College Daze -Our First Year Together
Chapter 9: Cross-country Adventure To California

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9: Cross-country Adventure To California - Keith and Tandra are brother and sister. This is her first year as a Univeristy student, and his second. Their parents' suggest they become roommates, too. As expected by their parents, they become more than just roomies - and they aren't the only ones practising 'Family Love' . . . ! Not all tags apply to main characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School  

"We all in?" I asked my sister as we got ready to pull out of our parent's driveway. There was a definite sense of deja vu as I slipped the car into reverse, remembering that fateful day that Tandra and I had headed off for Hendrickson University.

"God, yeah! Let's put some miles under this beast!" Tandra enthusiastically suggested. "How many miles on it now?"

"Umm, six hundred and fourteen," I read the odometer of the new sedan that our parents had bought us just for this trip.

"Do I get to drive it, too?" she asked in a voice that said refusing her could shorten my lifespan to mere days.

"We'll see," I just had to tease her. Unlike most times, though, she didn't seem to bite on my ribbing like she usually did.

"Asshole!" was as good a reaction as I was going to get.

We'd managed to survive a full academic year at Hendrickson University, and were heading out to California for the summer. Our uncle had a job for me as a CGI artist, while my sister was looking forward to an English literature research project that our Aunt Rose was a part of. It was our aunt that had gotten Tandra the job, although my sister's passion for literature and writing probably had just as much to do with it as anything else.

"Keith? Can I drive from Cincinnati to Louisville?" my sister insisted on finding herself behind the wheel sometime before our trip was over.

"If you really want it that bad, Sis, you can have it at Columbus. Louisville's about as far as we're going to get today anyway. Would that make you happy? I'll even let you fight the traffic through Cincinnati, if you're going to be that masochistic about it."

"Umm, I'll give it my best shot, but you may have to help me. I don't know Cincinnati from a hole in the ground."

"And you figure I do?" I questioned her as we began to realize that Los Angeles wasn't just around the corner and down the street from Barberton, a little town of about 28,000 in central Ohio where we'd spent all our lives growing up

"I might get lost," she tried to drop a guilt trip on me.

"So? If we get lost, we'll just have to find our way back out, won't we? We won't be the first to go through that, and I doubt we'll be the last. Besides, wasn't that what Dad said was the best way to see a place? Get lost, then find a way out?" I reminded her.

"But what if we never find our way out?"

"Then we'll spend the rest of our short little lives driving up and down the freeways of Cincinnati, eventually run out of gas, then sit at the side of the road until we die," I sarcastically suggested.

"Oh great! You sure give a girl something to look forward to!" she finally took the bait.

"Yeah, but at least when we go, we'll go together,"I reminded her, a sneaky smile working its way on to my lips.

"That's not much of a concession ... asshole," she snapped back, then allowed herself to sulk for about half a mile. There was just too much excitement between us for her to stay like that any farther.

Our route would take us down to Memphis, then west through Little Rock, and over to Oklahoma City. There we'd pick up the legendary Route 66 and explore it until we reached Kingman, Arizona. At that point, we'd decided to detour up to Las Vegas, then follow Interstate 15 into California, where Interstate 10 would get us close to our aunt and uncle's place. I had no idea exactly where in the Los Angeles Basin our relatives lived, but we could always phone them for last-minute directions.

Actually, Tandra got us through Cincinnati with only one missed turn, and had us back on route in a matter of ten minutes or so. We finally stopped on the southwest side of Louisville, finding a decent motel that was clean and quiet without too much difficulty. Once settled in, there was a greasy-spoon restaurant across the street that had some of the best food I could remember. Both of us stuffed ourselves until I was beginning to wonder if we'd be able to make the trip back to our room.

"Lord, I need a shower," Tandra declared once we'd gotten back from eating. "We haven't been out of that car all day, yet I feel like I'm covered in dust, dirt, and grit. How does that happen?"

"Who cares," I scolded her. "Just get that shower ready, and I'll be right in. Something tells me that this place had better have lots of hot water, because a certain wife has gotten me horny as hell for her luscious body."

