See the Future to Change the Past - Cover

See the Future to Change the Past

This is mine, so tell me if you want to do something with it, Thank you.

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - All John wanted to do was to see the future... and maybe find a girlfriend. When he gets there though, the future that is, things for humans (like him) aren't going so well. A decision is made, and he goes back far into the past to make it hopefully better for all, but misses the universe he knows on the way there. This is his epic journey. (No phone booths were destroyed in the making of this story)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Magic   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Harem   Slow  

Now I was alone, or at least that is what it felt like. The people besides me were, yes, human, but I shouldn't be here. I didn't belong in this time. I just wanted to see the progress, enjoy the peace, and maybe find a girlfriend for once, since the girls in my time didn't look at me twice. My piercing and inquisitive blue eyes scared off the cute shy ones, my above average body didn't look great under the baggy clothes I like, and I loved to swim, so there went the hot ones. And the intellectual girls that interested me were smart enough to "just be friends" ... yes, a girlfriend would have been great. Someone to show off Fred the friendly A.I. to, or show my awesome geekieness (yes it's a word) to, with my home made time machine, achieving at 24 what science said was impossible, ha, I laugh in the face of the laws of physics.

Speaking of that, I didn't realize I was about to get reacquainted with Newton's Third Law when a tail came out of nowhere, hitting my head, thus face planting me on the floor from the force, yeah for me being caught off guard, lost in my thoughts.

"Stupid human," the Razory hissed, "know your place, fall in line, you kach."

I got up and saw that I was the last one in the room, as the other humans had just finished filing out the door, to greet an awe inspiring sight. It seemed that the ship's passage ways reflected the view of outside like tubes made of glass, and the only thing telling me I wasn't walking into the void of stars were the white lines that indicated the sides and roof of the hallway. I got my first good look at earth from space, and can I say 'wow'. I was stunned, it looked a lot more brown than I thought it would, but still 'wow', I'm proud to be an earthling.

A shadow passed over me, and looking up, I saw the biggest ship I have ever seen. It was like me being master chief and looking at halo for the first time, huge. The mother ship should have been called the big mama ship, for it was bigger than the moon it was next to, and it soon started to fill my whole vision as we drew closer as we progressed down the passage way with some Razory leading and others herding from behind. The big mama ship was shaped like two dishes facing each other, with one gigantic column in the middle connecting them. It blended in well with space, being black, but small lights dotted the surface to give me the basic shape of the thing.

We crossed an open archway that led us to what I assume was the ship bay. The other humans around me were being lined up military fashion for what looked like inspection, as the mama ship filled my view through the open hanger doors. It seemed we were approaching the center column.

The atmosphere was tense as we finally were lining up to a port on the side of the column. Some were crying, but my mind was awhirl with the thought I might never get back to my time. 'Was this what humanity had in store for it, ' I questioned myself 'why have we been reduced to this being slaves.'

The almost silent crying and whimpering of the woman next to me was getting to me, I guess, because anger start-ed to bloom in my chest, slowly overriding my fears. 'We, humanity, don't belong here, Jill and her people don't belong here.' I'm a romantic at heart, and making a woman cry like this is inexcusable.

Another thought then entered my mind like lightning "I can change this, I have the POWER... (If Heman can say it, so can I), I just need to get back to earth and my machine. I can change this for the better."

As these thoughts were going on in my head we had docked, and a variety of creatures came on board, swirling around us humans with different instruments, talking animatedly to themselves and avoiding the Razory, and the first fat elf I had ever seen. Didn't know that was possible...

The fat elf drew my gaze; something was bothering me about her, though. First, it was that she was fat, no I don't have things against fat people, but a fat elf shouldn't be possible. Second, she was the only elf in here, and she didn't have a collar like the others (I couldn't see Jill anywhere, for it seemed to be just us humans from the cargo hold in here). And lastly and most alarming, she was holding Fred, my homemade A.I., this could be a problem.

Fred basically had a remote control helicopter for a body for mobility, and he was housed in the metal tennis ball sized thing at the front of it that I had Frakensteined on. He was a chipper little thing, but he was also the reason time travel was possible for me. He was the key, in other words.

The elf lady kept looking at the metal ball like it was a puzzle to figure out, till the worst happened, and I saw com-prehension dawn on her slightly pretty chubby face, like she knew what the housing was hiding even though Fred was in silent mode. Houston, we have a problem. I had been hoping Fred could have passed for some junk and R2D2'ed me out of this place.

"Who's is this." her voice was soft and melodic like I thought all elves had, but hers cut through the chatter like a knife.

"Who among you made this." she asked again, finally looking up from Fred and looking among our ranks and holding him up.

I subtly used my geek ninja skills to try and blend into the background. It seemed to be working, because her eye seemed to skip right over me. Good, my anti-girl aura is still as effective as always.

"Since no one seems to be forthcoming," she said " I'll just have to rip the answers out of you."

What did she just say? Oh crap, Jill said something about this, something about telekinesis that's lift things with your mind, right? She is going to rip me apart with her mind powers, snap my bones, or maybe pick me up and shake me like a dog, (monsters inc., got to love it). Either way, this didn't sound like it was going to be a pleasant exchange of infor-mation.

Instead, she went down the first lane looking people in the eye, sometimes asking if Fred was theirs, not waiting for a verbal response, seemingly getting her answer from their head and just moved on to the next one, leaving quivering people behind holding their heads. That pattern went on 'til the last row I was on was up. The hall was silent as she did this for the half an hour it took to get to my row, and I came to realize, feeling stupid for not seeing it at first, she was reading their minds. 'Uh oh' I thought ' got to remember what you do when a vampire is trying to read your mind, I know I read about that somewhere ... start singing in your head.' Eureka, okay, now what to sing, she was on to the woman next to me and caused the girl to start whimpering more, I'm running out of time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.