Parent Teacher Conference
Chapter 23: The Wedding

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23: The Wedding - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

The next week was pure chaos. Gone were the banquets and meetings of dignitaries, instead, there were wedding preparations, rehearsals, and learning the customs of the ceremony of Oliver's world. The only comfort I could find was Oliver was working as hard as I was. Helena was having us do a hybrid wedding with the traditions from Earth blending with the traditions of their world. My nights were no better as my shock and excitement had been replace with fear and doubt. Lara slept next to my bed as I couldn't sleep without at least two or more nightmares causing me to scream in my sleep. After the second time of her running into my room ready to kill, she slept next to me as to help wake me, and calm me down.

My nightmares were worse than ever. I saw Oliver leaving me at the alter for another woman, never coming, not being there, leaving me, sending me back to Earth alone, without Lara by my side. A few I witness him killed before our wedding and thus I was sent back to Earth heartbroken and alone. Exhaustion was getting the better of me, but I refused to let anyone know, as I was sure my nightmares were triggered by the stress of the wedding. However, Lara did go behind my back and had Iman give me something to help me sleep the night before the wedding that blocked the nightmares. I won't lie, it might the one time I wasn't angry with her for not listening to me.

The day of the wedding was even more stressful and chaotic than I could have ever imagined. It started with a fight with Ibarra and Lilja about my dress and Lara's dress, which I won. Then it was a fight with the bathing. Why they want me to shave my sex I'll never understand as I insisted on keeping my pubic hair. 'I must remember to ask Oliver about this, or perhaps Helena one day.' Once I was dressed, I let them apply my make-up, then I had them apply Lara's make-up. Soon, we are dressed, painted, and as Ibarra was putting my veil and comb into my hair. Queen Helena walked in wearing a beautiful silver gown. I felt she had worn it to match my dress

"Oh Alexis, you look so beautiful."

"Thanks," I said smiling.

"And Lara," said Helena, "your father would be so proud of you. I wish he were here to see you."

"As do I my Queen," said Lara.

"Ladies, may I have a few minutes alone with Alexis," Helena asked.

"Of course My Queen," said Lara escorting Ibarra and Lilja out of the room and closing the door.

Helena touched my veil and said, "Such a strange tradition to cover your face as if they are trying to hide you."

"Kind of is," I said. "Part of it has to do with forcing the man to commit to his bride in the case of an arranged marriage, and part was because when a man wanted a bride, he'd kidnap her from a neighboring tribe and cover her head with a blanket so she couldn't see where she was being taken. It's also a symbol of modesty and purity. Oliver said to wear what would make me happy, and I chose this because it reminded me of the pictures of my mother when she married my father."

"Then that's what really matters," she said. "But I have a gift for you. I remember you told me about the gifts new couples receive from family and friends and I wanted to give you something that was given to me when I married Oliver's father."

She handed me a small box that felt like crushed velvet. Inside was a necklace with a large blue stone in the center, it looked like a 10 carrot sapphire. "Oh Helena," I gasped. "It's beautiful!"

"All I ask is you wear it today," she said.

"I can't take this," I said.

"You must," she said. "The mother of the male child gives his life-mate a gift to show her support. It must be something that was once hers. Besides, you told me you lacked something blue and this will meet that requirement. This was mine, and I want you to have it."

"Thank you," I said smiling. "Can you help me put it on?"

"Of course," she said and quickly stood up, grabbed the necklace, and put it around my neck.

The necklace was heavy. I felt it pulling on my neck and pressing on my chest. Helena kissed my cheek and pulled my veil over my face. "My son is so lucky to have someone like you, and now, to have you to become his wife, it's a dream come true. Our people will be very lucky to have you as their Princess, and one day, as their Queen."

"Thank you," I said. "I hope I don't disappoint everyone."

"Nonsense, I've seen joy from so many just by you entering a room. Now come, it's time for you to become a real princess," she said and led me out of my room.

We walked down the hallways, Lara right behind us. Ibarra and Lilja had already gone to the ceremony. Soon, we were in our staging area, and Helena said, "I need to take my seat, but I've asked someone to stand in for your father and escort you down to Oliver. I know your own father could do it, Oliver shared with me about your family. I hope you don't mind, but when I mentioned to him about your traditions, he wanted to be there for you. I hope it's all right."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.