A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 22

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 22 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

At the being of September, I read in the Wall Street Journal that Home Depot would be going public on September 23. I called our broker and gave him instructions for four different accounts; I placed buy orders for the Home Depot stock; on my personal account I put in an order for $10,000, my IRA account $15,000, Jack's IRA account $13,000 and Dad's IRA account for $5,000. Once again he warned me about putting so much money into a single stock. I told him not to worry, that I had done my homework on the company and felt that in the long run it was a sound investment. I certainly made his day. I'm sure he took a position in it himself after seeing what my other stocks had been doing.

Although he would call me from time to time recommending other stocks, I didn't make any other purchases. I was already planning my final purchase which would be in about four more years. Based upon what I could remember about when personal computers became popular, I figured that I would start looking up a company called Microsoft sometime around the beginning of 1986.

We had done what Mom had suggested when we first bought our house; we built a fully equipped gym in the back half of the barn. We put two sets of free weights, several circuit training machines, two treadmills and a heavy bag. The heavy bag was used mostly by me to help relieve stress. I also liked it a lot better than running on a treadmill. Working the heavy bag takes a lot more energy than the same amount of running and helps with upper body muscle tone.

One evening Jack and I were out in the barn; Mom knew to stay out and to keep Dad out as well whenever we both were there. I had had to particularly rough day at work, so after warming up with some light free weights, I moved to the heavy bag. I pounded that bag for almost a half an hour. When I finally stopped; I was exhausted. I stood there my hands on my knees, bent at the waist, sweat dripping down off my face. When I was breathing normally again I straightened up saw Jack standing off to the side of the weight bench, staring at me, his erection plainly evident under his shorts.

"That was the most awesome and sexually exciting thing I've ever witnessed."

I smiled and sauntered over to him, pulling off my gloves. The closer I got the hornier I became. I stood in front of him, pulled off his shirt and wiped my face. Grabbing the back of his head, I pulled him to me and kissed him hard, my tongue invading his mouth. He had handfuls of my ass, as we broke our kiss. I pulled back, tore off my shirt and pulled off my shorts. Naked, except for my sneakers, I forced him back to the bench, pinned his shoulders down, and began rubbing my pussy over his shorts covered cock. I was hornier than I ever remember being. I pushed his shorts down just enough to free his erection and impaled my dripping pussy. His hands grabbed my tits, his fingers twisting and pulling my extended nipples. My orgasm hit hard, I stiffened, and moaned; then resumed my onslaught on his overmatched cock.

"I getting close.'

"Not yet, I want more," I hissed, stopping my movements and clenching my muscles.

When his crisis appeared to pass, I started again, riding him hard, pounding my body into his. I looked down into his eyes and could tell that he was about to explode. His hips were lifting off the bench, trying to stuff as much of his cock into me as he could. My mouth opened in a silent scream, as his cum shot into my pulsating pussy. My body shook and I collapsed forward, grabbing the weight bar to keep me from falling off. We stayed that way for a minute or two, Jack looking up at me, his hands caressing my body, my pussy was milking the last of his cum as his lost his erection.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.