To make a long story short, we used up all the allotted hot water in the first shower, than again for the second one, and made passionate love for the three hours in between. By the time midnight rolled around, I was exhausted, but it wasn't until Tandra assumed her favourite position on my chest that I could relax enough to actually fall asleep. She confessed to the same problem as she settled down on me, then dropped off just as I did. Neither one of us moved all night, but we'd been sleeping like that for so long that I didn't expect to change positions anyway.

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of my sister's light and restful breathing, and a hard-on that was beginning to get painful. As much as I could have lain with her perched on me like that, I really had to go — or redefine the concept of a "waterbed" if I didn't. Extracting myself as gently as I could so as not to disturb her, I snuck into the bathroom. When I came back out, Tandra had rolled onto her back, and one leg was bent at the knee with its foot pressed against the other knee. That left her pussy exposed in a way that I just couldn't resist. Being careful not to wake her as I climbed back onto the bed, I leaned over her thigh and began to lightly lick the cleft of her sex. It had been a long time since I'd wakened her to the thrills of an unexpected climax, and in my opinion, it was about time to correct that oversight.

"Mmm!" Tandra howled as the first waves of delight began to course through the juncture of her thighs, easing her into the day.

"Morning, Precious," I greeted her as I lifted my head momentarily from the feast of her juices that I was enjoying.

"God! You haven't done that to me for so fucking long!" she moaned as I felt her hands on my head pushing my lips tighter to her mound. "I'll get you for this, Keith Hayes! But you feel so fucking good on me! Don't you dare stop before I cum for you!"

"No chance of that," I took a short break from my morning meal of girl-cream, then went right back for seconds without waiting for a reply.

Tandra shifted herself so that I could now get my hands under her butt and gently squeeze her cheeks before prying them open to expose her puckered rosebud. As soon as I began, she spread her legs apart as far as they'd go, and those groans of pleasured delight only spurred me to lick, lap, and suck on her until she flooded me with a torrent of her juices, shivering uncontrollably as she came for me, hard.

"Wow! Can I look forward to that kind of morning every morning?" she almost begged.

"Maybe. I might have to alternate it with a pussy full of your big brother every once in a while, just to break the monotony, though."

"Keep it up, and I'll be in the same shape as Cassie! Big as a house by the time we get back home, too. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

It sure didn't take me long to figure that one out. When we'd left, Cassie's belly was just beginning to show, it was hard to tell which one of them was more excited, her or Bill. But that glow of happiness at their pending parenthood was impossible to miss. Seeing the two of them growing closer and closer every day, though, was something that both of us would miss over the summer, and we knew it.

"Does this mean you're going to let me have twins too?" I teased her, referring to Bill's confession that first night we'd all met for one of Tanya's inspirational sessions. Tandra groaned at the thought of two kids demanding our attention at the same time. I had to laugh as I kissed her belly before getting back up.

"Hey, a guy has to have his dreams, too, ya know. It's not just a 'Girl Thing' any more," I teased her, then reached down to offer her a hand to help her get out of bed. I had expected her to stand, but instead she just slid off the bed and up against my groin, taking me between her lips and refusing to release me until I'd filled her hungry belly with my seed.

"Mmm! Now I'm almost ready for lunch," she warned as she licked me clean again. I pulled her up roughly, then pressed my lips to hers while reaching behind her to gently paddle her firm, smooth butt-cheeks. Between that and her reactionary desires, I found my sister pushing her hips against me, that precious pussy of hers just begging to be filled with manhood. If she hadn't drained me mere minutes earlier, I'd have loved to accommodate her, too.

"You, Mr. Hayes, need a shower ... and after you made me cum that hard, your wife deserves one. Move it, Buster!"

As usual, we spent a lot of time in the shower, and actually managed to get each other clean in the process, although it was almost an afterthought. By the time we had, the water was beginning to run cold, which made a good incentive to get out, get dressed, and get back on the road. We left a little later than I'd originally planned, but it also worked to our advantage. The morning traffic had thinned out, and we were headed for Nashville before ten o'clock.

