College Daze -Our First Year Together - Cover

College Daze -Our First Year Together

Copyright© 2012 by R.J. Shore

Chapter 7: Spring Vacation with The Sommers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Spring Vacation with The Sommers - Keith and Tandra are brother and sister. This is her first year as a Univeristy student, and his second. Their parents' suggest they become roommates, too. As expected by their parents, they become more than just roomies - and they aren't the only ones practising 'Family Love' . . . ! Not all tags apply to main characters.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Aunt   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   School  

It took Tandra and me a half hour to unpack and get used to this palace that Carson Sommers regarded as a summer cabin. We'd been invited to join Carson and his daughter on one of the patios that surrounded the Olympic-sized pool the retreat sported. Seeing it from the window of our room was a matter of looking outside. Getting from our room to the pool itself required a circuitous route that almost had us lost. But the unguided tour revealed a ballroom that would rival anything you'd find in Vienna, a library that reminded me of the scope of the stacks found at Hendrickson University, and a dining room that looked large enough to comfortably seat over two hundred dinner guests. As we neared the point where we believed the exit to the pool area would be, Tandra and I found ourselves in a greenhouse-like conservatory that contained plant species I'd never seen the likes of anywhere, including in illustrations of botanical encyclopedias. To say that we were in awe would barely scratch the surface.

Eventually we found our way to the patio, where Carson and Beckie waited for us. There was food laid out on sterling silver platters and refreshments ready to be served from cut crystal decanters into European goblets. Both of us must have had our mouths drooping at the magnitude of the estate's detail, because we were greeted with a warm laugh from Carson Sommers as he stood to pull a seat out for my sister at the stained, glass-topped table.

"Carson, when you said that we'd be at your summer cabin, this isn't quite what I had in mind," I began to seek answers to the mystery of the place's existence, and how the Sommers had acquired it. "This is a royal palace, for heaven's sake!"

"Actually, it started out as a luxury resort built to cater to the wealthiest families of both Europe and North America. The designs were created by an architect whose name escapes me at the moment," Carson began to explain.

"Franz Johanssen, Daddy," Beckie filled the gap in his memory.

"Thank you, Sweetheart," he addressed his daughter in a grateful tone. "Why can I never remember that? Anyway, the original owners overextended their finances, and while the place was eventually completed, it never did open for guests. The State seized the property for back taxes and put it up for auction. Most of the people bidding were only interested in the land, and there was serious talk of demolishing the building. My father heard about it, and he made a special trip just to see it. I got to go with him. Well, when my mother heard our stories about the ballroom, the library, and the dining room, she insisted on seeing it for herself. In the meantime, one of the original bidders of that auction had picked up the property, but hadn't yet demolished this building. My mother fell in love with the place, and Dad made a ridiculously low offer that was accepted. Compared to today's value, he bought it for pennies on the dollar."

Carson took a break from his speech to pour us fresh-squeezed lemonade that hinted of a light wine blended in. At first I wasn't consciously aware of the alcohol, and took a large sip. It was only when I started to feel the warmth of the wine in my throat that I almost choked in surprise. My sister took the hint from my blunder, and slowly sipped hers instead.

"Anyway," Carson carried on with his explanation, "my Dad had started a small electrical appliance distribution company at about the time I turned six. As part of the process of winning clients and suppliers, he would often invite up to a hundred people for a three- or four-day weekend, supplying food and lodging as well as entertainment. It proved to be one of the best strategies in his arsenal of tricks, because the associations he forged helped propel the company into the leagues of big business. That trick was something that I learned early in my life, and even today, we use it for those same purposes. But it's not a place that is well-known, which has also proved to be a benefit. Those clients that we entertain here are looking to get away from the hectic world of commerce. Our little retreat gives them that opportunity, and many return just for the solitude and serenity. Having access to this isolation tends to keep them as customers. I'm not sure if that was one of Dad's original ideas in keeping the place, but it's worked well for me and my own company."

It was about then that Bill and Cassie joined us, apologizing for their tardiness. It seemed that Bill had gotten interested in the various volumes in the library, and had managed to get both of them quite lost as he attempted to retrace his steps to the route they'd originally set out on. Carson graciously took the time to repeat the story for our friends' benefit, and hearing the tale a second time only added to my interest.

