Who Played Whom?
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by stetson

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Is Sandy fooling her mother, or is her mother actually encouraging Sandy's sexual growth? Does Sandy really want Tim to go out with her best friend, or is she testing him? Is this really a good time to be teasing Sandy? Just who's being honest here? As the world turns through the days of our lives, Tim just hopes he doesn't end up in General Hospital. Part 4 of the Sandy and Tim series. The segment should stand alone, but don't you usually read a story from the beginning?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sunday, July 21

Sandy tried to avoid opening her eyes and acknowledging the day. Her mind slowly awakened, though, and she realized that Sunday morning had arrived. In a mental haze she reflected back on the weekend, running her adventures with Tim through her mind.

There was that wild fuck when they first arrived, the teasing of the pizza delivery boy followed by the slow fuck while they ate dinner, and then the comfortable, emotional lovemaking session before they fell asleep Friday night.

They had a nice 'good morning' screw Saturday morning, followed by a steamy session in the shower before going out for lunch. Her continual teasing of him while they were out resulted in his violating her in another wild aerobic session as soon as they returned from lunch, and in the evening he took her in the kitchen while she was heating up the barbecue they had picked up for dinner. After a lot of cuddling, they had a long, slow, sweet screw before drifting off to sleep cuddled in each other's arms Saturday night.

"Not bad," she thought. "Eight times in a day and a half. With any luck, we can get into the double digits before heading back home."

She was lying on her back crosswise on the bed, and Tim had an arm and a leg on top of her. The sheets were in shambles. As her mind focused, Sandy suddenly realized that her muscles were extremely sore. "Boy, my lack of bed time with Tim has let me get out of shape," she thought. "I really need to do something about that." Trying to loosen up her muscles, Sandy pointed her toes, stretched her arms above her head and stretched her long, lithe body as far as she possibly could.

Sandy's motion woke Tim, causing his eyes to pop open. The first thing he saw was the hard nipple and tiny areola of Sandy's left breast, flattened by her stretching, just inches away from his face. It was too much for him to resist. Tim flicked the nipple of Sandy's left breast with his tongue, while pinching her right nipple. "Good morning, beautiful," he said. "How are you feeling today?"

"Mmmm. Hey, baby. I'm sore," she replied. "We obviously need to do this more often. I'm getting out of shape."

Tim's tongue found Sandy's nipple again, while his hand moved down to lightly pull on her closely-trimmed pubic hair. "Well, I'm willing to do my part," he said. Scooting down her body, Tim softly kissed the top of her left thigh. "I swear, the things I have to do, just to make you happy," he teased.

"You can put your tongue to better use than that, sweetie," Sandy whispered, as she came out of her stretch and spread her legs, inviting him in.

Thirty minutes later, Sandy had racked up revolution number nine.

After a light breakfast, Sandy decided that a warm bath would do nicely. Lounging in the bubbles, she called out to Tim. "Hey, baby, why don't you strip the bed? If you just pile all the sheets in the corner, I'll take them home with me and wash them."

"I'll strip the bed, but I'll take everything home and wash them at my house. I doubt that your mother would appreciate your washing my bed sheets."

"I suppose you're right, it might look a little suspicious. After all, as far as she knows, I've been staying at the sorority house.

"I'm feeling better, but I'm still amazingly sore and my muscles are really tired. I can barely move. I think I'm going to walk funny for a week."

"Well, if you weren't so horny all the time, maybe we could do some other things," Tim teased as he walked into the bathroom.

"I have a lot of lost years to make up for," Sandy replied. Grabbing and shaking Tim's semi-hard penis, Sandy continued. "And besides, I need to build up some muscles in this thing. After all, its sole purpose is to make me happy, right?"

"I'll show you some muscles, baby," Tim laughed. He flexed his cock, causing it to pulse in Sandy's hand.

Holding Tim's cock and patting it on the head, Sandy spoke directly to it as if talking to a small child. "You take good care of him while I'm in here, ok? Don't let him get into trouble. And if you're good and I'm feeling better, maybe I'll have a little present for you when I get out." She gave it a little kiss and collapsed back into the bubbles.

Twenty minutes later, Tim heard a plaintive call from the bathroom. "Tim, can you come help me, please? I'm having trouble getting up."

"What? You've fallen and you can't get up?"

"This is not a time for jokes, Tim," came the pointed reply.

Tim found Sandy sitting on the edge of the tub as the water drained. "My legs are so sore I'm not sure I can stand up," she complained. "And even if I can stand, I'm afraid I might fall over when I try to get out of the tub."