The night before, I'd gone over the map, and figured that we could make it to Memphis in a little over six hours. But Tandra really wanted to see Nashville, especially the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame. I'd never been a real country and western music fan, but I had to admit that spending the entire day touring some of those famous landmarks had to qualify as one of the highlights of the trip. Even the motel we stayed in that night was a little more luxurious than I had expected — and they had lots of hot water, too. Tandra kept me in that shower long enough to check!

The leg to Memphis the next morning was relatively quiet and restful, and Tandra drove a lot of it. She was becoming an extremely competent and comfortable driver, and I found myself easily able to relax while she was behind the wheel. With all the miles I'd done in my van as a courier driver, she said that she felt a little intimidated, but the more I tried to boost her confidence, the more relaxed she became. After only three days on the road, I truly believed that my life was safe in her hands. That morale boost would serve us well when she had to tackle the Los Angeles Basin.

It was a late lunch as we finally made it into Memphis, and the couple at the table next to us, who looked to be in their late fifties or early sixties, were jovially curious about our trek. Bev and James, as we found our what their names were, suggested that if we were going through Little Rock, we take a detour to Hot Springs, just west of there, then go around the south and west side of Lake Ouachita, and pick up the Interstate again at Fort Smith on the Oklahoma border. I never got an address from them, or I would have sent them a postcard to thank them for their recommendation. We were so impressed with Hot Springs that we stayed for an extra day, and even managed to find the birthplace of former President Bill Clinton!

It may have been a symbolic gesture, but one that I still remember fondly. Just before we crossed the bridge into West Memphis, Tandra wanted to see the banks of the mighty Mississippi. I found an access park near the river's shore, then taking our shoes off, we both dipped a toe into the muddy waters. Besides being silt-filled, that water was cold! But it also marked a point in our journey between the eastern part of the country that we were so used to and the beginning of our explorations of the mid- and western states that, until now, had only been names on a map.

For some reason, everything seemed so much different when we were in Hot Springs. To start with, we were over a thousand miles from Hendrickson, and now west of the Mississippi. But there also seemed to be a more relaxed atmosphere as well, which may have been an inducement to spend that extra day. By my calculations, it wouldn't be that hard to make up the time further down the road. I had no idea how wrong I was, but I still wouldn't have forgone that extra day amongst the trees and the cool breezes off the water of the surrounding lakes. For Tandra and me, it was almost like the honeymoon we'd promised ourselves, but hadn't taken yet.

That second night in Hot Springs was warm but breezy enough to dissipate the humidity of the day, and we turned off the air conditioner, opened the sliding patio door of our second-floor room, and made love for several long, delicious hours. My sister must have cum hard several times, because we were visited by the evening desk clerk twice as she investigated the reasons behind all the screaming. Personally, I didn't think she was all that noisy, but then, I could have easily missed it with the loud moans I emitted when she took me over the edge just as many times. But to save embarrassment as we checked out the next morning, we left fairly early. I'm not so sure that the night clerk expected to be called on at six in the morning, because he was sleeping behind the desk. It also became apparent that he hadn't been informed of the loud couple in Room 231 as nothing was said about it. I was glad of that, as I had no desire to explain our previous night. I do know that Tandra had a really hard time stifling her laughter as we headed for Fort Smith, and I wasn't doing too well myself. In fact, we almost had an accident in a little place just outside of town called Mountain Pine. I was still suffering from fits of laughing when the light turned red — and I did, too, as the other driver gave us a look of confusion. Her expressions sure didn't help us get over ourselves in a hurry, that's for sure.

Oklahoma City took us almost seven hours to reach, not including a few stops for gas, food, and a rest area that was just begging to be initiated into our "Hall of Lust" antics. Tandra spotted the sign for one of them about ten miles early, and immediately had my cock out of my pants and between her fingers.

"Tandra, what are you doing?" I wondered as the shock of her suddenly amorous attentions took my concentration off the road and on tho other things.

"Getting you ready for that rest stop up ahead," she told me as if this was the most natural thing to do on an Interstate highway.

"I thought you promised Mom you wouldn't do that when we were driving?"

