A Second Chance to Make It Right
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

School was a blast. As ninth graders we ruled the school. Basketball had finished for the season. Baseball and track were in full swing. It was spring and lust was in the air. I did my best to balance my social life and my school work. I had lost a couple pounds and was feeling really good. More importantly, Mom had shed about ten and was looking great. I think Dad was beginning to notice. I had gone out on a couple of group dates with Joann, her latest boyfriend and about five others. But I made no commitments to anyone. I used the excuse that my parents wouldn't let me date until I was sixteen. I did have a couple of boy "friends" who used to call me at night. We would talk about school, other kids, who was dating who, but nothing serious. I was concentrating on my grades. I was the most improved student in the ninth grade. All my teachers said so. When report cards came out for the third marking period I had four A's and two B's. I had to get my grades up if I ever wanted to get to college. I needed to qualify for scholarships and financial aid if I wanted to go.

One week end, I helped Mom bring down the laundry into the basement. That's where the washing machine and dryer were. I had never really looked in the basement when I was growing up as Jack. There was nothing down there that would interest me. Now, I was just curious. In one corner of the basement was walled off area, next to the furnace. On the door, barely legible were the words "Coal Bin." I asked Mom about it.

"That's where they used to store the coal that was delivered during the winter and burned for heat. They used to get a delivery of coal down a chute in through the window. Every day Grandpa would come down here and shovel some coal into the furnace. I remember him telling me that about thirty years ago they converted the old furnace to natural gas. I guess Grandpa never got around to taking it down."

With that she went back upstairs, and I went straight to the coal bin door. I flipped the latch, pushed the door open and peered inside. I could see that the room had been used for storage; there were still a couple of boxes on the floor, a couple of chairs sat against one wall, and something fairly big covered by an old sheet. Everything had a thick layer of dust on it. I pulled the sheet off. There before my eyes was an old weight bench, with a barbell resting on the rack, several twenty pound weights on each side and a couple of other short bars with ten pound weights. I looked around; there on the wall was an exercise chart and a progress chart. Grandpa's name was on the chart, showing how much weight he was lifting each week for about a year. Then the entries stopped.

I guess Grandpa was into weight lifting at one point in his life, and then he just gave it up. I'd have to ask Mom about it some time. Now I could really get my body into shape; but first I had a lot of cleaning to do. I thought it best to just keep this find to myself for the time being. I swept and dusted as much as I could; I opened the window to let some fresh air in and took an inventory of what I had. There were four twenty pound weights, four ten pound weights four five pound weights, a long bar and two short bars. I read the exercise chart to see what type of exercises I could do, and erased the marker writing of the progress chart. The marker was all dried out but everything else seemed to be in good working order. I even tried out the bench to make sure it was still sturdy. Now I had all I needed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.