Little Blonde White Girl - Cover

Little Blonde White Girl

Copyright© 2012 by steffanie

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I meet a sexy black girl and the lust we have for each other is undeniable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting  

I can't help thinking what a good man I'm married to, he knows how special this is for me to be here sharing a hotel room with Chloe. My lovely black princess has swept into my life and seduced me with her sexy, exotic charms. I'm giving myself to her and he wants me to enjoy every moment of it.

He said he got this fancy room cheap, I bet he's lying, he wants Chloe and I to have the very best for our one night of passion. He'll tease me rotten about this of course and he'll want to hear all the fruity details as he fucks me tomorrow. He knows I won't cheapen it when I tell him though, it's going to be beautiful and that's why he'll enjoy sharing in it so much.

I want him to share all he can, he's not here in person but he's here in my heart. This isn't something I'm doing lightly, I don't leap into bed with just anyone any more, I'm his wife and I'm a good one, devoted and loyal and true. I haven't so much as looked at another man since we've been together and only because of his approval of me going with girls am I here now with Chloe, a temptation too strong to resist.

My black beauty is full of nervous excitement, I'm her "little blonde white girl," the object of her desires. I wonder how many like me she's had but I don't want to know, not many, I know that much. I might even be the first.

We have all night and morning to talk, be together and make love, I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life so I'm not going to rush things. But I'm Chloe's conquest, I'll let her decide how she wants me. I fingered her hard in the ladies room earlier this evening and now it's my turn to be submissive.

The room is huge with a king size bed and ornate furnishings, all like something out of a stylish homes magazine. Everything is pristine and perfect, with me in the middle, my arms slightly raised as I let my new lover slowly undress me.

I've a treat in store for her, the lingerie I'm wearing was supposed to be a nice surprise for my husband, but it's Chloe who's unveiling me. It's the kind of underwear I like best, skimpy and pretty, so when things heat up ... I feel deliciously slutty.

She removes my blouse first button by button, pushes it back over my shoulders and lets it drop off me to the floor. My pale white breasts are now almost fully revealed, held up by my dainty half cup bra. She kisses each one then turns me around to unfasten my skirt, she unzips it and then slowly pulls it down. I step free and I'm still in my heels with just my lingerie and stockings on as I turn back around to face her.

"Oh Steffanie, you look..." and the smile on her face is my reward.

I love sexy lingerie. I wear it to please myself as well as my man and now I'm wearing it to please Chloe and she loves it too. She's even slower removing my bra, freeing my breasts and then sucking on my nipples. She gently bites and holds each one in turn in her teeth, flicks her tongue on their tips to arouse them with the delight of her tender touch.

Next she turns her attention to my panties, worn over my garter belt straps so my man could easily remove them and fuck me with my stockings still on. He loves having me like that and that's how Chloe wants me. She's likes me in stockings, she likes their sexy femininity and she kneels down to kiss the bare flesh at the top of my thighs. She runs her fingers over the tactile fabric of my garter belt and turns me around again to feel both cheeks of my bare naked white bum.

"You're so lovely," she whispers, and with a little slap on my butt she orders me to lie on the bed and open my legs for her.

She's so assertive and sexy and there's no question but to comply with her demand. I lie there with her looking at me and feasting her eyes on my body. The expression on her face is such a compliment, she's silently adoring me and making me feel so beautiful for her. I'm so aware of my whiteness with her being so black, so aware of my own skin and how delightful skin is in all it's shades. I'm looking forward to my turn, to celebrate the beauty of her blackness when she gets naked for me.

She parts my legs a little more for a better view of my pussy. I want her to see me so I spread myself even wider to fully reveal what I'm offering her. She looks up at me and smiles, she loves my pussy and lowers her head between my legs to study me ever more closely. As her lips meet my labia I close my eyes and softly sigh, this is going to be more erotic than I ever thought possible.

She licks at my clit and moves her mouth as if she's eating my vagina. Spasm after spasm of sheer pleasure runs through me and I feel the need to cum already. Her mouth is too much, she's too good and knows exactly how to please my pussy. I go to press her face into me but she pulls back to deny and tease me.

"Oh Chloe, please let me cum," I implore her.

"Too soon, Steffanie."

"I'll cum again for you. I will..."

She smiles and lowers her face to lick me once more. I know in my excitement I'm flowing onto her tongue and only a few more of her sensuous laps are needed before the sweetest little orgasm begins rippling through me. As I cum she presses hard into my wetness with her nose and when she finally looks up her pretty black face is covered and glistening with me.

"Kiss me," I ask her, and she crawls up to lock her mouth onto mine.

What wondrous kissing we share and while our tongues play in each others' mouths I grab at her dress, it's stretchy and easy to pull up. I want her naked as well now, I want to feel our two soft contrasting skins in all their glory pressing together. The moment our mouths part her dress is over her head and she's naked bar her panties and they're coming off right now.

I have to be assertive for a moment and get her fully naked. I go to force her onto her back but she holds me down. Her strength for such a slim girl is amazing. I can feel her power immediately and she can sense my weakness by comparison, she knows now that she can do whatever she wants with me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.