Parent Teacher Conference - Cover

Parent Teacher Conference

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Chapter 10: The Evening Alone

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Evening Alone - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

For the next week, our journey seemed rather uneventful. Lara was my constant companion while Oliver ran the ship. I hadn't realized that not only was he their prince, but also the ship's captain. I never heard anyone call him by any formal title, unless that was the clicking sound I heard, but it all sounded the same to me. Everyday Lara showed me different parts of the ship so that by the end of my second technical week on board, I'd seen the entire ship and met most of the crew members. Everyone I'd met were so friendly and as curious about me as I was about them. I learned how the ship's engines work, where they exercise, rest, bathe, and more. I made regular visits to Iman and Byer. They wanted to check my health and ensure that I was not suffering from other symptoms that were leftover from my original injuries.

My filters faded quickly and finally, the day came when Byer said he thought I was ready to have them removed. Oliver had wanted to come with me when this day arrived, but he had a ship to run so it fell to Lara to be there. The removal didn't take as long as I feared, but finally being able to touch my eye lids again felt wonderful. We celebrated by enjoying a long hot bath before my private dinner with Oliver.

Valente was already there when we arrived and she talked to us about what has been going on with the investigation on the tracker, which as far as I could tell, hadn't seen much progress. It turned out that I was right about the tracker finding the picture Oliver had in his quarters, but the tracker was able to keep his identity hidden. Sadly, since the device was removed from my body, any chance they had to figure out who was sending messages to Fleck and Wyman were also lost. Even though this opportunity was lost, I wasn't sorry. The nightmares had stopped and even though Oliver and I hadn't made love since my arrival, I'd never felt more loved.

I enjoyed being able to wash my face and hair as we chatted about how we were days from their home world. Lara helped me pick out a nice sexy gown and styled my hair as we prepared for my private dinner with Oliver. This was the first time since I had my filters put on that we'd had such a private meal, and I would also like to end our evening doing more than just cuddling. I mean, it wasn't that I was sex fiend, it was just, since the nightmares had stopped, I'd wanted to enjoy some quiet intimate time with Oliver. We hadn't been able to enjoy any 'sexual relations' due to all the work that must be done to run the ship. The dinners were set on the small table and Lara stood guard outside of our room. She knocked once so I knew when he was close and I stood by the window with my back to the door. I heard the door slide open as I looked out at the universe.

I felt Oliver's hand on my shoulder as he said, "Good evening Alexis."

I turned around and said, "Good evening Oliver."

He gasped, "You're eyes. They're beautiful."

I smiled and said, "Thank you. Byer was surprised how fast they healed."

"As am I," said Oliver, as he touched my face. "What smells so good?"

"Dinner," I smiled. "I thought we could have a quiet night in."

Okay, maybe not quiet, but a night in, just the two of us was what I really wanted. Oliver smiled a wicked smile at me. "Why Ms. Perry, I do not think you're being fully truthful with me."

I tried to feign ignorance. "I have no idea what you mean Mr. Stone. Shall we eat?"

We sat in the plush black chairs and enjoyed a romantic dinner of foods that are of his world. I don't know what they were called, but thanks to Lara, I was able to find what he liked best and have them prepared. Lara and I worked hard to keep this evening private so she stood guard at our door which usually meant I was alone in the room and Oliver was working somewhere on the ship. Except tonight, she was there to ensure our privacy. The meal was quite enjoyable and soon, the electricity between was unmistakable. Oliver leaned over and kissed me the way he did that night in the restaurant, only this time, he doesn't apologize and we were not behind a red curtain.

"Oh Alexis," he said breathlessly. "We don't need to be quiet this time."

"I know," I giggled.

With that, he scooped me up into his arms and kissed me as he carried me the short distance to the bed. He slipped the gown over my head and it fell onto the floor in a heap. I, in turn, removed his shirt. There I sat in bra and panties, and he in his pants. I kissed down his neck and ran my fingers over his chest. My fingers ran softly over his hair as he pushed me back and kissed my forehead, then pulled me up and kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced in an erotic coupling and I felt my heart race.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.