouldn't see her own smile. "Imagine that," she said.

"Was it you who did that?"

"Must've been the Mall Fairy."

"Mall Fairy?" Laci snorted. "There's no such thing as the Mall Fairy ... unless her name's Karen."

"Well, whoever did it must've cared for you very very much."

Laci slumped back, looking at Karen with a loving smile. She took Karen's hand in her own. "Whoever it was, I always wanted to thank her with a kiss." Watching Karen closely, she brought the woman's hand to her face, nuzzled the palm and kissed it softly.

Laci's hand kisses were like holding a butterfly in her cupped palms. Karen let out a contented sigh. "You know, I think we ought to stick to basic stuff today, things you really need. Amy used to bitch that this mall was lame, none of the cool shops. But they have the basics, and it's better than Wally World. You good with that?"

Laci laughed, the sound sweet and delicious. "Karen, I love you so much!" Laci felt ready to burst inside from the feelings Karen gave her, and it was an exquisite sensation indeed. She beamed as she looked intently at her savior, marveling that a woman as beautiful and strong as Karen was her lover! It struck Laci that even her lover's name reflected how she was: Karen, caring, they sounded so much alike! She's not my mother, but she's like my new mother who loves me and is proud of me, and if she was my real mother we couldn't be lovers too, so maybe it really is better this way, and maybe we're even best friends, and I can't help it, I have to make sure she knows how much I love her.

Karen surged with her own exhilaration. Nothing – no one— had ever made her feel the way this desperately beautiful, suffering teenage girl did. This is what it's like to be in love, really, truly in love! She stopped for a traffic light, and she used the moment to squeeze Laci's thigh and murmur, "I love you, my baby."

This is all I've ever wanted from life, Laci mused.

Karen drove into the mall parking lot, pleased to see it wasn't at all crowded. She found a parking spot near one of the main entrances. She eased the car into the space, and they both unbuckled. Karen glanced around quickly before grabbing Laci's hand and pulling closer. "Quick! I need a kiss before we go in."

Laci tittered with delight. Their smiling lips touched, and then came together. Karen risked a quick sweep of her tongue, and Laci made a surprised but happy purring sound in her throat. Karen pulled her lips away with a soft smack, but she kept them close to Laci's. She kissed the girl again. And again, until she could feel herself losing control. She let out a sigh. "God Laci baby, I could just eat you up."

Laci laughed softly. "I'd love that."

"Come, let's go before someone see's us."

Laci skittered around to Karen's side of the car. She grabbed Karen's arm and hugged it. "Know what? Being in love with someone is the most awesome feeling in the world! Especially when that someone is you."

No, Karen decided, she would never tire of hearing Laci proclaim her love. "Well now, I was just thinking the same thing about you."

They stepped into the mall arm in arm, a mother and daughter for all anyone knew. Laci's genuine excitement when they went through the doors thrilled Karen. That increasingly familiar flush and tingle of arousal skittered over her. For the last year, trips to the mall with Amy became more and more tedious and contentious. Shopping trips to the mall were something Amy saw as a given, almost a birthright. This local mall was no longer good enough; it didn't have the right shops and it was so lame, they had to go to the big, cool mall in South Georgetown with all of its trendy boutiques. Then there was the whining about needing more money, and the demands that they go their separate ways once inside so she could be with her friends and not be seen with her Mom. She was, she proclaimed to Karen, not a little kid anymore.

Laci on the other hand, delighted in going to any mall. Any shop was an exciting and thrilling cornucopia of delights, and she was more worried about spending too much money than in not having enough.

Everything about the girl today was making Karen's insides tremble and grow tight. Laci's somewhat heavy-handed, adolescent make-up job, gaudy and silly on an adult, fit her persona perfectly. Her thick mane of silky hair cascaded in waves around her angelically beautiful face and spilled passed her shoulders. The soft long-sleeved sweater and tight jeans she wore, wrapped her taut, lithe, exquisite body in lovely embrace. Watching that body move was almost enough to make Karen moan.