"It's still early in the season," Carson brought us a little more up to date, "and the summer staff haven't arrived yet. So, for the next week or so, I guess you could say that we'll be roughing it. I've had the pool filled and maintained, of course, and there's lots of food in the kitchen. But with no staff on site, we're on our own in regards to cooking and cleaning. That was a large part of our decision to only open enough rooms to accommodate Keith and Tandra, Bill and Cassie, and if they arrive, Tanya and her cousin..."

"Jason, Daddy," Beckie supplied for him again.

"Yes, and Jason. I must ask you to pardon my failing memory, though. I'm not usually this forgetful. My daughter attributes it to old age," and I could see the twinkle in his eye as he teased Beckie. She, in turn, smiled warmly at her father, then blew him a kiss.

"You're not old, Daddy," she laughingly teased, "you're just over-sexed and under-focused. Maybe that's a part of why I love you so much?" Carson immediately turned six or seven shades of red at the implied intimacy.

"Umm, we didn't bring swimwear," I started to explain, "because we didn't think we'd be going swimming. I guess it's too bad that you went to all the trouble of getting the pool ready, considering that we won't be able to enjoy it."

"Nonsense. But let me ask you this, while we're all here together. Are any of you uncomfortable with nudity?"

The looks started to move around the table as we silently assessed Carson's question. I'd seen both Tandra and Cassie naked, of course, and Bill had obviously seen Cassie in the nude. There had been a few times when he'd even seen Tandra undressed as she hurried to get ready for classes first thing in the morning. I think he was more embarrassed than she was on those occasions, but that look of his on those few occasions said that he'd enjoyed the scenery. And Bill and I had seen each other in the locker rooms after exercise sessions, so that wouldn't be something new either.

"I think I can safely speak for all of us," I tacitly took the role of chairman. "We're not uncomfortable with it. I assume that you and Beckie aren't, either?"

"Daddy, why don't we girls get undressed and into the pool, and you three can join us when you're ready?" Beckie advanced the agenda.

"Sure, Sweetheart. That might be a good idea. After all, as hostess, I guess it's up to you to break the ice?" her Dad agreed.

With that, Beckie stood to head for the pool, with the other two girls immediately standing to go with her. As a sign of respect, Carson slid his chair back and stood for the girls. Trying to follow his example, Bill and I did the same after a moment's hesitation. Cassie took the time to give Bill a warm kiss on the cheek, then bounced off to join the other two. Once she was gone, Carson resumed his seat, and again Bill and I followed suit.

"I hope I haven't put you on the spot with that suggestion," Carson apologized, although it was needless. "Frankly, I quite enjoy being naked around Beckie, for obvious reasons. I just hope that you'll understand that if something sexual ... comes up, we have a habit of taking care of the problem. I can't guarantee that such antics won't occur this afternoon, but we'll try to be as discreet as we can. By the same token, if you find yourselves in a similar predicament, there'll be no judgements from us. Are you comfortable with this?"

"I can handle being around the girls, but the thought of seeing three lovely women naked is probably going to get me excited, to one degree or another. Is that going to be a problem?" I posed my concerns.

"Not for Rebecca or me," Carson let us know. "Truth be told, I'm getting that way myself already. Will that state of arousal embarrass either of you?"

"As long as I can keep my attention on Cassie, it'll be fine," Bill expressed. "She does tend to have an effect on me like the one you're talking about, though. And knowing her, she'll be tempted to do something about it. Would that be pushing our luck?"

"Not at all!" Carson laughed out loud. "If the situation comes up — and I'm sure it will — feel free to deal with it in any manner that might be effective. All I ask is that you try to remove any residual evidence as best you can."

"Huh?" Bill croaked out his lack of understanding, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sometimes, cum floats, dummy!" I quickly educated him.

"Oh. Yeah. Right," he finally began to understand, then turned more shades of red than I'd ever seen on him before.

