Who Played Whom?
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by stetson

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Is Sandy fooling her mother, or is her mother actually encouraging Sandy's sexual growth? Does Sandy really want Tim to go out with her best friend, or is she testing him? Is this really a good time to be teasing Sandy? Just who's being honest here? As the world turns through the days of our lives, Tim just hopes he doesn't end up in General Hospital. Part 4 of the Sandy and Tim series. The segment should stand alone, but don't you usually read a story from the beginning?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Tuesday, August 6

Working in the kitchen, Darcy glanced through the window. Tim and Sandy were sitting out by the pool, studying for their final exams."I don't know why she wears that old high school suit," Darcy thought. "It flattens her boobs and makes her look like a pencil. Why doesn't she wear one of her bikinis, so she can flash her tits at him? That's what Tim wants to see."

"Man, I love that Speedo," thought Tim. "It's almost see-through, and it's so thin her nipples poke out every time she hits the water or even thinks a sexy thought. And it's so high cut on the thighs, her pussy is really out there. Those racing suits are what some of the girls on the swim team used to play with to tease the boys. I can understand that. You put a solid black one-piece skintight suit on someone as tall and thin as Sandy and she looks like a seven-foot tall Amazon. God, she's gorgeous."

"Tim seems to like this suit," Sandy thought. "It's like he can't keep his eyes off me when I wear it. I guess it's because it's so thin that it's almost see-through. I remember the girls on the team insisted that we get black suits instead of white ones so we wouldn't be completely on display when we wore them. Juicy Lucy was the only one who voted for the white, if I remember correctly, but course we all knew why she wanted the white suit. And they're cut up so high on the thighs, they really accent our pubes. But, whatever. He likes it, and that's fine with me. It covers me, but I really feel sexy when I wear it in front of him."

Darcy pulled the sliding glass door open and stepped outside. "Sandy?"

"Yeah, mom."

"I need to run to the store to get a few things for dinner. Do you need anything?"

"Oh boy! Skinny-dipping time," Tim shouted.

Darcy's eyebrows shot up and she looked at Sandy questioningly.

Sandy rolled her eyes and looked pitifully at her mother. "Don't worry, mom, I'll duct tape him to the chair while you're gone. He won't get away with anything. And no, thanks, I don't need anything."

"Ok, honey. I'll just be a couple of minutes; I didn't realize I was out of a couple of ingredients.

"No problem, mom," Sandy said as she stood and put her book on the chair. "I'll make him behave while you're gone." She turned to Tim. "I'll be right back," she said. "I need to go potty. You behave yourself, ok?"

"Let me know if you need any help," he replied.

Looking at her mother, Sandy simply shook her head. "Why do I put up with this?" she remarked as they walked back into the house.

"Probably because he's fucking you silly," Darcy thought.

As Sandy walked towards the pool bathroom adjacent to the garage, Darcy told her she would be back in about ten minutes. "See you then," Sandy cheerfully replied.


Tim glanced up when he felt someone watching him. His breath caught as he saw the vision in the doorway. She was posed like a Bob Fosse dancer. Her arms were raised, and her hands were planted on the sides of the doorjamb. Her weight was on one leg, causing her hip to jut out.

She was wearing heels. Stiletto heels. Really, really HIGH stiletto heels. With the five-or-so-inch heels, she was well over six feet (about 190 cm) tall.

And she was wearing a bright lemon-yellow skirt. A short yellow skirt. Actually, it was a really REALLY short yellow skirt.

And nothing else.

When she saw the totally zoned-out expression on Tim's face, she knew she had his attention. Her firm breasts jiggled as she did her best "runway walk" towards him, pounding her feet firmly on the ground. As she neared, he realized that she really wasn't wearing a skirt; it was a yellow scarf that she had wrapped around herself and knotted at the front of her right hip.

Sandy used her left leg to knock Tim's legs apart, and Tim gasped audibly as he felt the damp warmth of Sandy's naked pussy settle on the bare skin of his left thigh. Sandy put her arms around Tim's neck and gazed deeply into his eyes.

Tim simply stared ahead, fixated on Sandy's uncovered breasts as they hovered right in front of his face. "Tim, baby, ... Tim ... Are you there, Tim?" she asked. There was no response. Putting a hand under his chin, Sandy raised Tim's head and continued. "My face is up here, Tim."

"Yeah, but the rest of you is down here," he objected.

Sandy was silent for a second, and then broke down in laughter. "God, you are so funny," she exclaimed. Trying to get serious, she gave him a hug and then continued. "Tim, baby, do you remember when we first started dating, and you told me that if I ever wanted anything from you I should wear a short skirt?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.