They went from shop to shop, rapidly filling the girl's need list. Within two hours, Laci's winter wardrobe went from three pairs of jeans, half a dozen tops, an old pair of sneakers, and a pair of decent dress boots, to enough clothes and footwear to fill a small closet and a bureau. It was amazing what she needed just to stay warm when outside.

At one point, Karen brought Laci into an arts and crafts store and got her a professional sketch pad, a complete set of drawing pencils, and a book entitled, "Sketching the Human Body". This seemed to delight Laci more than any of the other treasures she'd gotten. Her eyes grew wide, and she turned the leather and brass-trimmed two-sided pencil case repeatedly in her hands. "Oh Karen!" she breathed. She impulsively grabbed Karen and hugged her tight. Cheek pressed against Karen's chest, she said softly but forcefully, "Thank you! I love you so much!"

Later, they passed a nail and piercing boutique and Laci slowed down. She looked at the display of body jewelry and said, "Would you let me get a tongue stud?"

Taken aback, Karen said, "What?"

Laci looked up at her. "You know, a tongue stud."

"No, no way," Karen said, horrified. "I won't let you mutilate your body at your age just for decoration. Earrings? Sure. Maybe even a belly button stud. But nothing in your love spots, uh uh, no way."

Laci knew very well how Karen would answer. She didn't really want a tongue piercing; she just wanted to see Karen's reaction. She tried to pout, but she couldn't hide the smile. "You're an old fuddy-dud."

"Old fuddy-dud, huh? I'll show you old fuddy-dud in just a little while, young lady."

Everywhere they went, Laci drew looks, sometimes furtive glances, and other times brazen leers. Her deep sensual beauty and her delighted happiness surrounded her like a shimmering display of the northern lights.

At one point, they slowed to window shop at a chain jewelry store. Laci gazed in awe at the gold and silver baubles, at the sparkling diamonds and emeralds and rubies. She paused and looked with particular longing at a set of gold bangle bracelets, and a delicate girl's watch, but she said nothing. Karen took note. She touched Laci's back. "Come on, kitten, there's more to see."

Laci sighed, but then she smiled. This was all so awesome.

Karen took it all in with a sense of amazement. With Laci's every gleeful, tinkling laugh, with every bounce and every clap of her hands, the hot knot in Karen's mound grew. She struggled against the nearly irresistible urge to grab Laci and kiss her madly wherever they stood.

Laci held on to Karen's arm and giggled. If people only knew, she marveled. And her little muffin surged delightfully, a warm little bubble rolling around her insides.

As they neared the anchor department store that marked the end of their shopping day, Karen snapped her fingers as if she'd just thought of something. "Honey," Karen said. "Why don't you go on in there and look around, OK? I'll catch up to you. I have to run to the pharmacy for something I forgot."

Laci wrinkled her nose. "What did you forget?"

"Old lady stuff, prune juice and pee pads," Karen teased. "Now go, I'll be right back."

Laci disappeared inside the store, and Karen hurried off. She had no intention of going to the pharmacy. As soon as she knew Laci was inside the department store, Karen stepped into the jewelry store.

The saleswoman was about Karen's age. She was extremely attractive, as attractive as Karen, very tall and slim. She was impeccably dressed in a navy skirt and blazer over a white blouse. Her nametag said simply, "Gina". She gave Karen a bright smile that, in other circumstances, would have fired Karen's imagination. "Back?" she said with a distinct and alluring Scandinavian accent.

"I'm back. I don't have much time. My daughter's in the department store, and I snuck back to get something for her birthday while she's occupied."

"Oh absolutely, I understand. Did you have anything in particular in mind?"

"Yes," Karen said, looking down at the glass case. "That gold bangle bracelet set, and that watch," she said, pointing.

"Excellent choices for such a beautiful young lady. And she is beautiful, exceptionally so. She certainly appears to have gotten her beauty from her mother. How old is she?"