"No, I promised her that I wouldn't blow you while the car was moving. You get this thing parked and I won't have to break my promise," her sly but sexy voice came back. With the unbelievable feelings she was running over my senses, I could have quite easily gotten a speeding ticket! I think we covered those ten miles in something short of seven minutes!

Someone up there must have been looking out for us, because as soon as we pulled off the highway and into the rest area, I spotted a lone parking stall away from everything else, and made a bee-line for it. I did manage to get the car stopped and out of gear by the time my sister had her lips around my shaft, her tongue slithering around the edges of my glans in the process, but it was a close race. She'd gotten me so hot that I came in a matter of minutes, sending streams of my hot seed deep into her belly as she swallowed every drop, then licked me clean. I searched for another dumpster to hide behind, but couldn't see one. So I eased her against the passenger door, yanked her shorts and panties down in one swift move, then licked and sucked her pussy until I thought even our Uncle Barry would be able to hear her — and he was still eighteen hundred miles away!

Because we'd started early that morning, it was still only mid-afternoon as the skyline of Oklahoma City came into view. Not including the time we'd spent in that rest area, the trip took us a little over seven hours, and I was ready for a break. Tandra had driven the last hundred miles, allowing me to catch a nap while she navigated us down the road.

"You want to stop here for the night, or push on so that we can make up some of the time we've lost?" I asked her. She seemed to be lost in thought, or maybe it was calculated conniving. Either way, we elected to head further west. By the time it started to get dark, Tandra spotted signs for a little place called Clinton, Oklahoma, and we pulled off for the night.

Finding a motel in Clinton was easy. Finding one that looked appealing, however, took a little more time. My sister spotted one that looked like it was right out or the early fifties, a series of small cabins with a driveway along one side of each cabin. The rates were reasonable, I though, but I had my reservations about the quality of the interiors.

"Sis, if I wake up in the morning covered in bug bites, you're going to hear about it all the way to California. You realize that, don't you?" I warned her.

"Stop your complaining. Would you rather sleep in the car? Hmm?"

That idea was about as appealing as an all-day plane crash, and I lugged one suitcase out of the trunk of the car and headed for the cabin. Tandra had gone on ahead of me and was opening the door when I got there. She reached inside to find the light switch. When they came on, I couldn't move for shock. The outside of the building looked like it was being held together by a wing and a prayer. The inside, however, looked like a modern, minimalist decor right out f Architectural Digest! I wondered if my sister had opened a door or a time-travel portal!

"Wow!" was all I could get out of my mouth.

"Yeah, what he said, only in English!" my sister's overwhelmed voice muttered as we were both frozen while taking in the dichotomy and contrast between interior and exterior. I was almost afraid to step inside for fear that I'd find it to be an optical illusion. But it wasn't, and we found the place to be almost as well-appointed as Sommers' estate had been, in its own way, except that this wasn't on anywhere near as grand a scale. And as an added bonus, the shower seemed to have access to an unlimited supply of hot water. Believe me, we definitely checked.

That extra couple of hours of driving must have taken more out of me than I'd thought, because it was something after eight o'clock the next morning when I woke up ... and there was something soft, wet, and warm impaled on my shaft. I may have had thirty seconds between waking and exploding. Now I knew what my sister had gone through in Louisville, among other places. Mind you, if I had my way about it, she'd go through a few more before I was ready for the undertaker. I must admit that waking to the sensations of an orgasm about to take hold of you is something that no one would ever forget.

"Mmm, morning, Precious," I greeted her when my body settled down enough to think, speak, and breathe again. "You did that out of revenge, didn't you?"

Mmm-hmm. How'd I do?" she snickered.

"Umm, I think I need to study the subject a little more before I let you know. The jury's still out," I teased her right back.

"Keep it up, asshole, and I'll go back to being a bratty little twerp again!" I was chastised, then kissed like there was no tomorrow. At that rate, we'd be lucky to make it to Amarillo before November, I though to myself. It wouldn't have taken a lot to get me to stay right there in my sister's loving embrace for the rest of the summer, that's for sure.

"What time is it, anyway?" I asked her, now trying to get myself half-way oriented again.

"Umm, just coming up on eight-thirty. Why?"

