A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 15

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

I still hadn't been able to convince Jack that I was telling him the truth about being reincarnated. Phase two of my plan was quickly approaching; but I would take no joy in being right about this one. On September 18, 1970 Jimi Hendrix, one of Jack's favorite guitarists would die from a drug overdose. That night, before he went up to bed I asked him to stop in my room for a minute. When he came in I told him to sit on the bed.

"I've got some bad news that you have to know. Jimi Hendrix is going to die from a drug overdose tomorrow."

"When did you hear that?" He had not fully comprehended what I had said.

"Did you hear what is said, he's going to die tomorrow."

"You're nuts," he said and stormed out of the room.

Two days later he came into my room, closed the door and said,

"Ok I believe that you can predict the future."

'No, you still don't get it, I'm not predicting the future, I lived in the future, as you; up until April 8, 2012, when I died and came back to this time period as Anne."

"Does that mean I'm doing to die in 2012?"

"I don't think so; I was sent back here so I could help all of us make better choices in our lives. You, mom and dad, and I are all in much better shape and a lot healthier than we were in my previous life. You were a drop out, a drug user and I was a fat, washed up drunken whore. Mom and dad were both dead by that time, I don't even remember how they died or when, but based upon how they were eating when I came back I can assume they both had heart attacks. I think I have changed that part of history for the better."

"Do you remember anything else?"

'I know that a couple of more rock stars will die in the next year or so. The next one will happen in about three weeks"

"Can't you do something to stop it?"

"What do you suggest I do, ring their door bell and say; hello, I'm from the future you're going to die next week. They would laugh at me then slam the door in my face. Look what it took to convince you."

"Why do you remember things like that?"

"Because you are so into rock music, even in your drug days you still loved music. It had a profound effect on you."

"Do you remember anything about sports, who wins the World Series, stuff like that, we could make a killing?

"First off, I told you that because you were stoned most of the time, I remember very little from this time in history. Toward the end of your life you were more aware and hadn't killed off so many brain cells. All I remember is that there are large companies from that time period that are dominant in their fields that haven't started or are just getting started now."

"Ok, we'll play the stock market; we could be the richest people in the world."

"We can't do that. It would change history, who knows what kind of problems we would cause. What we have to do is keep a low profile, not stand out. I'm going to invest in the companies I remember. I'll make more than enough for us to retire at an early age. I will make our lives easier, but we can't draw attention to ourselves. Do you understand? You can't say a word about this; not even to Mom & Dad. Promise me you'll do this."

"You know I'd do anything for you; yes I'll keep our secret."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.