Karen laughed inside. She's flirting with me. Too bad sweetie, I'm spoken for or I'd bite. "She'll be 14. And I certainly think she's beautiful."

The sales lady removed the items from the display case. "I know you're in a hurry, so I won't try to sell you anything else, but would you like these in pink gift boxes?"

"Thank you, yes," Karen said, conspicuously eyeing her nametag. "Gina."

The woman smiled softly and packed the jewelry. Karen slid her credit card over, and Gina tapped Karen's personal information into the computer. The transaction complete, receipt in hand, Karen picked up the bag. She smiled at Gina and said, "Thank you for being so understanding."

"It was my pleasure," Gina said, her eyes twinkling. "I hope to see you here again."

"You will," Karen smiled back. Never close an open door, you never know.

Karen headed for the department store, and thought, Christ, divorced almost a year, last woman I had before Laci was Gail last spring, and now they're springing up everywhere.

After Karen left, Laci wandered into the department store. She felt small and intimidated without Karen at her side. She knew security people were watching her like a hawk the second she stepped through the doors. As part of the need to establish her place in the pecking order in her old life, she'd been pressured to come to stores like this to steal things. She'd resisted as best she could, enduring taunts that she was a pussy (pussy in this case having nothing to do with a girl's muffin) and a loser. That feeling of being secretly watched was only intensified by the realization that the store was almost deserted, the only sound the pop music on the store's sound system.

Laci drifted over to the accessories racks, not far off the main aisle, though nothing there really interested her. It seemed to take forever, but finally heard Karen. "I'm back, honey. I hope you survived without me."

"I was kinda expecting a security guard to come and tell me to leave."

"What? What are talking about?"

"Karen," Laci said in her best "Duh" tone. "Girls like me coming into stores like this all alone makes them really nervous. Trust me, I know."

Karen paused. The girl was right. Laci's workaday World was a hostile one from every angle. "Oh well, I'm here now, and unless they want me to take my credit cards and leave, we won't be bothered."

Now that Karen was back, it didn't take Laci long to regain her excitement. Laci was as gleeful as ever pawing through the racks of clothes. After several minutes of fussing, Laci had four pairs of supposedly stretchy skinny jeans in pink, lime green, fuchsia, and teal. "I just have to try them on, and I'll be done," she declared. "I'll only try on one pair."

"Good," Karen said. "I'm ready to get home and be naughty with you." Her low-grade heat was rapidly rising to a fever.

Laci, eyes sparkling, cocked her hips flirtatiously, whether on purpose or not, Karen couldn't tell. "I won't be long."

Laci slipped into the dressing stall, and Karen paced restlessly, looking around, unconsciously noticing how empty the store was. After a time, she heard frustrated grunts and groans from behind the stall door. "Laci honey? What's wrong?"

"Karen! These pants are too tight! I can't get them off. I need help!"

Karen's heart throbbed and the hot knot in her lower tummy swelled. She took one more quick glance around before slipping into the stall.

Laci was struggling to free her legs from the pants, all bunched up and snagged on her upper thigh. Karen squatted down to work the pants off, and she was maddeningly close to Laci's sex. She could see the outline of her beautiful vaginal cleft and her puffy labia under the fabric of her pale blue panties. The workaday fragrance of her pussy was faint but distinct and clean. Karen shuddered and a wave of dizziness overtook her. She managed to pull the girl's pants free.

Before Laci could do or say anything, Karen stood up and pulled her into an embrace. Laci, a bit startled, turned her face up to Karen with a puzzled look. Karen's eyes were glowing like burning coals. "Sssshhh, don't make a sound," Karen whispered. Before Laci could respond, Karen pounced on her delectable mouth and thrust her tongue in search of Laci's. Laci made a startled noise, but immediately responded by sucking on Karen's tongue.

Karen moved her hand between their bodies and firmly gripped Laci's now awakened sex. The girl made another startled noise. Karen pulled her lips back, and they were both panting. "Sssshhh, not a sound," she whispered.