"Shit! I wanted to be out of here early so we'd be able to get down the road and a little closer to that junction for Las Vegas. At this rate, we won't have enough time to do more there than drive in, then drive right back out."

"We could call Uncle Barry and explain the situation. He might give us a couple more days if we're good," Tandra suggested.

"Yeah, maybe we could. But I need a shower so bad right now. Think we have time?"

"Is the Pope Catholic?" she snickered with that lascivious twinkle in her eye. Suffice to say that we didn't drain all the hot water, but it was getting close by the time we finally stopped making love under the splashing spray and decided to actually wash each other instead. I loaded the car while my sister made herself gorgeous — which doesn't take much, let me tell you — and we started towards the freeway, stopping for gas and some coffee before we hit the road again.

Amarillo rolled under us three hours later, and I stopped just long enough to fill the tank again while my sister snuck across the street for a couple of hamburgers, fries, and two very large Cokes. If we pushed hard enough, we just might make Gallup, New Mexico before my eyeballs rolled out of my head.

I knew Texas was a big state, but I wasn't prepared for the terrain leaving Amarillo. If you've ever heard of the "flat Earth" theory, I swear that's where it originated. For the first two hours west of Amarillo, I swear that if the family dog ever ran away, you'd be able to watch him for the next three weeks! If you're from that area, I probably should apologize for my eastern opinion, but I've never seen that much dead-flat ground in my life!

The mountains around Albuquerque, New Mexico made for a welcome relief from the flatness of western Texas. I was feeling the effects of all that driving, but Tandra said she was full of energy still, and that she'd take over if I wanted to push on a bit more that day. It was about five when we stopped for supper, and a little before six when she picked up the Interstate again. It's the funniest thing, but I can be wide awake and alert as anything, but put a steering wheel and a windshield in front of my face, and I'm done. That was the case here, too. As soon as I crawled into the passenger seat, my eyeballs sprung open. But now that Tandra was behind the wheel, I couldn't see any sense in swapping back, only to do it again in less than fifty miles. So, to keep her mind out of the realms of boredom, we started chattering about almost every subject that came to mind. Then I remembered that I wanted to call our uncle and see if we could take another couple of days to see Las Vegas. He answered on the third ring.

"Uncle Barry? It's Keith. We're just leaving Albuquerque, but we'd kind of like to take a detour up to see Las Vegas. Would it be okay if we were a couple days late?" I asked, feeling like I was walking on broken glass.

"Vegas, huh? You'll be cutting it tight, Keith. I've got an appointment for you to meet someone up in San Francisco on Tuesday, so the most I can give you is one day," our uncle broke the bad news. "Tell you what. Just come on straight through, and we'll set up a weekend trip to Vegas sometime before the summer's over. Would that work for you two?"

I conferred with my sister, and even though she looked a little disappointed, she conceded to our uncle's idea.

"Yeah, that'll work. Tandra looks a little disappointed, but a full weekend is about the same thing, I guess."

"Good. I'll see if I can get hold of Steve and borrow his airplane. We can fly up on the Friday and back on the Sunday night. I should be able to get some decent tickets for whatever shows are playing that weekend, and we'll make a party of it. By the way, are you twenty-one yet?"

"Not until September. Why?"

"Because they won't let you into the casinos until you are. I guess Tandra wouldn't be able to go in anyway. She's what? Eighteen?"

"Nineteen," I corrected him.

"Still too young, but we'll find something to either keep you two out of mischief, or get you into lots of it. How's the trip been so far?"

"Great!" I had to let him know. "Some of the sights we've seen have been like something out of a fairy tale for us. Tandra got to see a lot of Nashville, and we stayed an extra day in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Mom and Dad bought us a new car, and we've been having a ball with it ... and I won't tell you about the showers we've checked out until we're in Los Angeles, and out of Ma Bell's hearing."

"Keith!" I heard my sister's voice blast across the car. "Why don't you just go buy a video camera and put it on one of those porno channels!"

"Umm, sounds like someone isn't too keen on sharing all your adventures," Uncle Barry's voice echoed in my ear, along with a knowing laugh that I was beginning to think was a signature thing with him. "You two drive safe, and call me from Riverside. I'll give you directions from there. Okay?"

