Conan - Cover

Conan

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Chapter 4

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Join Arnold "Conan" Schwartz as he has the adventure of a lifetime, or is it really a lifetime. Anyway, he goes into a coma and wakes up in Rome at the time of Claudius. He becomes a breeding slave and is 'forced' to fuck about every female in sight! He soon makes his way up the social ladder and becomes a friend of Claudius. He goes so far as to clean up Rome and become rich in the process.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

None of these men were in very good shape, so that was the first thing we had to work on. I explained what I wanted to do about getting them into good physical shape before we started any serious training. I started them off with some light calisthenics, and I saw that I had a ways to go, but the men all wanted to make the grade, so I pushed them to see if any would quit on me. After half an hour of working out, I could see that they needed a rest, so I called a halt.

While we were waiting for them to catch their breath, I gave them a rundown on what I hoped to teach them. They had all seen the way I handled the three professional guards, so they were convinced that I could back up what I had to say. I did confess that I was new to teaching, so I probably would make some mistakes, but they were going to have to bear with me as I worked out a program for them.

After 15 minutes rest, I put them through another 30 minutes of light calisthenics, and they were ready to call it a day at that point. I sent them to the baths, and they were all grateful for the break. I needed to bathe too, for I had my command performance with our employer for tonight.

Before I could get to the baths, I was sent to the household metal worker to take off my collar. Actually, I was very glad to get that off, both because of what it symbolized, and because it would be a convenient handle for an enemy to grab hold of. I almost ran to the baths to celebrate my freedom!

That evening, shortly after supper, I was summoned to the Mistress' bedroom. Man, this room was like it was from a Hollywood spectacular or an HBO miniseries. The room was about twice as large as an average bedroom of the type I was familiar with, and it had a monster bed easily large enough to sleep five or six people. All about the room were dressing tables and loungers and places for storing clothes (I hesitate to call them closets). There were dozens of candles scattered about putting a gentle glow of light on the room. I don't know how it was done, but the temperature of the room was perfectly adjusted to allow for vigorous exercise without the participants becoming uncomfortable.

The only jarring note was that, in one corner of the room, was a little nook screened by very sheer cloth panels. Sitting behind the screen was a woman holding a very long knife. I assumed that she was the bodyguard of final resort. I was dressed in normal clothes that a citizen might wear at home, nothing ostentatious, but something that was pleasing to the eye.

On the other hand, Mistress was dressed (if you could call it that) in a diaphanous gown that was completely transparent. No, that was the correct word—it was not translucent, it was transparent. I didn't know her age, but I assumed that she was in her 30s. Nevertheless, she was a beautiful woman at whatever her age. She was around 5'-4" tall with a perfectly proportioned body. Her breasts were possibly a little on the large side, but they had almost no sag. By the mere fact that this was Imperial Rome, I knew that they had to be natural, since there were no plastic surgeons around in this era specializing in boob jobs.

She was wearing no jewelry, and she didn't need any. Any man would look only at her body and ignore any jewelry, anyway, so such stuff would have been a waste of time. She was barefoot, and her feet were exquisite, as were her ankles and legs, and... , oh, the list goes on, so I won't bore you with a detailed inventory.

I was ushered in, and I was seated at a small table where there was a wine service. One of her beautiful female slaves was standing at the table waiting to serve the wine, and I gratefully accepted a small glass. To my untrained palate, the wine was excellent, but that was a given, considering that Mistress was also drinking some of it. There was some small talk which I was unable to add much to, since I had not been in Rome long enough to have heard much gossip. Nevertheless, Mistress was an excellent conversationalist, so I enjoyed listening to what she had to say.

Mistress quickly tired of this stalling around and stood up. Of course, I did too, since my mother had been a stickler for teaching me proper manners. Mistress shrugged her shoulders and the gown fell toward the floor. Before it could get there, the slave had caught it and spread it over a lounger to one side of the bed.

Mistress said, "Come with me," and stepped toward the bed. I was right behind her as she lay down. "You may remove your clothes, now." I really was not wearing all that much, so I was as naked as she was in very short order. She smiled at my cock, which was already at full extension. In fact, it had been that way ever since I had initially caught sight of her in that gown she had been wearing. Mistress crooked her finger and I lay down beside her on the bed.

"Miriam and Alise have given me a glowing account of your prowess with a woman, so I want you to do the same with me. Some of your techniques are totally foreign to my experience, so I am looking forward to experiencing them. I leave you fully in charge of tonight's activities, so please begin."

"Mistress, it will be my pleasure to show you many of the things that I have been taught."

"Ah, tonight, you may call me Atrina, for that is my name. While we are in my bed, you are the Master and I am the slave."

Hot Damn! That was something I never expected. Those two women must have given me the reputation of a sex god. I damned well had better live up to it! I started out with teaching Atrina how to French kiss. It appeared to be totally unknown in this era, so it was a good place to start. "Very well, Atrina, we will start out by kissing. I have found that to be the best place to begin. As I kiss you, please open your mouth enough to let me get my tongue past your teeth. You will know what to do after that."

I used my free hand to direct her chin so that I could reach it easily as I bent over her. I kissed Atrina gently on the lips, and she responded about as I had expected. I then pressed the tip of my tongue passed her lips and against her teeth. She was rather tentative in opening her mouth, but I was able to get my tongue started between her teeth. I pushed a bit more firmly, but not hard enough to make it painful for either one of us. Now she got the idea and opened enough for me to get my tongue in far enough to begin massaging her tongue.

She may have had the effect described to her, but she had no idea what the sensations were really going to be like. Her eyes lit up like beacons, and she pushed her lips hard against mine. I continued to massage the inside of her mouth with my tongue and Atrina began to pant, just as Alise had done. Ah, she was already getting turned on! Now, I wondered if she would follow through with the obvious next step.

There it was! Atrina forced her tongue into my mouth and we started to duel with our tongues. She was already panting harder, so I knew that I was doing the right thing. We continued to kiss like this for a few minutes, and then I took a wild stab at pushing the boundaries. I released her chin and slid my hand down onto her shoulder and, from there, to her side just behind her perfect tit. I did not touch her tit, but I did massage her side over her ribs. Perfect, her arousal was growing. Now I could advance to the next level.

I gently broke the kiss, and I could see the disappointment in Atrina's eyes, but I did not tease her for long as I shifted my attention to her earlobe. Yes, I know, this was a near repetition of my actions with Miriam and Alise, but that was deliberate. Atrina had heard of that, and I wanted her to experience it, too. Anything else might have left Atrina feeling shortchanged, and I dared not do that if the rest of my plan was to be carried through.

The kissing and sucking and nibbling of Atrina's earlobe was having the desired effect. Her pants were getting stronger and stronger. I had hoped for an orgasm just from this activity if I was very lucky, but it looked like I was going to miss out on that. That's when I had a brainstorm: I bit down a little bit harder on her earlobe while shifting my fingers to her nipple and squeezing. Dammit, her scream scared the shit out of me and also the woman who was supposed to protect her. The woman with the knife jumped up and ran toward us, but Atrina recovered enough to wave her back before I had to battle over the knife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.