"Shall we join the ladies, gentlemen?" Carson invited, and both Bill and I nodded our approval of the idea. "Do either of you prefer a changing room, or are you alright with undressing out here on the pool deck?"

"The girls' clothes seem to be laying at the edge of the deck," I pointed out, "so why make this complicated? That works fine for me. How about you, Bill?"

"I guess I've lived a sheltered life for too long. May as well break out of my shell now, huh?" as he started to unbutton his shirt. By the time we were at the pool, all three of us were dressed identical to the girls. That sight of three firm little backsides plying up and down the length of the pool was beginning to have the usual and expected results on my manhood, though. At first I felt a little embarrassed about my growing erection, then realized that Carson was showing evidence of an even greater level of excitement. A quick glance towards Bill revealed that he was matching our host's progress as he, too, showed himself to the world. To be blunt, all three of us were definitely giving the girls a good indication of what they did to us with their gorgeous bodies.

I tried to act nonchalant, and tested the water temperature with my toe as though having a perpetual hard-on was the most natural thing in the world. Expecting the water to be somewhat cold, it was a happy surprise to find it warmer than I had anticipated. I guess as part of getting the pool ready, the maintenance staff had turned on the heaters, for the water felt like it was about eighty-five degrees.

"Gentlemen," I addressed the other two, "if you'll excuse me, there's a cute blonde over there that I'm just dying to get to know." I excused myself and dove in head first, heading for the spot where Tandra was treading water. She greeted my arrival with open arms, then wrapped them around my neck and kissed me long, hard, and deep as she moved her legs to encircle my waist.

"Mmm, looks like someone missed me," my sister teasingly remarked of my erection. I'd managed to get my toes onto the bottom of the pool, and Tandra took advantage of our stable stance to begin rubbing her pussy on my shaft as it pressed against her lower stomach.

"Think anyone would mind if I enjoyed you right here and now?" she moaned softly in my ear.

"The only thing Carson wants us to do is retrieve the evidence after. But I can understand not wanting to have globs of cum floating around in his pool. Other than that, I think you're free to do whatever you want with your husband. You won't get a lot of arguments from me, that's for sure," I filled her in on the state of our pending union.

Tandra reached down between us and began to rub the tip of my cock up and down her slit as she worked to get us wet enough so that she could take me inside her. Despite the diluting tendencies of chlorinated water, she had us both ready in just a few minutes, then began to aim me for her opening.

"You ready for this? It'll be the first time I've ever fucked in a pool. I don't know how this is going to work out, but I'm sure looking forward to finding out," she let me know.

"Do me, Sis," I strongly suggested, and felt her begin to slide down me inch by luxuriously soft and silky inch. The resistance of the water on our bodies slowed her movements as she began to lift herself up and down on me. I was in heaven with the feel of her natural wetness on my cock, and by the look on her face, Tandra was loving it as much as I was, if not more so.

"God, you feel so good in me," she moaned as we forced ourselves through the water's restraints. For a moment or two, we were the only people on the whole planet, and we belonged to each other. But the sounds of Beckie with her father pulled our attention towards the source.

"Daddy!" she firmly said in a tone of mock warning, the pitch of her voice rising up on the last syllable. As we looked towards them, Beckie was in a corner of the pool at the deep end, with her father facing her not more than two or three inches away. His nose was level with her chin, and the swirling of water behind him showed that he'd just thrust his hips forward.

"Oh! Daddy!" Beckie exclaimed in feigned surprise, her eyes as big as saucers, but as they slowly slipped closed, a smile of happy reception began to spread over her facial features.

"O-h-h-h! Dad-d-d-d-y-y-y!" she moaned loudly as she was lifted out of the water just enough to expose her upper breasts, leaving the nipples just below the surface, yet showing their hardness to anyone that cared to look. Soon with a rhythm that approximated our own, Beckie began to rise and sink, and that plus the swirling current behind Carson's back, told the whole story.

My curiosity got the better of me as I searched the pool to find Bill and Cassie. They were sitting on the steps at the shallow end, their lower bodies below the surface. But I could see Cassie's arm moving in an up-and-down motion that gave a good indication of her actions on Bill's body. His blank stare into space was my second hint that she was busy stroking him, and that he was loving the attention. I redirected Tandra's gaze towards the sight, and she quickly surveyed the scene, then turned back to gaze into my eyes with as much lustfulness as one woman can express.

