A Second Chance to Make It Right
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 12 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

School started, as always, new kids entered the school, my class wasn't the youngest anymore; now I was a junior. I was popular, well known by the rest of my junior class and the senior class because of my track accomplishments. I had continued my weight training and now my personal best was 205 pounds, which wasn't too shabby considering my weight was around 165 pounds. I felt strong and confident. Now that Jack was a sophomore, I could check up on him from time to time during school and keep an eye on him. My classes were pretty easy. I still remembered a lot of the material from my years as Jack; so I knew I was still in the period when Jack was a good student. I was working Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings so that I could add to my stock purchasing fund.

With my goals set, I had my financial future secured; but I still had Jack's future to rescue, and I could not remember what it was that sent him down the wrong path in life. He appeared to be happy, just a little shy, as I remembered myself to be. Something must have happened during this coming school year that made him turn to drugs and hang out with the losers of the school. All I could remember was that by my junior year, I was already smoking grass, cutting school and getting high with my new friends. By the middle of my senior year, I had dropped out of school and had moved to San Francisco. I was living with other drop outs, working at odd jobs, begging for money in the streets, all so I could get high.

Whatever it was that changed my life, it was so traumatic that I was blocking it out even now. I had to know and I had to know soon.

One evening Jack and I were in the basement working out. He seemed to be in an unusually good mood; I asked him why.

"I think one of the girls in my class likes me. She's really pretty. She's one of the most popular girls in my class. She's been sitting with me at lunch and introduced me to some of her friends."

"That's great Jack. What's her name?"

"Betty, Betty Johnson."

That got my attention. I had heard of this girl. She was one of the cheerleaders; extremely attractive, with a great figure. She had been asked out by some of the guys from the track team, but without much success. No offense to my brother, but why would a girl like that be interested in him. Was he reading more into their relationship than there was; or was something else going on? I'd have to watch her. But for right now, Jack was happier than I'd seen him in a long time and that was good. We finished our workout and went back upstairs to finish any studying we had to do. That night I had a chilling dream.

Jack and Betty, along with a dozen or so of her friends, were in the gym, it was after the annual pep rally held on the Friday night before the big football game against our cross town rivals. They were all just hanging around, talking and laughing. Betty stood up and taking Jack by the hand, walked around the corner and into the deserted locker room. They began kissing; she was clearly the aggressor, Jack having never kissed a girl before. After a couple of minutes of this, Jack had an impressive hard on, which Betty clearly was aware of. She took his trembling hand into hers and placed it on her tit.

"Jack, would you like to feel my tits?"

After a minute of feeling her tits, Jack was clearly on brink of cumming. When she saw this, Betty reached down and rubbed her hand along the length of his cock. That was all he needed. With a long moan and a sigh, Jack came. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted out of his cock, right into his underwear.

When he was finished, Betty stepped back and looked down at his beige chino pants. A large and still growing wet spot was quite evident.

"Eeww, you little pervert," she shouted moving away from him laughing. Then all her friends were laughing too. They had all snuck in while she had distracted Jack. The whole thing had been planned from the beginning.

"You are such a loser. You can forget about going to the Halloween dance next Friday, I wouldn't be caught dead with a loser like you. The whole school will know what a loser you are by the end of the day on Monday."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.