A Second Chance to Make It Right - Cover

A Second Chance to Make It Right

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 2

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An old man is on his death bed. He asks God for a chance to re-live his life, to make things right. He gets his wish; but not as he expected.This is the story of that second chance.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   DoOver   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

We just got to the bus stop in time. I followed Jack onto the bus; paused and saw Anne's best friend, Joanne, sitting near the back. I walked back and took a seat next to her. She looked at me and asked,

"Why aren't you wearing your usual makeup?"

"I don't know. I just felt like I needed a change. Don't you like it?"

"It's okay, I guess, if you like the plain Jane look; but I thought you were trying to get Todd to notice you. I'm not sure that way will work."

"You know, I really don't care anymore."

"Wow, if that's the case maybe I'll go after him."

"Be my guest."

I sat there thinking, not really paying attention to Joann's endless dribble about the guys in our class and who was going with who, and who was breaking up. I had more immediate concerns. I had to find out what year it was. I had no clue how old I was. What grade I was in.

"Shit, I don't even know what classes I'm taking; where I have to be this morning. How am I ever going to do this? I looked down in my lap and there staring me in the face was my answer; Algebra 1. If Anne has algebra 1 this year, that means that she's in ninth grade this year. When we were going to junior high I used to kid her all the time about the fact that I was taking algebra in eight grade at the same time she was taking it in ninth grade. That meant she, I, was about fifteen years old. I had to find out the date to be sure; it looked like early spring, March or April. Her birthday was in April.

"Joann, I interrupted, what's today's date?"

"April 8, I think, why?"

"I forgot, that's all. I seem to be in a fog this morning. I can't even remember my schedule for today."

"Just like mine, homeroom, then algebra, history and science, and then lunch. Don't worry your schedule is taped to the inside of your locker."

"Shit, my locker, I don't remember the combination, I thought, how am I going to get it opened."

The bus pulled up in front of the school; it was smaller than I remembered. Joann and I went in. I followed her to her locker and watched as she opened it. I stood in front of the locker next to hers and fumbled with the lock.

"What the hell are you doing, your locker is over here?

I looked at her, red faced,

"Thanks, I told you I was out of it this morning. You don't happen to know my combination do you?"

"You really are out of it this morning, she said, opening her locker door wider and pointing to a piece of paper taped to the top of the door. We always do this just in case of emergencies."

I memorized the number, tried it, and the locker door swung open.

"Thanks, you're a life saver."

"Come on get your books, the bell is about to ring."

I grabbed my books for the morning and followed her into the classroom just as the bell sounded. Fortunately, there were only two empty seats left, she took one and I took the other. The teacher took attendance and made a couple of announcements. We stood for the pledge of allegiance. Then the bell rang and we were off to algebra. Once again I waited for Joann to sit, then stood talking to her until the rest of the class took their seats, if there was an open seat next to her I'd take it, if not, I sit in the back, figuring that I would always choose to sit by her if I could. If seating was alphabetical, I would be near the back.

"Miss Wilson will you please take your seat so we can begin. Thank you. Today we are going to take a little quiz to see how well you understand last week's lessons."

A groan filled the room.

Mr. Albertson gave each student in the front row copies of the quiz. They were passed back until we all had one.

"Everybody have one, okay begin."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.