"Looks like we've started something, doesn't it?" I murmured in her ear.

"Mmm, it does. Told you I have the odd good idea," she moaned as we resumed our pace. At this rate, it would be several long and delicious minutes before I came. I wanted to feel my sister climax though, but wasn't sure if she would with such a slow stroking of her pussy.

"Are you going to be able to cum for me?" I whispered to her.

"Maybe, but it'll be a while, and you feel so good inside me, I don't care if I do or not. But I do want to feel you go off in me, Baby," she let me know. "Would you be upset if I didn't cum?"

"No, but you know how much I love to feel you do that for me. I'll leave it up to you, okay?"

"I'll try, Baby, I'll try, but no promises. I'm enjoying the feel of you too much to want to cum. Knowing you, though, I probably will, eventually. Think you can keep it up that long?"

"I'll give it my best shot," was all I could tell her at that moment.

Tandra had moved her head so that it was now pressed against the base of my neck, and she seemed to be concentrating on the feelings of our union as they coursed through her body. My arms were now around her waist and supporting her weight while still keeping her connected to me. For some reason, I glanced over to Bill and Cassie again, and saw that she'd moved him onto the top step so that his thighs were just in the water, while his cock was exposed to her for whatever she wanted of it. Cassie had moved herself between his legs, and I could see her head slowly bobbing up and down on him, obviously as a replacement for her hand that had been fondling him earlier.

"Oh God, Keith! I'm going to cum!" Tandra warned me in a loud whisper.

"Yes, Precious!" I tried to encourage her. "Cum for your big brother! God, but he wants to feel you go off for him!"

"Cum with me, Baby?" she pleaded as her breathing became a series of desperate gasps. Suddenly she almost drove herself down the length of me, pressing her clit tight against my pubic bone in the process, and spurring on her own climax. But as her pussy walls began to flutter then convulse on my shaft, I felt that increasing pressure in my cock that let me know I was about to explode inside my sister's sex.

"Oh ... God! I ... love ... you ... Keith!" Tandra tried to scream as the trembling of her climaxing body made speech almost impossible for her. I was about to echo her sentiments when I heard a voice from the far end of the pool that seemed to take precedent.

"O-h-h-h-h! Da-a-a-d-d-d-y-y-y! Y-e-e-e-s-s-s!" Beckie screamed then began to shriek, her euphoria as loud as my sister's, even though she was thirty feet away. Her announcement to the world that she was climaxing pushed me right to the edge with excitement. Then I heard another voice from the other end of the pool.

"A-a-a-r-r-r-g-g-g-h-h-h!" Bill moaned as Cassie sent him tumbling off that precipice of his own orgasm, and she began to emit a muffled but shrill howl as she harmonized with him in a mutual release of sexual tension. That was all it took to convince my body to join the flight to nirvana that our friends had already begun.

"Oh God, Precious!" I yelled, not caring who else heard." Take me, Lover! I'm gonna cum for you!" and Tandra pressed herself even tighter to me, if such a thing was possible.

I have no idea how much of my seed I sent into my sister's love chamber, but I do know that it was a lot. She kept me in that state of erotic bliss for I don't know how long, yet as we drifted back down from that glorious high, we seemed to keep pace with each other still, our hips slowly rocking again as we tried to extend that state of wondrous magic.

It was ten or fifteen minute later before any of us were ready to let the magical cloaks of intimacy slip off our shoulders, but it seemed to happen simultaneously, just as our orgasms had. Beckie and Carson lazily swam the length of the pool as I carried Tandra to the steps that Bill and Cassie still sat on. We all stepped out in unison, then headed back to the table, leaving our clothes where they were at the edge of the pool's deck. It seemed almost natural to be naked in the company of close friends, and no one seemed to exhibit any signs of embarrassment at their own exposure.

"That was as close to group sex as I've ever come," Carson confessed to all of us as we sat at the table again.