"Mummy Karen," Laci whispered, her face pressed against the side of Karen's face, and she wrapped her arms around her lover's neck.

Karen found Laci's mouth with hers again and ran her tongue over the girl's teeth. She rode her fingers over the fabric of Laci's panties, pressing into the trench between her labia. She pushed the crotch of Laci's panties into her vagina and released a flush of nectar, wetting the fabric. Laci squirmed and held her breath, then jammed her tongue into Karen's mouth to keep herself from crying out.

At last, Karen drew her finger up the trough of Laci's slit, and then plunged her hand under the waistband of the panties. Laci jumped as if shocked when Karen firmly slid her middle finger deep into her sex. She had to bury her face in Karen's blouse to stay silent. Karen went in deep, diving into her girl-lover's honey-pot, wriggling it, stroking Laci's hot spots. She fucked Laci slowly, stirring her into an overflowing cauldron. Juice squished out and Karen smeared it over the girl's mound.

Laci was quivering, trying desperately not to cry out. Her breath hitched, and she looked up at Karen with pleading eyes. Karen pulled her finger up the cleft of Laci's sex and nudged the child's clit into the open. She pressed it, fondled it, and savored the feel of the jewel on the pads of her fingers.

Laci struggled to stay composed, but it was almost impossible with Karen rubbing her there. She dug her fingernails into Karen's back and held on. Bolts of lightening shot out and over her body. She let out her breath in one gasping gust after another. She arched her back and thrust her pelvis forward. "Don't hold it baby," Karen whispered in her ear.

Karen rolled her finger over Laci's clit, rubbed it side to side, and pressed on it like a doorbell. Laci was flowing now, her slit dripping and her honey pot releasing its delectable nectar. Karen stroked Laci firmly and fast, and Laci went up, up, up and with a gasp, her orgasm surged out like a splash of hot water. She squirmed, bit her lip, and buried her face between Karen's breasts. She struggled mightily to stay silent as the next orgasm bubbled up and over her.

When it was over, Karen eased her down to the bench so Laci could sit. Karen dropped to her knees to face the panting Laci. The girl's face was flushed and sweaty, her eyes wide with wonder. She brushed a strand of Laci's hair off her cheek, and then caressed the girl's cheek with her thumb. Laci stared at Karen, shocked at what just happened, wondering if it was real or some bizarre dream. Karen smiled and leaned to kiss Laci gently, lovingly. Laci couldn't suppress a soft whimper.

"You okay baby?" Karen murmured very softly.

Laci smiled wanly, and nodded her head.

"Can you get dressed okay?"

"I think so," Laci whispered. "But I'm all wet."

Karen smiled. "I know."

Before Karen could stand, Laci wrapped her arm around the woman's neck. "I love you!" she whispered with tight urgency.

"I love you too, kitten."


All of the new clothes and outfits were neatly folded or hung and tucked away in their new closet and bureau homes. All except the one Laci was modeling for Karen.

Laci was a remarkable sight, one to make Karen's – anyone's – breath catch. It was a simple enough outfit, a tiered, floral lace, black mini skirt, a long sleeved white blouse open at the front over a pastel blue cami top which fit her like a new layer of skin. Her make-up was more heavy-handed tonight, but it fit her aura perfectly.

Laci always radiated an unfocused but natural sensuality. Tonight, modeling her new clothes, it was different somehow. Watching her pose and cock her hips coquettishly, beckoning, it was as if she was finally becoming aware of the force she possessed, and trying it on for size as much as she was trying on the clothes for size.

Yes, Laci was beginning to understand she was blessed with gifts other girls only dreamed about, blessed with a certain sensual superiority. Karen knew in a year or so, Laci's sprouting self-confidence might easily turn into an unpleasant, smug arrogance. Karen also knew it was up to her to harness and control all that so the girl didn't become an overweening, pretentious princess. Right now though, Laci's adoration and devotion to Karen was utter and absolute.

And Karen's hunger for her girl-lover was glowing.

