A Second Chance to Make It Right
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

One aspect of living my life as a female that I had not counted on was that girls get horny just as much as guys do. I had been able to suppress the urges up until now, but the longer I lived in this body the more my feminine side was taking over. I really wanted to get laid. I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant; the only thing that was holding me back was the thought of being with a guy. Even though I had given Jason a blow job; that thought was still bothering me. The more I thought about it the more depressed I got. It seemed that I was destined to be a virgin for the rest of my days. The suddenly I had a crazy idea; maybe it wouldn't bother me if Jack was the one who took my virginity. That would solve two problems at the same time. We both would lose our virginities, and I could teach him to be a good lover; he'd improve his self confidence, and be able to go out and get a girl on his own. No, I couldn't allow that to happen; that would make him less likely to want to live the rest of his life in isolation with me. What if we became lovers; that would be incest, but who would know? We would have to tell Mom & Dad, of course, but that would be explained when we told them about me anyway. That's the way it would have to be. We would live together as husband and wife; there would be no chance of having kids, so that wasn't going to be a problem. The only thing I had to figure out was how to seduce him and when.

The when, was determined by our mother's maiden aunt. Shortly before graduation, my mother received a letter from her asking if she could come and spend a week or two in July to help her recover from surgery that she had scheduled for the beginning of July. Mom, being her only living relative felt obligated to go; but was worried about Jack and I being home alone for much of the day while Dad worked. I convinced her that I was certainly capable of taking care of the house and Dad and Jack for two weeks.

At graduation, I received several awards for my track accomplishments. My scholarship was announced. What made me feel best of all was the fact that I had graduated in the top ten percent of my class, while holding down a job and participating in track. After the ceremony we went out to dinner at a fancy restaurant. It felt good to be the one waited on for a change.

The day Mom was scheduled to leave, Dad took her to the bus depot in town; then went to work. I felt a little guilty for having to do this behind their backs, but there was no other way until it was time to tell them about me. During the summer, Jack and I would work out in the morning, while the basement was still relatively cool. That particular morning I chose clothes that would expose as much of my body as possible. I wanted to get him truly turned on before I asked him to make love to me.

I started working out early, before he came down; so when he entered the room, I had my body really pumped. I thought he was going to lose it right then and there when he entered the room. He just stood there with his mouth open, his hand subconsciously rubbing his growing erection.

"I forgot something upstairs, I'll be right back."

"No, you stay right there; I have a favor to ask of you."

I knew it was now or never, so I just blurted it out.

"Will you make love to me, Jack? I want you to take my virginity; you're the only one I can trust."

"Anne, are you sure? I have always fantasized about you, about making love to you; I just don't know if I can, I'm a virgin, too."

"Jack, I teach you everything you have to know. Come on let's go upstairs to my room; I have to shower first."

We practically ran upstairs. When we got to my room, I made him sit on my bed, while I stripped out of my workout clothes.

"You sit right there, and don't even think about playing with yourself. I'll only be a few minutes."

I stood in front of him, as I slipped out of my shorts and top, and stood in front of him completely naked. I knew I was driving him crazy, especially when I flexed for him just before heading to the bathroom.

"Remember what I said, don't you dare touch yourself."

I showered and dried my hair in record time; then put on a sexy nightie that I had found in mom's draw; knowing that it wouldn't stay on for very long. When I came out of the bathroom, I found Jack exactly where I left him. I figured I'd better relieve him or he would make a mess out of everything.

"Stand up, Jack."

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. Throwing it on the floor, I told him to take off my nightie. His hands were shaking as he pulled it over my head. I took it out of his hand and put it on the chair next to my bed. I fell to my knees in front of him and grabbed his shorts, and pulled them down to his feet, allowing him to step out of them. I looked up into his eyes, then down his body. Our workouts had really made a big difference in his body. He was well muscled, not huge, but certainly, a lot better than before. His stomach showed the beginnings of a six pack and his legs were lean and toned. Best of all was his erection. It seemed bigger than I had remembered, probably about seven inches in length and was about two inches in diameter with a large head, already showing signs of precum.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.