"No problem, baby," Tim laughed. He handed her a towel and put his hands under her arms to steady her. "Tell you what. How about if you swing your legs out of the tub first."

Sandy did so, and found herself staring at Tim's crotch. Picking up his flaccid member, she spoke to it again. "This is very nice of you, you know? You really do deserve a reward." She took his entire penis into her mouth and slowly pulled back, sucking gently and massaging its underside with her tongue. When she pulled off, she looked at it as it hardened and lengthened. "Ooh, I think it likes that, Tim! I think I may have found something here!"

"You are truly evil, you know that? You keep that up and you're going to find yourself face down on the floor as it gives you an internal massage. Maybe that would put you in your place."

"Oh, I know my place, baby. Don't worry about that. It's flat on my back with my legs spread. Unless you prefer another position, of course. I want to go back to my place just as soon as I can, but I just don't think I have the strength right now."

"Well, let's get you dried off and vertical, first," Tim replied. "Ready? Let's go." Pulling Sandy to her feet, Tim brought her into a bear hug. Lightly kissing her nose, he held her for a moment. "This seems to work," he said.

"It seems to be working on something," Sandy replied, grinding her crotch against his. "I think I feel something pressing against my stomach."

"You seem to have that effect on people."

"People? Or just you?"

"People. Most definitely." He nuzzled her neck and lightly bit her earlobe. "I've noticed how people have started looking at you in the past few months. Older men, in particular, but also guys my age and even women. You seem to be sending off vibes or something. Maybe it's some sort of 'I've been fucked and don't you wish you did it' sort of thing, I don't know. Whatever, though, you are definitely hot, and people want you bad. Really bad."

Sandy slumped against Tim. "Oh my God, Tim," she exclaimed. "Are you serious? That is so hot! My knees are getting weak, though, and I don't think I can stand up."

"Here, let's get you settled," he suggested. Putting one arm behind her knees and the other around her back, Tim lifted Sandy and carried her into the bedroom. Setting her down with her back to the bed, he grabbed the towel and dried her off as she supported herself against the bed and the bedside table. He then threw the towel on top of the dirty sheets and eased Sandy down so she was sitting on the bed. Helping her lie down and moving her more to the center of the bed, he then knelt between her legs. "You ok?" he asked.

"Oh, I'll be fine. It's just that my legs are so sore from having you between them so much this weekend. It's like I've been riding a horse all day for three days."

"You like having a horse between your legs?"

Sandy laughed. "Are you kidding? A thousand pounds of throbbing muscle between my legs? What's not to love?"

Tim leaned over and kissed her bellybutton. "Evil," he said. "Truly evil. Gorgeous, though, and sexy as hell."

"Tim, were you serious?"

"About what?"

"About how men look at me now? And do girls really look at me like I'm sexy or something?"

"Oh, yeah! When we go out I watch the people, and it's funny how they react when they see you. The guys try not to stare, but I see how they eye you from head to toe. Especially when you're showing a lot of leg and wearing heels. Your legs look a mile long, and it's like they're trying to figure out how far up they go, or something." He leaned over and kissed and lightly sucked on Sandy's left nipple. "And when it's clear that you're braless, well, let's just say that the guys obviously start fantasizing."

"Are you serious? I can't believe that. And girls react too?"

"They sure do! I can't read their faces as well as I can guys, but it looks like some of them are jealous of the way you look and move, some of them are pissed off and worried about their guys' paying attention to you, and the rest look like they want to drag you into the ladies' room, rip off your panties and lick you senseless."

"Good thing you talked me out of wearing panties," Sandy laughed. "Sounds like I could be going through them pretty quickly."

Tim moved a hand down to Sandy's hotbox and felt the dampness. "You really like this, don't you? Or did I just not dry you off very well?"

"Oh, you spent a lot of time drying me off there," Sandy replied, "but then you just got me all wet again. It's kind of exciting to discover that you have an effect on people."

"Well, you sure had an effect on me," Tim assured her. Leaning over again, Tim returned to kissing and nibbling at Sandy's nipples. "As soon as I saw you I knew I was in love. Or was it lust? I can never remember." He began kissing his way down her body. "But anyway, you are without question the sexiest girl I have ever seen, whether in person or in pictures. All the way down from your incredible mind to your absolutely fabulous legs." He gave a soft lick to her pussy and lightly sucked on her clitoris. "And everything in between, of course. You are absolutely perfect."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.