"Me, too," my sister added, "but it's also as close as I ever want to get. There's something about all of us cumming at the same time that's pretty special, but the only man I want to share that with is my ... big brother."

"I know what you mean," Beckie added her opinion. "It's really wild to hear you guys cumming at the same time as us, but my Dad's the guy I want to cum with. No offence, guys, but he is the love of my life. Being with anyone else would feel ... I don't know. Like cheating, maybe?"

Beckie had put what we were all feeling into words that everyone agreed on. Looking around the table, I saw three women with that flush of sexual satisfaction on their faces. In my life, I'd put a similar expression there for two of them. But after having made love in that close proximity, there was only one that I wanted to give that happy glow to in the future. By the look on their faces, everyone seemed to hold the same feelings.

"I noticed that you didn't take Bill inside you, Cassie," Tandra voiced her observations quietly. "Are you having problems again?"

"No, I'm fine. My periods are pretty regular now, although I'm still on the pill. It's just that I'm not sure if we're safe. I've been having reactions to my prescription and haven't managed to get to the doctor's to have him check it. We brought condoms along, just in case, but they're upstairs, and I wasn't going to go all the way up there and have the moment ruined. I did have an orgasm, though, and I love it when Bill cums for me. I'm just not quite ready to be a mother yet, although I'd love to give him a son or a daughter when both of us are."

"Getting there, Sweets," Bill reassured Cassie. "Let's wait until you finish school before we go that far, though. By then, maybe I'll be ready for fatherhood. I know I'm starting to look forward to watching your belly grow. It's the dirty diapers that get in the way."

"You're going to make a great daddy, Bill," Beckie predicted.

"What makes you say that?" he asked, her answer seeming important to him.

"Beckie can read people like no one I've ever met," Carson answered for his daughter, "and she's usually dead accurate about it, too."

"Bill, I see the way you treat Cassie," Beckie continued, "with all the love one man can give a woman. There's enough of that love for as many children as you two can stand. I can see the same thing in Keith, but it's stronger in you. And just for the record, Cassie is going to make a fantastic mother. But as for Tandra, she'll spoil her kids rotten. She's just got that soft nature about her. Keith's going to have his work cut out for him when they start having little ones."

Although the glowing praise felt good, I couldn't help but take note that Beckie had said when, not if. With what Carson had said about is daughter, I wondered just how accurate Beckie's predictions would be. But I had to admit that she was right about Bill and Cassie. They would make great parents, and I looked forward to seeing them together and raising a family. She'd been right about Tandra, too. My sister would spoil our kids, just as she seemed to delight in spoiling me. But you'd be hard pressed to find a more loving woman than my sister. The idea of us having a family began to have more appeal for me — and unlike Bill, dirty diapers didn't scare me one little bit. It was daughters having doe-eyes like their mother that I worried about. I couldn't say 'No' to Tandra, and our daughters would create the same problems for me, I knew. I felt that we'd probably have at least one son, but the chances were that he'd have at least two sisters, and probably three. If his turned out anything like mine, those girls would drive their brother crazy with love. I said a silent prayer that he'd be able to handle that. I also said a silent thank-you that Tandra was my only sister. I couldn't have handled two like her!

Our afternoon was taken up with a lot of lounging, and several conversations on our various goals in life. It was during one of those discussions that the subject of the new computer that Carson had sent me seemed appropriate.

"Keith, he started to explain, "my Dad was a great believer in the idea that a man does best when he's pursuing something that makes him happy. In my case, it's always been to provide people that possess creative talents with the tools they need to do the job. In your case, it seems to be the creation of computer-generated graphics, and what your uncle is doing. Every time the subject is mentioned, you seem to light up like a Christmas tree. I've seen it, and so has Beckie. To be honest, I can't see you becoming successful as a business administrator. Your heart's not in it. So, from my side of things, if I can give you the tools to help you do what you really want to do, that's reward enough for me."

I felt humbled by both Carson's generosity and his faith in me, but his message made sense. It also became one of those tenets that would follow me into adulthood, making my life a lot happier than if I'd followed a different route. Even Bill seemed impacted by those words of wisdom.

