A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 14

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 14 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Track was going well. I was winning every event I entered. Colleges were sending scouts to observe our meets. I was already getting promises of scholarships if I would attend their university. I even had the coach from the previous year's Olympic team come to speak with me about trying out for the next games which would be held in Munich. I froze with fear. Munich was the scene of the massacre of the Israeli athletes in 1972. I wanted so much to warn him about it, but of course I could not. I made a mental note to send an anonymous letter about a week before the games warning them about it. That was the best I could do.

The rest of the school year was uneventful. After school ended I went back to work full time. I remembered reading about a company called Wal-Mart, which had become the world's largest retailer at the time of my death, had started out as a small company around this time and had gone public sometime in 1970. I had to get as much money together as I could and then watch for the announcement.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.