Who Played Whom? - Cover

Who Played Whom?

Copyright© 2012 by stetson

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Is Sandy fooling her mother, or is her mother actually encouraging Sandy's sexual growth? Does Sandy really want Tim to go out with her best friend, or is she testing him? Is this really a good time to be teasing Sandy? Just who's being honest here? As the world turns through the days of our lives, Tim just hopes he doesn't end up in General Hospital. Part 4 of the Sandy and Tim series. The segment should stand alone, but don't you usually read a story from the beginning?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sunday, July 14

"Mmmmm. Swim team practices were never like this," said Sandy.

She had her back to the swimming pool wall, with her arms spread wide over the pool deck coping, holding her head out of the water. The bra cups of her bikini top were pushed to the side and her bikini bottoms were down to her knees. Tim, her boyfriend, was facing her, playing with and teasing the nipples of her smallish breasts while keeping an eye on her mother as she worked in the kitchen. Occasionally, Tim would reach down to tickle Sandy's clit and fondle her vaginal lips.

"You mean you never teased the boys on the team, hoping they would get boners in their little Speedos?"

"Oh, God, no! I was so shy and bashful it was scary. You know that. I had ... have ... small tits and I was really embarrassed to walk out in front of the boys in my suit. Of course, being embarrassed made my nipples poke out, and that made me even more embarrassed. I thought they were all looking at me and laughing."

"Did the guys ever get hard?"

"Yeah, occasionally. Lucy liked to tease them, and when she got a reaction she was all over the guy."

"Getting pissed at him?"

"Are you kidding? She'd have her hand in his suit."

"Lucy?"

"Yeah. I don't think you ever met her. 'Juicy Lucy' we used to call her. She was one of the class sluts. She was on our diving team, and she would get up on the diving board and ... adjust, I guess is a good word ... the leg openings of her suit. The guys all seemed to time their laps so that would be at that end of the pool when she was getting ready to dive. One time when the coach was inside she took her arms out of her suit's shoulder straps, and when she hit the water the top of her suit ended up around her waist. She didn't seem to mind it happening; I really think she was disappointed that it didn't come all the way off.

"She was really popular with the boys on the team. Part of that, I suppose, is that she liked to entertain them after practice."

"Not your thing, though."

Sandy smiled sweetly. "Not on your life, baby. I was saving myself for you. And now that I've had you, I know that I made the right decision.

"I'm so horny, though, I'm about to explode. We just can't get any private time this summer. It's nice to be able to be here, take a couple of classes at the community college and relax around the pool, but I need to have you in me. I mean, I REALLY need to have you in me. What has it been now? Two months?"

"Yeah, something like that. Trust me, I'm going nuts, too. I need to get my cock in you something bad. In between our families and our classes, though, we just haven't been able to work it out. I wish we could get away somehow."

"Why don't we?"

"How in the world would we get that past our folks?"

"I don't know. We need to come up with something, though. God, I wish I could figure it out.

"Hey! How about if you tell your folks that you need to go check up on your apartment to pay your bills, pick up your mail, that sort of thing. You could go up to school on Friday, spend Saturday taking care of your stuff, and come back on Sunday."

"Well that might work, but how does that get us together?"

"Easy. I'll tell my folks that since you're headed up there, I'll go with you to keep you company on the ride, and to help the girls at the sorority get ready for Rush Week. Your apartment stuff might take ten minutes, I'll blow off the sorority, and we'll have Friday night, all day Saturday, and Sunday morning together. Think of all the fucking we can do."

"You have no idea how much I would love to get you in bed for two nights. What do we do if your parents say no, though?"

"Well, we'll just have to play it by ear. If we have to punt, we punt, and if they flat out say no then we're no worse off than we are right now. I need your cock, though, so I'm willing to try just about anything that might work. If it doesn't work," she added slyly, "I'll just have to stick to playing with Mr. Happy."

"Mr. Happy?"

"That's my dildo, you idiot."

"Ok; let's go for it, then. I hate to think of being replaced by Mr. Happy."


Darcy was puttering around in the kitchen, passing the time and trying to keep an eye on Sandy and Tim without being too obvious.

"Just look at her," she thought. "To think that I was worried about her. She was in her own little world while she was going through high school, stuck between her classes, the swim team and all those books she read. She never went out, never showed any interest in boys, and hardly ever talked to anyone. Then she met Tim, and now, she's a changed woman.

"Instead of a naive, immature girl, my daughter is now a real woman." Chuckling cynically to herself, Darcy thought that it all seemed to go back to that weekend last fall when Sandy and Tim drove down from school to attend a wedding. "From the smell in the living room you'd have thought they were having an orgy in there. She must have really been ripe to burst. Good thing Bill and the boys were all asleep, or else there would have been some real explaining to do. Sandy must have given in to him either that night or right after they went back to school, because all of a sudden all of her pent-up pressures vanished.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.