Who Played Whom?
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by stetson

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Is Sandy fooling her mother, or is her mother actually encouraging Sandy's sexual growth? Does Sandy really want Tim to go out with her best friend, or is she testing him? Is this really a good time to be teasing Sandy? Just who's being honest here? As the world turns through the days of our lives, Tim just hopes he doesn't end up in General Hospital. Part 4 of the Sandy and Tim series. The segment should stand alone, but don't you usually read a story from the beginning?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Friday, August 17

Tim had to admit it. The party was fun and Liz was beautiful. She wore an emerald green wraparound dress, about knee length. The dress accented her figure perfectly, and the length of the dress made it look demure when she was standing but opened up to show a lot of thigh when she sat down and crossed her legs. She seemed excited to be able to show Tim off to her colleagues, and her naturally outgoing personality made the time go quickly.

It was a fun night. Because of their ages they weren't drinking, so they had clear heads and didn't make fools of themselves. As the function wore down Liz made a quick trip to the ladies room, and then they were off.


They had a pleasant conversation on the way home. Tim asked her why she was still living at her parents' house when she seemed to be doing so well in her job, and Liz explained that she was staying there at her parents' request. "I'm the oldest of four children," she elaborated. "I just turned nineteen and the others are twelve, ten and seven. I don't think my parents planned it very well," she laughed. "Anyway, when I graduated and got a job they asked me to stay to help my mother with the other kids. There are a lot of practices, lessons, appointments, and so forth, so I help in chauffeuring everyone back and forth, fixing meals, that sort of thing. I think my mother also wants me around as a role model for my little sisters. But, whatever, it works for us all. My folks give me a lot of leeway and they realize that I'm gradually going to be expanding my horizons. We all seem to be happy with it."

As Tim drove Liz home he noticed that she seemed a little fidgety, but he assumed she was just nervous about how the night went. When he pulled into the driveway and walked her to the door, he started to say goodnight and she put her hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Won't you come in for a minute?" she asked. "When we first talked I mentioned that I'm not used to this dating thing, and I really would like to say goodnight where the neighbors won't be able to see me. Do you mind?"

"No, that's fine, but what about your parents?"

As she unlocked the door and they entered the house, she said quietly, "Well, that was one of the deals I made with my parents. We agreed that if I wanted privacy at any time, then I would get complete privacy. No questions asked and no explanation needed. I told them last night that I wanted to be able to talk with you for a while and to say goodnight to you without rushing, and my father said that we could use his den. He even said we could have a drink, if you want."

"Really?"

"Yeah. No more than one, he said, but for him that's a big concession. Like I said, it's working out pretty well."

Liz led them to her father's den, which was just off of the front hallway. She closed the door behind them and pulled an armless chair out from her father's desk. "Have a seat, she said. Do you like scotch whisky?"

"Actually, I do," Tim replied, "but I don't get a chance to have it very often. After all, I'm only eighteen," he laughed.

Liz walked over to her father's bar, got some glasses and started pouring. "This is one called 'The Macallan.' It's one of my father's favorites. He lets me sip it from time to time, and I like it, too. It has a little bit of a peaty taste, and it's really smooth." Liz walked back carrying a tray that held three glasses of whisky, a small bottle of water and a towel.

"I thought you said A drink," said Tim.

"Oh, don't worry. It'll work out. I'm not trying to get you drunk," Liz laughed. She poured some of the water in her glass and took a sip. "Can I ask you a question, though?" she asked as she walked around a little nervously.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Didn't you have a good time tonight?"

"As a matter of fact, Liz, I really did. I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. It was fun and I'm glad I went."

"Well, after the scene you made at Sandy's last week, I thought you might stop somewhere on the way home."

"Stop somewhere?"

"Yeah. You know, a lover's lane or something. I thought you might want to put some moves on me."

Tim's radar immediately went up. He realized this could be a dangerous situation. "Oh, Liz. I was just messing with you and Sandy. I thought it was probably the only time I would ever have a chance to get my hands on breasts like yours, and it was a good chance to see how Sandy would react."

"Oh. So I guess you're not really interested in me."

"Do I want to date you? No, I have to say 'no.' I'm dating Sandy and I'm lucky to be with her. Do I think you're beautiful and a wonderful person? Yes. I do, because you are."

"Thank you, Tim. That was very nice. So you do like me?"

"Of course I like you, Liz. You're fabulous."

"Thank you, Tim, because I like you too, and I really wanted to thank you for taking me tonight." With that, Liz pulled the tie on her dress and it fell open.

"Holy shit!" Tim exclaimed, spitting out the whisky he had just drunk.

Liz slipped her dress off her shoulders. She was wearing an emerald green bra that matched her dress, and nothing else. Tim's attention was immediately drawn to Liz's shaved pussy, as she stood there with her hands on her hips.

"Oh my God," Tim sputtered. "Oh, my fucking God!"

"Sandy told me you like it when girls dress this way," Liz said. "I did it for you, hoping you'd discover it on the way home. When you didn't, I didn't really know what to do. Do you like my outfit?"

"Holy crap, Liz! Have you been that way all night?"

"No, I took my panties off when I visited the ladies room as we left the party. I took them out of my purse on the way home and left them for you as a souvenir. You'll find them in your car."

"You took them off in the ladies room? Did anyone see you?"

"No, Tim," Liz laughed. "I did it in the stall. It wouldn't have mattered if I took them off out by the sink, though; you'd be surprised at what happens in the ladies room at the end of the night. No one asks any questions, if you know what I mean."

Tim couldn't move his eyes from Liz's groin. "So you were like this all the way home?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.