Uncle Dan Spanks Cindy - Cover

Uncle Dan Spanks Cindy

by RonBo

Copyright© 2012 by RonBo

Fiction Sex Story: Cindy's first spanking ever was from her Uncle Dan. Now he was coming to visit and Cindy wonders if he will spank her again.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Spanking   Oral Sex   .

My Uncle Dan is only ten years older than me. He is my mother's youngest brother. He babysat me many times when I was a young girl. One time when I was about eleven years old I had aggravated him so badly that he threatened to take me "over his knee for an old fashion bare bottom spanking."

I laughed at him saying. "You wouldn't dare!"

But he did dare. He pulled me onto his lap, pulling down my pajama bottoms, slapping my ass once hard. "I don't dare, do I?" He laughed as he pulled my little white panties down to my knees exposing my bare behind." I don't remember how many times he spanked my bottom but I do remember that it hurt me enough that I always listened to him after that. Just the threat of a spanking would make me obey him.

That was my first spanking. My parents never had never punished me that way. They usually scolded me and took away privileges. Uncle Dan never spanked me again while he babysat me but when he looked at me, his little smile on his handsome face, I knew he was thinking about that time I was over his lap with my bare bottom exposed to him.

When I was about thirteen years old my Uncle Dan married his childhood sweetheart. They moved out of state when the company Dan's wife Mary worked for transferred her. I missed seeing my favorite Uncle at family gatherings.

That is about when my memories of my first spanking by my Uncle Dan changed in my mind from the painful and embarrassing event it was to something a little more erotic. As I learned to use my hand to masturbate my young pussy I fantasized that while my Uncle was spanking my bare bottom he would touch my breasts with his other hand making my pussy so juicy that he couldn't help but notice the wetness drooling down my thighs. I always orgasmed as I fantasized that Uncle Dan was touching my pussy with his fingers while he squeezed my tits. I could always have a good cum by imagining that my favorite Uncle was touching me in all my private places.

When I was seventeen I lost my virginity to my boyfriend Johnny in the back seat of his father's sedan. I had also learned how to satisfy Johnny with my mouth, although I never let him cum in my mouth. When I could tell that he was ready I would take his prick out of my mouth and masturbate him letting him spurt his cum into a tissue.

I came home after a session with Johnny and overheard my mother telling my dad that Uncle Dan had divorced Mary. He was coming to stay with us for a week to gather his thoughts. Mom told Dad that it would be an ideal time to take that second honeymoon they were always talking about. She had booked a four day cruise while Dan would be here. Although I was seventeen my parents felt that I was too young to stay by myself for four nights, therefore Dan could keep an eye on me.

That sounded wonderful to me. I didn't need baby sitting any longer but the thought of being alone with my Twenty seven years old Uncle for four days excited me. Maybe he would even spank me again and fulfill my fantasy.

I answered the door when Uncle Dan finally arrived. I dressed in a pretty sun dress that showed off my now mature breasts and shapely legs. I pulled open the front door and was not disappointed. Dan was even handsomer than the last time I saw him. He was a man now. A very good looking man. I jumped into his arms feeling his strong arms wrap around me tightly.

"Oomph." He sputtered as a kissed him hard on his lips. "Wow Cindy. That's not a "Uncle Kiss". He was smiling though so I knew he missed me too.

Mom came into the room and took over. She kissed him on his lips several times between saying. "I missed you Danny! I'm so glad your here for a while." Uncle Dan winked at me as he said to his older sister. "Sure Marge. I think you only invited me so I could baby sit your brat daughter." Marge swatted Dan on his shoulder as she laughed again. It was obvious that my Mom had missed her little brother as much as I had.

Marge pinched Dan on his ass as she left for the kitchen to make us lunch. I caught the look brother and sister exchanged and somehow knew that they had their own little secrets. I know Uncle Dan was seven years younger than my mom. If they had actually had sex together while growing up, then Dan would have to have been very young at the time.

Friday Uncle Dan drove my parents to the airport to catch a flight to where their cruise was leaving from. I went along for the ride assuring my Uncle that I didn't have a "heavy date" that night.

We stopped on the way home for a great Italian dinner at my favorite restaurant. Dan treated me so nice that it was like being on a date. We stopped at the movie rental place on the way home from the restaurant. When my Uncle asked what kind of movie we should rent I almost said. "Let's get something from the back room." But I didn't. Even though I had never been back there I knew that the back room was where the X rated DVD's were. I picked out a chick flick for us to watch and he grabbed an action movie also.

While Uncle Dan stood in line to pay for the movies I went next door to the Mini Mart to buy a bunch of snacks to enjoy with the movies. When we arrived home Dan said he wanted to change before putting on the movie, so quickly I grabbed the movie bag out of his hand and dumped them on the table.

"No!" he screeched. What is the big deal I thought, until I realized that there were three movies instead of the two I had expected. As Uncle Dan reached for a movie I beat him to it, raising movie number three up so I could see the title. The DVD cover read Sally and her Uncle. The cover photo showed a young naked girl lying over her "uncle's" lap while he had one hand raised preparing to spank her young firm bottom.

"Give me that." Uncle Dan pleaded as he blushed crimson.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.