A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 8

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

The summer went by quickly; I got stronger and now had six pack abs. My biceps had expanded to the point that when I flexed it looked like I had a baseball hidden under my skin. I decided that this year I was going out for the girls track team. I had to go shopping for some new shirts to wear to school. My old ones were no longer appropriate for school. Mom seemed to be walking around the house with a little more of a spring in her step, she seemed happier than I had seen her in years. Dad too, was smiling a lot more than he used to. When he could, he too would join Mom and me in our workouts. I also noted that the weights would be different when I went to use them the following day. I think he was sneaking down stairs at night to get in a little more work before going up to bed. One day I even found a couple of his old ties wrapped around the ends of the bar. Way to go Mom! Another problem solved.

I still had to get Anne into college, to at least get her a degree and a direction in life. That would be no problem. Jack was my major concern. I had one year to get him to the point where he would resist the lure of falling in with the wrong crowd and turning to drugs and alcohol. Sports were not the answer for Jack; he was never good at them and had no interest in them. He was smart, but painfully shy around girls. That was going to be the key. I had to get him over his shyness, to find him a strong partner in life; to get him laid.

My first challenge was get him in shape, to make him a more desirable commodity. Then I would have to build up his confidence. Finally find him a girl. The one good thing was that I knew what made him tick; his likes and dislikes, even his fantasies and desires. He was me.

When school started, we would be going to different schools. I was a sophomore going to the high school. He was in ninth grade in the junior high. That meant different buses; different time schedules and he would be out of my sight most of the day. Fortunately one of my girl friend's sister was also in ninth grade so she passed along reports from time to time about who he was hanging with. It was too bad that she wasn't his type or most of my problem would already be solved.

Step one was to get him interested in weight lifting. I figured the best way to do that was to get him down in the basement and have him see me working out with an outfit that left little to the imagination. The outfit consisted of a pair of gym shorts and one of my old tee shirts. I thought about not wearing a bra, but I didn't want him have a heart attack or cum in his shorts while he was spotting for me. After school, I got home before he did. I ran up stairs, changed into my workout clothes, and went downstairs.

"Mom can you do me a big favor. When Jack gets home can you please send him down stairs to help me with my workout? Looking at the way I was dressed and the fact that she knew I really didn't need any help, she started to speak,

"Anne, I'm not..."

"Please don't ask any questions, this is for his own good, trust me I never would do anything to hurt him."

Before she could answer I ran down to the basement, and set up the weights for the bench press. About fifteen minutes later I heard the back door slam, Jack was home. I'd give him another fifteen minutes to change and come down. It took him ten.

"Sis, where are you?

"In the coal bin."

"Mom said you needed my hel..."

He froze in mid sentence, there I was on my back, my legs spread slightly, just enough to tease, and doing my bench press reps with all of the free weights I had on the bar.

"Come here, stand behind me and help me if I start to get into trouble.'

I was doing my maximum and had only done three reps when he stood behind me.

"Ok, help me lift it back on the rack."

I eased off and let him take as much of the weight as I thought he could take. I was watching his eyes; they were glued to my tits, the shirt stretched to its limit. When we got the bar racked he said,

"Holy crap, sis, how much weight was that?"

"One hundred sixty five pounds."

"That's twenty five pounds more than I weigh. How did you get so strong?"

"A lot of hard work. I've been lifting for about four months. You should start lifting. Its great exercise, you'll build up you strength and make your body more attractive."

"I could never lift that much" never letting his eyes off my chest.

"I didn't start out lifting this much, I had to start out slowly, with about thirty pounds and work up from there."

I lied a little; I didn't want to discourage him the first day.

"I could help you; we could work out every day after school. I'll help you, teach you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.