"Your father sounds like a very wise man," my sister commented. "He must have taught you a lot of tricks. I see the way you treat Beckie, and that seems to be extending to all four of us. Is there another one of those lessons in there somewhere?"

"I always knew my father as 'Dad', mostly because he was one of my best friends, and still is. But another thing he taught me was to follow the 'Golden Rule'," Carson, chuckled at my sister's directness as she tried to dig out some tips for success. "You've heard that one before? 'Treat others in the same way you would like to be treated'? I've always tried to do that, and it's paid off in the long run. Most of our employees have been with us for years, which saves us the costs of training, and at the same time gives us a knowledge base that grows and grows. In my business, knowledge is a commodity that we can sell our customers, and it makes us a more competitive supplier. Knowing what Keith needed to run those programs made it possible for me to turn over the information I found on those disks to our designers, who then could specify the best hardware to do the job. By treating them as knowledgeable experts, they give me what I need to properly supply my clients with the equipment that will help them turn out the best product they can. And as a bonus, we're the company they come back to when those needs change."

That was something else that I added to my growing inventory of knowledge. I knew I owed Carson a big thank-you, and vowed to do so privately when the time was right. But today wasn't that day. What it was, was time to be spoiled and pampered again as he announced that he had to prepare some food for the grill, but we were welcome to meander through the property until suppertime.

Tandra and I strolled along several of the landscaped trails that opened up to the lake behind the Sommers' estate, allowing ourselves to focus on each other, and our increasing closeness, not only as lovers, but as life-mates as well. She might be my sister, but being together like this just felt so right to me. I was told that she felt the same way, thus strengthening the bond between us a little more.

"Keith? Do you really think we'll have kids some day?"

"I'm more than willing to do my part of the process, if that's what you're asking, Sis. But yeah, I can see us with a boy and a couple of girls," I shared my hopes with her.

"So what happens if we only have boys? You want a daughter, and I can tell by the way you said that. Would you still be happy if we only had sons?"

"Precious, I'd be happy with whatever you give me. But you know damned well that there'll be at least one girl in that mix-up. Boys need sisters to learn how to treat women properly. You're living proof of that. I sure wouldn't be the guy I am if it weren't for you, and for the time we've spent together."

"Even if I'm only your sister?" she fished for some kind of reassurance.

"Especially because you're my sister," I fed her ego, knowing that my investment would come back ten-fold in love. But in our case, it was true. Only Tandra understood that part of me that I was still discovering myself.

"Think we can get away with making love? Right here? Right now?" she cooed softly, the desire in her almost impossible to miss.

"Only one way to find out, isn't there?"

I stopped and pulled her into my arms, then joined her as we kissed passionately. Easing myself down onto the grass, she gracefully followed, laying on my chest as we allowed our lust and loving to grow. And then, because it felt so right, we actually did make love, right there on that trail. Afterwards, I let the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the grass float through my existence as they seemed to flush away all my cares and woes.

Supper was a very relaxed and casual affair, although we'd all pulled on t-shirts and shorts to ward off the evening's chill. It was hard to miss the fact that none of the girls had taken to wearing anything underneath that clothing, and the soft swaying of hips, combined with the bouncing of unfettered breasts, made for delightful scenery. By the time we'd finished eating, I wondered if the other two guys were getting as sexually excited as I was.

Sitting in the conservatory after we'd eaten a sumptuous meal proved to be one of the most relaxing experiences I'd ever enjoyed, and Tandra snuggling beside me only added to my sense of inner peace. I've never been an aficionado of classical music, but that evening, it would have been impossible to suggest a more appropriate background. Bill had found a volume in Carson's library that seemed to have his complete attention, while Cassie indulged herself studying a lot of the artwork that Sommers had hanging in various locations. She seemed to find a lot of it inspiring, as she kept returning to several of them to study the techniques involved. Beckie and Carson had perched themselves on two adjacent wingback chairs, and were reminiscing over some old family photo albums, both lost in the memories of other times. I wondered if they had been happier ones as well, although the concept of those two finding anything more idyllic than the atmosphere in that room stretched the imagination a lot further than I was capable of doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.