Who Played Whom? - Cover

Who Played Whom?

Copyright© 2012 by stetson

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Is Sandy fooling her mother, or is her mother actually encouraging Sandy's sexual growth? Does Sandy really want Tim to go out with her best friend, or is she testing him? Is this really a good time to be teasing Sandy? Just who's being honest here? As the world turns through the days of our lives, Tim just hopes he doesn't end up in General Hospital. Part 4 of the Sandy and Tim series. The segment should stand alone, but don't you usually read a story from the beginning?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Wednesday, July 17

"Hi, Tim. How'd things go with your parents?"

"Great! They had no problem with me going up to school for the weekend. They thought it was a good idea for me to double-check that all my bills are paid. I told them I would see if I can get my books for next semester, too."

"Ooh, good move. What about my going with you?"

"Actually, they thought that was a good idea, too. They don't particularly like me driving that far by myself. Have you talked with your mom yet?"

"No, I wanted to make sure you were going first. I'll talk with her now and call you back. Bye, babe."

Sandy found her mother out on the patio, reading a book. "Hey, mom, can I ask you a quick question?"

"Sure, honey. What is it?"

"Tim is going up to school this weekend, to check his apartment and make sure everything is ok. His parents don't want him to drive by himself, so he was wondering if I could come with him."

Darcy forced a cough, to keep herself from laughing. "Oh, she is so going to get laid this weekend," she thought. "God, I hope she comes back tired and sore. She needs it so bad."

"And what will you be doing while Tim is checking on things, honey?" Darcy asked.

"I called the sorority, and they're going to be working this weekend on setting up for Rush Week. I'll help them paint and fix up the house on Saturday. My room is empty, so I can spend Friday and Saturday nights there, and Tim and I will drive back on Sunday."

Biting her tongue and trying hard not to laugh and let Sandy know that she knew Sandy would never see the inside of the sorority house, Darcy simply said, "That sounds fine, honey. Just follow the usual rules; call me when you get there so I know you're safe, and call me when you're leaving so I know you're on the way. Ok?"

"Sure, mom, that sounds great. Tim will appreciate it. I'll call him to let him know. Thanks."

"Oh, I'm sure he WILL appreciate it, honey," Darcy thought. "You ought to at least try to go by the sorority house, though, just to say hello."

"Have a good time," she said. Chuckling to herself, Darcy went back to her book.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.