"Thanks, Uncle Barry. We're a long way from home, and feeling a little out of our element. As much fun as it's been, I'm starting to really look forward to getting to your place and out of this car. Say 'Hi' to Aunt Rose for us."

"I will. And give your sister a kiss for me, will you?"

"Umm, just one?" although my comment was more for my sister's benefit than my uncle's. She gave me a dagger's look, but those sparkling eyes betrayed her lack of anger.

As the miles rolled by and the red glare of the sunset took its toll of my sister's energy, the scenery slowly changed into something that reminded me of Radiator Springs from the movie Cars. Except that we really couldn't afford the time, both of us would have loved to follow the old highway and explore some of the off-route towns along the way.

We'd been driving for about an hour and a half since we'd left Albuquerque when Tandra started to yawn a lot. As soon as she spotted a rest area, she almost made a bee-line for the exit, then found a parking spot away from all the lights and traffic noise.

"You okay, Sis?" I tried to ease her anxiety.

"Yeah, but I sure could use an hour or two of sleep. You want to take over, or wait until I wake up?" she almost begged.

I don't think I was a lot more awake than she was, and wouldn't have made it to Gallup anyway. In response to her question, I sprawled across the seat and leaned against the locked passenger door, then offered her a perch on my lap and chest. Tandra crawled over, hugged me tightly, then laid her head on my chest.

"I love you, Keith Leonard," she murmured softly, her inner warmth as wonderful as the warmth of her body. Within minutes, she was breathing softly as she slept in my arms. I let my muscles loosen up slowly for a few minutes, then fell asleep myself.

Some time in the early morning hours, I woke with a stiff neck, sore back, and a heavy weight on me. And despite the fact that it was late June, it was cold. Not cool, but downright, make-you-shiver cold! My sister's body on me had held in some heat, although I had goose-bumps, and so did she.

"Sis? Tandra?" I called her softly. "Wake up, Precious. I've got to start the car and get some heat in here."

"Mmm? What? Who?" she struggled to wake up enough to understand. "Shit, it's cold in here! Is it snowing yet?"

"Tandra, let me start the car and get the heater working," I strongly suggested. "Is there a blanket or something in the back seat? You must be half frozen."

"Mmm? What? Oh, no, I'm fine. But I sure wish my big brother would hold me again. He's so nice and warm."

Just to emphasize her point, she sneezed, although trying to hold it back as best as she could.

"Precious, are you coming down with a cold on me?" my concerns for her health leaked out before I could stop them.

"Shit, I sure hope not. No one gets a cold in June ... do they?"

"Just stupid boys and girls like you and me that stop in the middle of nowhere, sleep in cars, and are too dumb to think about getting a blanket first ... but other than those types? Nope."

"Yeah? Well ... there are people like that ... I guess?" she mumbled even as she fought to wake up a little more.

I managed to get the car started again, and within a few minutes, the heater was blasting out hot air. But even with it running flat out, it took quite a while for the chill to leave us. I considered just letting the car run while we slept, but the thought of carbon monoxide poisoning and the current fuel supply all convinced me that it wasn't such a good idea after all.

"Sis, wiggle that pretty little ass of yours over here and let me get behind the wheel. It can't be more than a half hour to Gallup. If we get that far, we can figure out where we want to head for from there. Sure wish there was a coffee place open around here, though," I suggested.

Tandra struggled to move to where I'd been slouching, almost inventing an whole new form of choreography in the process. When she was finally sitting again, I looked behind the seat into the back and spotted what would serve as a blanket for her, then wrapped it around her body in an effort to give her as much warmth as I could. It must have worked, because she started to complain about the heat soon after.

"Keith, turn that damned heater down before I melt," she grumbled.

"You sweating yet?" I wanted to know.

"Sweating? Hell, I'm about to dissolve! Turn that damned thing down, would you?"

"Not until you break out in one hell of a sweat, Precious. You were sneezing back there, and I don't you getting a cold. If you stay wrapped up like that and sweat a bit, it should drive out any cold germs you might have picked up."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.