Parent Teacher Conference
Chapter 5: The Origin of Nightmares

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Origin of Nightmares - After young teacher meets with a student's father, she has a night unlike any she's ever had before, only to find he isn't who he seems to be... but the true question is... who is he? She must find out for herself does he love her? She must ask herself, does she love him?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Light Bond   White Couple   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence   School   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction aliens story, sci-fi aliens story, science fiction spaceship story

Oliver led me into the small ship and it was the restaurant all over again. The heavy red curtains, the one lone table, and the waiters moving gracefully with trays of food. We walked to our old table, and slid into the booth, we just stared into each other eyes, blue eyes looking at light brown eyes, like creamy caramel. I had forgotten how delicious his eyes were. He leaned in kissed me so gently, as I felt my body light up. "Alexis," said Oliver, "I have something to ask you."

"Yes, Oliver," I whispered.

"Alexis," he said, "will you ... ugh"

Suddenly, Oliver's face changed, drooped, a dark liquid began to pour out of his mouth. "Oliver?" I asked.

Oliver looked up at me in pain, and then fell on the table. I saw what appeared to be a large knife protruding from his back. Behind him was Wyman with an evil smile on his face. I tried to back away when I felt two strong hands on my shoulders.

"Going somewhere Ms. Perry," hissed Agent Fleck's voice in my ear.

Suddenly I found myself being lifted into the air, my clothes being ripped off, and suddenly I realized that Wyman isn't wearing his sunglasses. His eyes aren't normal, but more lizard like. I started to scream as Wyman said, "I like it when you scream."

Wyman grabs his face and begins to peal his skin away, revealing a brown, scaly surface. I screamed again and felt Fleck's snake like tongue licked up my back. "We've got some unfinished business Ms. Perry."

He slams my body onto the table next to Oliver's lifeless body and I felt two more rough hands grab and lift my hips into the air so my ass is high and I'm on my knees. I feel pressure against my anus and sex as I hear Fleck say, "I'm going to enjoy this so much. And when I'm done, I think my partner will want to try as well."

Wyman stands in front of my face and hisses, "I may try this orifice instead."

I look up and staring back down at me was a lizard like face, but uglier, and scarier. He grabs my hair roughly and suddenly there's a large, scaly, penile looking object in my face, and I realized what's about to happen. I look at Oliver's dead body and screamed again and again, hoping someone will hear me, someone will rescue me. I feel the penetration as I just continue to scream and scream and scream...

"Alexis! Alexis wake-up! Wake-up!" screamed Oliver as he shook me.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Oliver leaning over me. His face is ashen, his hands are on my shoulders, and I sat up in the bed. My body was covered in sweat and trembling. Suddenly, I vomited all over Oliver's lap and chest and felt his hands pull away. 'So much for a great steak dinner, ' I thought as I sat up, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and looked at Oliver. The look of horror and shock on his face was more than I could handle and I burst into tears. I tried to turn away from him, but instead, he wrapped his arms around me, and held me above my vomit. "It's all right Alexis. It's all right."

His soothing voice just made me cry even harder. "I'm sorry," I sobbed.

Suddenly, the door slid open and Iman walked in. "Forgive the interruption. My sensors indicated there was a problem with Alexis Perry."

"She's sick. She was screaming in her sleep, then this," said Oliver as he motioned to the vomit on the bed and his chest and all I could do was cry harder.

"I'm sorry," I sobbed.

"Shhhh," said Oliver as he stroked my hair. "You have nothing to be sorry for. What's wrong with her?"

I could hear the concern in his voice as Iman shook her head and said, "I do not know. We need to bring Alexis Perry back to medical bay so I may examine her."

Oliver nodded and pushed the vomit-filled sheet away from us and started to rise. I tried to stop crying, but I just couldn't. I felt disgusting and dirty. Rashad entered the room, Iman clicked something to him, and he gathered up the vomit covered sheets, and then cleaned the vomit off Oliver and me until the evidence of my sickness was gone, then left. My clothes were still wet from my sweat. I wanted so badly to take a shower and brush my teeth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.