Karen sat on the edge of the bed, smoking a cigarette as she watched Laci tease her. Her insides quivered and squirmed as if squirrels were fighting in her pelvis. All she wore was a blue satin slip she'd gotten from Victoria's Secret a year ago, but never dared – or had much need -- to wear until tonight.

"What do you think?" Laci said. She held her hair back from her face and looked down to judge how the skirt looked.

Karen chuckled. "The word breathtaking comes to mind."

Laci looked up, smiling. She plucked the cigarette from Karen and took a deep hit. There was something so brazen about that act, like something out of a cheesy, 50's noir B-movie, that it was oddly arousing in its own way. Karen fleetingly thought of the movie "Loving Annabelle". "No, seriously," Laci said, delighted at Karen's answer.

"I am serious," Karen said. She took the cigarette back and finished it.

Laci pirouetted, her hair swirling out. She was so happy, she couldn't contain her feelings of joy. And why shouldn't she be happy? She was in love with the beautiful woman of her dreams, the woman who loved her back just as much. And they expressed their love in the most powerful and wonderful way possible, through making love, where they took each other to the most magical and fantastic places imaginable. Yes, why shouldn't she be so happy she wanted to explode?

Laci's sudden and spontaneous pirouette surprised and delighted Karen. It was so deliciously child-like and cherubic, so ... Laci. Karen laughed aloud, and cried, "Oh, is it any wonder that I love you so much?" Karen held her arms open, and that simple act lifted her breasts invitingly. Her erect nipples pressed against the silk of her cami and stood out. "Come baby, come to Mummy Karen."

Laci surged inside. Desperate for her mother-lover's touch, the feel of her body, her kisses, her love, she skittered to Karen. She slipped between Karen's parted knees and pressed her own knees against the edge of the mattress. She draped her arms over Karen's shoulders and looked at her with an impish little smile.

Laci dropped her head down and found Karen's lips with her sweet, eager mouth. It was nice, Karen thought, to let the girl take the initiative sometimes. Laci explored Karen's lips with hers, leaving behind the sweetness of her lip-gloss. She swiped her tongue into Karen's mouth, traced it around the perimeter of her lover lips, then found and fenced with Karen's own wet tongue.

Karen had never made love with a woman who kissed as deliciously as Laci did. Laci's kisses were always passionate acts of lovemaking unto themselves, not merely a bridge to other passions. Laci drew her hands over Karen's neck and held the woman's face delicately, while she made love to Karen's lips and mouth with her own lips and tongue. Karen cooed and sighed at Laci's sweet loving. She simply accepted Laci's offerings and gave back her own when the time was right. Their tongues met in the space between their lips and wrestled merrily, both woman and girl chuckling in their throats.

"You are amazing," Karen murmured into Laci's mouth before slashing her tongue over the girl's lips.

Laci released Karen's face from her gentle grasp. "No, uh uh, I just love you. My kisses tell you how much I love you," Laci said with the certitude of one speaking a universal truth.

Why would anyone even want to argue with such a delightful line of reasoning? Karen laughed softly against Laci parted lips. "Then you must love me an awful lot, kissing me like that." She traced the tips of her fingers up the backs of Laci's thighs then down. Laci shuddered and squirmed happily.

"That feels sooo good, Mummy Karen," Laci groaned softly. Wasn't it so naughty and so sexy to call her Mummy when they loved each other? Laci bent her head forward to resume making love to Karen's lips, neck and face with her own eager mouth.

Karen let herself be embraced by the sensual pleasure of kissing and being kissed by her precious lover. She savored the silky feel of Laci's skin under the pads of her fingers, the subtly restless way the girl-teen moved in response to Karen's caresses, her soft sighs and coos, a music as beautiful as a dove's. Karen carefully moved her fingers up under Laci's skirt, and drew the tips of her fingernails over the swell of Laci's buns. Laci wriggled her body restlessly like a kitten nestling into a blanket. She covered Karen's face with tender kisses: her cheeks, her chin, her temples, her neck, her forehead.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.